- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Is There a Virtual Tour of the Louvre?
Located along the Seine River in Paris, France, the Louvre is not only the largest art museum in the world, but it’s also the most visited, welcoming millions of people each year. But not everyone can make it to France to see the historic building that originally served as a castle for Philip II, especially with a pandemic going on. For this reason, the museum, which opened in 1793, offers virtual tours of both the facility and its exhibitions and galleries. All you have to do is visit the museum’s website . Once you finish up there, you can find even more virtual tours of the Louvre online.
Which Virtual Tours Are Available?
When you visit the Louvre’s website, you’ll find a handful of virtual tours available at any given time. They’re subject to change as exhibitions inside the museum change, but you’ll usually get a chance to see some of the museum’s most popular exhibits and galleries in the tours on offer.
You might catch a glimpse of “Egyptian Antiquities,” which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period, or “Body in Movement,” which is all about dance. You can also virtually tour the remains of the Louvre’s moat, which was built around 1200 by King Phillipe Auguste to protect Paris.
Other Online Activities at the Louvre
Once you’ve finished checking out virtual tours on the museum’s site, you can take a look at some of the other virtual resources the Louvre offers, all of which are family-friendly. One is the Mona Lisa virtual reality app that you can download for your iPhone or Android smartphone. The museum also offers a short children’s program via YouTube called “One Minute in a Museum.” It features three cartoon characters checking out various works of art that are on display at the Louvre. Speaking of YouTube, there’s an entire playlist set up on the Musee du Louvre account that features various famous YouTubers exploring the museum. Finally, you can visit the “A Closer Look” page of the museum’s website to learn more about some of the more famous art there via various forms of multimedia.
Other Sources for Virtual Louvre Tours
Beyond the Louvre’s website, there are countless other sources online that allow you to tour the museum without leaving the comfort of your home. A quick search will provide you with dozens of options. Some of the more popular ones are Youvisit.com , which provides a 360-degree view of various locations around the museum, and Openculture.com , which offers a list of different video tours.
Visiting the Louvre in Person
If you do ever plan to visit the Louvre in person, you can find it on the Right Bank of the Seine in the 1st arrondissement in the heart of Paris. Both the Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre Métro and the Louvre-Rivoli stations service the museum if you plan to take public transportation. Visitors can enter at the pyramid, which is considered the museum’s main entrance, or you can enter from Carrousel du Louvre, a mall that sits underground. A third entrance is at the Porte des Lions.
Origins of the Louvre
The Louvre was originally a castle built during the late 12th century for King Philip II of France, and remnants of this original structure are still visible in the current museum’s basement. By 1682, King Louis XIV decided to move the royal residence to the Palace of Versailles, and the Louvre was used to display the royal art collection, which included ancient Greek and Roman sculptures. During the French Revolution, the Louvre became a public museum, and it officially opened its doors in 1793 with about 700 paintings and other works of art. Initially, the public could visit for free on a few days each week.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
- Other events
- Official broadcasters
- Our commitments
- Videos & Photos
- Useful Informations
- Sporting Stakes & Rules
Receive exclusive news about Paris-Tours
- Tour de France
- Giro d'Italia
- La Vuelta ciclista a España
- World Championships
- Amstel Gold Race
- Il Lombardia
- La Flèche Wallonne
- Paris - Nice
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
- Critérium du Dauphiné
- Tour des Flandres
- Gent-Wevelgem in Flanders Fields
- Clásica Ciclista San Sebastián
- Intermarché - Circus - Wanty
- INEOS Grenadiers
- Groupama - FDJ
- EF Education-EasyPost
- BORA - hansgrohe
- Bahrain - Victorious
- Astana Qazaqstan Team
- Movistar Team
- Soudal - Quick Step
- Team Arkéa Samsic
- Team Jayco AlUla
- Trek - Segafredo
- UAE Team Emirates
- AG2R Citroën Team
- Grand tours
- Countdown to 2 billion pageviews
- Profile Score
- Race palmares
- Complementary results
- Finish photo
- Contribute info
- Contribute site(s)
- Results - Results
- Info - Info
- Live - Live
- Game - Game
- Stats - Stats
- More - More
- Paris - Tours
- One day race
Paris - Tours Elite
- KM to go togo 213.9
- Racetime 74:19:08
- Time since finish ..
