NO SOMOS SOLO UNA FIESTA, SOMOS UNA FIESTA SOLO DE CHICAS! IT'S NOT JUST A PARTY, IT'S AN ALL GIRLS PARTY!
- select your city
- in the news
- latin america
18 + │Brooklyn Bowl
21 + │Varsity Theater
18 + │Papas & Beer
18 + │Oasis Wynwood
21 + │Buckhead Theatre
18 + │Mercury Ballroom
18 + │House of Blues
18 + │EMO’s
21 + │1902 Nightclub
21 + │The Van Buren
18 + │Ace of Spades
21 + │August Hall
18 + │St. Andrews Hall
18 + │GLC Live at 20 Monroe
18 + │Bogarts
18 + │Stereo Garden
18+ │The Strand
18 + │The Fillmore
18 + │Rainbow Ballroom
18 + │Fox Theater
18 + │VIVO Beach Club
21 + │Oasis Miami
18 + │Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom
18 + │Revel
21 + │Texas Live!
21 + │Ballpark Village
21+ │ Showbox SoDO
18 + │ Bayou Music Center
18 + │ Maguey
18 + │ Roxian Theater
21 + │ The Ritz
21 + │ SKY SLC
18 + │ Wall ST
21 + │ La Boom
21 + │ The Fillmore
18 + │ LA Boom
18 + │ Elegance
MIAMI 🌴💖 Tonight is the NIGHT! The ALL GIRL party is here! Nos vemos esta nocheeee 😮💨🔥💖💖💖 📍 @oasiswynwood 🚪 9PM-3AM 👯♀️18+ 🔗🎟️ SORRYPAPI.COM
The 1st ALL GIRL reggaeton party is euphoric!!! Únete ala fiesta chica que las vibras son eufóricas 💖🤩✨ Upcoming dates • Siguentes fechas 12/30 📍 Miami, FL 🇺🇸 3/25 📍 Monterrey, MX 🇲🇽 🔗🎟️ Visit SORRYPAPI.COM #sorrypapi #sorrypapitour #girlparty #girlsworld #noboysallowed #fy #reggaeton #fyp #parati #girltiktok #girlpower #dale #teteo #bichota #vivalamujer #latinas #womenempowerment #euphoria #utopia
We are still not over the 2022 North American SORRY PAPI Tour! 😫🌸💖 Partying with you ladies was a dream come true 🌟 It’s not over yet.. make sure to join us in MIAMI 12/30/22 for the ✨END OF YEAR✨ tour. Stay tuned for more dates to come 👀 💓 . . . El Sorry Papi Tour era un sueño hecho realidad 🌟💖🌸 Aún no ha terminado...compren sus boletos para MIAMI el 30/12/22 para la gira de ✨FIN DE AÑO✨. Estén atentos para más fechas por venir 👀 💓 . #sorrypapitour #allgirls #girlsnight #girlsnightout #badbunny #badbunnypr #tourlife #reggaeton #latina #latinx #hispanic #justgirlythings #perreo
Monterrey ✨ Quien quiere ir? 🤩 Boletos ala venta YA! 💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸 se parte de la experiencia total! 👑 👯♀️👯♀️👯♀️👯♀️ 📍3/25 @showcentercomplex 🎟️🔗 SORRYPAPI.COM
Lo que no sirve que NO estorbe 😮💨👀💖💖💖✨Nos fuimos de parrriiii estilo 🌸 S O R R Y 🌸 P A P I 🌸 #girlsonly #noboysallowed
Nos vamos pa’l TETEO 🤸♀️💖🇲🇽 ¡CHICAS la espera ha terminado! Sorry Papi llega a Monterrey el 25 de Marzo! Preventa será mañana alas 12PM CT ✨🎶 03/25 Monterrey @showcentercomplex 💖 S O R R Y 🌸 P A P I 💖 the All Girl Reggaetón Party makes its debut in Monterrey, Mexico 🇲🇽 Don’t miss out! Presale happening tomorrow @ 12PM CT! #sorrypapitour #monterrey #girlsonly
Diciembre con D de dale no seas tímida rompe abusadoraaaaa 🤸♀️🎶🔥💖 one more time before 2023! END OF YEAR 18+ PARTY 12/30 Miami @oasiswynwood 🌸 The ALL GIRL Reggaetón Party 🌸 🔗 Link in Bio | SORRYPAPI.COM 🎟️
We love seeing you ladies slay 📸💕😍 who’s ready for more Sorry Papi Tour dates? 🗓🌸 all our ladies from MIAMI, FL… don’t forget to get your tix! 🌴 12/30 - Miami, FL Get your tickets at sorrypapi.com before they’re gone! 💨 . . . Nos encanta verlas chicas tan bonitas 📸💕😍 ¿quién está listo para más fechas de Sorry Papi Tour? 🗓🌸 todas de MIAMI, FL… ¡no olviden comprar sus boletos! 🌴 30/12 - Miami, Florida ¡Consigue tus entradas en Sorrypapi.com antes de que se agoten! 💨 #sorrypapitour #monterrey #monterreymexico🇲🇽 #miami #miamiflorida #girlsnightout #girlsgirlsgirls
