New Delhi to Spain
Spain Tour Packages
- 27 / 27 Package s
Let the journey of magic begin
SEARCH THIS PAGE:
About Spain Tour Packages
Browse other top International Holiday packages by Theme : International Tour Packages , International Honeymoon Packages , International Cruise Packages , International Beach Packages , International Family Packages , International Adventure Packages , International Luxury Packages , International Leisure Packages , International Pilgrimage Packages , International Wildlife Packages
Best Spain Tour Packages in 2023
Best time to visit spain, how to reach spain, spain visa for indians, places to visit in spain.
- Madrid - Madrid, the capital of Spain, is also one of the greenest capital cities in Europe. It combines its modern splendour with its cultural legacy and an exciting history. Concerts, exhibitions, festivals, ballets, love for theatre and cinema, and a crazy football fan following make the Spanish crowd more lively. Madrid’s ecstatic nightlife adds to the glitter of this city. Bars, clubs, lounges, and Flamenco halls entertain visitors all night round. Over 60 museums and art galleries in the capital city offer insights into the Spanish heritage and culture through contemporary as well as traditional art. Madrid is home to some very well maintained parks and gardens that bring you close to nature. Stroll around, or sit and enjoy on the green grass under azure skies, or row on the beautiful lakes to make your Spain trip worthwhile.
- Zaragoza - Located on the banks of the Ebro river, Zaragoza lies halfway between Madrid and Barcelona. It has a rich past and culture which sees influences from Muslim, Christian, and Jewish population who has lived here for centuries. With examples of Roman architecture, and the UNESCO world heritage Mudejar-style churches, splendid monuments define Zaragoza. There are cultural programs that go on all year round; exhibitions, theatre, concerts, and festivals, that bring a lot of tourists to Zaragoza on their Spain tour packages. Explore the monuments and culture of Zaragoza while walking around. Gorge on some delicious local dishes like Paella, churros, and croquettes to name a few. Apart from all these, Zaragoza is well-renowned among shopaholics and party-goers owing to its large shopping centres and a glittery nightlife.
- Barcelona - Roman remains, medieval quarters, and examples of 20th century modern architecture characterize the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona. Constructions by world renowned architects- Antoni Gaudi and Lluis Domenech I Montaner are now UNESCO World Heritage Sites. With Roman origins, Barcelona has by far accepted many different cultures living within it; Islamic, Jewish, and Moorish influences can be seen in gastronomy, art, and heritage. Barcelona is also like a pilgrimage for football fanatics; home to FC Barcelona, it also has one of the most significant football stadiums in Europe. You can take a tour of your favourite stadium, and also catch a live match on your Spain tour if you are lucky enough.
- Valencia - Valencia is one of those cities that has perfectly preserved its past as its heritage, and also paved way for modernization. Regarded as the Mediterranean Port of Spain, it is a charming port city. The beaches, the fine sand, azure water, the coastal mountains, and a variety of fine dining options lend a charming touch to Valencia. Trade, cinema, theatre, museums, businesses, and magic define this city which is also known as one of the most active cities in Europe.
- Seville - On the banks of river Guadalquivir, lies Seville, a city which depicts Moorish culture, and was once a significant port that carried out trade with the American countries. Its streets and squares stay lively and busy all through the day. UNESCO world heritage architectural marvels, museums, theme parks, clubs, theatres, and cinemas are some worth visiting places when in Seville. Try the traditional “going out for tapas” in any of the bars across the city. Be part of the Easter week and the April Fair celebrations of National Tourist Interest. One can also enjoy outdoor sports like hiking, horse riding, and cycling in the Sierra Norte Nature Reserve or the UNESCO World heritage site of Donana Nature Reserve.
- Granada - Granada is like a hidden gem which you will discover during your Spain travel. Arab influence on the streets accompany the ancient Roman architecture well. Enjoy Tapas in an old-school bar and admire the graffiti as you discover this less explored town. Walking tours are organized to explore the world heritage town of Albayzin and Sacromonte, from where you can get breathtaking views of the Alhambra. Soak in the lively vibes of this city with Bohemian cafes and Flamenco venues, which will make you want to stay here forever.
