- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
What to Know Before You Travel on MSC Cruises
Planning a cruise can be fun and exciting, but it’s important to be prepared for what to expect. Here are five tips for a perfect trip on an MSC Cruise.
What to Pack for an MSC Cruise
When packing for a cruise, it is important to take into account the climate in the area you will be cruising to. Each climate has its own set of clothing needs. For example, hot weather travelers should pack lots of lightweight clothes, such as shorts and tank tops, while cold weather travelers should pack heavier clothes such as sweaters and coats. It is also important to pack appropriate sunblock and swimwear for each climate.
There are a few other items you should bring on your cruise trip, such as traveler’s checks, money for souvenirs, medications if needed, and a phone charger. You’ll also want to bring your passport. You might not need it if you don’t get off the ship, but it’s good to have on hand in case of an emergency.
The Best Time to Cruise
Cruising has become one of the most popular travel destinations because it offers a lot of flexibility. You can cruise during any season, and there are several types of cruises to choose from. Many people say the best time to cruise is generally during the warm months (April through September), when temperatures are usually mild. However, be prepared for hot weather and humidity in hot climates, and cold weather in climates like Alaska.
Not only do you have the option to cruise aboard a luxury ship, but you can also take a budget-friendly trip by choosing a popular cruise line. In addition, MSC offers destination cruises where you can explore new ports around the world.
The best time to cruise is based on many factors, including the season and the destination you are traveling to. However, selecting the right cruise dates is key to having a successful trip. You don’t want to travel during peak season or during a hurricane season, for example.
There are several reasons why MSC cruises are a good summer activity. For starters, temperatures on board a ship are usually cooler than they are on land, which can provide relief from the summer heat. Additionally, MSC may offer special deals and discounts for passengers who embark during the summertime.
Tips for a Stress-Free Cruise
Cruising can be a relaxing and fun experience, but there are a few things you can do to make it even more enjoyable. Here are four tips that will help you get through your cruise with minimal stress:
- Make a plan. Before you leave for your trip, organize your thoughts and prepare all the necessary materials. This will help you stay on track and avoid any last-minute surprises.
- Know the rules. Many cruise lines have specific rules about what is and isn’t allowed on board. Be familiar with these before you sail, so there are no surprises when you get on board.
- Let go. Just like at home, embrace the relaxed atmosphere of a cruise ship. Don’t worry about making all the decisions. Letting MSC staff take charge will allow you to fully relax and enjoy your trip.
What to Do If You Get Sick on a Cruise
If you get sick on a cruise, be sure to contact the cruise ship’s doctor as soon as possible. This is important not only for your health, but to ensure that the ship can provide the best care possible for you and the other passengers.
If you develop a fever or other signs of infection, be sure to take all the appropriate medications and treatment steps. Follow the instructions given by your doctor carefully to reduce any potential side effects. And remember to drink plenty of fluids and eat light, bland food to relieve your stomach pain.
If you develop a chest cold, cover your mouth and nose when you cough and sneeze, and try to stay in your cabin as much as possible. This will help reduce your chances of spreading the infection to others. And if you experience any type of allergic reaction while on the cruise ship, seek medical attention immediately.
Planning a cruise can be fun, but it’s important to do your research first. Make sure to pack the right things, know the rules and regulations, and enjoy your trip!
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
Mon - Fri 9 - 19 | Sat 9 - 17.30 | Sun 10 - 16
- Book your cruise with our Consultants
- I have already booked my cruise
Start planning your cruise and book your excursions in the surroundings of Southampton
Cruises from / to southampton (london) in 2023.