Happy Black Friday! 🖤🛍 Take advantage ladies because all our official #sorrypapitour merch is $15 OR LESS! ✨Hoodies 💗Bucket Hats ✨T - shirts and more! Visit www.sorrypapi.shop OR click the link in bio . . . ¡Feliz Black Friday! 🖤🛍 ¡Aprovechen, chicas, porque toda nuestra mercancía oficial de #sorrypapitour cuesta $15 O MENOS! ✨Sudaderas 💗 Gorras ✨Camisetas y más! Visita www.sorrypapi.shop O haz clic en el link en bio #sorrypapitour #blackfriday
MIAMIII MAMIS! 🌴🌸 We are coming BACK for the end of year Sorry Papi✨ End the year the right way at the only ALL GIRL REGGAETON party 💖🍾 . Join us @ SorryPapi.com . MIAMIII MAMIS! 🌴🌸 Regresamos por el End of Year Sorry Papi✨ Termina el año con la única fiesta de ALL GIRL REGGAETON 💖🍾 #sorrypapitour #newyearnewme #miami #miamiparty #miamibeach #girlsnight #reggaeton
LADIES! We have missed you 😢💖 We want to once again thank you all for an amazing 2022 North American Tour! From the east coast ➡️ to the west coast, Puerto Rico, Toronto and so many in between! We touched down in 44 amazing cities ✨🌸 BUT we are not done YET! We have a very special announcement coming 🔜 👀 Stay tuned ladies — we can’t wait to see you shake 🍑 again soon! . . . ¡CHICAS! Las hemos extrañado 😢💖 ¡Queremos agradecerles una vez más a todos por la increíble gira norteamericana de 2022! ¡Desde la costa este ➡️ hasta la costa oeste, Puerto Rico, Toronto y tantos en el medio! Aterrizamos en 44 ciudades increíbles ✨🌸 ¡PERO aún no hemos terminado! Se viene un anuncio muy especial 🔜 👀 #sorrypapitour #tourlife #northamerica #reggaeton #perreo #perreointenso #girlsnight #girlsnightout #girlsonly #girlswhokissgirls #badbunny #badbunnypr
Anothaaa one 🎥😍💗 Once again thank your ladies for making Sorry Papi Halloween such a memorable weekend 👻🌸 Do you see yourself in the video? 👀 📸: @whoischico_ @krod_visuals . . . Otro 🎥😍💗 Una vez más, gracias chicas por hacer de Sorry Papi Halloween un fin de semana tan memorable 👻🌸 ¿Te ves en el video? 👀 📸: @whoischico_ @krod_visuals #girlsnightout #sorrypapitour #halloween #halloweencostume #filmphotography #film #videography
all cities sign up
First All-Women Reggaeton Party, Sorry Papi Tour, Shows Up and Shows Out in NYC
First bilingual latina girl group bella dose takes the stage.
We attended the world’s largest and first all-women reggaeton party at Terminal 5 in New York City, the Sorry Papi Tour .
Together they represent several Latin American countries and displayed their flags during their headlining performance with lots of orgullo . Leli Hernandez and Lexy Panterra were also among the ladies putting on a girl’s do run the world performance for the evening. The night was truly a (girl) vibe.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Exploring art, sustainability, and champagne at maison 29, primary trust theater review, related posts, ‘fall in love again’ with p1harmony’s new single, on the scene: brunch at the empire diner..., exclusive: philly goats talk debut mixtape, working together,..., there is always room to grow according to..., afrojack brought the tunes to smartwater’s smart after..., exclusive: rapper lil darius talks working with alabama..., a mexican courtyard style restaurant opens its doors..., on the scene: the mckittrick hotel wins halloween..., hallmark decks the halls with cher and norah..., life on our planet: netflix meets scientific and..., leave a comment cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sorry Papi Tour - The All Girl Reggaeton Party NYC Tickets
Find the best seats and buy 100% guaranteed tickets for all concerts in NYC at the lowest price. Tickets are on sale today and selling fast, secure your seats now. Enjoy the best concerts and live music events this season.
