For Outbound Tours: (Indian nationals visiting outside India)
For Domestic Tours: (Indian nationals visiting within India)
- Emergency Contact: +91 98183 36340
Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra 2023
Haridwar - Guptkashi- Kedarnath - Badrinath - Rudraprayag - Haridwar
- Trip Highlights
- Inquire Now
Book Divine Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra for 6 days offers a wonderful chance to visit the two most important Hindu pilgrimage sites - Kedarnath and Badrinath. Both are blessed with mesmerizing beauty in abundance, which is a plus for nature buffs. Kedarnath is one of the twelve jyotirlingas of Shiva, and the Badrinath shrine is one of the 108 Divya Desams of Lord Vishnu.
With the Badrinath Kedarnath tour package, you will get an opportunity to seek blessings at the two most spiritual destinations of Char Dhams. Not just this, you will also be able to explore Guptkashi, Rudraprayag, Haridwar, and Rishikesh during the Do Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand.
With our 5 Nights 6 Days Badrinath Kedarnath tour package, starting from Haridwar, get a chance to experience the bliss of divinity. Take a look at the complete details of the Badrinath Kedarnath yatra 2023.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary. Contact us for modifications. We will customize the Do Dham tour as per your requirements.
- Attend the early morning ‘Abhishekam’ and offer sincere prayers at Kedarnath
- Pay a visit to Badrinath temple; one of the most important Hindu pilgrimage sites
- Explore important tourist spots in Badrinath such as Mana village and Mata Murti temple
- Visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, the prime attractions of Rishikesh
Your Badrinath Kedarnath tour package begins from Haridwar. Arrive at Haridwar and then proceed to Guptkashi. Upon reaching, check-in at a booked hotel and settle down. Next, get your medical check-up done for your next day's tour to Kedarnath. Then, get back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Today have breakfast, check out from the hotel and head straight away to travel to Gaurikund, the main base for the trek to the Kedarnath shrine. Either you can hire a palki or take a horse or trek on your own to Kedarnath.
On the way, with continuous chants of Jai Bholenath, you come across the Mandakini River Stream (a tributary of Ganga that starts from Kedarnatha and passes through Gaurikund), striking mountains and lush green jungles making Kedarnath a true paradise.
On reaching, you check in at Government camps or cottages. Take your dinner and have a comfortable stay at the camp.
On the third day of your Badrinath Kedarnath tour, get up early in the morning, take a bath, and head to the Kedarnath shrine at around 4:45 am. Attend the ‘Abhishekam’, the worship ceremonies of Lord Shiva. Offer sincere prayers in the shrine and get the blessings of Lord Shiva.
After completing all the darshans, get back to the government camp and pack your luggage. Then, start your return trek from Kedarnath to Gaurikund. Once reached, travel to Guptkashi. Drive back to your hotel, take dinner, and sleep.
Today, have morning breakfast, check out from the hotel at 8:00 am, and leave for Badrinath via Joshimath. On your arrival at Badrinath, check in at a hotel and have some light snacks.
Thereafter, in the evening, you proceed to the Badrinath shrine. But before that, you have to take a bath in divine Tapt Kund, a hot water spring. Badrinath is one of the most important Hindu pilgrimage sites dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The holy shrine is around 15 meters in height, and the main deity inside the temple is Lord Vishnu, a black stone statue-Saligram stone in the form of Badrinarayan.
Afterward, you get back to your hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
On the fifth day of your Divine Do Dham Yatra, you visit the Badrinath shrine. Done with all your puja and darshan, return to the hotel for breakfast, and further, you leave for sightseeing in Badrinath. You may visit the Mana village, Ganesh Gufa, Mata Murti temple, and Vyas Gufa.
Later, in the afternoon, you travel back to Rudraprayag via Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a pious town known for its holy rivers, Alaknanda and Mandakini. Upon reaching the Rudraprayag, check-in at a pre-booked hotel and loosen up. The rest of the day is at leisure, so either you can spend it in the hotel room, or you may visit the major attractions of the town. Finally, enjoy your dinner in the hotel and sleep.
Today, have breakfast and go straight to Rishikesh. Rishikesh is a sacred city, blessed with many renowned ashrams and yoga centers. On your arrival at Rishikesh, visit the most important places of interest- Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, the two hanging bridges.
In the evening, you leave for Haridwar and travel to Haridwar railway station for the onward journey.
* required field
- Adults ( Ages 13 above ) - +
- Children ( Ages 2–12 ) - +
Comfortable accommodation with all amenities
Effortless and smooth transfers
Exceptional service at all times.
100+ Experienced Travel Experts
Faqs about Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra
Ans: The distance between Kedarnath and Badrinath is 246 km. Sonprayag is the last place where the vehicles can go and after, pilgrims have to trek to Kedarnath Temple. From Sonprayag, you can travel to Badrinath by road and the distance between them is 224 km, which is easily accessible by taxi and bus.
Ans: You can plan the Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra from Delhi with us. Indian Holiday offers a wide range of Do Dham Yatra packages with which you can visit these two holy sites to seek blessings at the sacred temples of Lord Shiva and Lord Badri. These tour packages comprise a wide range of services including sanitized accommodation, smooth transfers, delicious meals, and sightseeing tours.
Ans: The cost of the Badrinath Kedarnath tour package depends on several things including the type of accommodation, how to travel, duration, and sightseeing places. The price of 6 days 5 nights Badrinath Kedarnath tour package starts with INR 11,999 per person, which can be changed as per the modifications and requirements.
Ans: There are two ways to reach Badrinath from Kedarnath including by road and by helicopter. Sonprayag is the last destination before Kedarnath till where the vehicles can go. From Sonprayag, you can travel to Badrinath by road. You can travel in a private taxi, which is the most convenient option to travel to Badrinath from Kedarnath. The helipads are situated near Kedarnath and Badrinath Temples. You can choose to travel to these temples by helicopter.
Ans: The price of the Badrinath Kedarnath tour package from Delhi starts with INR 11,999 per person approx. It depends on several factors including the mode of transportation, duration of the trip, and type of accommodation. You can choose to embark on the Do Dham Yatra by helicopter and by road also. You can contact our travel expert for the customization of the tour package as per your requirements and budget.
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Haridwar - Guptkashi- Kedarna...
Deluxe 5 Nights Do Dham Yatra (Kedarnath Badrinath) Ex Haridwar
Do Dham 5 Nights and 6 Days Tour from Haridwar
Visit Do Dhams of Uttarakhand - Badrinath and Kedarnath with our exclusive customized tour. Badrinath is a sacred place which is dedicated to Hindu Lord Vishnu Bhagwan and Kedarnath is a sacred temple of Lord Shiva which is one of the jyotirlinga as well.
eUttaranchal brought you 5 nights tour packages in which you can visit both Kedarnath Dham and Badrinath Dham . This package starts from Haridwar , Rishikesh or Dehradun as per your convenience at the time of booking. Due to Covid, we are organizing customized tours to Kedarnath only and NO group tours.
Short Itinerary of Kedarnath-Badrinath Tour from Haridwar
Day 1: Haridwar to Guptkashi Day 2: Guptkashi to Kedarnath Day 3: Kedarnath to Guptkashi Day 4: Guptkashi to Badrinath Day 5: Badrinath to Rudraprayag Day 6: Rudraprayag to Haridwar
*Note: This Do Dham package is also applicable from Dehradun , Rishikesh as well. We also have same 5 nights package in Budget (standard), Luxury and Premium category as well.
CareMyTrip.com Hospitality Pvt Ltd
Tour itinerary, day 1 haridwar - guptkashi (8 hrs).
Morning meet our representative at your Airport / Railway Station / Hotel. Drive towards Guptkashi . Enroute you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara . The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath , drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi , visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptakashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi. ( Meals : Dinner)
Day 2 Guptkashi - Sonprayag - Kedarnath
Morning after breakfast, today we will go to Kedarnath. To reach Kedarnath you will have two options. One if by trekking and other is by Air via Helicopter ( at your own cost ).
Important Information: Read Carefully
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you to your Helipad location ( Phata , Guptkashi , Sirsi etc) as per helicopter ticket time. Kindly inform the driver timings of helicopter mentioned on the ticket previous day. Different aviation has different location for their helicopter service. Our driver will provide you pick and drop to hotel. Kindly inform the driver timings of helicopter mentioned on the ticket. Advance booking is highly recommended for the helicopter. Note: Helicopter Tickets are not included in this package. By Trek: To reach Kedarnath by trekking route first you have to reach Gaurikund . We will drive to Sonprayag early in the morning after breakfast. Our car will drop to Sonprayag . From Sonprayag 5 kms drive to Gaurikund local jeep is available. This sharing basis jeep guests can book directly at own cost. Gaurikund to Kedarnath is further 14 Kms trek.
After reaching the Kedarnath visit Kedarnath Temple . Check in to the hotel/ashram. Visit Shankaracharya Samadhi. Overnight stay at Kedarnath. ( Meals : Breakfast)
Day 3 Kedarnath â Sonprayag - Guptkashi
In morning you can explore nearby areas by walk at Kedarnath . Later reach Guptkashi as per your choice by trek or Helicopter.
By Helicopter: Inform the driver when you leave for Kedarnath about your approximate return time and helipad name according to ticket. Our driver will pick up you from helipad and transfer you to your hotel.
By Trek: Inform the driver approximate return time. Once you reach Gaurikund from Kedarnath by trek you can take local jeep till Sonprayag . Our driver will meet here. Due to parking issue keep driverâs contact number with you and call him when you reach sonprayag so he can pick up you.
Gaurikund to Sonprayag local jeep at your own cost. Get packed breakfast from hotel to start early. At arrival check in to hotel in Guptkashi. Overnight stay at Guptkashi . ( Meals : Dinner)
Day 4 Guptkashi - Badrinath (9 hrs)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath . Check in to the hotel arrival in Badrinath . Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal & Aarti in evening. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan - Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spots like Mana, Vyas Gufa , Maatamoorti , Charanpaduka , Bhimkund and the "Mukh of the Saraswati Riverâ. Just within the three km of Badrinath .
Overnight stay at Badrinath . (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 5 Badrinath - Joshimath - Rudraprayag (7 hrs)
Morning enjoy the after breakfast, drive for Rudraprayag via Joshimath . Visit on the way Darshan of VishuPrayag , Narsingh Temple in Joshimath , KarnPrayag and NandPrayag . Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 6 Rudraprayag - Haridwar/Dehradun/Rishikesh
Morning after breakfast, drive for Haridwar / Dehradun / Rishikesh . Rishikesh 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga. It is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. Drop at Hotel / Airport / railway station. (Meals: Breakfast)
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Meals as per package (Breakfast + Dinner).
- Transfers and sightseeing as per above.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- Horse / Paalki / Helicopter for Trekking at Kedarnath.
- Anything not mentioned under âPackage Inclusionsâ
- Meals in Kedarnath are not included
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
Similar Tour Packages
Same Day Do Dham Helicopter Tour Package ex-Dehradun
3 Days Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter
Badrinath Dham Yatra - 3 Nights Ex Haridwar Package
Places covered, package categories.
Plan your Tour
- Travel Agent? Join Us
Get Travel Triangle in your pocket.