- KM done km 0
- Avg. speed Avg. 0.0
- Start 11:55
- Autosync Sync off
- #Online # 5594
- Show keypoints
- 0 .. Thanks for following our LiveStats feed.
- 0 .. A 1st place is the best career result for SHEEHAN Riley in a WorldTour or .Pro one day race race.
- 0 1 .. SHEEHAN Riley (Israel - Premier Tech) has 1 career pro wins. to wins
- 0 .. 5th place is for LE GAC Olivier (Groupama - FDJ).
- 0 .. DELBOVE Joris (St Michel - Mavic - Auber93) is 4th.
- 0 .. Third place for JOHANNESSEN Tobias Halland (Uno-X Pro Cycling Team).
- 0.1 .. ASKEY Lewis (Groupama - FDJ) comes in second place.
- 0.3 .. It's a close call!
- 0.4 .. Acceleration by DELBOVE Joris (St Michel - Mavic - Auber93)
- 0.7 .. Acceleration in group 1 by LE GAC Olivier (Groupama - FDJ)
- 1 .. Final kilometre!
- 1.8 .. The gap between group 1 and peloton is 170 meter . group 1 peloton 0:14 170 meter
- 3.1 .. The gap between group 1 and peloton is 250 meter . group 1 peloton 0:21 250 meter
- 4 .. The last victory for Groupama - FDJ in a one day race was 35 days ago ( Bretagne Classic - Ouest-France ). Excluding national championships
- 4.4 .. VAN BAARLE Dylan (Jumbo-Visma) pulling in peloton
- 4.7 .. The gap between group 1 and peloton is 220 meter . group 1 peloton 0:18 220 meter
- 5 10000 .. FLYNN Sean (Team dsm - firmenich) has done 10000 race kilometres this season. breakdown
- 7 10000 .. VAN UDEN Casper (Team dsm - firmenich) has done 10000 race kilometres this season. breakdown
- 9.6 .. Around 17 riders in peloton .
- 10 .. JOHANNESSEN Tobias Halland (Uno-X Pro Cycling Team) and DELBOVE Joris (St Michel - Mavic - Auber93) joins group 1
- 11 .. SHEEHAN Riley (Israel - Premier Tech) joins group 1
- 11 .. LE GAC Olivier (Groupama - FDJ) joins ASKEY Lewis (Groupama - FDJ)
- 11 .. Attack by LE GAC Olivier (Groupama - FDJ) in group 2
- 12 .. DE LIE Arnaud (Lotto Dstny) abandoned the race.
- TEUNISSEN Mike (Intermarché - Circus - Wanty)
- RESELL Erik Nordsæter (Uno-X Pro Cycling Team)
- 13 .. peloton is now on unpaved section Rochecorbon (0.8km).
- 14 .. VAN BAARLE Dylan (Jumbo-Visma) and GIRMAY Biniam (Intermarché - Circus - Wanty) caught by peloton
- 15 .. Counter attack in peloton by VAN BAARLE Dylan (Jumbo-Visma)
- 16 .. Attack by GIRMAY Biniam (Intermarché - Circus - Wanty) in peloton
- 17 .. ASKEY Lewis (Groupama - FDJ) attacked with 49 km to go and is now 32 km solo.
- 19 .. VAN BAARLE Dylan (Jumbo-Visma) pulling in peloton
- 20 .. 20 kilometers to the finish!
- 21 2025 .. DEBEAUMARCHÉ Nicolas (St Michel - Mavic - Auber93) transfers to Cofidis , signing a contract until 2025.
- 21 .. Acceleration in peloton by FRISON Frederik (Lotto Dstny)
- 22 .. Mechanical problem for LAPORTE Christophe (Jumbo-Visma) in peloton
- 22 .. Counter attack
- LE GAC Olivier (Groupama - FDJ)
- SHEEHAN Riley (Israel - Premier Tech)
- 23 .. TILLER Rasmus (Uno-X Pro Cycling Team) caught by peloton
- Askey 20.0% breakdown
- Tiller 23.6% breakdown
- 24 .. Acceleration in peloton by TILLER Rasmus (Uno-X Pro Cycling Team)
- 25 3.3 .. Number of unpaved kilometers left in this race: 6.7 out of 10 kilometres of gravel sections done.
- 25 .. 25 kilometers to the finish!
- 26 .. Flat tire for TRENTIN Matteo (UAE Team Emirates) in peloton
- 27 .. peloton is now on unpaved section Vernou (0.9km).
