- Submit Your Video
Posted in | Posted by: Armchair Tourist | Tagged: | Leave a reply
Leave a Reply
Mail(will not be published)(required)
XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
- Basket is empty
- Chic Lounge
- Chic Tables
- MyTurn Sofa
- Revo tables
- Tables SF/SH/SR/SV/SW
- Vancouver Lite
- Vancouver Oto
- Armchairs & chairs
- TrilloPro 20ST black Ral 7043
- TrilloPro 21ST black Ral 7043
- TrilloPro 20HST chrome Ral 7043
- TrilloPro 21HST graphite Ral 7043
- TrilloPro 20HST graphite glides_Ral 7043
- TrilloPro 21HST chrome Ral 7043
- TrilloPro 20ST Black RK-11
- TrilloPro 21ST Black
- TrilloPro 21HST graphite
- TrilloPro 20ST lightgrey
- TrilloPro 21HST white plastics lightgrey Select 65117 Select 67098
- TrilloPro 21HST white plastics lightgrey Select 67098
- TrilloPro 31ST black Select 67097
- TrilloPro 31ST lightgrey Synergy LDS08
- Technical data
20ST - plastic backrest, Self mechanism, 5-star base 21ST - plastic backrest with upholstered pad, Self mechanism, 5-star base 20HST - plastic backrest, Self mechanism, 4-star base, high 21HST - plastic backrest with upholstered pad, Self mechanism, 4-star base, high
Synchronous mechanism SELF (self-weigh) with the possibility of locking in two positions (basic and maximum reclined). ST version - with height adjustment function.
5-star base, polyamide (version ST) or 4-star, aluminium (version HST).
In models 20ST / 21ST: - base colour black - plastic elements black or grey (RAL 7043), castors black, gas lift black, - base colour lightgrey - plastic elements lightgrey (RAL 7047), castors lightgrey, gas lift lightgrey.
In models 20HST / 21HST: - base colour black - plastic elements black, castors black, - base colour white - plastic elements lightgrey (RAL 7047), castors lightgrey, - base colour graphite - plastic elements black or grey (RAL 7043), castors black, - base colour polished aluminium - plastic elements black, grey
Gas lift with additional cushion for a better sitting comfort (version ST).
Castors hard or soft, with a brake.
Option: teflon glides, black.
Plastic backrest made of polyamide (PA with fiberglass). Available in version entirely plastic or with upholstered cover. Backrest pad - cut foam with a density of 35 kg/m3.
20ST - 11,5 kg 21ST - 12,0 kg 20HST - 12,5 kg 21HST - 15,0 kg
20ST - 14,0 kg 21ST - 14,5 kg 20HST - 15,0 kg 21HST - 15,5 kg
- EPD TrilloPro 1 MB
- TrilloPro HST - GS 2 MB
- TrilloPro ST - GS 2 MB
- Product Environmental Information TrilloPro 214 kB
- Trillo Pro HST - Möbelfakta 1 MB
- Trillo Pro ST - Möbelfakta 1 MB
- TrilloPro -1IM flammability 1 MB
- TrilloPro_DWG 18 MB
- TrilloPro_3ds 7 MB
- Assembly Instruction - TrilloPro 1 MB
- Dormitory of Collegia Gdańsk
- Wespa Spaces
- case studies
- for architects
- Task Chairs
- Lounge chairs
- Fabrics and finishings
- Technology park
- Case studies
- the backrest comes in two variants: mesh and upholstered.
- two colours of the plastic finish and 3 colours of the base open up design possibilities.
- also available as a hocker with footrest
- option with jacket hanger also available
- consists of a very small number of components and is 95% recyclable
- Blue Angel certificate - confirms that our chair is environmentally friendly
- Möbelfakta certificate - a guarantee of durability, safety, environmental care and social responsibility during the production process
230S/230SL/230SFL - upholstered backrest
- Synchro S - adjustment of seat height, synchronising mechanism with the possibility to adjust the resilience of the backrest to the weight of the sitting person. The synchro mechanism can be locked in one of five positions.
- Synchro SL - S mechanism with function of sliding seat. The synchro mechanism can be locked in one of five positions.
- Synchro SFL - SL mechanism with function of additional seat / backrest tilt The synchro mechanism can be locked in one of four positions.
- chrome (polished aluminum)
- black (plastic polyamide)
- light grey (plastic RAL 7047) - concerns SL, SFL mechanism and P61 PU armrest
While ordering LightUp 230SL/230SFL/250SL/250SFL with light grey base all plastic elements (seat cover, backrest frame, lumbar support, armrests, hanger) will be light grey as well.