Get your app via sms
- Honeymoon Packages
- Family Packages
- Holiday Packages
- Holiday Deals
- Luxury Holidays
- Destination Guides
- Holiday Themes
- Plan My Holiday
- Sikkim - Gangtok - Darjeeling
- South Africa
- Inclusions / Exclusions
- Tour Packages
- Haridwar Kedarnath Badrinath Tour From Haridwar
Haridwar Kedarnath Badrinath Package From Haridwar Rated 3.5 /5 (based on 148 reviews) Haridwar Kedarnath Badrinath Package From Haridwar
Best Haridwar Kedarnath Badrinath Package From Haridwar 7 Days & 6 Nights
Enjoy this religious trip to Kedarnath Temple
Enjoy the scenic pleasures at Pipalkoti
Sightseeing in Haridwar
Scenic Views of Mountains of Himalayas in Mana Village
Venture on Badrinath town sightseeing tour
Hotel included in package:
- Haridwar (1D)
- Sitapur (3D)
- Badrinath (1D)
- Pipalkoti (2D)
Per Person on twin sharing
Price For The Month
TravelTriangle has served 7249 + travelers for Uttarakhand
Haridwar Kedarnath Badrinath Package From Haridwar
Trip Location: Uttarakhand Destinations Covered: 1N Haridwar, 3N Sitapur, 1N Badrinath, 1N Pipalkoti Start Point: Haridwar railway station End Point: Haridwar railway station Accommodation: Hotel Things to do: Sightseeing, trekking, culinary experiences, adventure
About The Package
This Haridwar-Kedarnath and Badrinath package summons you to a Seven day trip to the most sacred and peaceful destinations which are a dream to many. This package covers places like Haridwar, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Pipalkoti and Rishikesh, which is best when visited during the summer months of March to June. All of these four destinations are the topmost holy cities to visit in one's lifetime. This Multi-City package covers all these five relaxing and rejuvenating unforgettable experiences of all times.
Haridwar is the holy city whose name means "Gateway to God". Not only is this city a picturesque beauty but is also filled with magnificent temples all over. Alluring numerous pilgrims and tourists from all over this city are a must-visit destination for all. The city has a spiritual aura which becomes more intense during the frequent religious festivals held here and Kedarnath at the height of about 3548 meters above the snow-capped Garhwal ranges. The beauty of this place is enticing that people flood to this area every year. Located near the head of Mandakini river it is one of the twelve jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. With as many as 200 shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva, it easily is the safest haven for his disciples.
Badrinath is a famous town brimming with beautiful lakes, peaks, sacred ponds and water bodies. Cradled on the banks of the Alaknanda river, it is named after the preserver of the holy Badrinath temple, Lord Vishnu. Packed with Garhwali architecture, the sacred shrine and its structure leave its visitors in awe. Pipalkoti is a beautiful picturesque and dreamy location. This small village is more of a relaxation point or a camping site for travellers to and from Badrinath. This delightful little haven among luscious fields and snow-clad mountains with green hills is the best place to learn all about the Garhwal culture.
Rishikesh is also known as the 'Yoga Capital of India' and 'Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas' is an ideal destination for all. It is a sanctuary for hermits, a sanctuary for sages and a centre for crazy adventure lovers. Located on the banks of the river Ganges the holy city of Rishikesh presents us with a panoramic view of the Shivaliks, it is regarded as the ultimate destination to discover peace and spirituality. With our finest of all Haridwar-Kedarnath and Badrinath package kindles the spiritual fire within you. Mentioned below is the itinerary for this seven-day package.
For a spiritual awakening and an unforgettable adventurous week, this package is our best shot at it. Some of these destinations have some adventures like trekking along with its various display of temples offering everything for an ideal family trip. Everything becomes more manageable as your only job is to enjoy and not worry about the schedule as everything planned and put down in the itinerary below. Delay no more, your Haridwar-Kedarnath and Badrinath package from TravelTriangle is ready to be explored.
- Paying visit to the holy sites in Haridwar
- Sightseeing tour to Gauri Kund
- Trekking to Kedarnath
- Venture on Badrinath sightseeing tour
- Enjoying the scenic pleasures at Pipalkoti
- Temple Tour
Other Benefits (On Arrival)
Arriving in the spiritual land
On arrival you will receive a warm welcome from our tour representative at the station. Check into The Hotel Rio Plaza of Haridwar for the day. Start yatra by performing the rituals like Ganga Snan, Hawan And Arti, Yagya, Sadhu Sewa, and Arrangement for Brahman Bhojnam will be done if required. If time permits you can visit Chilla Forest Range / Vindhyavasini Forest Range / Khimsar Village Life, and Uttarkashi. Attend the Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Time to visit Sitapur
Finish breakfast at Haridwar and start towards Sitapur. Check in at the hotel and savour the facilities and beauty of the hotel and its surroundings. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Sitapur: Sightseeing tour of Gaurikund, Transfer to Kedarnath
- Kedarnath trek
Sightseeing at Sitapur
After an early breakfast, start towards Gaurikund to join other pilgrims on their 16 kms trek to Kedarnath. Visit Guptkashi, Gaurikund, Snan in Tapt Kund at GauriKund and Darshan of Gauri Ganesh Temple and start the trek of kedarnath Ji. Evening Aarti Darshan of Kedarnath Ji, Darshan of Aadi Guru Shankracharya, Darshan of Udar Kund & Bambam Kund, Pitra Kund. Head back to hotel for night stay.
Sitapur: Leisure Day
- Leisure Day
It’s a leisure day!
Today after breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure. Explore the city at your own leisure and in the evening, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Badrinath: Transfer, Sightseeing tour
Badrinath it is!
After breakfast proceed to Badrinath. Early in the morning take a holy dip in Tapt Kund, take darshan of Badri Vishal if time allows visit Nag Nagin Pith (Sarp kal Dosh Nivaran), and visit to Mana Village, Charan Paduka Darshana and short visit of Ekadasi Gufa & Hanuman Gufa. Enjoy views of Vishnu Prayag, Nandprayag, Karnprayag while returning back to Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Badrinath at Hotel Parmarth Lok.
Pipalkoti: Transfer to Mana Village, Drive to Pipalkoti
A scenic drive to Pipalkoti
Morning after breakfast drive toward Mana Village (The Last Indian Border Village) after all sightseeing drive back toward Pipalkoti on reach check into the hotel.
Pipalkoti: Sightseeing, Departure
The trip is about 7-8 hours which will start after breakfast, and make preparations for your departure from Uttarakhand
Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
Distt, Chamoli, Ganesh Nagar Pipalkoti, Pipalkoti , 246472
Days 3, 4, 2
Hotel jagat raj
Sitapur, Kedarnath Road, Rudraprayag HO, Kedarnath, 246445 India
Parmarth lok badrinath
Hotel rio plaza
Shiv Murti Gali, Jassaram Road, Haridwar 249401 India
- Airport transfer at arrival and during drop
- Hotel accommodation
- Sightseeing : Cabs for sightseeing
- Parking charges
- All transportation taxes
- Government taxes
- Train fare or flight fare
- Addition cost for extra sightseeing
- Chained vehicle during heavy snowfall : Ponies/dollies during treks
Where do you want to go?
FAQs for Uttarakhand
What is the cost of a haridwar, kedarnath, badrinath package.
The cost of a Haridwar, Kedarnath and Badrinath package depends on various factors such as the duration of your holiday, the hotel/resort you stay at, the transportation you opt for, and the activities you indulge in. After considering all these factors, the approximate cost of a 6-night and 7 days package comes out to be INR 22,000 per person on twin sharing basis. The package is inclusive of all the major elements like accommodation, sightseeing, transfers, and meals. Since the airfare or train fare is not included in the package, you can request the same while opting for a customisation option.
How can I plan a trip to Haridwar, Kedarnath, and Badrinath?
You can refer to this tentative itinerary of 6 nights & 7 days and plan your trip accordingly:
Day 1: Arrive in Haridwar, check-in at the hotel. Later, you can perform rituals like Ganga Snan, Hawan And Arti, Yagya, and Sadhu Sewa. If time allows, visit places like Chilla Forest Range, Vindhyavasini Forest Range, etc. In the evening, attend Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri. Day 2: Transfer to Sitapur, check-in at the hotel, and relax for the day. You can explore nearby places on your own. Day 3: Move towards Gaurikund to start the Kedarnath trek. Visit Guptkashi, take a holy bath in Tapt Kund at Gaurikund and seek blessings at Gauri Ganesh Temple. Attend the evening Aarti Darshan of Kedarnath Ji and visit nearby kunds. Head back to the hotel in Sitapur. Day 4: Relax for the day in Sitapur, you can also visit Trijugi Narayan as well. Day 5: Get on a journey to Badrinath, you can stop by Joshimath, Narasimha Temple, and Shankaracharya Math on the way to Badrinath. Take a holy dip in Tapt Kund and seek the blessings of Badri Vishal. Visit Ekadasi Gufa, Hanuman Gufa, and other tourist attractions. Enjoy an overnight stay in Badrinath. Day 6: Drive to Mana Village and enjoy sightseeing. Head back to Pipalkoti for an overnight stay. Day 7: Departure
Which are the best accommodation options in Kedarnath?
There are several affordable hotels, resorts, and homestays in Kedarnath where you can enjoy a cosy stay. Some of the best ones are Kedar Valley Resorts, Hotel New Basera, JjuSTa Mukteshwar Retreat & Spa, Maini's Hill Cottages, Nest And Hives, Gazaari Greenz Resort, Itmenaan Estate, Hotel Ranjeet Palace and Shivoham Himalayan Resort.
Is it safe to travel to Kedarnath?
Kedarnath is pretty crowded during yatra season, be careful of your belongings and avoid travelling there during monsoon.
What kind of weather can be expected in Haridwar, Kedarnath etc?
Summer during march to june is very pleasant and cool, Monsoon is not a safe time to travel in here.winter months are very cold and snowy.
Is there any ATM facilities in Haridwar and Kedarnath?
Haridwar has ATM facilities while Kedarnath does not due to the 2013 disaster and poor internet connection
650+ Verified Agents
Stringent Quality Control
How It Works
Personalise this package.
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Hotels recommended by our Travel Experts
Regenta Inn On The Ganges Rishikesh
7 km from City Center
1 km from City Center
Club Mahindra Mussoorie
- Top Rated Budget Property
Summit By The Ganges Rishikesh
5 km from City Center
Amritara Raga On The Ganges Rishikesh
21 km from City Center
Nature Valley Resort Rishkesh
La hermitage resort lansdowne, mj hills rishikesh, ahr radha residency resort mussoorie, hotel rio grand nainital, 9 authentic traveler reviews.
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Chittaranjan's 3 days trip to Char Dham
Reshhjjkma's 7 days trip to Char Dham
Dpshah's 7 days trip to Char Dham
Sridharvecham's 6 days trip to Char Dham
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Toshanib's 7 days trip to Char Dham
Jotangiaapoorva's 7 days trip to himachal.
Meenu's 6 days trip to Char Dham
Sourabh's 6 days trip to Char Dham
Chandusmart's 5 days trip to Char Dham
Haridwar rishikesh badrinath kedarnath tour package.