Upcoming Concerts 2023
All upcoming concerts in nyc.
- VIP Packages Enrique Iglesias George Strait Jelly Roll Jonas Brothers Journey Luke Bryan Luke Combs Niall Horan P!nk Rod Wave Suicideboys The Eagles Tool Trans-Siberian Orchestra Travis Scott U2 Zach Bryan
- Sports NHL Anaheim Ducks Arizona Coyotes Boston Bruins Buffalo Sabres Calgary Flames Carolina Hurricanes Chicago Blackhawks Colorado Avalanche Columbus Blue Jackets Dallas Stars Detroit Red Wings Edmonton Oilers Florida Panthers Los Angeles Kings Minnesota Wild Montreal Canadiens Nashville Predators New Jersey Devils New York Islanders New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins San Jose Sharks St. Louis Blues Tampa Bay Lightning Toronto Maple Leafs Vancouver Canucks Washington Capitals Winnipeg Jets View More NHL Tickets MLB Arizona Diamondbacks Atlanta Braves Baltimore Orioles Boston Red Sox Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Cincinnati Reds Cleveland Guardians Colorado Rockies Detroit Tigers Houston Astros Kansas City Royals Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Dodgers Miami Marlins Milwaukee Brewers Minnesota Twins New York Mets New York Yankees Oakland Athletics Philadelphia Phillies Pittsburgh Pirates San Diego Padres San Francisco Giants Seattle Mariners St. Louis Cardinals Tampa Bay Rays Texas Rangers Washington Nationals View More MLB Tickets NFL Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons Baltimore Ravens Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings New England Patriots New Orleans Saints New York Giants New York Jets Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennessee Titans Washington Commanders View More NFL Tickets NBA Atlanta Hawks Boston Celtics Brooklyn Nets Charlotte Hornets Chicago Bulls Cleveland Cavaliers Dallas Mavericks Denver Nuggets Detroit Pistons Golden State Warriors Houston Rockets Indiana Pacers Los Angeles Clippers Los Angeles Lakers Memphis Grizzlies Miami Heat Milwaukee Bucks Minnesota Timberwolves New Orleans Pelicans New York Knicks Oklahoma City Thunder Orlando Magic Philadelphia 76ers Phoenix Suns Portland Trail Blazers Sacramento Kings San Antonio Spurs Toronto Raptors Utah Jazz Washington Wizards View More NBA Tickets NCAA MLS Atlanta United FC Austin FC CF Montreal Charlotte FC Chicago Fire FC Colorado Rapids Columbus Crew D.C. United FC Cincinnati FC Dallas Houston Dynamo FC Inter Miami CF LA Galaxy Los Angeles FC Minnesota United FC Nashville SC New England Revolution New York City FC New York Red Bulls Orlando City SC Philadelphia Union Portland Timbers Real Salt Lake San Jose Earthquakes Seattle Sounders FC Sporting Kansas City St. Louis City SC Toronto FC Vancouver Whitecaps FC View More MLS Tickets GOLF TENNIS HORSE RACING CAR RACING WRESTLING VIEW MORE SPORTS
- Concerts Andrea Bocelli Billy Joel Carrie Underwood Cody Johnson Depeche Mode Fall Out Boy Jeff Dunham Jo Koy Journey Lauryn Hill Luke Combs Madonna Mariah Carey Metallica Morgan Wallen Noah Kahan P!nk Romeo Santos Shania Twain SZA Tim McGraw U2 Zach Bryan View More Concerts
- Theater Theatre Aladdin Blue Man Group Cats Cirque du Soleil Come From Away Dancing With The Stars Dear Evan Hansen Disney Road Trip Adventures Fiddler On The Roof Frozen - The Musical Hamilton Jersey Boys Jesus Christ Superstar Les Miserables Mean Girls Miss Saigon My Fair Lady Paw Patrol Live Rent Riverdance Shen Yun The Book Of Mormon The Last Ship The Lion King Phantom Of Opera To Kill A Mockingbird Trolls Live! Waitress Wicked View More Theater Tickets Comedy Gabriel Iglesias Jeff Dunham Matt Rife Kevin Hart Jo Koy Ali Wong Bert Kreischer Bill Burr Dave Chappelle Jerry Seinfeld Jimmy Carr Leanne Morgan Nate Bargatze Taylor Tomlinson Theo Von Trevor Noah View More Comedy Tickets
- 100% Guarantee
