- Playa Mujeres Tourism
- Playa Mujeres Hotels
- Playa Mujeres Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Restaurants
- Things to Do in Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Travel Forum
- Playa Mujeres Photos
- Playa Mujeres Map
- Playa Mujeres Travel Guide
- All Playa Mujeres Hotels
- Playa Mujeres Hotel Deals
- Last Minute Hotels in Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Beach Hotels
- Playa Mujeres Spa Resorts
- Romantic Hotels in Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Luxury Hotels
- Playa Mujeres Resorts
- Playa Mujeres Business Hotels
- Playa Mujeres Green Hotels
- Playa Mujeres Family Hotels
- 5-stars Hotels in Playa Mujeres
- RIU Hotels & Resorts in Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Hotels with Pools
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Hotels with Tennis Courts
- Playa Mujeres Exotic Resorts
- Playa Mujeres Exotic Hotels
- Playa Mujeres Snorkeling Resorts
- Playa Mujeres Hotels with Valet Parking
- Playa Mujeres Hotels with Steam Room
- Playa Mujeres Hotels with Game room
- Playa Mujeres Hotels with Bridal Suite
- Playa Mujeres Hotels with Allergy-free rooms
- Playa Mujeres Hotels with Sauna
- Hotels near Finchasers Mx
- Hotels near (CUN) Cancun Airport
- Royalton Riviera Cancun
- Beaches Turks & Caicos
- Hilton Cancun, an All-Inclusive Resort
- The LINQ Hotel + Experience
- ARIA Resort & Casino
- Ibludan Hotel
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
- Excellence Riviera Cancun
- Royalton Splash Riviera Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Horseshoe Las Vegas
- Popular All-Inclusive Resorts
- Popular Beach Resorts
- Popular Family Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Hotels
- Popular Hotels With Waterparks
- Popular Honeymoon Resorts
- Popular Luxury Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Family Resorts
- Popular Golf Resorts
- Popular Spa Resorts
- Popular Cheap Resorts
- All things to do in Playa Mujeres
- Things to do near Nuup Spa
- Things to do near Isla Fun Tours
- Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre
- Delphinus Playa Mujeres
- MM Royale Yachts
- Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
- One Spa at Finest Playa Mujeres
- Catmania Catamaranes
- Finchasers Mx
- Hank Landemare
- Boat Tours in Playa Mujeres
- Scuba & Snorkeling in Playa Mujeres
- Swim with Dolphins in Playa Mujeres
- Fishing Charters & Tours in Playa Mujeres
- Private Tours in Playa Mujeres
- Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Playa Mujeres
- Day Trips in Playa Mujeres
- Spas in Playa Mujeres
- Sports Complexes in Playa Mujeres
- Things to do near Hotel Riu Latino
- Things to do near Catalonia Grand Costa Mujeres
- Things to do near Planet Hollywood Adult Scene Cancun, An Autograph Collection All Inclusive Resort - Adults Only
- Things to do near Planet Hollywood Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
- Things to do near Family Selection at Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa
- Things to do near TRS Coral Hotel
- Things to do near Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- Things to do near Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres, All Inclusive Resort & Spa
- Things to do near Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- New York CityPASS
- Four- Seater Polaris Slingshot Family Adventure
- Museum of the Future Ticket in Dubai
- Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission
- Chicago Architecture River Cruise
- SUMMIT One Vanderbilt Experience Ticket
- The VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
- The best of San Salvador in 1 day: El Boqueron + Rainbow slide + Historic Center
- Grand Bahama Round-Trip Ferry Ride from Fort Lauderdale
- The Pink Street
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Walter White’s House
- Hollywood Beach Broadwalk
- Khaosan Road
- Full House House
- Costa Maya Port
- Navarre Beach
- Blue Lagoon Island
- Travel Guides
- Playa Mujeres
- Things to Do
- Vacation Rentals
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
THE 10 BEST Things to Do Near Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres, Mexico
- Yucatan Peninsula
- Quintana Roo
- Costa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres
- Things to Do in Playa Mujeres
- Things to do near Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres
Things to Do near Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres
Ready to travel? Pre-Check-In now Travel Update: Ophelia -->
IN-HOUSE CALL CENTER WORLDWIDE
- Costa Mujeres
- Majestic Colonial - Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance - Punta Cana
- Majestic Mirage - Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance - Costa Mujeres
- Adults Only (+18)
- All inclusive
- Golf - Costa Mujeres
- Golf - Punta Cana
- Majestic Mission
- Medical and travel policies
Groups & Events
Destination Costa Mujeres Majestic Resorts
Welcome to Costa Mujeres, Cancún
Majestic Resorts invites you to explore incredible Costa Mujeres, a natural landscape north of Cancun bordered on one side by a wildlife preserve and the other by the Mexican Caribbean . Costa Mujeres is only 20 minutes north of well-known Cancun and in front of Isla Mujeres. This peninsula is a luxury area that keeps the quality and tranquility of its environment making it an ideal place for a relaxed vacation, combined with the natural essence and respect for the white sand coastline that surrounds it. Enjoy one of the top destinations in Mexican Caribbean with Majestic Resorts. The perfect place for clients seeking a sophisticated and luxurious getaway.