- Haridwar (2D)
- Badrinath (2D)
Invigorating Mussoorie Tour Package From Delhi
- Rishikesh (1D)
- Mussoorie (3D)
Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Package From Rishikesh
- Haridwar (3D)
- Pipalkoti (1D)
Divine Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Package From Dehradun
Chardham tour package from delhi, rajasthan rural tour package.
- Jaipur (2D)
- Bikaner (1D)
- Jaisalmer (2D)
- Jodhpur (2D)
Rajasthan Trip Plan For 7 Days
Rajasthan tour package from rajkot.
- Pushkar (1D)
- Ranthambore (3D)
Rajasthan Tour Package From Vadodara
Shimla kullu manali rohtang pass tour package from kolkata.
- Shimla (2D)
- Manali (4D)
Shimla Kullu Manali Rohtang Pass Tour Package
- Manali (3D)
Riveting Rajasthan Sightseeing Tour Package
Uttarakhand packages by city.
- We are hiring!
- Terms and Conditions
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 52 , 3rd Floor,
Batra House , Sector 32,
Gurugram - 122001 ,Haryana
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2023
- Group Enquiry? NEW
Kedarnath Tour Packages : Grab Exciting Deals | Upto 50% Off
Popular Kedarnath Packages
- High Relevance
- High Priority
- High Ratings
- Newest first
- Price: Lowest to highest
- Price: Highest to lowest
- Private Tours
- Spiritual Tours
- Pilgrimage Tours
₹ 24,500 per Adult
₹ 32,500 per Adult
₹ 16,800 per Adult
₹ 110,000 per Adult
₹ 26,500 per Adult
₹ 21,500 per Adult
₹ 13,000 per Adult
₹ 16,170 per Adult
₹ 23,410 per Adult
₹ 26,399 per Adult
₹ 15,899 per Adult
₹ 81,500 per Adult
₹ 15,400 per Adult
₹ 13,910 per Adult
₹ 22,900 per Adult
₹ 18,600 per Adult
₹ 43,290 per Adult
₹ 23,490 per Adult
₹ 37,310 per Adult
₹ 25,870 per Adult
₹ 19,910 per Adult
People Also Ask About Kedarnath Tours
Which are the best kedarnath tour packages.
Here we have listed a few of the best Kedarnath Packages for you. Check them out: 1. Kedarnath Tour Package from Rishikesh @ Flat 19% Off 2. Kedarnath Package from Delhi @ Flat 13% Off 3. Kedarnath Tour Package from Mumbai @ Flat 45% Off 4. Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Package from Haridwar @ Flat 14% Off 5. 2 Dhaam Group Tour From Mumbai With Rishikesh Stay @ 12% Off
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Kedarnath tour?
1. Trekking: You can start a trekking trip from Chandrika camp in Kedarnath. The trekking trails are quite challenging but there are a few for novice trekkers as well. This place is known for its rich flora and fauna which you can experience while on the trekking route. 2. Burma Bridge Rope Walking: This exciting rope walking activity involves two participants using ladders to climb the bridge and then rope-walk to the center. There is a rope at the base along which you have to walk and another two on the sides for support. 3. Monkey Crawl: This thrilling activity requires you to crawl across a rope while a deep gorge lies below. It is an activity that demands stamina and strength, and which you must not miss after booking Kedarnath packages. 4. Paragliding: This exciting flying sport will send you soaring above the mountains and the forests on a fixed-wing aircraft, manned by an expert. It is a completely safe adventure sport which can be a lot of fun or anyone. 5. Rappelling: Here, you have to climb down a slope or a steep cliff by the means of a rope. It is a challenging activity where you must know when to apply friction as you descend.
Which are the best places to stay on Kedarnath tour?
Here is the list of best places to stay on Kedarnath trip: 1. Punjab Sindh Awas: This budget hotel is situated close to the Kedarnath temple and offers a majestic view of the mountains and valleys. It is known for its warm hospitality, laundry services, and delicious vegetarian food. You can get a room here from 800 rupees onwards. 2. GMVN Tourist Rest House: This government hotel is located in Gaurikund and offers a comfortable stay for its guests. It is a popular hotel for pilgrims who can stay here at affordable rates while enjoying the beautiful surroundings. Rooms start at 600 rupees only. 3. Kedar Camp Resorts: If you want a rustic and authentic staying experience while on Kedarnath tour packages, this resort might be a good option for you. Located in Guptkashi, this place has a restaurant cum coffee shop, CCTV surveillance, and power backup. You can get a room here for 1329 rupees per night. 4. Bhopal Bhawan: Those in search of luxury accommodations can go for the Bhopal Bhawan, located just 0.3 Km from the City Centre. It has amenities like a pool, kitchenette, washing machine, and WiFi. You can stay here for approximately 5000 rupees per night. You can get a balcony room from where you can see the beautiful lake. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk.
How many days are enough for Kedarnath?
In order to travel to Kedarnath, you should keep 4 days in hand. If you can travel at night, you can reach Kedarnath in two days, otherwise, it will take you four days. In case you are not able to return back on the same day, you need to keep 1 day as a buffer.
Is Kedarnath worth visiting?
In spite of the grueling journey, Kedarnath is a place worth visiting. If the legend and splendor surrounding the majestic old Kedarnath temple are not enough, the beautiful Kedar valley surrounded by the Himalayas and pristine lakes is a sight to behold. So one should not hesitate before booking Kedarnath tour packages.
What to buy in Kedarnath?
If you are looking to buy items for worship, you can find several shops selling them near the Kedarnath Temple. You can also find photographs and portraits of the Badrinath and Kedarnath temples, tulsi beads, precious stones, natural vitalizers, herbs, saligrams, crystals, etc. Other souvenirs include ornamental brass works and woollen clothes.
Is Kedarnath safe?
Since it is a revered pilgrimage site, many people visit Kedarnath every year after booking Kedarnath packages. Although it is safe, you should mind your belongings. Also, you should avoid visiting this place during the monsoon as floods and landslides are quite common and it may lead to grave danger.
What comes first, Kedarnath or Badrinath?
Kedarnath comes first and Badrinath is 218 km from it. As per Hindu customs, you should visit Kedarnath first. This is due to the story mentioned in Hindu mythology where Lord Shiva, to whom Kedarnath is dedicated, made space for Lord Vishnu, also known as Badrinath, in DevBhumi in Uttrakhand.
Can we go to Kedarnath by car?
You can travel by car up to Gaurikund, which has the nearest motorable road near Kedarnath. From here, you can trek up to Kedarnath temple, or hire a pony or a palki to take you there. It is not possible to go directly up to Kedarnath by car as the road is not suitable for motor vehicles.
Is there any helicopter service to Kedarnath?
Helicopter services are available for Kedarnath, and you can book a ride for Kedarnath tours if you are unable to travel by road for some reason. You can take the helicopter from the village of Phata. The charge is 6,990 per person for a round trip between Phata and Kedarnath.
How far is Badrinath from Kedarnath?
Kedarnath is located 218 km away from Badrinath. It takes nearly 5 hours to travel to Badrinath from Kedarnath. You can take a cab from Gaurikund near Kedarnath in order to reach Badrinath.
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Kedarnath tour?
1. Madmaheshwar Temple: This place is a must inclusion in your Kedarnath holiday packages, as it is one of the most famous temples dedicated to Shiva. You have to take a difficult trek from the village of Bantoli to reach this old temple. From here you can see the majestic Chakumba peak at night. 2. Rudranath Temple: This is a famous pilgrimage site in the Garhwal Himalayas and also a popular spot for trekking enthusiasts. The rock formation on this temple looks magnificent in the moonlight, making this place ideal for a nighttime visit. The temple remains open from April to November. 3. Kalpeshwar Temple: Situated at a height of 2200 m above sea level, this pilgrimage site is located in the Urgam valley in Chamoli district. There is also a cave nearby where the hair locks of Shiva are said to be naturally carved. You can spend the night at the Dharamshala or camp out for a more authentic experience. 4. Agastyamuni: This temple is dedicated to the revered Hindu saint Agastya, to commemorate his one year of meditation at this place. You can visit this place at night to appreciate its wonderful architecture. The unique wall art of this temple will leave you mesmerized.
Which are some famous campsites in Kedarnath?
1. Kedarnath Base Camp: This base camp is located close to the famous Kedarnath temple. It is the most popular camping site for those booking Kedarnath tour packages. There are fabricated compartments, cottages, and tents available here. You can get budget tent accommodations here with water and common bathrooms available. 2. Deoria Tal: Located at a high altitude of 7999 feet, this pristine lake surrounded by lush green forests makes for an ideal camping spot. From here, you can get splendid views of the Kedar, Kalang, Nilkantha, and Chaukhamba mountain ranges. You can explore the forest trails here, and take some beautiful photographs watching the star-studded night sky. 3. Nandi Complex: This camping spot is located close to the Kedarnath helipad. It consists of prefabricated huts that have ground bedding. There are six beds in each hut along with an attached bathroom. 4. Swarga Rohini Camp: This is yet another camping site located near the helipad in Kedarnath. Here you can find dormitory cottages that are ideal for pilgrims. The beds are of good quality here, and they will also provide you with blankets. 5. Nag Tibba: You can trek up to this peak and spend the night out camping. It offers a spectacular view of the Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Bandarpoonch mountains.
Which are the best treks in Kedarnath?
1. Chopta-Tungnath-Chandrashila Trek: After booking Kedarnath packages, you must go on this 4.5 Km trek starting from the Chopta village. In the end, you will reach the Tungnath temple, which is famous as the highest Shiva shrine. You can see the majestic peaks like Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Chaukhamba from here. 2. Madhyamaheshwar Temple Trek: This is a long 16 Km trek that starts from the Ransi village. The trekking route is not so difficult up to Bantoli, but after that, it gets really steep, and decent strength and stamina are required for this. 3. Vasuki Tal Trek: This is an 8 Km trek that starts from the Kedarnath temple. The beautiful trekking trail takes you to the magnificent Vasuki Tal lake, where the water is crystal clear. It is also the origin of Songanga, which is a branch of the Mandakini river. 4. Kedarnath Trek: This trek is an integral part of Kedarnath tour packages and consists of a long 15-16 Km journey from Gaurikund. Several people take this trek every year as a part of the pilgrimage. 5. Chorabari Tal Trek: This trek is worth taking as it will take you to the splendid Chorabari Tal at the mouth of the Chorabari Bamak Glacier.
What are the best temples to visit in Kedarnath with family?
1. Gaurikund Temple: This famous temple is dedicated to Goddess Parvati, who is said to have performed penance at this spot. It is located near the Mandakini river and is on the way to Kedarnath. 2. Bhairav Temple: South of the famous Kedarnath temple, you can find the Bhairav temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva’s fierce avatar. The deity here is believed to protect the entire valley and the Kedarnath temple. From here, you can get a breathtaking view of the Himalayas and the lush Kedar valley. 3. Kedarnath Temple: The chief attraction of Kedarnath, this place will be high in the list of attractions in Kedarnath packages. Considered one of the most powerful Shiva temples in the entire world, this place attracts thousands of devotees every year. Inside, you will find statues of Krishna, Draupadi, the Pandavas, Nandi, as well as a conical rock structure that is worshipped as Shiva. 4. Triyuginarayan Temple: This temple in the Rudraprayag district is a great place to visit with your family as a part of Kedarnath holiday packages. It is situated at a height of 1980 meters and from here you can see the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas. It is also a popular wedding spot where many famous celebrities have gotten hitched.