- 27 .. Split in peloton .
- THEUNS Edward (Lidl - Trek)
- RUSSO Clément (Team Arkéa Samsic)
- 30 .. group 1 is now on unpaved section Epinettes (1.2km).
- 31 .. group 2 caught by peloton
- 32 .. group 1 is now on unpaved section Noizay (0.6km).
- 33 .. The last (individual) victory for WÆRENSKJOLD Søren (Uno-X Pro Cycling Team) was 44 days ago ( Tour Poitou - Charentes en Nouvelle Aquitaine )
- 36 .. Attack by RUTSCH Jonas (EF Education-EasyPost) in peloton
- 37 .. Multiple attacks in peloton
- 38 .. group 3 caught by peloton
- 38 .. DELACROIX Théo (St Michel - Mavic - Auber93) back in peloton
- 41 5.1 .. Number of unpaved kilometers left in this race: 4.9 out of 10 kilometres of gravel sections done.
- 41 .. Bike change for DELACROIX Théo (St Michel - Mavic - Auber93).
- 44 .. group 4 joins group 3
- JARNET Maxime (Van Rysel - Roubaix Lille Métropole)
- DELACROIX Théo (St Michel - Mavic - Auber93)
- NARBONNE ZUCCARELLI Axel (Nice Métropole Côte d'Azur)
- 45 .. Split in peloton .
- 46 .. group 1 is now on unpaved section Château de Valmer (0.5km).
- 47 .. At the back of the peloton riders are dropping.
- 47 .. CAMPENAERTS Victor (Lotto Dstny) back in group 2
- 48 .. ROSSKOPF Joey (Q36.5 Pro Cycling Team) is dropped from group 1
- 48 .. CAMPENAERTS Victor (Lotto Dstny) is dropped from group 2
- 49 .. The gap between group 1 and group 2 is 1530 meter . group 1 group 2 2:08 1530 meter
- 49 .. Gap between group 1 and group 2 is decreasing.
- 49 .. Progress of the timegap. 5:00 3:20 1:40 0 20 40 60 80 100 120 140 160 180 200
- 50 .. 50 kilometers to the finish!
- 50 .. group 1 is now on unpaved section Grosse Pierre (1.5km).
- 50 .. Next gravel section is Grosse Pierre (1.5km) after 163.3 km. Grosse Pierre 1500 meter
- 51 .. DE LIE Arnaud (Lotto Dstny) back in peloton
- 54 .. Acceleration in peloton by CAMPENAERTS Victor (Lotto Dstny)
- 56 .. DE LIE Arnaud (Lotto Dstny) is behind the peloton.
- 55 .. Flat tire for DE LIE Arnaud (Lotto Dstny) in peloton
- 56 47.2 .. Average race speed so far: 47.204 km/h. (157.4 km covered in 03:20:04).
- 58 .. Peloton stretched out.
- VAN POPPEL Danny (BORA - hansgrohe)
- BEULLENS Cedric (Lotto Dstny)
- 60 8 .. Number of unpaved kilometers left in this race: 2 out of 10 kilometres of cobble sections done.
- 60 .. group 1 is now on unpaved section Pocé-sur-Cisse (1.1km).
- 1 ASKEY DELACROIX ROSSKOPF JARNET NARBONNE ZUCCARELLI
- 65 .. Lotto Dstny pulling in peloton
- 66 .. Next gravel section is Pocé-sur-Cisse (1.1km) after 152.3 km. Pocé-sur-Cisse 1100 meter
- 68 .. 79 out of 157 competitors have climbed Côte de Limeray before in a race. 50%
- 72 .. Next gravel section is Limeray (0.9km) after 146.8 km. Limeray 900 meter
- 76 .. Gap between group 1 and peloton is decreasing.
- 83 .. 550 vertical meters done out of a total of 1242 today, 692 vertical meters to be done. 44% 44%
- 84 .. Progress of the timegap. 5:00 3:20 1:40 0 20 40 60 80 100 120 140 160 180 200
- 87 10000 .. GAMPER Patrick (BORA - hansgrohe) has done 10000 race kilometres this season. breakdown
- 88 .. 39.5 kilometers out of the total distance of 214.6k today is uphill or downhill (above 2% or below -2% gradient). 18%
- 88 .. 177.3 kilometers out of the total distance of 214.6k today is flat (between -2% and 2% gradient). 83%
- 106 .. The gap between group 1 and peloton is 2990 meter . group 1 peloton 4:10 2990 meter
- 107 .. Progress of the timegap. 5:00 3:20 1:40 0 20 40 60 80 100 120 140 160 180 200
- 107 .. The front of the race has passed kilometre 106.9. We're over halfway!