Looking for exclusive promotions in Costa Mujeres?
Take advantage of the best offers and exclusive promotions in Costa Mujeres at Majestic Resorts. View offers
WHY CHOOSE GOMAJESTIC?
GoMajestic, a Majestic Resorts company, provides exceptional destination services in the beautiful travel destinations of Cancun, Mexico, and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. By providing roundtrip airport transfers, experienced destination information in-resort, and the arrangement of top tours and excursions in the area, Majestic Resorts is able to offer a more complete, and quality, vacation experience for our guests starting from arrival at the airport.
Top things to do in Cancun
Book airport transfers in Cancun
Stay with us
Book Hotel + Flight
My Hotel + Flight Booking
Have a question?
Work with Us
© 2023 Majestic Resorts. All Rights reserved.
- Cancun Snorkeling
Cancun Snorkeling from Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres - All Inclusive
When going snorkeling from Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres - All Inclusive you can be sure that Cancun Snorkeling Tour will be your best option. At Cancun Snorkeling Tour we provide you with roundtrip transportation, 2 hours of snorkeling experience and free time and the beach club.
First you'll be taken from Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres - All Inclusive to the beach club where the tour will go out from, the beach club has all the facilities you need, bathrooms, long chairs, restaurant and bar.
Then you'll be taken for two hours to visit the amazing reefs Cancun has to offer where you'll see lots of fish of different kinds, corals with beautiful colors and perhaps some turtles and rays.
You'll enjoy some free time at the beach club and then you'll be taken to your hotel Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres - All Inclusive .
About Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres - All Inclusive
Majestic Elegance is a new 5 star resort in one of the most exclusive areas of Mexico . Great for clients seeking a sophisticated and luxurious getaway with a variety of facilities and services in an All-inclusive resort.
This spectacular 5 star all-inclusive resort offers a selection of beautiful rooms combined with premium services as part of the all inclusive program like butler service, exquisite gastronomy, dream weddings, and so on.
What is included in the Cancun Snorkeling Tour?
Transportation is included, we will pick you up at your Hotel lobby at the time set when reserving.
The Snorkeling tour is included of course, and we include the Snorkeling gear, water, and a bracelet for the National Marine Park of Puerto Morelos.
Food & Drinks
We include a bottle of water during the Snorkeling Tour, then when you come back to the Beach Club, you’ll have a soda or water, a beer and a Hamburger.
Enjoy the perfect beach at our Cancun Snorkeling Beach Club in Puerto Morelos in the Middle of the Riviera Maya while you sip your beer.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE SNORKELING EXCURSION?
On this snorkeling excursion, you will enjoy comfortable air-conditioned roundtrip transportation from your hotel to the beach club, where the boat departs from. Once you have explored underwater wonders and cooled down at the beach club, transportation back to your hotel will be ready.
During the main part of the tour, you will enjoy 2 hours of snorkeling divided into two 45 minutes sets of diving in two different spots around the coral reefs. By exploring two separate areas, we have more opportunities to see different species of marine life.
Back at the beach club after the snorkeling time, you will have lunch waiting for you with a cold beer (or soda for the underage). You will also have free time to enjoy some more drinks at the beach club, play some volleyball, swim in the sea or simply relax by laying down in the long chairs.
What to bring for the Cancun Snorkeling Tour?
We have all the fun for you at the Cancun Snorkeling Tour, but don’t forget to bring some important things: Set of dry clothes and towel, bathing suits, sandals, cash or credit cards.