Kedarnath Tours Reviews
Popular Nearby Places Around Kedarnath
Best domestic packages, best international packages, domestic honeymoon packages, international honeymoon packages, places to visit in india, international places to visit, things to do in india, international things to do, popular on thrillophilia.
- We assure the privacy of your contact data.
- This data will only be used by our team to contact you and no other purposes.
Your enquiry has been received successfully. Our destination expert will reach out to you soon!
- India Tour Packages
- Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra Package
Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra Package 5 Nights / 6 Days
5 Nights Itinerary Covering: Haridwar - Guptkashi- Kedarnath - Badrinath - Rudraprayag – Rishikesh - Haridwar
Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra Package in 2022 is a meticulously designed pilgrimage tour that allows the devotees to visit two sacred Dhams/temples - Kedarnath and Badrinath in Uttarakhand. So, if you seek blessings from the divine, book the Kedarnath Badrinath tour package and get the chance to visit the most revered abodes of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu, the most important religious sites for the followers of the Hindu religion.
During the 6 days Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra from Haridwar, the devotees will get an opportunity to visit other religious places on their way, such as Rudraprayag, Joshimath, and Guptkashi. You will visit the temple of Lord Vishnu and Adi Shankaracharya Math in Joshimath. The 5 Nights 6 Days Badrinath Kedarnath tour package offered by the Tourism of India is a perfect itinerary for the devotees to participate in the holy sojourn. Take a look at the detailed itinerary.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary. We also offer customization facilities. Contact us for any change.
- Visit temples at Guptkashi
- Go for Darshan at Kedarnath temple
- Visit temples at Joshimath
- Go for Darshan at Narasimha temple at Joshimath
- Attend Abhishekh ceremony and Aarti at Badrinath temple
Itinerary - Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra Package
The most awaited Badrinath Kedarnath Dham Yatra starts as you arrive at Haridwar. You will be picked up from the Haridwar Railway station for a straight drive to Guptkashi.
The name of this holy place, referred to as "Hidden Varanasi” is connected to Kedarnath by several means. According to mythology, this is the place where Lord Shiva concealed himself when the Pandava brothers were searching for his divine glimpse. Lord Shiva first hid at Guptkashi but later went up and reached the valley to Kedarnath. Here the Pandavas finally got His darshan, and their wish was fulfilled.
Guptkashi is where the pandas (hereditary pilgrimage priests) of Kedarnath live during the winter when the temple is closed. Also, the Bigraha (idol) of Kedarnath passes through Guptkashi to reach Ukhimath, where the idol is worshiped for six months of winter.
On arrival at Guptkashi, check in at the hotel and take a rest. This place has pleasant weather in summer, with temperatures ranging from 25°C to 30°C. In the evening, visit the Ardhnarishwar Temple, beside the Vishwanath Temple, where the deity is half male and half female, symbolizing Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Your day 2 of the Badrinath Kedarnath tour package includes a medical check-up in the morning. It’s done to check your fitness level for the Kedarnath trek that starts from Sonprayag and takes you at 3,583 m above sea level. Pilgrims are requested to carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries, and clothes as they will stay at Kedarnath, and the night will be chilly.
Start your trek from Sonprayag to Kedarnath by pony or Doli. On arrival, check in at the pre-booked guest house. Thereafter, go for Kedarnath Darshan, one of India’s 12 Jyotirlingas. Attend the evening Aarti accompanied by holy chants at the Kedarnath temple.
The Kedarnath shrine is one of the most famous pilgrimage sites and among the four dhams in India situated against the scenic backdrop of the Kedarnath range. According to the Hindu belief, Lord Shiva, the God of protection and destruction, is worshiped as Kedarnath. There are many myths regarding how the holy shrine evolved. It is told that Pandavas who wanted to clean their sin after the Kurukshetra war reached Kedarnath for a glimpse of Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva was living in the form of a bull, and as he dived into the ground to elude the Pandavas, his hump was left there. The remaining parts fall at four different places, namely Tungnath(arms), Rudranath(face), Madhmaheshwar(belly), and Kalpeshwar(head), evolving into five sacred shrines collectively known as Panch Kedar.
After the aarti completes, come back to the guest house. Stay overnight at Kedarnath.
Wake up before dawn and reach the Kedarnath temple to attend the “Abhishek” ceremony at 4.45 am. Then, all the devotees can enter the Garbha Griha and seek blessings by touching the idol. After that, start a downward trek to Sonprayag and drive to Guptkashi. On arrival, check-in at the hotel.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. On arrival at the sacred Dham of Lord Vishnu, check in at the hotel and take a rest. Thereafter visit the holy places in Badrinath such as Tapt Kund, Narad Kund, Brahma Kapal, Sheshnetra, Charan Paduka, Mata Murti Temple, Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, and Vasundhara. In the evening, go for Badrinath darshan and attend the evening Aarti.
Badrinath is one of the 'Four Dhams' and the most famous pilgrimage site in India. The holy Dham is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters and is surrounded by the two mountain ranges Nar & Narayan with Neelkanth Peak in the backdrop. The place is also known as "Badri van", meaning "forest of berries" as wild berries once covered it.
Rise before dawn and take a bath in the warm water of the Tapt Kund, a natural thermal spring and attend the “Abhishek” ceremony of Badrivishal. After that, start your return journey from Badrinath Kedarnath Dham Yatra. Drive to Rudraprayag/Kirtinagar and en route, visit Joshimath.
Joshimath is the winter home of Badrinath. The sacred place is situated on the slopes above the confluence of Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Here you can visit one of the four 'Math' founded by Adi Shankaracharya. The idol of Badrinath is installed in the temple and worshiped for six months of the winter. You can also visit the temple of Narasimha, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. On arrival at Rudraprayag, check in at the hotel.
On the last day of your Badrinath Kedarnath tour, start your journey to Rishikesh early in the morning. Known as the 'place of sages', Rishikesh is a spiritual town located on the banks of Ganga. It is surrounded by the Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. You can visit the famous attractions in Rishikesh, such as Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, and Sivananda Ashram.
Later, get transferred to Haridwar Railway Station/Dehradun Airport, where the sacred journey will end.
- Adults Ages 13 or above - +
- Children Ages 2–12 - +
When do you want to go?
Subscribe Our Newsletter for get latest updates
Kedarnath Badrinath Package Tour From Haridwar By Private Car
- Stay in Hotel
- All Sightseeing
- All Transfer
- Personal Expenses
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jolly Grant Airport - Dehradun, Airport Rd, Jauligrant, Uttarakhand 248143, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Kedarnath Badrinath Package Tour From Haridwar By Private Car provided by Luvytrip
Kedarnath Tour Packages
Popular kedarnath packages.
Price Range (per person)
Holidify connects you with top travel agents
Compare Custom Quotes and get the best package deal
1 .Trusted Network Of 3000+ Agents. 2 .Book everything together, including stay & transport. 3 .Compare agent profiles & verified reviews
How It Works?
Compare Custom Quotes from Top Travel Agents
1 .Tell us about your trip . 2 .Get Custom quotes from top agents. 3 .Choose the package you like
24 Kedarnath Tour Packages Found
*Final price will be shared by our partner agents based on your requirements
Choose any duration
Create your own customised package
Plan your trip to Kedarnath with the help of local experts
Sightseeing & activities
All Transport Options
Meals & other inclusions
From Top Travel Agents
Kedarnath Yatra Tour from Delhi by Cab
4 Nights / 5 Days
Delhi(0N) → Haridwar(1N) → Guptakashi(2N) → Haridwar(1N)
per adult on twin sharing
Holy Kedarnath and Badrinath Tour
1 Nights / 2 Days
Badrinath(0N) → Kedarnath(1N)
Divine Char Dhaam Yatra by Road
9 Nights / 10 Days
Delhi(0N) → Haridwar(1N) → Barkot(2N) → Uttarkashi(2N) → Guptakashi(2N) → Badrinath(1N) → Rudraprayag(1N)
Spiritual Tour of Uttarakhand
7 Nights / 8 Days
Delhi(0N) → Haridwar(1N) → Guptakashi(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Rudraprayag(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Joshimath(1N) → Rishikesh(1N)
Not sure which package to pick for Kedarnath?
Talk to our trip experts now to get the best deal
Your Email ID
3 Days Tour Package in India: Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter
2 Nights / 3 Days
Dehradun(0N) → Haridwar(1N) → Harsil(1N)
Filter by duration
Uttarakhand Religious Tour Package
10 Nights / 11 Days
Mumbai(0N) → Haridwar(1N) → Barkot(2N) → Uttarkashi(2N) → Guptkashi(2N) → Badrinath(2N) → Devprayag(1N)
Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath Yatra from Delhi
Delhi(0N) → Haridwar(1N) → Uttarkashi(2N) → Guptkashi(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Rudraprayag(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Joshimath(1N) → Rishikesh(1N)
Char Dham Darshan Tour Package
Haridwar(0N) → Barkot(2N) → Gangotri(2N) → Kedarnath(2N) → Pipalcotti(2N) → Rishikesh(2N)
Kedarnath and Badrinath Darshan via Helicopter
5 Nights / 6 Days
Dehradun(0N) → Guptkashi(2N) → Joshimath(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Rudraprayag(1N)
Char Dham Yatra
Delhi(0N) → Haridwar(2N) → Barkot(2N) → Uttarkashi(2N) → Sitapur(2N) → Pipalkoti(2N)
Kedarnath, Badrinath Tour Package from Haridwar
Haridwar(0N) → Guptakashi(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Rudraprayag(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Rudraprayag(1N)
Religious Package - Rishikesh, Rudraprayag, Joshimath and Kedarnath
6 Nights / 7 Days
Rishikesh(2N) → Rudraprayag (1N) → Joshimath(1N) → Kedarnath (2N)
Chardham Yatra Special Tour Package
11 Nights / 12 Days
Haridwar(1N) → Barkot(2N) → Uttarkashi(2N) → Guptkashi(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Guptkashi(1N) → Govindghat(2N) → Haridwar(1N)
Haridwar(1N) → Guptkashi(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Guptkashi(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Govindghat(1N)
10 Nights Religious Chardham Yatra
Haridwar(1N) → Badkot(2N) → Uttarkashi(2N) → Guptkashi(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Guptkashi(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Govindghat(1N)
Haridwar Do Dham Tour Package
Haridwar(1N) → Guptkashi(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Guptkashi(1N) → Govindghat(2N) → Haridwar(1N)
Kedarkantha Trek Package
Dehradun(0N) → Sankri(5N)
Char Dham by Helicopter Luxury Package
Dehradun(1N) → Yamunotri(1N) → Gangotri(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Dehradun(0N)
Chardham Yatra Tour Package by Helicopter (5 Nights & 6 Days)
Dehradun(1N) → Yamunotri(1N) → Harsil(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Badrinath(1N)
Char Dham Yatra Tour Package 9 Nights 10 Days from Bangalore
Bangalore(0N) → Barkot(2N) → Uttarkashi(2N) → Guptkashi(2N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Rudraprayag(1N)
Char Dham Yatra Package by Helicopter - Ex Haridwar
Haridwar(0N) → Yamunotri(1N) → Gangotri(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Haridwar(1N)
Divine Char Dham Tour Package from Delhi by Road
Haridwar(2N) → Barkot(2N) → Uttarkashi(2N) → Guptkashi(2N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Rudraprayag(1N)
Char Dham Yatra Package from Rishikesh
3 Nights / 4 Days
Rishikesh(0N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Badrinath(1N) → Rishikesh(1N)
Badrinath & Kedarnath by Helicopter Package from Dehradun
Dehradun(1N) → Kedarnath(1N) → Badrinath(0N) → Gangotri(0N) → Yamunotri(0N)
Packages with Kedarnath
Other Packages You Might Like
Char Dham Packages
Tour packages for nearby states
Himachal Pradesh Packages
Uttar Pradesh Packages
Jammu and Kashmir Packages
Tour packages for similar destinations
Leh Ladakh Packages
Valley of Flowers Packages
Spiti Valley Packages
Tour packages for nearby destinations
FAQs on Kedarnath Tour Packages
Is there snow in kedarnath in may, in which month does kedarnath opens, what are the best places to visit in kedarnath, how much will a kedarnath & badrinath package cost, which destinations are usually travelled together with kedarnath, top hotel collections.