- Ibiza - The walls of Ibiza have safely housed the legacies and traditions of all the cultures that have flourished within them. A vast variety of aspects, namely its culture and its biodiversity, have earned it the title of World Heritage Site by UNESCO. A number of ancient structures and modern infrastructure await your visit to Ibiza on your Spain tour packages. A culture so diverse that it never ceases to amaze visitors, and food so delicious that having anything just once doesn’t satisfy the soul. For the adventure junkies, there is an added attraction! Scuba dive into the depths of azure waters to discover a new world altogether. This hippie town, with an amazing nightlife and beach party scene is always ready to welcome you.
- Toledo - Toledo is known as the city of three cultures, because Christian, Muslim, and Jewish communities are known to have peacefully coexisted here. Discovering the cultures of these communities remains the best part of visiting Toledo. Spain’s finest Gothic cathedrals coexisting with arched mosques and Sephardic synagogues can be best seen here. Another thing Toledo is famous for, is art. El Greco, the painter who is influential and synonymous to the city, best defines the city through his work of art. The night life of Toledo is equally amusing as the day spent here.
- Segovia - Set amidst the verdant hills of Castilla, with the Sierra de Guadarrama in the backdrop, Segovia is a UNESCO listed World Heritage Site. Its rich architectural legacy includes Roman churches, medieval walls, Gothic cathedrals and a Royal Palace. Lying in the heart of this modern city you will find a Roman aqueduct, known for its 160 arches, standing above the Plaza Azoguejo. With terracotta and sandstone offering a magical touch to the city, the overall appeal here is stunning.
- Cordoba - One of the world’s most magnificent examples of Islamic architecture, the Mezquita, a mesmerizing multi-arched structure, is the main attraction in Cordoba. Apart from this, there are a number of things to see and do. Sophisticated restaurants and bars, winding streets, cobbled lanes, fascinating design of homes, and amazing interior patios lend a magical touch to this quaint town. Stroll around on the streets near the Mezquita, overlooking wrought iron balconies and lamp-posts, and golden stone buildings with plants. Cordoba is a town less explored and will surely fascinate you when you come here on your Spain tour.
- Oviedo - The capital of Spain’s North-western region of Asturias, Oviedo is a paradise for art lovers and foodies. With a number of art museums being developed over the past decade and the food game going strong over the years, Oviedo is a lesser explored town which is gradually gaining popularity. If you happen to be here in September, you can be part of the Fiestas de San Mateo. October in Oviedo is all about harvesting cider-apples. Gothic architecture, 17th century University of Oviedo, and the UNESCO listed pre-Roman era chapel adorn this part of Spain.
Things to Do in Spain
- Soak in the highlights of Madrid on a Hop-on Hop-off Bus - Board a hop-on hop-off bus to explore Madrid at your own pace. Check out the major monuments and the city’s landmarks on your Spain trip. See the attractions that you like and skip the ones that do not appeal to you. One ticket of your Madrid City Tour bus sorts out all your transfers within Madrid. You will cover 30 stops in two routes, all of which will be convenient and will last for about 60 and 80 minutes respectively.
- Attend a Flamenco Show - Flamenco as an art-form is regarded as the most iconic expression of Spanish culture. Artists are seen performing to the tunes of a guitar. The vibrant setup and eye-catching costumes attract make Flamenco show a must watch when in Spain. It has also been awarded as the Masterpiece of Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. You can attend a Flamenco show at any venue across the country, the most popular ones being in Barcelona.
- Explore the famous attraction of Valencia on a Segway Ride - Exploring cities on walking tours is a bygone thing, Segway ride is the new trend. Explore Valencia like never before on these two-wheeled personal transporters as part your Spain travel packages. Experience the natural beauty and arts of Valencia, marvel at the monuments, and explore the parks as you hear tales about the city’s magnificent history.