- Sports NHL MLB NFL NBA NCAA MLS GOLF TENNIS HORSE RACING CAR RACING WRESTLING VIEW MORE SPORTS Anaheim Ducks Arizona Coyotes Boston Bruins Buffalo Sabres Calgary Flames Carolina Hurricanes Chicago Blackhawks Colorado Avalanche Columbus Blue Jackets Dallas Stars Detroit Red Wings Edmonton Oilers Florida Panthers Los Angeles Kings Minnesota Wild Montreal Canadiens Nashville Predators New Jersey Devils New York Islanders New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins San Jose Sharks St. Louis Blues Tampa Bay Lightning Toronto Maple Leafs Vancouver Canucks Washington Capitals Winnipeg Jets View More NHL Tickets Arizona Diamondbacks Atlanta Braves Baltimore Orioles Boston Red Sox Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox Cincinnati Reds Cleveland Guardians Colorado Rockies Detroit Tigers Houston Astros Kansas City Royals Los Angeles Angels Los Angeles Dodgers Miami Marlins Milwaukee Brewers Minnesota Twins New York Mets New York Yankees Oakland Athletics Philadelphia Phillies Pittsburgh Pirates San Diego Padres San Francisco Giants Seattle Mariners St. Louis Cardinals Tampa Bay Rays Texas Rangers Washington Nationals View More MLB Tickets Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons Baltimore Ravens Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings New England Patriots New Orleans Saints New York Giants New York Jets Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennessee Titans Washington Commanders View More NFL Tickets Atlanta Hawks Boston Celtics Brooklyn Nets Charlotte Hornets Chicago Bulls Cleveland Cavaliers Dallas Mavericks Denver Nuggets Detroit Pistons Golden State Warriors Houston Rockets Indiana Pacers Los Angeles Clippers Los Angeles Lakers Memphis Grizzlies Miami Heat Milwaukee Bucks Minnesota Timberwolves New Orleans Pelicans New York Knicks Oklahoma City Thunder Orlando Magic Philadelphia 76ers Phoenix Suns Portland Trail Blazers Sacramento Kings San Antonio Spurs Toronto Raptors Utah Jazz Washington Wizards View More NBA Tickets Atlanta United FC Austin FC CF Montreal Charlotte FC Chicago Fire FC Colorado Rapids Columbus Crew D.C. United FC Cincinnati FC Dallas Houston Dynamo FC Inter Miami CF LA Galaxy Los Angeles FC Minnesota United FC Nashville SC New England Revolution New York City FC New York Red Bulls Orlando City SC Philadelphia Union Portland Timbers Real Salt Lake San Jose Earthquakes Seattle Sounders FC Sporting Kansas City St. Louis City SC Toronto FC Vancouver Whitecaps FC View More MLS Tickets
- Theater Theatre Comedy Gabriel Iglesias Jeff Dunham Matt Rife Kevin Hart Jo Koy Ali Wong Bert Kreischer Bill Burr Dave Chappelle Jerry Seinfeld Jimmy Carr Leanne Morgan Nate Bargatze Taylor Tomlinson Theo Von Trevor Noah View More Comedy Aladdin Blue Man Group Cats Cirque du Soleil Come From Away Dancing With The Stars Dear Evan Hansen Disney Road Trip Adventures Fiddler On The Roof Frozen - The Musical Hamilton Jersey Boys Jesus Christ Superstar Les Miserables Mean Girls Miss Saigon My Fair Lady Paw Patrol Live Rent Riverdance Shen Yun The Book Of Mormon The Last Ship The Lion King Phantom Of Opera To Kill A Mockingbird Trolls Live! Waitress Wicked View More Theater
Sorry Papi Meet and Greet Tickets & VIP Packages
Backstage pass, vip packages, meet & greet.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We have a money back guarantee on all seats in case your event is cancelled
Secure Payment Gateway
We offer a secure payment gateway to keep your purchase safe and secure
BBB Accredited Business
We've been recognized by the BBB since 2014 and have over 1000 - 5 star reviews!
Ask your friend to go with you!
Sorry Papi Meet And Greet Tickets
You’ve always wanted to meet Sorry Papi. Now it may be possible. With meetandgreetticket.com we are able to offer Sorry Papi meet and greets to some shows so you can fulfill your lifelong dream of meeting Sorry Papi. Many Sorry Papi meet and greet tickets may allow you to take a photo with your idol. Many other Sorry Papi meet and greets come with preshow sound checks or food and drinks in a special VIP area so you can enjoy Sorry Papi meet and greet experiences in luxury. Sorry Papi meet and greets can be found by clicking on the packages filter so you can quickly view all available tickets. Many Sorry Papi may also come with awesome tickets very close to the action to enhance your experience. If you've found the perfect Sorry Papi tickets, you may be interested in other top concert tickets , sports , or theater tickets .