Near Kedarnath Mandir
Places To Visit In Kedarnath
Top Stories about Kedarnath Tourism
Things to Do in Kedarnath
You Can Now Fly to Kedarnath Hassle Free - Read More To Find Out How
Kedarnath Massage Centres To Enhance Pilgrim Experience
A Travelogue on Exploring the Magic of Kedarnath in Just INR 10,000!
Narendra Modi's Meditation Cave is Now a Tourist Shrine
Get Customized Travel Packages
Compare quotes from upto 3 travel agents for free
- India (+91)
*All prices shown on the website are tentative. Final prices will be shared by our partner agents based on your requirements.
Login for a personalized experience with Holidify!
Create and share itinerary, download PDF Guides and free access to Holidify's full content
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Google
We never post anything without your permission.
Share this page
- Lowest Price First
- Highest Price First
- Duration Min - Max
- Duration Max - Min
Badrinath-Kedarnath-Haridwar - 7 D / 6 N
Date & price info, inclusions/exclusions, places covered, similar packages, tour gallery.
- Guest Gallery
38,399 /- (Onwards per person)
- Tour Code : NBK
- Departure : (06:00 Hrs.)
- Holiday Category : Holiday Packages
- Holiday Type :
- States : Uttarakhand
- Places Covered : Badrinath, Pipalkoti, Gauri Kund, Kedarnath, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Rampur
Terms and Conditions
View Larger Map
- Transport by Non A.C vehicle as per the above itinerary. Room accommodation on twin sharing basis In case of 3 pax, One Double bedded Room + Extra Mattress will be provided All Road taxes, Toll taxes & Parking fee. Driver Reward.
- Horse Ride, Doli, Jeep charges etc. Portages, Laundry, Tips exp. Ropeway charges at Mansa Devi Temple 5% GST. Any other item not specified in the itinerary.
Note: GST @5.00% applicable.
Seat Availability in
You can pay by Cash/ Cheque / Demand Draft / Debit Card / Credit Card/ Internet Banking /NEFT/ Demand draft & Bank Transfer favoring Southern Travels Pvt Ltd
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card & Carry 4 passport sized photographs. For students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card, Carry 4 passport sized photographs. For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Things to Carry
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry Woolens, Sweater, Shawls, hand sanitizer, , cap, sports shoes, umbrella, Small Portable Oxygen Cylinder available at Gaurikund, camera etc. If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
For detailed Information about weather kindly visit www.accuweather.com
Salgram Silas, Copper and Brass puja utensils, Stone idols, photographs of Gods Godesses, pictures of temples, o Rudraksh Mala made from Rudrakshetc.
Badrinath is a Hindu holy town that is the most important of the four sites in India's Char Dham pilgrimage. Badrinath was re-established as a major pilgrimage site by Adi Shankara in the ninth century and in recent years; its popularity has increased significantly, with an estimated 600,000 pilgrims visiting during the 2006 season, against 90,676 in 1961. Badrinath has been mentioned as a holy place in Hindu scriptures for thousands of years. According to the Bhagavata Purana (3.4.22),"There in Badrikashram the supreme being (Vishnu), in his incarnation as the sages Nara and Narayana, had been undergoing great penance since time immemorial for the welfare of all living entities."
Pipalkoti is a small and scenic town situated at 17kms after Chamoli on National Highway- 58. Pipalkoti acts a relaxation point for people traveling to Badrinath, Hemkund Sahib and famous Valley of Flowers. Pipalkoti is nestled amidst lush green mountains and terraced fields and provides delightful views of the snow clad mountains in addition to green hills all around. The place is also known for its restaurants and eat-outs. Travelers can relax at Pipalkoti, getting pleasure from the picturesque views and delicious food.
Gauri Kund is a significant Hindu pilgrimage site on the way to Kedarnath, nine miles uphill from there. Gauri Kund is connected with Shiva's wife Parvati, who is also known as Gauri in various parts of India. This place is also associated with the legend of how Ganesha acquired a head of elephant. While bathing, Goddess Parvati fashioned Ganesha from the soap suds on her body, breathed life into him and placed him at the entrance as her guard. Lord Shiva happened to arrive at the spot suddenly, stopped by Ganesha. Indignant at this affront, Shiva cut off Ganesha's head and Parvati insisted that the boy be brought back to life. Lord Shiva took the head of a wandering elephant and placed it on Ganesha's body.
Kedarnath is a Hindu holy town and the most remote of the four Char Dham sites. Kedarnath is located in the Himalayas, about 3584m above sea level near the head of river Mandakini. The site is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks. Kedarnath hosts one of the holiest Hindu temples and the Kedarnath Temple is a popular destination for Hindu pilgrims from all over the world. Kedarnath has been in existence from the Mahabharata era when the Pandavas are supposed to have pleased Lord Shiva by doing penance, here. There are 2 ways to reach Kedarnath, one of them is via foot for a steep 14 km trek through a paved path and second way is by helicopter service.
Rishikesh is located in the foothills of the Himalayas and is known as 'The Gateway to the Himalayas'. Rishikesh is located about 25 km north of holy city, Haridwar. Legends state that Lord Rama did penance here for killing Ravana, and Lakshmana, his younger brother, crossed the river Ganges, at a point, where the present 'Lakshman Jhula' bridge stands today. The sacred river Ganges flows through Rishikesh and leaves the Shivalik Mountains in the Himalayas, flowing out into the plains of northern India. Several temples, ancient with new are found along the banks of the Ganges in Rishikesh.
Haridwar is an important pilgrimage city, companioned by river Ganges. The river Ganges after flowing for 253 kilometres from its source at Gaumukh, enters the Indo-Gangetic Plains of North India for the first time at Haridwar, which gave the city its ancient name, Gangadwára. Haridwar is viewed as one of the seven holiest places to Hindus. Amidst the Kumbha Mela, millions of pilgrims, devotees, and tourists congregate in Haridwar to perform ritualistic bathing on the banks of the river Ganges to wash away their sins. Brahma Kund is located at Har ki Pauri and is considered to be the most sacred ghat of Haridwar.
Rampur is located in the Ranikhet tehsil of Almora district. It is located 50 KM towards North from District head quarters Almora and 158 KM from State capital Dehradun. Rampur is surrounded by Dwarahat Tehsil towards South, Syaldey Tehsil towards west, Gairsain Tehsil towards North, Bhikiyasain Tehsil towards South. Almora, Nainital, Ramnagar, Pauri are the nearby Cities to Rampur. This Place is in the border of the Almora District and Chamoli District. Chamoli District Gairsain is North towards this place. Hindi is the Local Language here.
Tour Code : HR
Haridwar-Rishikesh-Lakshman Jhoola-Ram Jhoola
Package Starting @ 1,500 /-
Tour Code : BK-AC
Package On Request
Tour Code : YGBK-AC
11 D / 10 N
Tour Code : AM-V
Taj Mahal Agra Mathura - by A.C. Volvo Coach
Package Starting @ 1,450 /-
Tour Code : JA-V
Package Starting @ 4,900 /-
Tour Code : MUH-AC
Package Starting @ 5,200 /-
Tour Code : SKM.V
Package Starting @ 28,199 /-
Tour Code : AD
Akshardham Temple Tour
Package Starting @ 200 /-
Tour Code : MDK-V
Tour Code : JAPA-V
Package Starting @ 6,500 /-
Tour Code : KAS-V
Tour Code : CT-V
Delhi City Tour - by A.C. Volvo
Tour Code : AMAR-V
Shri. Amarnath Yatra-Delhi-Katra-Vaishno Devi-Srinagar-Sonmarg-Baltal-Amarnath-Jammu-Amritsar-Wagha Border-Kurukshetra-Delhi - Volvo
Tour Code : AMAR-VH
Shri Amarnath Yatra-Katra-Vaishno Devi-Srinagar-Sonmarg-Baltal-Amarnath-Jammu-Amritsar-Wagha Border-Kurukshetra-Delhi - VH
Package Starting @ 38,490 /-
Tour Code : AV-V
Tour Code : BK-H
Tour Code : YGBK-H
Tour Code : EVA
Package Starting @ 11,199 /-
Tour Code : EVB
Package Starting @ 15,799 /-
Tour Code : ND01
Package Starting @ 19,099 /-
Tour Code : ND02
Package Starting @ 24,099 /-
Tour Code : SSMC
Package Starting @ 9,999 /-
Tour Code : NYGBK
Package Starting @ 57,199 /-
Tour Code : BUDH
Package Starting @ 38,499 /-
Tour Code : AMK
Package Starting @ 13,176 /-
Tour Code : MH-01
Package Starting @ 13,499 /-
Tour Code : SSMCA
Package Starting @ 10,899 /-
Tour Code : ND03
Package Starting @ 27,987 /-
Tour Code : EVBA
Package Starting @ 23,599 /-
Tour Code : EVMG
Package Starting @ 7,599 /-
Tour Code : NPB
Panch Badri Tour
Package Starting @ 36,499 /-
Tour Code : YGBK-CH
Chardham Yatra By Charter Helicopter
Package Starting @ 1,89,750 /-
Tour Code : BK-CH
Package Starting @ 2,50,000 /-
Copyright 2023 © Southern Travels Pvt. Ltd., All Rights Reserved
- Request a Callback
- Quick Enquiry
- Interested in Air / Rail Ticketing Tour of India Hotel Reservation Car / Coach Rental International Tour
₹ 17866 ₹ 13400 +5% gst.