- Take a tour of Barça Stadium - The Barca Stadium is commonly known as Camp Nou and has been the home of FCB since 1957. It houses a museum and tours of the stadium and museum are organized. You can get to see the Trophy Room, History room, and Messi Room. Catch panoramic views of the stadium. If you are lucky, you can also get a chance to witness a live football match.
- Savour delicious Tapas - Tapas, pronounced as Tapa, is a snack or appetizer in Spanish cuisine. It refers to any food item in a small quantity. It can be hot as well as cold. Cold tapas include olives and cheese, while hot includes tortillas, fried baby squids, and cazon, among others. Tapas taste best when served with wine.
- Admire the famous attractions of Moscow - The capital of Russia, Moscow is famous for its world class architecture. With a world class metro system, Moscow has the most beautiful metro stations in the world- adorned with chandeliers and unique paintings, they are a sight to behold. The Red Square is most notably known for the St. Basil’s Cathedral and the Kremlin. The unique architecture of these structures is the main catch of this part of Moscow. Bolshoi Theatre is also a must visit as it is a historical theatre in Moscow where ballet and opera performance are held. The gigantic theatre enthralls visitors with its fine craftsmanship and beautiful construction.
- Attend a beach party at Ibiza - Known as the island that never sleeps, Ibiza is known for its hippie culture and nightlife. Spread over 80 beaches with turquoise vibes and amazing people, are some of the best beach clubs and resorts. Parties are organized here all through the day and night. Head to any one of these clubs to enjoy a beach party in Ibiza when you go on a trip to Spain. It will be a once in a lifetime experience.
- Take part in adventure activities - Spain is so much more than just architecture, and beaches. It offers so many activities to indulge in for the adventure junkies. You can try rock climbing in Segovia, scuba diving in Ibiza, and Canyoning on the Costa del Sol in Gibraltar. Madrid and Barcelona provide the ideal terrain for paragliding and skateboarding. In the Tarifa region of Andalusia, kitesurfing can be thoroughly enjoyed as it is the southernmost point of continental Europe.
- Discover the Gothic architecture of Toledo - Toledo proudly boasts of the various segments of its history and the cultures that have inhabited here. Right from Christians to Jews to Muslims, all have lived here and that is pretty evident from the architecture. A rich collection of these historical monuments and beautiful squares and plazas have earned Toledo the title of UNESCO world heritage site. Some of them are the Gothic Chapel of San Bartolome, the grand Alcazar Fortress, and medieval stone bridges like the Puerta de Alfonso.
- Visit Albayzín and Sacromonte in Granada -Albayzin and Sacromonte en Granada can be best explored on a walking tour. The district of Albayzin is considered as the most beautiful area in Granada. Declared a world heritage site by UNESCO, its cobbled streets, mansions and viewpoints will amaze you. After exploring Albayzin, head towards Sacromonte, which is famous for its caves. You can also get panoramic views of Alhambra from the Sacromonte Valley.
- Attend some exciting festivals - You can be part of some amazing festivals when on your Spain trip. Two of which you already know from the movie “Zindagi na Milegi Dobara” namely, La Tomatina and San Fermin (running of the bulls). Other popularly celebrated festivals are Semana Santa (holy week) during Easter, April Fair, and Wine Festival among others.
- The Spain travel guide mentioned above will help you plan a perfect Spain trip. If you’re looking for the cheapest Spain packages, then do check out the holidays section of MakeMyTrip. You will also have an option of customized Spain tour packages to make your holiday a memorable one. Even if you're on your business trip to Spain and have some days at disposal, our travel experts can make a holiday package as per your convenience. So, don’t wait further, have a look at the Spain tour packages with MakeMyTrip and plan your dream vacation to this beautiful European country.
Explore Europe with Local Guides
Fascinated to learn about Europe on your visit? Book our special packages with English-speaking guides.
Group Package + VISA ASSISTANCE
Spanish Route- Guided Tour Package
Best Selling Package
Epic Iberian Trail- Guided Tour P...
Spanish Circuit (Land Only)- Guid...
Starting from : Madrid
Classic Spain Vacay - Guided Tour...
Iberian Classics with Morocco- Gu...