How to meet Sorry Papi
Many people would drop everything if they learned they could meet their childhood idol? Now you may be able to meet Sorry Papi in person at an event. Meeting Sorry Papi may be available as part of a meet and greet package where you may be able to meet Sorry Papi and take a photo and be the talk of the town with all your friends.
How much are Sorry Papi meet and greets?
Sorry Papi meet and greets are a special VIP ticket that is very, very limited. Not all shows or performers have meet and greets and the shows that do have Sorry Papi meet and greets may only have a tiny amount to be sold. Thus Sorry Papi meet and greet ticket prices may be between $1,000 - $5,000 per ticket due to the exclusivity and limited nature of the product. Check Sorry Papi meet and greet prices with the click of a button. Sorry Papi Meet and greet prices rarely decrease in price like normal tickets due to their limited and exclusive nature.
Does Sorry Papi offer meet and greet tickets?
At times Sorry Papi may possibly offer meet and greet, backstage passes, VIP pass, meet and greet tickets, meet and greet passes, depending on the event.
What Type Of VIP Tickets does Sorry Papi offer?
Sorry Papi may offer VIP tickets, VIP Packages, hospitality packages, fan packages, front row seats, or other ticket packages to their live events.
How much is a Sorry Papi backstage pass?
A Sorry Papi backstage pass can cost between $755 and $3540 to see them live.
How To Buy Sorry Papi VIP tickets?
You can buy Sorry Papi VIP tickets for between $674 and $1344 to see them in concert.
Does Sorry Papi offer VIP packages?
Yes Sorry Papi offers VIP packages that are available to see them on tour and cost between $375 and $2414.
How Much Are Sorry Papi Ticket packages?
Sorry Papi ticket packages can cost between $401 to $1533 to see them at a show.
How much are Sorry Papi Front row tickets?
You can buy Sorry Papi front row tickets to their concert for between $600 and $1086.
Where Is Sorry Papi Performing on the USA Tour?
Sorry Papi will play in NYC, Allentown, Bossier, Charleston, Corpus Christi, Des Moines, Evansville, Fargo or Grand Forks on their USA tour.
What are the Sorry Papi Tour Stops in the USA?
Sorry Papi is stopping in Knoxville, Lafayette, Lexington, Mobile, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Omaha or Syracuse while on tour in the United States.
Is The Sorry Papi Tour or Concert Performing Near Me?
Sorry Papi is appearing in Tucson, Green Bay, Chula Vista, Boise, Kansas City, Irving, Ft. Lauderdale, Milwaukee, Darien Lake, or Spokane.
Where To Get Sorry Papi Tickets For The Upcoming Tour Or Concert?
You should be able to find Sorry Papi concert tickets to the tours in Tacoma, Boston, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Hershey, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Rosemont, or Baltimore, online.
Do I Need To Buy Tickets To Upcoming Sorry Papi Shows or Tour Dates?
You can buy tickets to upcoming Sorry Papi shows in Brooklyn, Jacksonville, Sacramento, Lincoln, Albuquerque, Cincinnati, Charlotte, Birmingham, Louisville, or Columbus.
How Much Are Sorry Papi Tickets For The Show Or Tour?
Sorry Papi Tickets range in price for Tampa, Dallas, Raleigh, Wheatland, Denver, or Orlando, Philadelphia, Buffalo, Detroit, or Tulsa.
How To Buy Sorry Papi Tour Tickets For The Concert Or Show?
You often find Sorry Papi Tour tickets to shows in Newark, Miami, Saratoga, Anaheim, Portland, Rogers, Oakland, Austin, Hartford, or Columbia.
Do You Need Cheap Sorry Papi Concert, Or Tour Tickets?
You can get Sorry Papi tickets to shows in Ontario, Albany, Holmdel, Memphis, Bangor, Bethel, Concord, Fresno, Atlanta, Greensboro, shows from us.
Where Is The Sorry Papi Tour Coming?
The Sorry Papi tour may be coming to West Palm Beach, Washington DC, St. Louis, San Jose, Virginia Beach, Grand Rapids, Atlantic City, Grand Prairie, or Sioux Falls shortly.
Where Can I Find Sorry Papi Concert Tickets For Shows Or Tours?