- P61PU - Height adjustable armrest (range 80 mm), polyurethane pad.
- P59PU - Height adjustable armrest (range 80 mm), sliding pad (+/- 50 mm) with span option (+/- 30 mm). Colour of armrest frame: black.
- hard castors (for soft floors)
- soft castors (for hard floors)
- teflon glides (universal)
Colours of castors:
- black (plastic)
- light grey (plastic RAL 7047)
Black or light grey plastic cover; deciduous plywood; cold molded foam - density 70 kg/m3.
Types of backrest :
Option - lumbar support:
- Type A - height adjustable
- Type B - height and depth adjustable
Hanger, maximum load 4 kg.
- 230S / 230SL / 230SFL – 17,0 kg
- 230S / 230SL / 230SFL – 21,0 kg
Dimensions of other models in the collection:
Optimal chair for office and home.
DS-2100 Skeleton (User is actually not logged in)
Ds-2100 skeleton, main content area.
As if made to order: A chair for every use The slats on DS-2100 in finest leather adapt to individual body contours and provide – with its embracing feeling – the highest level of comfort. Available as a low-backed, visitor swivel chair, a high-backed executive chair, with headrest, tilt mechanism, height adjustment and casters, and as a visitor chair with a four-star base.
Leather & colors
Lightly pigmented with lightly embossed grain pattern
1.5 to 1.7 mm
Elegant in appearance, particularly durable, less sensitive to humidity, spots and light exposure thanks to an easy-care finish. Living unites practical considerations with a high aesthetic.
Nappa leather, lightly pigmented
1.2 to 1.4 mm
Meticulous processing preserves the natural quality – with a characteristic pattern of creases, grain and pores. After tanning, it is dyed with a special finish to maintain the natural aura while also offering improved protection. It undergoes visible ageing, lending it an endearing patina.
Natural Nappa leather
One-of-a-kind thanks to the authentic structure and silky sheen of the untreated skin – a leather that cannot be more original or of better quality. Particularly fine and intensive in its unparalleled feel. The ageing process creates an especially authentic and exquisite patina.
Nubuck leather with very smooth feel
Thickness 1.2 – 1.5 mm
The velvety leather is known for its soft and velvety feel. Depending on the nap direction the matt look changes, for a beautiful and individual experience of the leather. The leather is natural and breathable. The use of KASCHMIR leather is limited to certain models.
Unquestionably the most authentic form, a leather possessing all the positive properties of the natural material – exceptionally soft and supple and with an almost silky feel. Its original character is emphasised by subtle differences in colour intensity. Naturale undergoes visible ageing and over the years and takes on a distinct patina – a surface with a story and personality.
2.4 to 2.8 mm
Full-grain, unique in its pattern of pores, grain and surface structure – strong, firm, durable, form- and colourfast, yet also soft and pleasant. Striking for its extra durability and maintaining its value. The open porosity makes it especially breathable and able to regulate temperature.
Full-grain Nappa leather, lightly pigmented
1.2 to 1.8 mm
Colours can make a piece of furniture look completely different, while also having a significant influence on a room's ambiance. With Coloral, de Sede offers the opportunity to choose from over 2,000 NCS/RAL colours and is capable of filling almost all colour wishes – from fashionable, trendy colours to new nuanced classic tones and more esoteric tastes.
Downloads Accordion (Search Results)
- 2D drawings (pdf)
- 2D drawings (dxf)
- 3D models in 3DS (zip)
- 3D models in DWG (zip)
- 3D models in WRL (zip)
DS-2100 Sculpture ( PDF - 1.67 MB )
Zuiderdam Stateroom 7047
- Become a member
- Privacy and Terms
- Upload pictures
- NCL Staterooms
- Contributors photo pages
- Compare Page
- Upload Pictures
- Go to Member Site
Zuiderdam Stateroom 7047
Zuiderdam stateroom cabin 7047 video, scroll over cabin (stateroom) tiles below to click and watch videos.
Please report any unavailable videos
Click on tabs above to see more details
Double click on image for full screen. Use mouse to zoom in and out.
Click on images below for larger stateroom pictures
Actual room layout and decor might be different than shown.
- Cabin: 4180 Ship: Noordam
- Cabin: 4180 Ship: Oosterdam
- Cabin: 4185 Ship: Oosterdam
- Cabin: 4185 Ship: Zuiderdam
- Cabin: 5187 Ship: Oosterdam
- Cabin: 5191 Ship: Noordam
- Cabin: 5191 Ship: Oosterdam
Wait we have more cabins!