1N Boumalne Dades
Splendid Spain & Portugal- Guided...
Splendid spain & portugal (land o..., one bestselling holiday, many cities.
Check out our fabulous multi-city holidays at discounted prices.
Customizable + VISA ASSISTANCE
Splendid Spain Getaway Package
Ibiza Snorkeling Beach and Cave Cruise Tour
Perfect Spain Holiday Package
Magical spain vacation package.
Flamenco Show at Torres Bermejas in Madrid
Glorious Spain Getaway Package
Andalusian Rhythms - Self Drive W...
Relaxing Spain Retreat Package
Starting from : Barcelona
Romantic Spain Trip Package
Andalusian Wine Tasting and Flamenco Experience
Europe & Your Soulmate, A Perfect Match!
Enjoy a vacation in the most undeniably romantic destination in the world!
Alluring France & Spain - Soulmat...
Paris Seine River Sightseeing Sparkling Cruise with Champagne by Bateaux Mouches
Charming France & Spain - Soulmat...
- Private Transfers
Romantic Tour Around Madrid for Couples
Unforgettable Spain & Swiss Trip...
- Swiss Travel Pass
Frequently Asked Questions about Spain Packages
1. How many days are required to visit Spain?
A: We recommend planning a trip of 7 days to Spain. Here is a recommended itinerary for your Spain trip:
- Day 1: Arrive in Madrid. City tour
- Day 2: Madrid to Toledo and take a city tour of Toledo
- Day 3: Train to Valencia. Beach side stay
- Day 4: Tour Valencia in morning. Train to Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona city tour – visit Sagrada Famila etc.
- Day 6: Day trip to Costa Brava
- Day 7: Departure
2. How much will a trip to Spain from India cost?
A: A 7-day trip from India to Spain would cost about Rs 1 lac per person.
3. What is the weather like in Spain in December?
A: It is cold, but compared to all of Europe, Spain has the best weather in December. Temperatures are around 5-7 C for Madrid, 10-15 C for Barcelona.
4. What is the best time of year to visit Spain?
A: The best time to visit Spain is during the summer season from April to October.
5. What is the best way to travel within Spain?
A: The best way to travel between cities in Spain is by train. There are excellent super-fast trains available on all major routes.
SPAIN PACKAGES BY THEME
- Spain Culture Packages
- Spain Offbeat Packages
- Spain Honeymoon Packages
- Spain Family Packages
POPULAR THEMES IN INDIA AT MAKEMYTRIP
- Culture Packages
- Adventure Packages
- Pilgrimage Packages
- Honeymoon Packages
- Wildlife Packages
- Offbeat Packages
- Wellness Packages
TOP DOMESTIC AIRLINES
- IndiGo Airlines
- Jet Airways
- SpiceJet Airlines
- Air India Express
Best Selling International Tour Packages
- Bali Tour Packages
- Maldives Package
- Dubai Tour Packages
- Thailand Tour Packages
- Europe Tour Packages
- Singapore Tour Packages
- Bangkok Tour Packages
- Sri Lanka Tour Packages
- Malaysia Tour Packages
- Switzerland Tour Packages
- London Tour Packages
- Mauritius Tour Packages
- Australia Tour Packages
- Hong Kong Tour Packages
- Pattaya Tour Packages
- Paris Tour Packages
- Phuket Tour Packages
- Greece Tour Packages
- Vietnam Tour Packages
- Indonesia Tour Packages
- New Zealand Tour Packages
- South Africa Tour Packages
- Bhutan Tour Packages
- Nepal Tour Packages
- Egypt Tour Packages
- Russia Tour Packages
- International Tour Packages
- Dubai Expo Packages
- Rann Utsav Packages
Best Selling India Tour Packages
- Manali Tour Packages
- Andaman Tour Packages
- Goa Tour Packages
- Kerala Tour Packages
- Ladakh Tour Packages
- Ooty Tour Packages
- Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Darjeeling Tour Packages
- Coorg Tour Packages
- Gangtok Tour Packages
- Sikkim Tour Packages
- Himachal Tour Packages