- 6.8 6.8 Before injury
- 3.1 3.1 After injury
- 125 2025 .. NIZZOLO Giacomo (Israel - Premier Tech) transfers to Q36.5 Pro Cycling Team , signing a contract until 2025.
- 125 2026 .. CORT Magnus (EF Education-EasyPost) transfers to Uno-X Pro Cycling Team , signing a contract until 2026.
- 125 2025 .. ACKERMANN Pascal (UAE Team Emirates) transfers to Israel - Premier Tech , signing a contract until 2025.
- 126 19 .. BRIAND Enzo (CIC U Nantes Atlantique) is 19 years and 153 days old.
- 128 .. Progress of the timegap. 4:00 3:00 2:00 1:00 0 20 40 60 80 100 120 140 160 180 200
- Lidl - Trek
- 141 10000 .. DE TIER Floris (Bingoal WB) has done 10000 race kilometres this season. breakdown
- 153 .. Progress of the timegap. 1:00 0:30 0 20 40 60 80 100 120 140 160 180 200
- 160 .. JOALLAND Yaël (CIC U Nantes Atlantique) back in peloton
- 166 .. JOALLAND Yaël (CIC U Nantes Atlantique) is chasing group 1
- ASKEY Lewis (Groupama - FDJ)
- ROSSKOPF Joey (Q36.5 Pro Cycling Team)
- 182 .. At the time that VAN AVERMAET Greg won Paris - Tours 2011 , 89% of the riders in this peloton had to become pro. 89%
- 182 .. 45% of the competitors in Paris - Tours Elite has one day race as their primary specialty. 45% One day race 24% Sprinter 14% Time trial 14% Climber 9% GC
- VAN VLEUTEN Annemiek
- VAN ROOY Kenneth
- MIRZA Yousif
- SABBAHI El Houcaine
- 190 .. Peloton is still complete after 23 km
- 195 .. 22% of this peloton also started in Tour de France (35 out of 157). 22% view riders
- 200 .. 200 kilometers to the finish!
- 201 .. The last WorldTour victory for France was 35 days ago ( Bretagne Classic - Ouest-France )
- 204 .. Peloton is still complete after 10 km
- 214 .. Official start given.
- 214 .. 40 riders out of 157 starting make their debut in Paris - Tours Elite . 25% all debutants
- 214 1242 .. There are 1242 vertical meters to overcome today.
- 214 8 .. The wind speed is 8 kilometre p/hour (light breeze), direction East .
- 214 21 .. The current temperature is 21 degrees celsius.
- 214 .. Riders are gone for the unofficial start.
- 214 .. It's the 117th edition of Paris - Tours Elite .
- 214 .. Official start at 11:55 (CET).
- 214 .. The neutralized start is scheduled at 11:45 (CEST) .
- 214 .. The PCS game closes in 17 minutes. 1026 players have already allocated their stars for Paris - Tours Elite . Have you picked your team? to game
- 214 .. 40 out of 157 competitors in Paris - Tours Elite have no (known) contract for next year yet. 25%
- 214 .. Number of competitors per continent (click on the number for a breakdown). 146 6 0 3 1 1
- 214 .. There are 12 UCI WorldTeams, 7 UCI ProTeams and 4 UCI Continental teams at the start at Paris - Tours Elite .
- 214 .. Welcome at the preview feed for Paris - Tours Elite .