Set of dry clothes
Bring a towel that you can take on the boat with you and use at the beach club, and clothes to change afterwards.
Bring a pair of sandals or beach or water shoes so you can be comfortable on the beach. You can be barefoot on the beach.
Well...probably no need to say it, but… don’t forget your swimsuit to get in the water comfortably!
Cash or Credit Card
This is really simple, there are some extras that you may need to use money for, like sunscreen, tipping or for additional drinks or food.
We had a great time! Pickup was right on time at hotel in a clean car with. The beach bar launch location was not what we were expecting, but the people...
Talked through the use of equipment and took everyone on a tour around the reef so everyone could see the coral and fish....
Great tour! The guides were awesome. They were funny, and friendly. They kept track of everyone and made sure we stayed together. The tour was about 3 hours which included the...
It started with a pickup from our resort to a beautiful beach next in Puerto Morellos. The staff at the cabanas beach bar were great! We waited on the beach for...
This was a great tour that ended up being a private group because we were nine people. We were picked up and taken to the beach where we walked out to...
Fair prices and a fantastic experience while diving around the barrier reef. Very good service, highly recommended tour....
I have snorkeled at many locations, and this one near Puerto Morelos y undoubtedly one of the bests. Highly recommend...
They did an excellent job of taking care of everyone when we went snorkeling....
I really had a great time. The guides were great. They provide all the gear. The shuttle picked us up from the resort and took us back. Great price for once...
Magical from beginning to end, they all work with love and care for the people and take you even holding your hand if necessary to an underwater paradise. Everything worth it,...
- Majestic Colonial Punta Cana
Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana
- Majestic Mirage Punta Cana
- Restaurants & Bars
- All Inclusive Details
- Special Offer
Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres - Costa Mujeres Beach - All Inclusive Resort
Mexico is becoming a new destination for Majestic Resorts with the opening of Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres . This 570-room resort will become the ideal destination for clients seeking a sophisticated and luxurious getaway with a variety of facilities and services in an All-inclusive resort.
The spectacular 5-star All-inclusive Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres is surrounded by the most breathtaking landscape, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting Playa Mujeres in Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. Two words “Sophisticated and luxurious”, offer a perfect description of the new property. Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres is more adult oriented with almost 70% of the rooms dedicated to adults only in the Elegance Club (Adults Only 18+) and the balance will be Family Section (All Ages).
Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres will be located north of Cancun, 20 miles / 40kms away from the Cancun International Airport. Playa Mujeres is known for its turquoise calm waters and white sand beaches surrounded by vegetation ideally located 20 minutes away from downtown Cancun and just a couple of minutes away from the Punta Sam Ferry Terminal for a day-trip to Isla Mujeres.
The south eastern coast of Mexico enjoys tropical weather year-round. The temperatures range from 68° to 86° Fahrenheit from Oct – March and from 75° to 91° from April to Sept. Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres is located in the Yucatan peninsula, this area provides the perfect balance between the rich Mayan history and several natural wonders. Home of the second largest barrier reef in the world and a great number of cenotes or underwater caves, snorkeling and scuba diving trips are a must in this area. Guests can enjoy one-day trips to different ancient Mayan cities like: Chichen Itza, Tulum or Coba. Golfing is also available nearby at the Greg Norman Signature Golf Course in Playa Mujeres. Water activities like deep-sea fishing or yatching are available ($)
*** The guests of Majestic Resorts will be covered by a Complimentary Insurance Policyduring their stay at any one of the resorts in Costa Mujeres or Punta Cana. Click for more information.
Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres has 570 rooms distributed in two different sections, the Elegance Club (Adults Only 18+) and Family Section (All Ages).
Facilities / Services & All Inclusive Program
- 24 hour All Inclusive
- Welcome cocktail and refreshing towel upon arrival
- Free WI-FI throughout the entire resort.
- Spacious 625 sq. ft, Junior Suites with outdoor Jacuzzi and lounge bed.
- Bathrooms with bathtub and shower.
- Free mini bar: beer, sodas, water, snack, re-stocked daily
- Coffee Machine in all rooms, plus Nespresso machines in superior rooms.
- Safe deposit box with built-in electric outlet, free of charge.
- 14 bars located in different areas of the hotel including 6 swim-up bars. 4 bars are exclusive for Elegance Club clients.