EXCURSIONS & ACTIVITIES
- Select category
CULTURE AND HISTORY
MSC BIKE ADVENTOURS
Sort by duration
- Category: CULTURE AND HISTORY
- Duration: 7 hour(s)
- Code: SOU04
- See details
- Category: CITY TOUR
- Code: SOU06
- Category: SOMETHING SPECIAL
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Code: SOU08
- Duration: 8 hour(s)
- Code: SOU09
- Category: SCENIC ROUTE
- Duration: 5 hour(s)
- Code: SOU11
- Duration: 4 hour(s)
- Code: SOU12
- Duration: 5.5 hour(s)
- Code: SOU15
- Duration: 7.5 hour(s)
- Code: SOU16
- Duration: 9 hour(s)
- Code: SOU18
- Code: SOU19
- Duration: 9.5 hour(s)
- Code: SOU21
- Duration: 10 hour(s)
- Code: SOU22
- Code: SOU23
- Code: SOU24
- Code: SOU25
- Code: SOU26
- Duration: 10.5 hour(s)
- Code: SOU27
- Code: SOU28
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Code: SOU29
- Code: SOU42
- Code: SOU43
- Code: SOU46
- Category: MSC BIKE ADVENTOURS
- Code: SOUBK1
- Code: SOUBK2
- Code: SOU45
TRAVEL TO THE Southampton (London) CRUISE TERMINAL
HORIZON CRUISE TERMINAL
Berth 102, Herbert Walker Avenue, Western Docks,
Southampton, SO15 1HJ
From M3/A31 motorway follow the signs for Southampton and join the M27 towards West to leave at the Junction 3 roundabout and and the exit signposted M271 towards Southampton/The Docks. Then either: at the Redbridge roundabout, take the first exit left and continue along the A33 towards Southampton, then follow the signs to the dock gate for your cruise shown on the ticket; or: Keep on the A33 and follow the signs to for Horizon Cruise Terminal.
Southampton Central Station can be reached:
- By taxi, with a 10 minutes ride
- You can also request an offer of MSC Transfer service through MSC Call Center or your travel agent.
Southampton Airport ( https://www.southamptonairport.com/ )
is the closest to the city.
- Located approximately 6 miles away, it takes just 20-30 minutes by taxi to reach the terminals.
- Southampton Airport Parkway train station is just a few minutes walk away. Regular services to Southampton Central run throughout the day.
- Alternatively London Heathrow is about 62miles away or Gatwick 77 miles.
- You can request an offer of MSC Transfer service through MSC Call Center or your travel agent. Fly&cruise guests have their transfer included in the package.
Driving to the airport of departure?
With ParkinGO , MSC customers get 5% discount on parking near the main airports in Europe, listed in the following table. Book now to get the best deal!
Thank you for visiting MSC Cruises
Your browser may be out of date or not compatible with our new site and may not be secure.
For a better experience and to continue your booking with MSC, please update your browser by downloading the latest version below.
Thank you for visiting our site and we look forward to seeing you on board soon!
02380 658 386
Sail from UK Sail from UK
Home > 2023 Cruises > August 2023 Cruises
Cruises from Southampton in August 2023
Are you looking for cruises departing from Southampton in August 2023?
Happy days, you’ve come to the right place! Here at Southampton Cruise Centre we have all August 2023 cruise deals from all major cruise lines! Use our search facility below to find your next cruise holiday. You can enquire online using our easy enquiry forms. However, we love the personal touch, so why not call for a chat with our cruise specialists!
We’re part of the Travel Village Group – a 4th generation family business. And, we’ve been established for over 60 years, so you can imagine the knowledge and experience our team have! We can give you independent, impartial advice and we can offer you amazing deals & discounts! The number to call is 02380 658 386 .
If you don’t find a suitable getaway in the search facility below then don’t worry, we also offer cruises from other ports around the UK and all worldwide fly cruise holidays, click the button below to view all August 2023 cruises, including fly cruises. We can also book package holidays, beach escapes, river cruises, city breaks, tours and even UK staycations! We have access to hundreds of suppliers, so the only limit is your imagination!
All of our holidays are protected by ATOL & ABTA, for added peace of mind! And don’t forget, once you have booked with us, you have access to our Customer Care team who are on hand to answer any questions or queries you may have! We have won awards for our first class customer care!
We look forward to finding you the perfect August 2023 cruise!
Searching for cruises
Take the hassle out of your holiday search and let our knowledgeable cruise agents find you the perfect cruise by phone! Call 02380 658 386
Sign up to our newsletter
Share this page:
Back to Top
Please enter your contact details below and we will respond as soon as we can.
UK and Ireland
Northern europe, western mediterranean and atlantic, eastern mediterranean.