- Race events
- GC positions
- Breakaway gap
- Riders per team
- Riders per nation
- Last victory
- Grand tour stage wins
- Career points
- Season results
- Performance in monuments
- Best stage result
- GC Teammates
- Vuelta a España
- Volta a Catalunya
- Tour de Romandie
- Tour de Suisse
- Itzulia Basque Country
- Ronde van Vlaanderen
- European championships
- Omloop Het Nieuwsblad
- Strade Bianche
- Dwars door vlaanderen
- San Sebastian
- Bretagne Classic
- GP Montréal
- Tadej Pogačar
- Wout van Aert
- Remco Evenepoel
- Jonas Vingegaard
- Mathieu van der Poel
- Biniam Girmay
- Peter Sagan
- Annemiek van Vleuten
- Elisa Longo Borghini
- Katarzyna Niewiadoma
- Points per age
- Latest injuries
- Youngest riders
- Grand tour statistics
- Monument classics
- Latest transfers
- Favorite 500
- PCS ranking
- UCI World Ranking
- Points scales
- Profile scores
- Reset password
Bus and Cruise Tours of Paris
1 Day E-Ticket Big Bus Hop on Hop off Pass
Take advantage of a one or two-day pass to visit Paris in total freedom at your own pace aboard a double-decker Big Bus. Hop on and off as you please with one of the two tours offered. Discover the must-see sites of Paris while listening to the city's history through a recorded audio commentary available in several languages.
Paris City Tour
Experience an immersive Paris city tour boarding a panoramic bus. Discover the main neighborhoods and Paris monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Invalides, The Paris city hall and substantially more, with a commentary with individual earphones.
Illumination Tour of Paris
Visit Paris on board a panoramic bus and listen to the comments provided by a mobile app. Discover the most famous monuments and quarters of Paris illuminated, in accordance with the time of the year.
Paris City night tour + Moulin Rouge show (glass of champagne)
Discover Paris by night ! This cty tour will allow you to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries.The magic will continue at the Moulin Rouge with its mythic "Féerie" revue : 1000 sumptuous shimmering costumes, international attractions by consummate artists and the famous French Cancan which has contributed greatly to the notoriety of this mythic Parisian cabaret.
City Tour and Seine Cruise
Discover Paris through a Seine cruise and a sightseeing tour in a panoramic bus. Enjoy comments adapted to all on our mobile app and discover the history of the most emblematic monuments such as the Louvre, the Opera, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel tower, the Invalides…
City Tour and Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor with Reserved Access
Discover Paris aboard a commented city tour by panoramic bus through major Parisian neighborhoods. Admire the superb view from the top of the Eiffel Tower and enjoy reserved access avoiding long queues.
City Tour, Eiffel Tower Lunch with Reserved Access and Seine Cruise
Enjoy a pleasant lunch on the Eiffel Tower first floor restaurant "MADAME BRASSERIE", a city tour, a Seine River cruise, and admire the view from the second level of the Eiffel Tower.
TootBus Ticket - Pass 1 day
Paris at your own pace
City Tour, Seine Cruise and Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor with Reserved Access
Discover the Eiffel tower and enjoy an exceptional view over the rooftops of Paris from the second floor. This offer also includes the discovery of Paris and its main landmarks through a city tour and an audio-guided cruise on the Seine.
Illumination Tour and Eiffel Tower 3rd Floor (reserved access)
Unavoidable tour for a somptuous evening in Paris .Discover the history of Paris monuments through an illumnation tour of Paris. Enjoy a reserved access to the summit of the iconic Eiffel Tower and contemplate the superb view of the City of Lights.
City Tour and Eiffel Tower Summit with Reserved Access
Paris tour by bus
The Paris City Bus Tour is also a good option for those who don’t have loads of time to explore the city and do some sightseeing there. You can choose to take Paris day tours with a single-day pass or 2- and 3-day Open Tour passes . You are free to visit the city at your own leisure, getting on and off the bus when you want at any of the 50 stops on its various circuits. It is the best way to discover the top things to do and activities in Paris. Getting around the city at your own pace , in the function of your interests and time, with audio commentaries in hand (ten available languages), is a thrilling experience allowing you to fully discover the City of Lights. Another option is to book a Paris private tour .
By choosing a ticket that combines a Paris city tour and a visit of the Eiffel Tower, you’ll get priority access and won’t have to wait in line to make the most of your time and enjoy a great view over Paris. Other offers include lunching at Madame Brasserie, a restaurant on the 1st level of the Iron Lady.
If you’d like to see Paris from a different angle, Paris City Vision also offers Paris tours and cruises on the Seine . It’s an original way to admire the monuments along the Seine like the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, and even the Conciergerie. A romantic outing for two or a fun trip for families, visiting Paris by boat is a fantastic way to admire the capital. Thanks to audio commentaries available in several languages , you’ll uncover all of Paris’s secrets!