You can get Sorry Papi concert tickets for shows in Camden, Inglewood, Cleveland, Houston, Wichita, Ridgefield, Chicago, Nashville, Seattle, or Scranton from us.
Want To Watch The Sorry Papi Show Or Tour?
You can watch the Sorry Papi show in Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, Las Vegas, San Diego, San Bernardino, San Francisco, or San Antonio.
Will Sorry Papi Be Performing in Canada?
Sorry Papi will make tour stops in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Toronto, or Montreal while on their Canada tour so get tickets now.
Is Sorry Papi On Tour in Europe?
Yes you can find Sorry Papi tickets for shows in London, Merksem, Paris, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Köln, Assago, Berlin, Amsterdam, Horsens, Zurich, Helsinki, or Manchester.
Can I Buy Sorry Papi Tickets in Europe?
Buy Sorry Papi tickets to events in Johanneshov, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Brussels, Frankfurt, München, Warsaw, Liverpool, Birmingham, Dublin, Belfast, Mannheim, Leeds, Aberdeen, or Glasgow.
How To Get Sorry Papi Tickets To The European Tour?
You can buy Sorry Papi tickets to shows in Athens, Cardiff, Milan, Stockholm, Oslo, Lisbon, Madrid, Rome, Göteborg, Vienna, Edinburgh, Prague, Antwerp, or Stuttgart.
*Disclaimer* Meet and greet tickets are only meet and greets if they are specified in the ticket group, section, row or notes. Meet and greets are very rare and only a handful of performers offer them. They typically range between $1000-$5000 each if they are offered. There are many other VIP tickets or packages that can be found on this site. We also display regular tickets for many events. These regular tickets DO NOT include meet and greets or VIP.
Each package is different. The type of package described in the description of the content on this website may not be the particular one offered for sale unless it is mentioned in the section, row or notes of the exact ticket group you buy. Please refer to the notes of the ticket group you are purchasing for exact amenities which WILL be included as part of your order.
- Trending Concerts
Everything You Need to Know About “The Sorry Papi Tour” – The Ultimate Girls Party That’s Taking the World By Storm
The women-led reggaeton event kicks off this saturday in monterrey, mexico and will hit over 40 cities in the us, canada, puerto rico and the dominican republic..
With the warm weather right around the corner, the moment for a night out on the town with your girlfriends has officially commenced. A lot of planning goes into choosing where you and your gal pals want to go, as there are multiple questions you have to ask yourself. Do we fit the vibe? How’s the music? And most importantly, will we be safe ?
The Celeb Secrets gals are happy to say that we found an event that’s taking the world by storm that answers yes to all three questions , so make sure to run — not walk — to get your tickets to The Sorry Papi Tour before they sell out!
For those who don’t know, The Sorry Papi Tour is an all-women music event led by Tour Manager/Project Manager Jacqueline Terrazas and official DJ/Brand Manager DJ Miriam that brings an all-girl party to cities around the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, Mexico and Dominican Republic. Highlighting the beauty of Latin culture and Reggaeton music, The Sorry Papi Tour is a is a testament to the power of perseverance, determination and creativity of women. Plus, who doesn’t want to meet other boss babes in a fun and safe environment?
Celeb Secrets sat down with Jackie and Miriam (virtually) to learn more about The Sorry Papi Tour, which kicks off this Saturday (March 25) in Monterrey, Mexico. The leading ladies open up about the event’s early beginnings and how it transformed into a world phenomenon, their favorite memories while on the road, and what they hope the future holds for The Sorry Papi Tour. You’ll have to read our full Q&A below for more!
You can view as full list of tour dates for Sorry Papi Tour here , and let us know if you’re excited to check out a show by either leaving a reaction at the bottom of the post or by sliding into our DMs on Instagram at @celebsecrets .
Celeb Secrets: It’s so exciting to see that the Sorry Papi Tour is almost here! How does it feel to finally be back on the road with almost no restrictions?
Jackie: “It’s exciting and also nerve wrecking because we are coming in with the same concept but so many new ideas. We are excited to see the reactions of past and new attendees. Just like each city is a new experience, each tour as the years go by will too be different.”
Miriam: “ It almost doesn’t feel real. Time feels like it flew by, and even though almost all restrictions are lifted and we are eager to party with all of our girls, our main priority will always be everyone’s safety first. Let’s have fun!”
CS: What sparked the initiative to bring the Sorry Papi Tour to life?