- 5 Days N/A N/A
- Start : Haridwar End : Haridwar
- N/A Uttarakhand
- Best season : May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
✔ Kedarnath is Situated in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand, ✔ Believed to be the most remote pilgrimage spot in chardham yatra. ✔ Kedarnath was built by Pandavas in the ancient time. ✔ Tungnath Temple is World's Highest Shiva Temple. ✔ The Tal has a link with ancient Hindu mythology.
Inclusion in cost during the trek: ✔ 04 Nights Accommodation during the trip will be provided using Standard Category of hotel / Home stay/ Guest House/Camp at all location in Base room category on Triple sharing basis. ✔ Meals as specified in the itinerary on MAP basis in Guptkashi and Badrinath (it will be basic Indian vegetarian Meals on buffet basis i.e. Breakfast and Dinner only), No Meals in Kedarnath. ✔ Transportation using private vehicle on sharing basis from Haridwar till Haridwar as per the itinerary and given routine. ✔ All toll tax, parking, fuel, Green Tax and driver allowances.
Exclusion in cost during the trek: ✖ Mandatory GST of 5% on Invoice Amount. ✖ Any kind of Travel / Health Insurance (Trekveda strictly recommend each traveller to please carry your own travel / health insurance). ✖ Any Meals /Snacks / Beverages in during trip. ✖ Any of Cost for Airfare, Train fare. ✖ Any kind of medical expenses. ✖ Any Meals in Kedarnath. ✖ Accommodation and Meals in Haridwar ( Will be subject to additional cost). ✖ Any tips, laundry, Phone call, liquors, mineral water, camera fee or any other personal nature expenses. ✖ Airport pickup and drop services ( Will be subject to additional cost). ✖ Local Taxi charges from Sonprayag to Gaurikund and back. ✖ Any other fee / charges not mentioned in the cost included section. ✖ Any pony Cost for Kedarnath Trek on direct payment – Subject to additional cost. ✖ Any Helicopter charges - subject to additional cost. ✖ Any kind of rituals or Pooja Ceremonies.
Have any question?
contact us @
- OVERVIEW & ITINERARY
- THINGS TO CARRY
- SAFETY & SECURITY
- FITNESS TIPS
Day 01: Haridwar– Guptkashi by surface 225 Kms approx 5-6 Hrs.
Day 02: Guptkashi / Sonprayag to Kedarnath Temple by surface approx 30 Kms and By Trek 20 Kms.
Day 03: Kedarnath - Gaurikund - Chopta.
Day 04: Chopta to Tungnath and Drive to Sari
Day 05: Sari to Deoriatal, back to Sari and Drive to Haridwar.
2023 Opening / Closing Dates of Char Dham
- Badrinath Open Date : 27 Apr 2023
- Badrinath Close Date : 21 Nov 2023
- Kedarnath Open Date : 25 April 2023
- Kedarnath Close Date : 14 Nov 2023
- Gangotri Open Date : 22 April 2023
- Gangotri Close Date : 13 Nov 2023
- Yamunotri Open Date : 22 April 2023
- Yamunotri Close Date : 14 Nov 2023
Note: The Chardham Yatra destinations are accessible only for six months (May to October) throughout the year. The region becomes inaccessible during the other half of the part of the year due to snowfall. Trekveda Advise and request all its guests that please do not to hurt the religious sentiments of the people or litter the waste in such remote and scenic locations. Below are happy to list
Important Expert Travel Tips for Chardham:-
- While visiting Hindu mythological sites, shrines and temples, one should remove shoes and cover head with a piece of cloth before entering the Holy Place.
- Do carry your personal daily use products toiletries, creams, moisturizers, sunscreen etc.
- Pack a medical kit with painkillers, antibiotics, cough lozenges, Antiseptic cream, Iodine, tube-squeeze cream and medicines for cold and fever. Carry your routine medicines, as you might find only limited and general medicine at such remote locations.
- Carry dark chocolates, dry fruits, Glucose (Glucon D), toffees. They will provide your instant energy during the trekking and during long jams.
- It can rain anytime here, so it is mandatory to carry an umbrella and raincoat along with your rain shoes.
- To protect yourself from the cold winds here, carry a windcheater, woolen socks, monkey caps and a muffler. These will enable you to withstand the chill that comes with wind on the upper Himalayan region.
- When asking for directions, speak to shopkeepers, not pedestrians. Check with at least two persons or more.
- Do not take pictures if cameras are not allowed in any particular area. Do not play with the sentiments of any particular religion.
- At least a month before the Yatra, it is advisable to start preparatory exercises for the trip 4 months in advance.
- Though self-managed tours happen to be economical, it is advisable for your Chardham yatra to go for a guided tour arranged by an expert local travel agent.
- Carry extra batteries and films for your camera, as electricity is not regular in such remote places.
- Avoid traveling in the rainy season as there are a lot of landslides during that time.
- Book your trip well in advance if you are travelling close to the temple opening dates, there is a heavy rush of pilgrims.
- Alcohol or non-vegetarian food is not permitted during Char Dham Yatra Tour.
- Drink packaged water or boiled water only.
- Accommodation Expectation: The provided hotels are of a standard Category unless you have booked Deluxe / Luxury package. Expect Basic Home stay / Guest houses in Kedarnath.
- Meals Exceptions: We provided Breakfast and Dinner to our guests it will be basic Indian vegetarian meals (We do not offer any meals in Kedarnath)
- From Sonprayag to Gaurikund our vehicles are not allowed and hence one has to go with Union Taxi by paying 40-50 Rupee Person one way.
- Be prepared for changes in itinerary
- Do not fall victim of fraud travel agents
- Do not negotiate hard with your travel agents as it may hamper your service quality, as the offered prices are prepared keeping in mind quality of services.
Clothing during Char Dham Yatra
- Summers (May, June, July, August)- Moderate Woolens.
- Winters (April, September, October, November)- Heavy Woolens.
Medical Emergency Number
In case of any serious medical emergency, call 108 (The Mobile emergency service from Government of Uttarakhand). Don't make fake calls, as it is punishable offence.
Train Connectivity: Rishikesh, Haridwar and Dehradun are well connected to major cities of India by Railway Network.
Air Connectivity: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun. Helicopter service to Kedarnath and Badrinath is available from Delhi, Dehradun, Phata, Augustmuni and Gauchar near Rudraprayag and Jollygrant Airport Dehradun.
If self-driving in Uttarakhand during Chardham
- Always keep your vehicle on left side of the Road.
- Use Horn at curves on hills, never overtake the overtaking vehicle.
- One should not drive more than 8 hours a day in hilly region.
- Avoid driving after sunset, as it is not allowed in hilly area of Uttarakhand.
- Use shoes instead of slippers while driving.
- Check your Brakes and Hand Brakes before starting journey.
- Check the Headlights, Break light and Parking lights of your vehicle.
- Always give way to uphill vehicles.
- Keep your vehicle's valid documents with you to avoid inconvenience.
- Before journey, make sure that fuel tank of your vehicle is full; in case of landslides you might have to take alternate long routes.
- Ensure to refuel, where ever easily you get chance, during season there might be long queues in Petrol Pumps at main stations.
- Carry first aid box with you.
- Do not drink and drive.
- In case of traffic jam, park your vehicle at the end of the queue. If you initiate a parallel queue, the traffic from other side might force you to drive in reverse gear, till you reach again at end of the original queue. And you may find it very difficult to drive long in reverse gear on a hilly road.
- Do not compete with local vehicles/drivers. They know the terrain very well.
Day 01: Haridwar to Guptkashi.
- Enroute witness the Mandakini River at Tilwara, the river Mandakhini comes from Kedarnath. We also visit Ardh Narishwar Temple.
- Evening arrive in Guptkashi means “Hidden Benares”. Mythology describes how when the Pandava brothers were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, but later fled from them further up the valley to Kedarnath, where the Pandavas finally got their wish fulfilled.
Day 02: Guptkashi to Sonprayag to Kedarnath.
- From Sonprayag Take local Taxi to Gauri Kund operated by local taxi association at cost of INR 30-50 Per Person (Pay directly).
- If you reach early in Kedarnath have an opportunity to witness evening Aarti Ceremony at the Temple. The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva.
Note: Meals in Kedarnath will be on direct payment.
Day 03: Kedarnath to Chopta.
- Morning attend Aarti Ceremony at Kedarnath Temple.
- Thereafter we descend to Gaurikund by Trek approx 16-18 Kms.
- Gaurikund to Sonprayag Taxi stand by local taxi at own cost.
Day 04: In Chopta – Trek to Tungnath - Sari.
Attraction at Chopta:
- Tungnath Temple.
- Sari Village.
Day 05: Sari to Deoriatal, Back to Sari - Haridwar.
Attraction at Sari:
- Early Morning Trek to Deoriatal.
Tour Payment Terms Initial amount of 20% of the Invoice amount, the Client must pay the balance amount 15-20 days prior to the date of departure of the Tour.
Adventure Tours (Trek & Expedition) Payment Terms:
- INR 1500/- per person as an advance booking amount to confirm your adventure tour.
- Remaining amount of your booking will have to be paid 1 days before the date of travel .
Tour Amendments / Cancellations Policy If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client, as company had already paid your amount in advance in order to Guarantee your services.
For Other Tours
Note:- 1. 100 % Voucher will be provided if the trek/ tour is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances or any kind of Natural Calamities, Political Unrest, and Sudden Global Health Concern, Riots, Lockdown Government instructions etc. in this case Trekveda will issue you a voucher of respective amount having 1 year validity from Voucher date, which can be used in any trek of your interest operated by Trekveda
2. In case of any restriction/health issue (guest gets Covid +ve), we will be avoiding charging any cancellation basis documents been shared .The credit note for the same amount will be issued which guest can use in future.
This itinerary is a sample itinerary based on the information available at the time of publication, all information given in this program Trekveda reserves the right to change any program information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. In case if we are aware of any changes sufficiently in advance we will notify you at the time of booking, otherwise our Tour Manager or Local representative will inform you of the changes. Major road works or floods, landslides may necessitate route changes in the itineraries. All of these may cause us to make changes in the itineraries. The Company has mentioned the detailed itinerary, price inclusions & exclusions, special notes etc. in the pdf.
ACTIVITIES OF THE ITINERARY
Trekveda is a travel and holiday organizers only, we do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company, Hotel, Transport or any other facility or service mentioned in this program. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday; but because we only select and inspect them and have no control in running of them, we cannot be responsible for mechanical fault or any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach owner/ Transport operator who are the company’s independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. There is no Contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount per person as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the cancellation policy hereunder.
2. The Company has the right at any time and for any reason:-
- To terminate the Contract after acceptance of the deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the Company terminates the Contract, the company shall refund the initial deposit amount without payment of any interest.
- To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute an Independent Contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients or for any compensation claims made.
- The Company would be operating its Group Tours with minimum group strength of 6 adult passengers in each group. If the group strength falls below 6 passengers, the Company reserves the right to Pre-pone OR Postpone OR Merge or Cancel the group. If the Company cancels the Group Tour for any of the above reasons then the monies paid till then by Clients will be refunded against the receipt copies. It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight / train / bus tickets booked by the Clients; either through the Company or on his/her own or through a third party; the Company shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients.
3. No person other than the Company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in this program.
4. In the event of the Company exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the Client shall have the right:
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered.