Don’t forget about Paris at night! If you’d like to see Paris illuminated, night tours in a panoramic bus and night cruises on the Seine are also available at night. An atypical and magical evening in the City of Lights awaits you at the end of a wonderful day touring Paris! Book your tickets online on pariscityvision.com!
Private Tours and Day trips departing from Paris
- Paris and its treasures
- The Versailles Palace
- Wonders of France
You are here : Paris and its treasures > Paris half day tour
Paris half day tour
The visit of Paris with your private driver guide in half a day will allow you to discover the incredibly rich heritage of Paris. He will take you through the best routes to enjoy the landmarks of the city. He will also unveil charming places, hidden to most visitors, and will share his passion for his city, its history and its people.
Recommended program : Paris half day tour - Duration : 2h / 3h / 4h
This tour includes :
- Your driver-guide in French, English or Spanish
- Air-conditioned minibus
- Fresh drinks available (4h tour only)
- Pick up and drop off to your hôtel
Not included : entrance tickets for charges monuments, lunches, personal expenditures and tips
Highlights of the tour :
- The best spots to admire Paris
- Customizable tours
- Stops when you want
- Visit at your leisure
• Each tour offers a specific circuit and program. All are fully customizable according to the duration and to what you would like to see ; for example by including a museum visit or a walking guided tour.
• 2H PARIS TOUR Here is a short tour that shows the most famous places in Paris. Get ready for wonderful pictures ! Notre-Dame, Quai de Seine, Louvre, Grand Palais, Invalides, Eiffel Tower, Trocadero , Arc-de-Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, Place de la Concorde ...
• 3H PARIS TOUR This classic tour gives a very good and broad overview of the beautiful monuments in Paris. It includes more monuments than on the 2 hours', and a few valuable places you might not see on any other regular tours.
• 4H PARIS TOUR The best tour of Paris in a half day. In addition your driver guide will take you on top of the Butte Montmartre to the Sacré-Coeur basilica to admire the most fantastic view of Paris.
• The monuments to be seen on the 3h and 4h tours : Notre-Dame cathedral, Conciergerie, Saint-Etienne-du-Mont church, Garnier Opera, Louvre, Palais Royal, Palais de Chaillot , Place de la Concorde, Place des Vosges, Place Vendôme, Hôtel de Sully, Pont Alexandre III, Pont-des-Arts, Pont-Neuf, Invalides, French Academy, Champs-Elysees, Tuileries Gardens, Grand & Petit Palais, Montmartre (4 hours tour), Quartier Latin district, Marais district, Sainte-Chapelle (4 hours tour), Saint-Jacques Tower, Eiffel Tower ...
Our suggestions : We organize tours on any theme of your choice: Historical Paris, Covered Passages, Montmartre, Marais ...
- 2h Tour : From 200 € for 1 to 4 pers • 300 € for 7 to 8 pers
- 3h Tour : From 300 € for 1 to 4 pers • 400 € for 7 to 8 pers
- 4h Tour : From 400 € for 1 to 4 pers • 500 € for 7 to 8 pers
Select your product
And always : the service, premium vehicles.
You will have at your disposal a premium vehicle equipped with air-conditioning, perfectly adapted to your service and to the number of participants (from 1 to 8 people) ; you will have also our professional and experienced drivers and guides, a guaranteed comfort ...
An expert guide at your side
The certifed quality of our guides is the guaranty of your satisfaction. They are chosen for their knowledges, their motivations and caring personalities.
Personalized tailor-made visits
With France Private Tour you will discover Paris and France through tailor-made and personalized visits.
Carefully selected services
Your exclusive advisor will create a program based on quality services. Do not hesitate to give him your needs and wishes.
France Private Tour invites you to discover the Loire Valley Castles and the last home of Leonardo da Vinci at the Clos-Lucé castle on the occasion of the 500th anniversary of his death ... You can also visit the park dedicated to him as well as his tomb located at the Amboise castle. Our favorite of the year!
A unique advisor at your disposal
- +33 (0)1 53 10 35 35
- Contact by mail
France Private Tour - Guided visits and private tours departure from Paris by minibus 1 to 8 persons
Private tours in France and Belgium : Le Mont Saint Michel - Loire Valley castles - Versailles - Giverny - Fontainebleau - Reims - Bruges - Normandy
Private visits of Paris : Full day visit - Half day visit - Night tour - Walking tours - Louvre museum guided tour - Orsay museum guided tour
France Private Tour is a France Tourisme service © 2023 - General Sale Conditions www.francetourisme.fr
Home > Past events > Opentour: 3 circuits and 35 stops in Paris
Opentour: 3 circuits and 35 stops in Paris
The blue line: right bank circuit - duration of the tour: about 2h10.