- Sports bar located on the Mexican Street open from 6 pm to 4 am.
- 7 restaurants, 6 of them a la carte for dinner. Unlimited visits allowed to all restaurants, reservations required only in the Gourmet Restaurant which is adults only (+18yrs), or the Japanese (7 Teppanyaki tables). Lobster included at the Beach Restaurant. Dress code applies.
- Room service included (06:00am to 0:00am Family section) (24hr Elegance Club)
- House wine (red, white, rose plus Champagne) with meals and at the bars.
- Total number of Pools through the resort (17), plus (8) integrated Jacuzzis. Opening hours 8am to 6pm.
- Spacious gym equipped with a wide variety of cardio and weight machines, separate room for Pilates and spinning.
- Spectacular Spa ($), offering 2 stories and 3 distinct areas to enjoy, beauty parlor, humid area, hydrotherapy and massage/treatment center.
- Golf located just 10min away from the resort’s main entrance, “Playa Mujeres Golf Club”, is a Greg Norman Signature Course. 18 Holes. ($)
- Theatre for shows and entertainment. Day and night entertainment in different locations of the resort.
- Boutiques, Photoshop, minimarket and pharmacy. Located on the Mexican Street. ($)
- Convention Center for up to 700 people, supplements may apply. ($)
- Wedding facilities: Garden Gazebo, Sky Wedding Terrace, customized wedding packages available($)
- Palapas, towels and lounge chairs at the beach and the swimming pool
- Laundry Services ($)
- Guest Service Department located at the lobby for special assistance or requests: flight confirmation, rent- a- car, excursions, and help with any special needs or requests
- ATM machine located in lobby. Major credit cards accepted
- Health Centre (24 hrs.) ($)
- Elevators in each building
- Courtesy showers for early/late departures located in the lobby.
- Tours and representative area for the tour operators.
- Water sports center located at the beach ($). The following non-motorized water sports are included complimentary, windsurf, catamaran, snorkel equipment, kayaks, paddle boards.
- Scuba diving lessons in the swimming pool.
- Live Music at the plaza bar each evening (see schedule upon arrival)
- Live piano music at the Lobby bar each evening and tea time service (see schedule upon arrival)
- Bell boy service
($) Indicates services or facilities where a fee will apply.
The Family Section is the All Ages section located at the resort. Where families or friends of all ages will be able to stay and play among them in a section of the resort that welcome guests of all different ages.
The Family Section (All Ages) has a total of 187 rooms divided in the following three categories:
- Jr. Suite (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Majestic Jr. Suite (Swim Up)
- One Bedroom Suite (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Swim Up Suite (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Sky View Suite (Rooftop with Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Jr. Suite Ocean Front (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
The Family Section (All Ages) has a total of 187 rooms divided in the following categories:
The ELEGANCE CLUB is the ADULTS ONLY 18+ section of the resort. The Elegance Club has a total of 383 rooms divided in the following categories:
- Elegance Club Jr. Suite (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Elegance Club One Bedroom Suite (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Elegance Club Majestic Jr. Suite (Swim Up)
- Elegance Club Swim Up Suite (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Elegance Club Plunge Pool Suite
- Elegance Club Jr. Suite Ocean Front (Outdoor Jacuzzi)
- Elegance Club Plunge Pool Suite Ocean Front
The Elegance Club (Adutls Only 18+) section is separated from the main resort by a “natural fence”, which will ensure the privacy of those guests who are enjoying the pools or other areas of the Club section.
Guests in this section of the resort will experience the quality and services they have come to expect of Majestic Resorts with an adult only dedicated area.
At the Elegance Club we offer the Majestic Supreme Service, a variety of upgraded amenities and services only for the Club Section, some of these amenities include:
- (7) private swimming pools
- Private beach & Pool areas with Bali beds
- Personalized check-in with butler and tour
- Complimentary late check-out (based on availability)
- Exclusive access to a dedicated Restaurant (Il Botaccio) for breakfast and lunch à la carte service
- Two exclusive oceanfront lounges with concierge services, library and table games
- À la carte lunch and breakfast are available in the exclusive lounges from 8am to 4pm
- Room service included 24-hour
- Select 1 bottle of premium alcohol from the beverage menu to enjoy in the comfort of your suite. One per stay
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room upon arrival. One per stay
- Access to 12 bars throughout the property (4 bars exclusive for Elegance Club adults Only 18+)
- Butler service during your stay
- Surprise gift in room
- Pillow menu & aromatherapy
- Robes and slippers in room
- Bath Kit with “Hierbas de Mallorca” toiletries
- Majestic Touch during the stay
- Nespresso machine in all rooms
- Access to the facilities and service of the Family Section (All Ages)
Private and personalized check in/out will be done at a private area located in the Upper Floor. Each guest will be introduced to their Butler upon arrival who will then escort them to their room while presenting the property and its services along the way!