- To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer. In either of these above cases the Client shall not be entitled to, or the Company shall not be liable to the Client for any damage. Additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
5. In case of any dispute, decision of TREKVEDA will be final and binding.
6. TREKVEDA reserves the right to call you back on the contact number shared by you on the website. Health & Safety: The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever will be liable to the Client or any person traveling for:
- Any death personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused
- Any act, omission, default or Independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent , employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the Client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused In this condition the expression “Howsoever caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
7. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
8. If the Client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the Independent Contractors, the Client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the Independent Contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the Tour Manager of the Company in order to enable the Company to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other Clients do not face the same difficulty. a) Any claim or complaint by the Client must be notified to the Company in writing within 07 days of the end of this holiday tour. No claim notified to this Company beyond this period will be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
9. Each of this condition shall be severable from the other end if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable. The remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
10. Insurance: The tour cost does not include any costs towards the Travel / Meclaim Insurance premium. In case if the Client needs an Insurance coverage, it is suggested to go for suitable insurance policy on your own. The Client has to deal directly with the Insurance Company in case of settlement of any claim.
11. Change in Tour Price: The tour prices printed / advertised / quoted to Client are dynamic prices. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats. Similarly, person booking tour at the last will be offered the highest prices. This pricing module has been adopted to get early bookings on tours. Hence it is quite obvious that persons travelling on a same group tour are likely to have paid different tour prices. The Company will not entertain any claim whatsoever on account of the same. Also it is clear agreement between either parties that the prices quoted in the proposal / brochure have been calculated based upon the prevailing hotel / transport tariffs and applicable taxes thereon at the time of printing this brochure. The Company reserves the right to amend the price published in this program in case of costs increased before the date of departure. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before departure by the Client. The company also reserves the right to charge offer time to time as per the present situation demand / circumstances.
12. Force Majure:-Acts of god (including exceptional adverse weather conditions), earthquake, fire , war (declared or undeclared), invasion, rebellion, revolt, riot, civil commotion, civil war, nuclear fission, Lockdown, strike, act(s) of omission/commission by any concerned government(s), or government agencies, judicial or quasijudicial authorities, occurrence of any event can force the Company to change or extended. Hence any additional expenditure occurred due to the above reasons the same will be borne by the passengers.
13. Please note trekking / driving time given in the program are approximate and it may vary due to break for refreshments, photography, bad weather and Road conditions.
The menus are pre – set menus provided for breakfast/lunch/dinner on the tour as mentioned under each Tour itinerary and inclusions as printed in our brochure. The meals will be served at restaurants of hotel of stay. The enroute meals or meals during excursions could be packed meals or served by enroute/local restaurants / Dhabas. We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer. We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. If a tour participant does not avail his/her meal in stipulated time; he/she has to avail the meal on his/her own arrangement and expenses. No claim can be made for the meal which he/she has missed and not utilized.
For the comfort and convenience of our clients, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
We have mentioned the indicative names of the Hotels for each tour. We reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
Transport / Coach / Sitting
We use Deluxe 2 X 2 Coaches or vehicles such as Tempo Traveller, Tata Winger, Chevrolet Tavera, Mahindra Scorpio, Toyota Qualis, Tata Sumo or similar as per the availability of vehicles and actual size of the group. Our tour manager / local representative will take reasonable care of your luggage but if you are carrying any high value items on the coach, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / coach during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same. The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances. Please note that AC will not work in Hills and no claims to this regard shall be entertained.
Risk and Liabilities - Clients shall agree that Trekveda shall not be held responsible for consequences of natural calamities, weather condition, failure of scheduled airline, detention and delays due to quarantine, strike, theft, force major, civil disturbance, government restriction or regulation, accident by aircraft, car, bus or any other form of transport relating to program schedule. The travelers understand that such situations may occur, and we will inform you of the situation as soon as we have knowledge of it. The right is reserved to cancel or alter any package as conditions require, all additional cost occurs in such case will fully be borne by the travelers. Also, Trekveda shall not be held responsible for any loss/damage of your personal belongings.
- Price is subject to change without any prior notice
- Price is based on the “Base” Category of Hotel Room; this is Irrespective of the Package Category Chosen. Upgrade to Higher Category is available at an extra cost.
- All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra.
- Many regions do not have star category hotels. Generally there isn’t any star categorization in this sector, however the same is demarcated as per prices and put into slabs of 2*/ 3*/ 4*or STD/ DLX/ PRM or equivalent.
- Quote based on Non-Ac Rooms in Hills. AC Rooms on Extra Charges
- Please be reminded that all special requests like early check-in, smoking, non-smoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be guaranteed prior. Any expenses arising out of this is to be borne by the customer.
- Only 01 extra bed/mattress is allowed per room. This extra bed means a Mattress / Roll over Extra mattress on floor provided where proper extra bed isn’t available.
- In case of guests cannot climb the higher floors, we request you to update this at the time of booking so that we may take appropriate action and try for rooms in the Ground floor. This is again subject to availability and difference if any will have to be settled directly before check out.
- In hills, hotels may be located in a way where the view might be of a building in the front, beside or behind it.
- There will not be any refund in cased any of the sightseeing is missed/uncovered during the trip.
- The Hotels may/may not have some of following amenities as per its policy. Tea/coffee maker/ mini fridge/ enhanced toiletry kit (with moisturizer, tooth paste, brush, shaving kit, lufa, bathroom sleepers, bath-robe) etc.
- For meal plans, menu will be on fixed plan/ buffet basis and not on A-la-Carte basis. MAP & AP Meal plans do not include Evening snacks & cold drinks / liquor, Soups or Deserts. For order on A-la-Carte basis, guests are requested to make direct payment for additional items.
Incidental charges due to unforeseen situations
All arrangements made by Company are in the capacity of an agent only. Company will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of Force majeure/ traffic jams / traffic halts/ diversions/ bandh/ curfew, Union strike, VVIP movement, etc. – We will request you to bear with us the situations beyond our control. We will arrange for alternate sightseeing. In case of discontinued itinerary due to these reasons no refund on the hotel booking will be provided and alternate accommodations (as per availability) are managed in the place where you have to stay back. While it is our endeavor to manage the alternate arrangements during such scenarios, please note the difference may be charged for the same.
Similar Tour Packages
Kedarnath & Badrinath with Rishikesh Haridwar from Delhi
Delhi to Vaishno Devi Flight Package @ 25% OFF
Kedarnath with Badrinath from Haridwar
Char Dham Yatra Tour from Haridwar 9 Days
Kedarnath with Tungnath from Delhi
Kedarnath Yatra Tour from Haridwar 3 Days
Kedarnath Yatra with Rishikesh Haridwar from Delhi 5 Days
Char Dham Yatra with Rishikesh Haridwar 11 Days
Kedarnath & Badrinath Yatra Package by Helicopter
Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter Package 6 Days
Char Dham Yatra from Haridwar Basic Tour Package
Book your tour.
5 Nights Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham Package With Tungnath From Haridwar
Kedarnath badrinath tour package with tungnath from haridwar.
Take the pilgrimage tour to Kedarnath & Badrinath dham with Tungnath temple. Baba Kedar, Lord Shiva is the diety of Kedarnath & Tungnath temple. Lord Vishu devotees could take the blessings at Badrinath dham. This holy tour also includes 4 kms trek to Tungnath temple, highest Lord Shiva temple in the world. The trek to Tungnath starts from Chopta, a small hamlet and one of the famous places to visit in Uttarakhand.
Char Dham Package Itinerary
This 6 day Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham tour package will offer road tour to Kedarnath Dham and Badrinath Dham from Haridwar , along with Tungnath temple sightseeing. Inbetween the tour package you will visit Dwitya Kedar Tungnath Temple with one night stay at Chopta, Mini Switzerland .
Day 01 Haridwar to Guptkashi (220kms/8-9hr)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Guptkashi via Rudraprayag & Devprayag . Enroute you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptakashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Guptakashi:- The name Gupt Kashi means “Hidden Benaras”. Mythology describes how when the Pandava brothers were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, but later fled from them further up the valley to Kedarnath, where the Pandavas finally got their wish fulfilled. There are more tangible connections as well-the Kedarnath pandas (priests) live in Guptkashi during the winter months, and after the Kedarnath temple closes for the winter, the image of Kedarnath passes through Gupt Kashi on its way to Ukhimath (across the valley), where it stays for the winter.
Guptkashi Weather – pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degree Celsius. Cold in winters.
Distance :- 220 Kms Time :- 8-9 Hrs
Day 02 Guptkashi to Kedarnath to Guptkashi (30kms by road & 19kms Trek one way)
Morning after breakfast drive to Gaurikund, start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost). Visit Kedarnath Temple. After temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund. Later, drive to Guptkashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Treking Route: If you are going by trek for Kedarnath then our car will drop you at Sonprayag. You have to hire a local jeep for Gaurikund then your trek will start for Kedarnath Ji 14 km one way. Same as when you return.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The remaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar, and his locks (hair) with the head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
Kedarnath Weather – Due to its high altitude the weather in Kedarnath remains cold for the most part of the year. Summer here is cool and pleasant while winter is severe. During the summer season, the temperature varies around 20°Celsius. Light woolen wear is recommended. The Winter season in Kedarnath is severe with the mercury falling to as low as 0°Celsius. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually avoided by tourists.
Distance :- 30kms by road & 19kms Trek one way
Day 03 Guptkashi to Chopta to Tungnath (48kms by road & 8kms Trek both way)
After breakfast, drive early morning to Chopta, known as Mini Switzerland . It will take 1 hr to reach Meraki Mayadeep Resort in Chopta . Check-in at hotel and after refreshment, start trek to Tungnath Temple , highest temple of Lord Shiva. The trek is about 3 km from Chopta. Pay your respect at Tungnath temple. It is also known to be a Dwitya Kedar (Second Kedar), one among the Panch Kedar . Furthermore, if possible, trek 1 km more to reach Chandrashila peak or summit. You will witness the 360-degree panoramic view of Snow covered the Himalayas. Return back to Hotel Mayadeep in Duggalbitta, Chopta . Overnight stay in Chopta.
Distance :- 48kms by road & 8kms Trek both way
Day 04 Chopta to Badrinath (148kms by road)
Early morning drive to Badrinath. Check in to the hotel arrival in Badrinath. Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal & Aarti in the evening. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There is another interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund, and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River. Just within the three km of Badrinathjee. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Badrinath one of the ‘Ancient Four Dhams’ is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name “Badri van”, meaning “forest of berries”.
- Tapt Kund: Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bathe before entering the Badrinath temple.
- Mana Village : Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
- Vasundhara : As the name suggests, Vasundhara is a magnificent waterfall. This place is 5 km. from Badrinath out of which 2 km. is motorable upto Mana.
- Bhim Pul : On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge, lies over the roaring Saraswati river. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
- Vyas Gufa (cave) : Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
Badrinath Weather : The average maximum temperature will be around 18° Celsius and the average minimum is 8° Celsius. Warm and woolen clothes are hence required for a stay in Badrinath throughout the year. Winter in Badrinath is often accompanied by snowfalls. Winter is very chilly with an average temperature of 5° Celsius. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually closed for tourists.