- North America
- South America
- South Pacific
- Middle East
- Panama Canal
- Adults-Only Cruises
- All-inclusive Cruising
- Boutique Cruising
- Classic Cruising
- Cruise from the UK
- Expedition Cruising
- Family Cruises
- Fly Cruising
- Luxury Cruising
- Mini Cruises
- Ocean Cruising
- River Cruises
- Small Ship and Yacht Cruising
- Solo Cruising
- Ultra-Luxury Cruising
- World Cruises
- Ambassador Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruises
- Cunard Line
- Emerald Cruises
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- Holland America Line
- Hurtigruten Expeditions
- Marella Cruises
- MSC Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises
- P&O Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- Saga Cruises
- Silversea Cruises
- Viking - Ocean Cruises
- Virgin Voyages
- Amadeus River Cruises
- Avalon Waterways
- Riviera Travel
- Scenic River Cruises
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
- Viking - River Cruises
- Top 10 Exclusive Cruise Deals
- Top 10 Ocean Cruise Deals
- Top 10 Luxury Cruise Deals
- Top 10 River Cruise Deals
- Cruise Package Deals
- View All Deals
- Insurance, hotels and transfers
- Offers & Deals
- Fashion and lifestyle
- Culture and history
- Ship Reviews
- Food & Drink
- River Cruising
- First cruise advice
- Godmother Profiles
- Our Opinion
- Ship Visits
- Ship Launches
- search cancel search
MSC Cruises from Southampton 2023, 2024, 2025
Msc cruises from southampton could take you around the uk, to northern europe and the mediterranean or perhaps to the canary islands. msc cruises are increasing the number of voyages from southampton with two ships now calling southampton their home port., msc cruises deals from southampton.
MSC cruises departing from Southampton offer Mediterranean-style hospitality and a relaxed cruise on some of their modern ships. You may choose to join an MSC cruise from Southampton to the Norwegian Fjords, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe or the Canary Islands. There are also a number of MSC mini cruises from Southampton which are mainly to Northern Europe or around the UK.
An MSC cruise is a great way to join a relaxed cruise with one of the world's leading cruise lines. Their relatively new fleet of ships offer a range of cruising styles including their exclusive Yacht Club where you can relax in complete luxury. Of course, if butler-service is not your thing then you can enjoy the wealth of activities that the ship has to offer and dining styles fairly inexpensively.
There are regularly MSC cruise deals from Southampton available. Often these are promoted quite close to departure so be sure to sign up with World of Cruising to receive regular price and offer updates.
MSC Cruises from Southampton will be aboard MSC Virtuosa and MSC Preziosa, and then in 2023 MSC Preziosa will be joined by MSC Grandiosa. All three ships offer MSC Cruises' unique style of cruising.
Read more about MSC Cruises and their ships
MSC World Europa
MSC World America
Caribbean cruises are hugely popular and are an excellent way to explore this incredibly diverse…
UK cruises enjoyed a renaissance in summer 2020 thanks to Covid-enforced travel restrictions and,…
When most people think of travelling to Europe, they immediately think of countries such as Italy,…
Western Mediterranean cruise holidays take passengers to three of the world’s most popular getaway…
There’s no cruise destination quite like the Mediterranean. Nowhere else in the world allows you to…
Search all cruises from Southampton
Discover all cruises from Southampton
10 smart ways to bag a cruise bargain
Why you should cruise the arabian gulf – discover dubai, abu dhabi & qatar with msc cruises, msc cabin types: everything you need to know about cabins on msc cruises ships, ultimate guide to msc virtuosa, from cabins to capacity, msc virtuosa: everything you need to know about ship as she's named in dubai.
MSC Cruises from Southampton
Enjoy all the benefits of cruising from Southampton with a hassle-free, no-fly cruise experience with MSC Cruises . See all available UK sailing dates, destinations, and itineraries for the MSC Virtuosa cruise ship.
All MSC Cruises that depart Southampton can be booked online with cruise118. When you book online, you will receive an “Online Booking Discount” in addition to any promotions or price reductions already available. Alternatively, you can call us today and speak to our MSC cruising experts, who will gladly help you with your enquiry.