Opera, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Trocadero, Bateaux-Mouches, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Madeleine
- From April 1st to May 29th and from September 2nd to November 3rd (mid season): - first departure at 9.30 in Auber - last departure at 18:30 from Auber - Opentour bus frequency: approximately every 10 minutes
- From May 30th to September 1st (high season): - first departure at 9.30 in Auber - last departure at 19:30 from Auber - bus frequency Opentour: approximately every 8 minutes
- From November 4th to March 31st (low season): - first departure at 9.30 in Auber - last departure at 5:30 pm from Auber - bus frequency Opentour: approximately every 15 to 20 minutes
The green line: circuit rather left bank- duration of the tour: about 1h
Notre-Dame, Pantheon, Catacombs, Montparnasse, Saint-Germain des Près, Bastille, City Hall
- From April 1st to May 29th and from September 2nd to November 3rd (mid season): - first departure at 9:30 from Notre-Dame - last departure at 18:30 from Notre-Dame - bus frequency Opentour: approximately every 20 minutes
- From May 30th to September 1st (high season): - first departure at 9:30 from Notre-Dame - last departure at 7:30 pm from Notre-Dame - Opentour bus frequency: approximately every 15 minutes
- From November 4th to March 31st (low season): - first departure at 9:30 from Notre-Dame - last departure at 5:30 pm from Notre-Dame - bus frequency Opentour: approximately every 25 to 30 minutes
The red line: to discover Montmartre and the north of Paris - duration of the tour approximately: 1h20
Opera, Trinité, Moulin Rouge, Montmartre, Republic, Grands Boulevards
- From April 1st to May 29th and from September 2nd to November 3rd (mid season): - first departure at 9:30 from Auber - last departure at 18:30 from Auber - Opentour bus frequency: approximately every 15 minutes
- From May 30th to September 1st (high season): - first departure at 9:30 from Auber - last departure at 19:30 from Auber - Opentour bus frequency: approximately every 15 minutes
- From November 4th to March 31st (low season): - first departure at 9:30 from Auber - last departure at 5:30 pm from Auber - bus frequency Opentour: approximately every 20 to 25 minutes
Write A Comment Cancel Reply
It's all new.
Alfred and Violetta
Les P'tits Fauteuils
"Monsters and heroes of mythology at the Louvre" (family visit)
- Paris in 2 days
- Paris in 3 days
- Paris in 5 days and more
- A walk with a photographer
- TOP 8 TO VISIT
- The unusual
- On the Street Art
- With actors
- Private tours
- The Mysteries of Montmartre (kids)
- The Mysteries of Montmartre" (teenagers)
- The Secrets of the Marsh
- Street Art at the Butte-aux-Cailles
- The mysteries of the Latin Quarter
- Treasure hunts
- Cruises on the Seine
- Paris by scenic bus
- The most beautiful views of Paris
- Trade shows
- Magic shows
- Musical comedies
- Christmas shows
- If the weather is nice
- If it rains
- The evening
- Parks and gardens
- School trips
- Rally, EVJF, EVG, TeamBulding
- REDUCED FARES
- The 0-3 years old
- THE 7-12 YEARS
- Courses and workshops
- Outdoor Games Area
- Urban treasure hunt
- Unusual visits
- Unusual museums
- Riddles Strolls
- Tuk-Tuk ride
- The visit of Rex Studios
- Tree climbing
- Zoos and aquariums
- The castles
- Amusement parks
- In the north of Paris
- South of Paris
- East of Paris
- West of Paris
- In the Yvelines
- In Seine-et-Marne
- Special offers
- Paris for less than 10€.
- Paris to - of 15€
- Paris to - of 20€
- Free Museums
- Free Monuments
- What to do on November 11th?