Jackie: “Working in the nightlife industry as a woman (in male-led industry), we are always subjected to inappropriate behaviors by men when working and/or going out. We wanted to create a space for women where they can enjoy themselves in a safe and uplifting environment by creating the ultimate girls night. Not only is this a positive experience for the attendees but also an opportunity to let women in the music industry showcase their talents.”
Miriam: “The song ‘Yo Perreo Solo,’ which translates to ‘I Twerk Alone,’ and its message about women who simply want to dance alone and safely in the club is what gave me the idea for this project. Working in the industry for 10+ years really opened my eyes from a woman’s perspective. We go out and want to have a good time, but for a lot of us, bars and clubs can be breeding grounds for sexism, assault, and abuse towards women, so I really wanted to create a safer space for us, and that’s how I came up with the concept and worked with the rest of the girls on the team to bring this to life.”
CS: What can attendees expect from the event from start to finish?
Jackie: “Upon arrival, the women can expect to be greeted by the unique and Instagrammable photo ops, interactive installations, a curated Sorry Papi cocktail menu, official Sorry Papi merch, and so much more. Aside from the physical aspects – you feel the femme and uplifting vibe in the air. The positivity and enjoyment from the female attendees is contagious! During the event, you will see our talented female DJ’s playing your fav songs, surprise performances, balloon drops, confetti blowers, merch giveaways, twerk contests… the list goes on and on. It’s almost like escaping reality for a while, you’ll be sad when it’s over.”
Miriam: “ Jackie hit the mark perfectly. Look no further if you want to unwind and get dressed up for a festivity where you can sip on some of our costume-themed cocktails and dance to your favorite music. The atmosphere is brilliant, and we really do our best to make each city’s night memorable. It’s warm and welcoming and the ideal spot to party with your besties, meet new people, and cherish new experiences.”
CS: With the Sorry Papi team being all women, how rewarding is it to see the wild success the franchise has had so far?
Jackie: “ Our team is focused on giving hard working, smart women the opportunity to showcase their talent and work ethic, even if they don’t have much previous experience in this field. Having new, fresh minds to work with is a plus because it sort of gives us an outside perspective and helps us improve in ways we wouldn’t have even imagined. Seeing this small group of ambitious, young women create such a successful event is the ultimate reward – not just internally but we created something that impacts other women. We hope to continue to give women opportunities within Sorry Papi, behind the scenes and in front.”
Miriam: “ It’s been a pleasure and a blessing to be able to play a part in elevating all of these extraordinarily brilliant women so that everyone can recognize their greatness and in bringing women from various backgrounds together in a welcoming atmosphere, but there is still so much work to be done. Even though this is just the beginning, it is incredibly gratifying to be able to witness and contribute to the change that this movement is aiming to create. The game and the world are evolving. Future is female, they say.”
CS: Which city are you looking forward to stopping in most and why?
Jackie : “Personally, I am most looking forward to NYC. Not only because it’s my fav city but also the hardest market to conquer. To explain, last year NYC was the city where we had the most negative feedback. Women were not satisfied with the music, the cocktails, etc. This just pushed us harder to research each city’s market and what works/doesn’t work. I am excited to go back to my favorite city will all the new updates, kick a*s and show these ladies a great time and an unforgettable experience!”
Miriam: “ Every city we’ve visited here in the US holds a very special place in my heart. Even though we’ve had the privilege of traveling abroad to places like Canada and the Dominican Republic, I’ll admit that there’s no place like home. Chicago is where we started, where the idea came from, and where we got the opportunity to bring this concept to life for the first time.”
CS: You’ve already brought Sorry Papi to other locations like Mexico and Puerto Rico — are there any other places you’d like to bring the tour to, and if so, why?
Jackie: “YES! Ideally we would like to take Sorry Papi to every major city around the world but patience is a virtue. We are planning to stop in Latin America and Europe, especially. Personally, I would like to take it to Spain because it is a totally different market and I feel the locals would appreciate something new and out of the ordinary. You also have plenty of European traffic in Spain so we will have attendees from all different ethnicities/races.”
Miriam: “I spend a lot of time researching music, including who is rising, and what genres are popular around the world. And as a result, I’ve grown to love so many different genres and artists which has increased my interest in taking this tour to Europe, Latin America, and Asia. I’d love to go to Guatemala because that’s where I’m from. Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Spain, Italy, Germany, Japan, and South Korea. The list is endless.”
CS: How important is it to have something like Sorry Papi out on the market, where you really shine a light on Reggaeton and Latin culture in numerous cities?