Searching for cruises ...
Save £££'s with our exclusive online discount
Prices are subject to change and availability. Prices may vary depending on airport selected. Promotions are only applicable to select cabins grades, please call for details
Why choose to cruise from Southampton
Many guests find that sailing from Southampton, UK, on a cruise is a convenient option. Whether it’s the benefit of being able to carry on extra luggage without airline restrictions or just the ease of boarding a cruise at a port close to home, many UK travellers opt to embark on a voyage from a local port.
MSC Cruises ships sailing from Southampton
Southampton Cruise Terminal is home to two ships, the stunning MSC Virtuosa and the MSC Euribia . The MSC Virtuosa is a large vessel that holds a total of 6,300 passengers at full capacity. Launched in 2021, the ship is extremely modern in design and features a water park, pool areas, nightly Broadway-style shows, amazing dining and activities galore. See all available MSC Virtuosa sailing dates.
Launched in 2023, The MSC Euribia is an environmentally friendly cruise ship that is LNP Powered. The hull of the ship (the part below the water) is coated with special paint to reduce the growth of organisms, reducing drag and maintaining efficiency through the water. See all available MSC Euribia sailing dates
MSC Cruises destinations from Southampton
From Norway and its captivating fjords to the Baltics and the memorable capital city of Tallinn, there is so much to see when sailing with MSC from Southampton. Explore several European ports, with Portugal, Spain and France featuring on a number of Mediterranean sailings. Northern Europe is also popular, offering guests the chance to visit UNESCO world heritage sites and even witness the Northern Lights!
Our Award Winning Service
Large Cruise Agency of the Year 2023
Best Online Travel Agency 2022
TTG Top 50 Ocean Cruise Agency 2022
TTG Top 50 Ocean Cruise Agency 2019
Best Cruise Online Agent 2021
Best Cruise Online Agent 2019
Best Company Top 100
Request a Callback
Request a call back from our cruise experts.
Have you found your dream cruise, or do you want to talk to us to help you choose the right cruise for you at the best price? Request a call back from our expert cruise concierge and we’ll get in touch at a time to suit you.
If you would like to contact our service team, you can select a service call back below.
If you request a call back for now we’ll get back to you within 15 minutes, we’ll be calling you from 0161 333 4459 so you can recognise our call.
Select Day *
Callback time *
Welcome to Cruise118.com. Can I help you in anyway today?
- Vacation Rentals
- Things to do
- Southampton Tourism
- Southampton Hotels
- Southampton Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Southampton
- Southampton Restaurants
- Things to Do in Southampton
- Southampton Travel Forum
- Southampton Photos
- Southampton Map
- Southampton Travel Guide
- All Southampton Hotels
- Last Minute Hotels in Southampton
- Premier Inns in Southampton
- Travelodge Hotels Ltd in Southampton
- InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Southampton
- Hilton Hotels in Southampton
- Wyndham Hotels in Southampton
- Accor Hotels in Southampton
- Hotels near (SOU) Eastleigh Airport
- Hotels near (BOH) Bournebouth Intl Airport
- Wyndham Alltra Cancun
- Melia Punta Cana Beach Wellness Inclusive - Adults only
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club on the Las Vegas Strip
- Jules Undersea Lodge
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana
- Ibludan Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Cancun All Inclusive Resort & Villas
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- Hilton Cancun, an All-Inclusive Resort
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Popular All-Inclusive Resorts
- Popular Beach Resorts
- Popular Family Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Hotels
- Popular Hotels With Waterparks
- Popular Honeymoon Resorts
- Popular Luxury Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Family Resorts
- Popular Golf Resorts
- Popular Spa Resorts
- Popular Cheap Resorts
- Cruises from Southampton
- Cruises from Florida to Southampton
- Cruises from Miami to Southampton
- Cruises from Edinburgh to Southampton
- Cruises from New York City to Southampton