Distance :- 148kms by road
Day 05 Badrinath to Joshimath to Rudraprayag (160kms/7hr) Height: 895 MTS.
Morning after breakfast, a driver for Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Visit on the way Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later drive back to Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Joshimath is situated on the slopes above the confluence of the rivers Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Of the four ‘Maths’ established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is the winter seat of Badrinath. The idol is brought down to Joshimath and installed in the temple for people to worship. There are many other temples in the township. The most important is the temple of Nir Singh with the idol of Lord Vishnu. The left arm of this deity is getting destroyed with time and the popular belief holds that the day the arm completely withers Badrinath valley will cease to exist and the Gods will transfer the residence into the neighboring Niti Valley at Bhavishya Badri.
Rudraprayag Weather – Generally hot in summer, the temperature ranges from 35-40 degree Celsius, Winter: The Days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold, temp ranges from 20 deg to 05 deg.
Distance :- 160 Kms Time :- 7 Hr
Day 06 Rudraprayag to Haridwar (165kms/5-6hr)
Morning after breakfast, drive for Haridwar via Rishikesh. Rishikesh ‘place of sages’ is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by the Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of ” Hrishikesh ” and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh. Check-in Hotel. Later visit Rishikesh Temples & Sight Seeing – Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla. Drop at Haridwar.
Rishikesh: Named after the Lord Vishnu, Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus. Located in the foothills of the Himalaya in northern India it is also known as the yoga center of the world and is home to many world-renowned ashrams. Rishikesh styles itself as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. The fast-flowing Ganges is surrounded by forested hills inside the city. Apart from temples and ashrams, Rishikesh is now a popular white-water rafting center, backpacker hang-out, and gateway to treks in the Himalaya.
Distance :- 165 Kms Time :- 5-6 hrs
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Breakfast + Dinner.
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- GST will be extra.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- Helicopter Ticket Cost and VIP Ticket for Kedarnath Darshan is not included.
Add Comments and Suggestions or Ask Questions about "5 Nights Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham Package With Tungnath From Haridwar"
I wan to go Kedarnath , Tunganath and Badrinath on 13/14/ october 2023 from Haridwar. We are 8 adults and 1 child of 10 years needed three (3) rooms. please send the itinery and cost . Please mention the extra cost for helicopter from guptakashi or phata to Kedarnath.
Please provide complete package details for OCT22
Pls share individual trip of 4 pax from Haridwar for Do dham yatra with private vehicle
I want to go to badrinath kedarnath tungnath nd rishikesh…..how can u help me out….I m a single person….I don’t mind joining any group….I would prefer treks… anything is fine with me
Hi, are you available in October 2022?
i want tour of badrinath, kedarnath and tungnath,pls send me best time for visit and share route with best prise. thank you
Char dham yatra tour packages.
- Char Dham Packages
- Badrinath Packages
- Kedarnath Packages
- Gangotri Packages
- Yamunotri Packages
- Teen Dham Tours
- Do Dham Packages
- Chardham Helicopter Packages
- Chardham Leisure Hotels
- Fixed Departure Tours
- GMVN Tour Packages
- Hemkund Tours
- Winter Chardham Packages
- Chardham Packages 2023
Char Dham Hotels
- Chardham Hotels
- Hotels in Badrinath
- Hotels in Kedarnath
- Hotels in Gangotri
- Hotels in Yamunotri
- Hotels in Barkot
- Hotels in Joshimath
- Hotels in Auli
- Hotels in Srinagar
- Hotels in Devprayag
- Hotels in Guptkashi
- Hotels in Harsil
- Hotels in Ukhimath
- Hotels in Uttarkashi
- Srinagar Garhwal
Book Now & Get Some Exciting Discounts on Hotel/Transport
Get travel quotes from char dham experts.
No. of Travellers
- Chardham Yatra Package
- Kedarnath Trip
- Badrinath Tour Packages
- Do Dham Packages
- Hemkund Sahib
- Valley of Flowers
- Chardham Yatra
Kedarnath Dham Package Haridwar
Duration 3 Nights | 4 Days
Starting From ₹ 17,000
The package Kedarnath Package from Haridwar will take you to the roller coaster ride of a spiritual and adventurous tour. The trip is to the breathtaking Himalayan ranges where the third Dham is among the four holy shrines of Uttarakhand which is in Rudraprayag district. The journey to Kedarnath Tour Package Dham is a wholesome experience of being in the lap of Nature.
It is one of the four Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva located at a height in India. You will be mesmerized by the view of the temple in the Kedarnath. It attracts both national and international tourists all over the world. Well-maintained transportation will be provided to the tourists and a driver cum guide will also be provided who will guide the tourists throughout their Kedarnath Trip from Haridwar . Accommodation will be in well maintained Hotels/ camps and all the comforts of clients will be taken in account
1 Day 1 : DAY 1: Haridwar – Guptkashi (208.3 km 7h 6m approx.)
Meet and greet at Haridwar railway station/ bus stand, after that you will be transferred to Guptkashi via Devprayag and Rudraprayag. On route you can have the view of Mandakini river at Tilwara, and also visit Narishwar temple in Guptkashi. On arrival at Guptkashi you will check into the hotel. After getting fresh and relaxed, have your dinner in Hotel only. End your day by overnight stay in Hotel.
2 Day 2 : Guptkashi – Kedarnath dham – Guptkashi (29.4 km 1h 29m approx.)
Wake up and enjoy your spiritual morning in the lap of nature. Get refresh and have morning breakfast in the hotel and get ready to visit the one holy shrine among the four holy shrine of Uttarakhand. Drive towards Gaurikund .From Gaurikund you can reach Kedarnath temple by Pony/ Doli/ Helicopter etc. By Helicopter : In the morning you will be transferred to one of the three helipads ( Phata helipad, sitapur helipad, Sersi helipad and Guptkashi) after darshan return back to the helipadand dropped back to the hotel. By Trek : In the morning the driver will drop you at Sonprayag and then you have to hire local jeep till Gaurikund and then your approx 17 kms trek will start till Kedarnath temple. After performing prayers in temple you will return back to Sonprayag and from there driver will take you to the hotel for rest. Visit the temple situated at Kedarnath. After darshan you will be derived back to the hotel in Guptkashi. Get refreshed and have your dinner in a hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
3 Day 3 : Guptkashi– Haridwar ( Departure ) (208.3 km 7h 6m approx.)
Here begins a refreshing morning, The last day of day of your tour has already begun. Get refresh and have your breakfast in the hotel only. Now it’s time to pack all your stuff and check out from the hotel. You will be driven back to Haridwar in almost 7 hours approx. On route you will be visiting the major attractions of Rishikesh like ram jhula, lakshman jhula etc. You will be derived back to Haridwar. Here you will be dropped will the sweet memory of your trip for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- Breakfast and Dinner as per Itinerary
- Pickup & Drop from your origin city
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private car
- Parking & Toll Charges
- All State Entry Taxes & Driver Allowance
- Lunch, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry Fees & Local Guide Charges
- Activity Fees
- Hotel Early Check-in / Late Check-out Charges, if applicable
- Payment Terms
How to make a booking
Please provide us your inquiries through email mentioned on the website. As soon as we receive your query, will update your tour Itinerary and other package details by replying to the same mail. Once, the guest is satisfied and gives us the confirmation of the tour we request you to transfer the booking amount mentioned in the below format in any of our bank accounts.
The right to change amend or modify the itinerary of the tour at any time. We will notify you with such changes in prior over the phone or through the mail or the best communication method available at that point of time. Those changes may occur due to situations beyond our control like weather problems, cancellations of trains, flights, and political unrest, etc. We will try our best to keep the tour unchanged. However, any compensation or any refund due to such changes will not be paid by us.
Hotel bookings are made by us on behalf of our customers. We are having a tie-up with many hotels. Although all rates are updated on our website, still there are chances that the rates of Hotels may go up/down. Sometimes rates of the hotel are hiked during long weekends and during festive seasons. It is better that you confirm the rates before making an online payment over the mail. The quality of the room, amenities or meals which are displayed in photos on hotel websites may vary. Booking of the rooms on the same floor/adjacent rooms/ non-smoking rooms in any hotel is not guaranteed. The right to change the pre-booked hotel or the category of rooms is reserved, anytime during the tour due to overbooking of a hotel, blocking of the sewage, electricity/water failure, etc.
Check-in/ Check-out times of Hotel / Resorts may vary from city to city. please check these timings before making the booking. Early check-in and late checkout will be charged extra and are subject to the availability of the rooms. Policies for accommodating children and for extra beds may vary from hotel to hotel.
Vehicles are booked on behalf of our customers. We aim to provide the best available vehicle with the best services to our clients. The costs of diesel/petrol prices, interstate taxes, vehicle maintenance cost, toll & taxes, etc are beyond our control. Rates displayed on our website are eligible for change at any time without any prior notice.
The pre-booked vehicle can be changed to a similar category of vehicle in case of non-availability of the pre-booked vehicle.
Air-conditioned, as well as non-air-conditioned vehicles are booked as per request. If the air conditioner stops working due to technical fault at any time during the tour will not be our responsibility. No refund or change in the vehicle will be made in between the trip unless the vehicle is not in the condition to go further.
Amendments or changes after booking
If you wish to do amendments or change the prior booking, you have to inform us in writing on mail.
Amendment or changes in any booking will be treated as a new booking and will be subject to availability at that time and the additional cost will be charged. The additional cost will be borne by you. There will be an amendment charge of Rs.1000/- applicable.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancelation of the booking will be informed to us in writing on mail. The cancellation charges will be applicable depending upon the services. Cancellation of the hotels and airlines will be done according to their own cancellation policies.
The cancellation for a package tour, be applicable as follows :
- Cancellation before clear 30 working days or more prior to the date of departure of the Tour: 25% of the total tour cost will be charged.
- Cancellation before clear 29 to 16 working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour: 50% of the total tour cost will be charged.
- Cancellation before less than 15 clear working days prior to the date of departure of the Tour: 100% of the total tour cost will be charged.
- The complete balance payment has to be made before the starting date of the trip. However, the company can ask you anytime to clear the balance payment before 30 days from the date of departure.
- The right is reserved to amend/change the prices offered for the tour and to adjust our charges due to various factors like currency fluctuations, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, fuel price rise, travel arrangements, hike in any government taxes or visa amounts or for any other reason before the date of departure. All such increased price must be paid before your departure (Full and final).
No refund for unutilized services
There will be no refund or compensation provided for services that are not used. If you fail to avail/use any services due to any reason the company will not provide any kind of refund or any other services as the compensation of the unutilized services.
- Terms and Conditions
Starting From ₹ 17,000/- Per Person
Related packages, kedarnath trip from delhi.
5 Nights /6 Days
Gangotri Kedarnath Badrinath Delhi
8 Nights /9 Days
3 Nights /4 Days
Kedarnath Package from Mumbai
Kedarnath tour package from kolkata, kedarnath package from bangalore, rishikesh adventure trip with kedarnath, kedarnath bike trip.
3 Night /4 Days
Kedarnath and Tungnath Bike Trip
4 Night /5 Days
- Terms & Conditions
Popular chardham tours.