What to do In Costa Mujeres
Explore thousands of activities, attractions and tours with free cancellation and no added fees .
Design your experience with airport transfers, excursions, day tours & more.
Access exclusive deals, only with the Travelocity app
Recommended activities in Costa Mujeres
Tours & day trips.
Chichén Itzá Day Trip with Cenote Hubiku and Valladolid
Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour with Lunch & Open Bar
Chichen Itza, Cenote, Buffet Lunch, Tequila & Valladolid Tour
Day Trip to Tulum & Cenote
Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid All Inclusive Tour
Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour Transportation with Snorkel and Open bar
ATV, Ziplines & Mayan Cenote Extreme Experience
Tulum Day-Trip Mayan Ruins with Cenote Swim
Ultimate Tulum Experience Mayan Ruins & Cenote Swim
Rio Secreto Underground River Classic Tour
Cruises & boat tours.
Party Boat with Open Bar, Snorkeling & Isla Mujeres Visit
Xoximilco Mexican Fiesta with Dinner & Open Bar
Captain Hook: Pirate Show & Dinner
Isla Mujeres All-Inclusive Snorkeling Tour
Isla Mujeres Catamaran & Chichen Itza Early Access with Buffet & Tequila
Puerto Morelos Reef Snorkeling Tour with Lobster Lunch
Isla Mujeres on catamaran, lunch buffet, open bar & snorkel
Luxury Sailing to Isla Mujeres with lunch & Premium Open Bar
Adventure & outdoor.
ATV, Ziplining & Cenote Tour at Extreme Adventure Eco Park
Tulum Xtreme: Ruins, Cenote, Rappel & Ziplines with Lunch
ATV Circuit in Cancun, Horseback Riding, Zip Lines, Cenote, lunch
ATV Xtreme and Ziplines Tour with Cenote Swim & Lunch
ATV, Ziplines & Cenote and Horseback Riding Experience
Tour Cenotes Enigmatic Waters by Xcaret
Cozumel Jeep Discovery Tour with Snorkeling
Mayan Adventure Jungle Park
2-Day Extreme Combo: ATV, Ziplining, Cenote and Chichén-Itzá
Private & custom tours.
Ultimate Chichén-Itzá Experience with Cenote and Valladolid
Tulum, Cobá, Cenote, Playa del Carmen & Buffet Lunch
Private Cozumel Jeep Tour & Water Park, Kayaks, Paddle Board, Snorkel With ...
Private Chichén-Itzá Experience with Cenote and Valladolid
Half-Day Shopping Tour in Cancun with Round Trip Transportation
Private Tour to 3 Cenotes in the Riviera Maya with Lunch
Half Day Shopping and Private Guided City Tour
Cancun Shopping Private Guided Tour & City Sightseeing
Private Tulum Day-Trip Mayan Ruins with Cenote Swim
Private Tulum, Akumal & Cenote
Xcaret Park with Mexico Espectacular Show
Xplor - A Natural Adventure Park - Food & Beverages Included
Xel-Ha - A Natural Water Park Experience - Food & Open bar Included
Xplor Fuego Night Adventure Park - Food & Beverages Included
Xenses Park Tickets
Xavage an Adventure Park
COMBO: Xcaret Plus & Xplor Park Tickets with Transportation
Chichen Itza Early Access, Cenote, Tequila Tasting & buffet lunch
Places to go in costa mujeres.
Welcome, traveler, to Costa Mujeres. Your journey has landed you here, and new adventures are calling your name. Now that you’ve arrived, you can stay in the safety and comfort of your hotel and watch the world spin past…or you can embrace this new place you’ve come to. Learn its streets. Meet its people. Learn its history. Your hand is already on the doorknob, isn’t it?