- Cruises from Quebec City to Southampton
- Cruises from London to Southampton
- Cruises from Dublin to Southampton
- Cruises from Hamburg to Southampton
- Cruises from Kiel to Southampton
- Cruises from Barcelona to Southampton
- Cruises from Genoa to Southampton
- Cruises from Lisbon to Southampton
- Cruises from Copenhagen to Southampton
- Cruises from Stockholm to Southampton
- Cruises from Reykjavik to Southampton
- Cruises from Civitavecchia to Southampton
- Cruises from Singapore to Southampton
- Cruises from Dubai to Southampton
- Cruises from Rio de Janeiro to Southampton
- Cruises from Cape Town to Southampton
- Cruises from Southampton to Europe
- Cruises from Southampton to Africa
- Cruises from Southampton to South America
- Cruises from Southampton to Indiana
- Cruises from Southampton to Maine
- Cruises from Southampton to Massachusetts
- Cruises from Southampton to Rhode Island
- Cruises from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale
- Cruises from Southampton to Port Canaveral
- Cruises from Southampton to Edinburgh
- Cruises from Southampton to Portland
- Cruises from Southampton to Bar Harbor
- Cruises from Southampton to San Francisco
- Cruises from Southampton to Boston
- Cruises from Southampton to New York City
- Cruises from Southampton to Newport
- Cruises from Southampton to Caribbean
- Cruises from Southampton to Hamilton
- Cruises from Southampton to Pembroke Parish
- Cruises from Southampton to Barbados
- Celebrity Cruises from Southampton
- Cunard Cruises from Southampton
- Norwegian (NCL) Cruises from Southampton
- Princess Cruises from Southampton
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises from Southampton
- Royal Caribbean Cruises from Southampton
- Oceania Cruises from Southampton
- MSC Cruises from Southampton
- Azamara Cruises from Southampton
- Celebrity Cruises to Southampton
- Cunard Cruises to Southampton
- Norwegian (NCL) Cruises to Southampton
- Princess Cruises to Southampton
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises to Southampton
- Royal Caribbean Cruises to Southampton
- Oceania Cruises to Southampton
- MSC Cruises to Southampton
- Azamara Cruises to Southampton
- 3 to 5 Day Cruises from Southampton
- 6 to 9 Day Cruises from Southampton
- 10 to 14 Day Cruises from Southampton
- 15+ Day Cruises from Southampton
- 3 to 5 Day Southampton Cruises
- 6 to 9 Day Southampton Cruises
- 10 to 14 Day Southampton Cruises
- 15+ Day Southampton Cruises
- Southampton Family Cruises
- Southampton Luxury Cruises
- Family Cruises out of Southampton
- Luxury Cruises out of Southampton
- Travel Guides
- Things to Do
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
Cheap MSC Cruises Cruises out of Southampton
- United Kingdom (UK)
MSC Cruises Cruises from Southampton
- MSC Cruises
4 Night Cruise to the Baltic Sea
- You seek MSC Cruises' next-gen Meraviglia Plus-class ships that are slightly bigger
- You appreciate a wide variety of dining venues and activities, especially well suited for families
- You seek a very good cruise value with lots included for a reasonable price point
- You prefer a different class of ship in MSC's ever growing fleet portfolio
- You plan to sail beyond Norway and the Mediterranean, where the ship will first navigate
- You like smaller, quieter cruise ships with fewer fellow passengers
7 Night Cruise to the Baltic Sea
24 night cruise to the middle east, 5 night cruise to the baltic sea.
- You want a cruise on a big, modern, totally international ship
- You like plenty of nonstop diversions and fun for the family
- You want to bring the kids; this is a perfect family cruise ship
- You don't like crowds; this cruise ship holds a lot of people
- You dislike traveling with non-English-speaking passengers
- You want a cruise catering strictly to North Americans
6 Night Cruise to the Baltic Sea
- You want big ship features on a humanly sized, classy ship
- You don't need the whiz-bang features of MSC's newest ships
- You appreciate MSC's international flair and unique voyages
- You dislike hearing announcements made in numerous languages
- You need the latest high-tech amenities on MSC's newest ships
12 Night Cruise to the Baltic Sea
3 night cruise to the baltic sea, 4 night cruise to transatlantic, 3 night cruise to the middle east, 14 night cruise to the baltic sea, 21 night cruise to the baltic sea, explore southampton.