- Christmas vacations
- February vacations
- Book an activity
- Book a hotel
- Prepare your stay in Paris
- Advice before coming
- Kindergarten (cycle 1)
- Primary (cycle 2 and 3)
- Middle and high school (cycle 3 and 4)
- Escape Games and treasure hunts
- Outdoor guided tours
- Guided tours in museums
- Science Experiments Bercy
- Shows for young audiences
- Services offered
Our tours in Paris
- Custom ride
- Special Event
- Photo galleries
- Our history
- Press review
- Video reports
- Legal Notice
30mn Tour - 1h Tour - 1h30 Tour - 2h Tour - Circuit 2h30
The parking point is located close to east pillar of the Eiffel Tower (button « Location »). Our service is effective throughout the year from Wednesday to Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the standard rate, outside of these hours, please consult our price list below. Rates include VAT (10%).
Any pick up other place than in Eiffel Tower is possible (See « Custom ride »)
Our barouche, a burgundy « vis-à-vis » double hood accepts 4 adults (5 or 6 with extra charge). In case of bad weather or cold, the carriage can therefore cover (partially or completely) and is equipped with blankets.
Service options on board such as, champagne, roses, macaroons, chocolate heart, fruit basket... etc, is possible with extra charge (button « Options »).
Payment is required by credit card (phone us), via Paypal or bank transfer upon booking.
To book, it is necessary to fill out the form below (button « Booking ») or call us at + 33 (0)6 62 20 24 88; confirmation of availability and pre-booking will be sent by e-mail within 24 hours. Upon receipt by you, simply follow the indicated link to make payment. The reservation becomes final after receipt of payment, triggering the sending of your voucher. A bill can be sent by e-mail if required.
Rates in €uros, VAT included, from Wednesday to Sunday with burgundy vis-à-vis, departure & return Eiffel Tower
Available Activities in Paris
Moulin Rouge Paris Tickets
Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
Boat trip on the Seine River
City tour in paris.
Enjoy a 3H tour of Paris in a comfortable private and semi-private vehicle with 1 to 7 seats for groups (family and/or business). With Panoramix Paris Tour you will discover the different monuments, squares and emblematic places of the city of lights, the best way to discover this charming city with total privacy.
Note: The semi-private city tour is available in the morning and afternoon (8:00am – 12:00pm or 2:00pm – 6:00pm).
PARIS CITY TOUR
City Tour in Paris Private tours are tailor-made and include pick-up and drop-off service by private vehicle from the hotel/residence in Paris. The City Tour lasts 3 hours. We make stops to visit the monuments and emblematic places and time for photographs....
Tours From Paris
Panoramix Paris Tour organizes tours, circuits and excursions with different destinations and options in and from Paris. Private tours in Paris include the visit to places, monuments and museums such as the Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Trocadero square, the Place de la Concorde.
In addition, we offer you an unforgettable night in Paris with the City Tour PARIS ILLUMINATED, a cruise along the Seine River where you will be dazzled by the historic bridges and monuments. Also the Historical-Artistic Tour in Montmartre with its legendary Moulin Rouge Cabaret and you can enjoy a night of shows.
From Paris, we offer trips and excursions where you can enjoy the richness of the Palace of Versailles with its gardens, the splendor of the Château de Fontainebleau, Monet’s house in Giverny, the Châteaux of the Loire region and the beauty of Mont Saint Michel. We will also explore beyond our borders, the city of Bruges (known as the Venice of the North), Amsterdam and the villages of the Holland region.
City Tour in Paris Private tours are tailor-made and include pick-up and drop-off service by private vehicle from the hotel/residence in Paris. The City Tour lasts 3 hours. We make stops to visit the monuments and emblematic places and time for photographs. Spanish-speaking driver-guide service...
Visit Versailles and Giverny, House of Monet
Visit Versailles and Monet's House in Giverny 8h excursion to visit Château de Versailles and Giverny Departure time 7:00 am -16:00h return to Paris Pick-up and drop-off service in a comfortable private vehicle from the hotel or residence in Paris. Spanish-speaking driver-guide service We begin...
Visit Versailles and the Louvre Museum
Visit the Château de Versailles and the Louvre Museum Excursion to visit Château de Versailles and Louvre Museum Pick-up and drop-off service in a comfortable private vehicle from the hotel or residence in Paris. Spanish-speaking driver-guide service We begin our tour with a visit to the Château...
One day visit to the Impressionist villages
1 Day Tour to the Villages of Impressionism Auvers sur Oise Van Gogh's village Giverny - Monet's House Enjoy the whole day visiting the impressionist villages near Paris (France). A driver will pick you up at the hotel with private transfer to Giverny, village of impressionism where you...