Things to Do in Costa Mujeres
You’ll not be wanting for things to do in Costa Mujeres. Explore the downtown area in search of museums and boutiques…or that next delicious meal. What tickles your fancy? A delectable five-course supper at the restaurant you’ve been hearing about? Or perhaps you’d rather read the paper while sipping hot coffee at one of the cafes scattered throughout town. Take in a show at the theatre, or just walk along down the main thoroughfare, watching people wander past.
Why spend hours ruminating over what to do in Costa Mujeres? Let the possibilities wash over you as you explore this new region. Move out on foot and get to know the area on a more personal level. Find that perfect souvenir at one of the smaller shops, or reinvent your entire artistic aesthetic at your new favorite gallery.
Is the wind whispering suggestions in your mind? Rent a car and take it out beyond city limits and into the wild blue yonder. Explore the smaller cities and towns past the border, and get to know the stories behind them. Visit a county fair and let childhood memories wash over you as cotton candy melts in your mouth. Sample hand-made jam at a stop on a forgotten highway, or let the hustle and bustle of modern life sweep you away as you lose yourself in the organized chaos of a modern metropolis. Your choices are endless—and so are the adventures to come.
When you book your journey with Travelocity, you’re never far from Costa Mujeres attractions. After all, the money you save when you plan a trip with us is best spent along the way. Whether it’s the roar of the city you crave, or the quiet solitude that comes with a simpler getaway, everything you need to get started is right here.
Places to visit
- Mujeres Beach Vacations
- Moon Palace Golf Club Vacations
- La Isla Shopping Mall Vacations
- Norte Beach Vacations
- Delfines Beach Vacations
- Playa Mujeres Golf Club Vacations
- Ultramar Ferry Puerto Juárez Vacations
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course Vacations
- Cancun Convention Center Vacations
- Isla Mujeres Ferry Terminal Vacations
- Tortuga Beach Vacations
- Langosta Beach Vacations
- Playa Tortugas Vacations
- Plaza Las Americas Vacations
- Cancun Mall Vacations
- Forum Beach Vacations
- Ventura Park Cancun Vacations
- Riviera Cancun Golf Resort Vacations
- Aquaworld Vacations
- El Rey Ruins Vacations
- Plaza 28 Vacations
- Chac Mool Beach Vacations
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park Vacations
- Dubai Palace Casino Vacations
- Xoximilco Vacations
- Gaviota Azul Beach Vacations
- West Coast of Isla Mujeres Vacations
- Caracol Beach Vacations
- Punta Sam Ferry Terminal Vacations
- Las Palapas Park Vacations
- Benito Juarez Municipal Building Vacations
- Las Perlas Beach Vacations
- Plaza Caracol Mall Vacations
- Marlin Beach Vacations
Things do in destinations worldwide
- Things To Do In Cancun
- Things To Do In Las Vegas
- Things To Do In Nassau
- Things To Do In Myrtle Beach
- Things To Do In Miami
- Things To Do In Punta Cana
- Things To Do In Orlando
- Things To Do In Puerto Rico
- Things To Do In Florida Keys
- Things To Do In Gulf Shores
- Things To Do In Chicago
- Things To Do In Panama City
- Things To Do In Maui
- Things To Do In Bermuda
- Things To Do In New York
- Things To Do In Pensacola
- Things To Do In San Diego
- Things To Do In Nashville
- Things To Do In Atlantic City
More ways to wander Costa Mujeres
Most popular, additional information about expedia group.
- Company Presentation
- Media & Video Corner
- Travel Checklist
- Feedback from our Guests
- Awards & Certifications
- Our Partners
- Work with us!
- Save the Oceans
- Trip Advisor
- A Diver’s Guide to Bayahibe
- Our Dive Centers
- Dive Center at Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres
Cancun Dive Center at Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres
Stay & Dive at the Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres
Check out our special offers for divers and stay at the hotel just few steps away from the diving center.
News, Specials, Events… Stay Up-to-Date!
Want to become a scuba instructor?
Embark on your scuba career journey with us! Join the PADI 5 Star Career Development Center led by our experienced Course Director and professional team. As the exclusive CDC with multiple 5* resort-based dive centers, we offer hands-on training in a real-world setting to prepare you for your future as a scuba instructor.
From USA/Canada first dial: 01152- From Rest of the World first dial: 0052-
Our Dive Partners
All content of this website is subject to modification without notice. Errors reserved.