- Southampton Cruises
- Your Booking
- FREE Appointments
Call FREE on Speak to a cruise expert FREE on 0161 798 5333 View our Opening Times
CALL US FREE TODAY 0161 798 5333
Cruise Sales Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday 9 A.M until 8 P.M
- Saturday & Sunday 9 A.M until 5 P.M
Cruise Aftersales Lines are open:
- Monday to Friday 9 A.M until 5 P.M
- Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Already Booked? Contact Customer Service
0808 273 6065 • e: [email protected]
2022 Southampton Holidays
Our prices will not be beaten, exclusive extras & huge savings.
Are you looking for MSC Southampton 2021 cruises? click here There's something for everyone aboard an MSC Cruise! Highlights include the 96-metre central promenades on MSC Bellissima and MSC Meraviglia, which come to life at night; the glass walkway with views of the lower decks on MSC Seaview; swimming pool areas with giant movie screens; full-sized bowling alleys; and exclusive Cirque du Soleil shows.
Ensuring our customers find their perfect cruise package for the best possible price is at the very heart of our ethos. Every member of the Cruise Club UK team is passionate about cruising and our consultants regularly travel with all the major cruise lines, experiencing the delights on offer.
Did you know?
- All bookings made with Cruise Club UK are 100% ABTA and ATOL protected.
- Cruise Club UK always guarantee you the best price will all MSC Cruises.
- Our expert cruise consultants can tailor make any cruise package!
MSC Cruise Offers Updated Daily
Specially selected and recommended cruises from the team at Cruise Club UK. Contact us now for the BEST price on ANY MSC cruise!
European Cities from only £499
Onboard: MSC Euribia
Duration: 7 Nights
Itinerary: Southampton - Hamburg - Zeebrugge - Rotterdam - Le Havre - Southampton
Christmas Markets from only £399
Itinerary: Southampton - Hamburg - Rotterdam - Zeebrugge - Le Havre - Southampton
Christmas Markets from only £739
Christmas Markets from only £429
Northern Europe from only £649
Northern Europe & cruises from Southampton from only £1219
Duration: 21 Nights
Itinerary: Southampton - Hamburg - Zeebrugge - Rotterdam - Le Havre - La Coruna, Spain - Cadiz - Casablanca - Funchal - Las Palmas,Gran Canaria - Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Santa Cruz de Tenerife - Lisbon - Southampton
Northern Europe from only £599
Northern Europe from only £419
Northern Europe from only £849
Spring Enchantment from only £1739
Duration: 11 Nights
Itinerary: Southampton - Hamburg - Rotterdam - Brest - La Rochelle - Bilbao - Cherbourg - Southampton
Northern Europe from only £429
Onboard: MSC Virtuosa
Duration: 3 Nights
Itinerary: Southampton - Zeebrugge - Cherbourg - Southampton
Norwegian Fjords from only £699
Itinerary: Southampton - Lerwick, Scotland - Haugesund - Flam - Kristiansand, Norway - Southampton
Norwegian Fjords from only £769
Itinerary: Southampton - Lerwick, Scotland - Nordfjordeid - Flam - Kristiansand, Norway - Southampton
Bank Holiday Short Break from only £599
Duration: 5 Nights
Itinerary: Southampton - Rotterdam - Cork, Ireland - Falmouth,United Kingdom - Southampton
Iceland & Norway from only £CALL
Duration: 14 Nights
Itinerary: Southampton - Molde, Norway - Hellesylt - Alesund - Akureyri - Isafjordur - Reykjavik - Cork, Ireland - Falmouth,United Kingdom - Southampton
Short Break from only £309
Duration: 2 Nights
Itinerary: Southampton - Cherbourg - Southampton
Canary Islands from only £1229
Duration: 12 Nights
Itinerary: Southampton - Vigo - Funchal - Las Palmas,Gran Canaria - Santa Cruz de Tenerife - Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Lisbon - Southampton
Scandinavia from only £909
Itinerary: Southampton - Skagen - Oslo - Copenhagen, Denmark - Zeebrugge - Southampton
Spain & France from only £849
Itinerary: Southampton - La Rochelle - Bilbao - La Coruna, Spain - Cherbourg - Southampton
Short Break from only £519
Itinerary: Southampton - Cherbourg - Zeebrugge - Amsterdam - Southampton
Short Break from only £259
Itinerary: Southampton - Le Havre - Southampton
France & Spain from only £819
Itinerary: Southampton - La Rochelle - Bilbao - La Coruna, Spain - Le Havre - Southampton
Mediterranean from only £1699
Itinerary: Southampton - La Coruna, Spain - Cadiz - Malaga - Alicante - Palma De Mallorca - Barcelona - Valencia - Lisbon - Southampton
Northern Europe from Southampton from only £1719
Canary islands from only £1729.