Jackie: “I feel that the Latin music and culture is just now getting the credit it deserves, even then I feel it could be represented more. Throwing this party and giving our Latin culture a place to shine is important to spread awareness on the talent the Latino community holds. It also is a space where Latina women can connect and even teach women from other ethnicities about our culture. We are reggaeton/latina based but we welcome women from all over the world.”
Miriam: “ We enjoy playing and dancing to reggaeton and other Latin music with so many Latinas of diverse ethnic backgrounds. We enjoy paying respect to the pioneers as well as supporting the current reggaeton movement. As Jackie stated, we welcome all women from all backgrounds, and creating a safe environment for women will always be our top priority. Music bringing us together is the icing on the cake.”
CS: What’s been your favorite memory from working on the Sorry Papi Tour?
Jackie: “My favorite memory of the Sorry Papi Tour would be the Puerto Rico show. Reggeaton’s birthplace is in PR and I was so excited to see those women react to the party – and the reaction was priceless. Women were dancing and singing in unison and it was a beautiful sight to see. Also, that was when we had our first special guest performance – Randy from Jowel y Randy. We got to meet so many influential people in the music industry that day and that was just the start.”
Miriam: “ My favorite memories involve me performing and connecting with women through music. It goes without saying that some music can reflect your own emotions and thoughts. Music can best express an emotional state or a particular situation. I consider myself to be expressive when it comes to music, and Sorry Papi encourages us to share parts of ourselves through music. It’s almost like an awareness can develop, and then a bond is formed between me and the girls. I’ve never experienced a sense of sisterhood, community, and oneness like I do at a Sorry Papi show.”
CS: With Sorry Papi already being a huge success, where do you hope to see the show in 5 years?
Jackie: “ Eventually we would like to curate Sorry Papi into a benefit festival. Like a music based fundraising initiative to raise funds for organizations that focus on the development of supporting women. Bringing on big name women artists like Rosalia, Tokisha, Karol G, Rhianna, Miley Cyrus etc. We also want to give women owned businesses an opportunity to vend at our festival – food, clothing, art etc. A hub for women to give back and receive.”
Miriam: “ In the future, we hope to organize a music-based fundraising event—a benefit concert or festival—to support groups that promote the advancement of women with programs that equip women to overcome serious barriers. We aim to give back to those women in need in all areas—work, housing, education, mental health, domestic abuse, etc.—spreading awareness and helping provide resources to cope with these traumatic events. Working with nonprofits that prioritize the advancement of women is something we want to do.”
CS: Since we’re Celeb Secrets, what are some secrets about working on the Sorry Papi Tour that people wouldn’t know just by attending?
Jackie : “People do not know that this party takes sleepless nights, endless meetings and constant headaches to produce. We work hard internally so we can give these women the ultimate girls night. It is all worth it because seeing the outcome is so rewarding and only pushes us to do more. Something more on the fun side, the attendees don’t know that we too like to have our fun! In between flights, instead of sleeping 2 hours in the hotel room – we go out after our shows for a fun late night in a new city. We sleep on the plane, wake up the next morning and do it all over again. ;)”
Miriam: “ Many seem to forget that we are still a new concept with a modest team because of the instant success we experienced after our debut show in Chicago, which led to a US tour of over 45 cities. Five to six hours before an event, Jackie has to check into the venue. While there, she works with the production team to assemble pop-ups, set up the merch booth, and other tasks. We check that the cocktails taste good. You see me running through a sound check, making sure my music crates ready for the city I’ll be performing in. I love what I do. We’re all still growing, and I learned so much in the past year. In order to live a healthy lifestyle while traveling to improve my physical and mental health, I plan on improving my time management skills and developing better habits this year.”
Juliet is the founder and executive producer/host of Celeb Secrets and Celeb Secrets Country. When not reporting on the latest news in pop culture and country music, she enjoys traveling, spending time with friends and family, watching sports and exploring the latest fashion trends. Juliet holds a B.S. in marketing from St. John's University.
View all posts
Sorry Papi Tour
Written by Juliet Schroder
Juliet is the founder and executive producer/host of Celeb Secrets and Celeb Secrets Country. When not reporting on the latest news in pop culture and country music, she enjoys traveling, spending time with friends and family, watching sports and exploring the latest fashion trends.
Juliet holds a B.S. in marketing from St. John's University.
5x World Champion Carissa Moore Shares the Secret to Being The World’s Best Female Surfer (Exclusive)
Adam Sandler Wins The 2023 Mark Twain Prize For American Humor
© 2010-2021. CelebSecrets4U, LLC. All rights reserved.
Username or Email Address
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%
Add to Collection
Public collection title
Private collection title
Here you'll find all collections you've created before.