Norwegian Fjords from only £949
Itinerary: Southampton - Haugesund - Maloy - Flam - Kristiansand, Norway - Southampton
Norwegian Fjords from only £649
Itinerary: Southampton - Alesund - Flam - Haugesund - Southampton
Canary Islands from only £1589
Itinerary: Southampton - Lisbon - Cadiz - Casablanca - Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Las Palmas,Gran Canaria - Santa Cruz de Tenerife - Funchal - Vigo - Southampton
Short Break from only £369
Itinerary: Southampton - Cherbourg - Zeebrugge - Southampton
Duration: 4 Nights
Itinerary: Southampton - Cork, Ireland - Portland, Dorset, UK - Southampton
Mediterranean Adventure from only £1389
Northern Europe from only £659
Onboard: MSC Preziosa
Short break from only £449
Short Break from only £419
Short Break from only £479
Canary Islands from only £1369
Northern Europe from only £CALL
Itinerary: Southampton - Hamburg - Zeebrugge - Rotterdam - Le Havre - La Coruna, Spain - Cadiz - Casablanca - Funchal - Santa Cruz de Tenerife - Las Palmas,Gran Canaria - Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Lisbon - Southampton
Northern Europe from only £579
Canary Islands from only £1159
Itinerary: Southampton - Lisbon - Funchal - Las Palmas,Gran Canaria - Santa Cruz de Tenerife - Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Vigo - Southampton
Short Break from only £329
Itinerary: Southampton - Zeebrugge - Southampton
Short Break from only £439
Itinerary: Southampton - Rotterdam - Southampton
Norwegian Fjords from only £859
Itinerary: Southampton - Haugesund - Nordfjordeid - Flam - Kristiansand, Norway - Southampton
Short Break from only £699
Short break from only £739
Norwegian Fjords from only £1019
Itinerary: Southampton - Lerwick, Scotland - Alesund - Hellesylt - Haugesund - Southampton
Itinerary: Southampton - Lerwick, Scotland - Alesund - Flam - Zeebrugge - Southampton
Short Break from only £299
Spain & France from only £899
Med from only £2129
Short Break from only £499
- MSC Experiences
- Classic Dining Style with Choice of Seating Preference
- Gourmet Buffet Open 20 hours a day
- Broadway-Style Theatre Shows
- Swimming Pool, Scenic Gym and Open-Air Facilities
- Packed Program of Daily Activities
- Free Access to 5 different clubs for Kids & Teens
- Turn-down Service to Prepare your bed each night
- Elegantly fitted modern balcony cabins
- Cabins on the Upper Decks
- Room Service 24 Hours a Day
- Classic Dining Style
- Free Delivery of Continental Breakfast in Your Cabin
- Premium Buffet Open 20 Hours a Day
- 50% Discount on Fitness Classes and Personal Trainer
- Recreational Activities for Children
- Priority in Choice of Dinner Sitting
Relax your mind, body and soul.
The Aurea Experience is perfect for guests that like to feel relaxed and spoilt on their holiday, an experience not to be missed and should be tried by all.
The Aurea Experience combines all the extra comforts from Fantastica Experience with the added advantage of complimentary well-being products, unlimited use of the Thermal area.
Not sure which is the best cabin on board? Want to take a look at all available? Then we can help, all of the cabins are listed below. If you need any further help we are here to help!
Balcony Bella (B1)
Ready to book? Here's how!
Start a chat session with us and we can help you book your cruise!
Call us FREE
Our Expert Team on hand. Call us now on
0808 2780 258
We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours. If your request is urgent please call