- North East Tour Packages
- South India Tour Packages
- Bhubaneshwar Tour Packages
- Nainital Tour Packages
- Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages
- Shillong Tour Packages
- North India Tour Packages
- Agra Tour Packages
- Shirdi Tour Packages
- Mussoorie Tour Packages
- Shimla Tour Packages
- Uttarakhand Tour Packages
- Munnar Tour Packages
- Jaisalmer Tour Packages
- Delhi Tour Packages
- Bangalore Tour Packages
- Hyderabad Tour Packages
- Udaipur Tour Packages
- Gujarat Tour Packages
- Chennai Tour Packages
- Mumbai Tour Packages
- Holiday Packages
- Cordelia Cruise Packages
- Kullu Tour Packages
- Andaman And Nicobar Tour
- Kullu Manali Packages
- Shimla Manali Package
- Delhi Agra Tour Package
- Mathura Vrindavan Tour Package
- Leh Ladakh Packages
- Jammu Kashmir Tour Package
- Darjeeling Gangtok Tour Packages
- Chardham Yatra Package
Best Selling Spain Packages From India
- Spain Packages From New Delhi
- Spain Packages From Mumbai
- Spain Packages From Bangalore
- Spain Packages From Hyderabad
- Spain Packages From Ahmedabad
- Spain Packages From Kolkata
- Spain Packages From Chennai
- Spain Packages From Chandigarh
- Spain Packages From Lucknow
- Spain Packages From Pune
- Spain Packages From Indore
- Spain Packages From Jaipur
- Spain Packages From Nagpur
- Spain Packages From Kerala
- Spain Packages From Patna
- Spain Packages From Raipur
- Spain Packages From Bhubaneswar
- Spain Packages From Varanasi
- Spain Packages From Surat
- Spain Packages From Amritsar
- Spain Packages From Goa
- Spain Packages From Vishakhapatnam
- Spain Packages From Ranchi
- Spain Packages From Guwahati
- Spain Packages From Bhopal
- Spain Packages From Srinagar
- Spain Packages From Jammu
- Spain Packages From Vadodara
- Spain Packages From Vijayawada
- Spain Packages From Coimbatore
Best Selling Honeymoon Packages in India
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Munnar Honeymoon Packages
- Kashmir Honeymoon Packages
- Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Sikkim Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Gangtok Honeymoon Packages
- Chennai Honeymoon Packages
- Rajasthan Honeymoon Packages
- Mumbai Honeymoon Packages
- North East Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Port Blair Honeymoon Packages
Best Selling International Honeymoon Packages
- Maldives Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Bali Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Europe Honeymoon Packages
- Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages
- Greece Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Phuket Honeymoon Packages
- New Zealand Honeymoon Packages
- Paris Honeymoon Packages
- Seychelles Honeymoon Packages
- Australia Honeymoon Packages
- Italy Honeymoon Packages
- Santorini Honeymoon Packages
- Nepal Honeymoon Packages
- International Honeymoon Packages
Best Selling Domestic Tourism Packages
- Manali Tourism
- Andaman Tourism
- Goa Tourism
- Kerala Tourism
- Ladakh Tourism
- Ooty Tourism
- Rajasthan Tourism
- Kashmir Tourism
- Darjeeling Tourism
- Coorg Tourism
- Gangtok Tourism
- Sikkim Tourism
- Himachal Pradesh Tourism
- North East Tourism
- South India Tourism
- Bhubaneshwar Tourism
- Nainital Tourism
- Mahabaleshwar Tourism
- Gujarat Tourism
- North India Tourism
- Agra Tourism
- Shirdi Tourism
- Mussoorie Tourism
- Shimla Tourism
Best Selling International Tourism Packages
- Bali Tourism
- America Tourism
- Maldives Tourism
- Dubai Tourism
- Thailand Tourism
- Europe Tourism
- Singapore Tourism
- Bangkok Tourism
- Sri Lanka Tourism
- Malaysia Tourism
- Switzerland Tourism
- London Tourism
- Mauritius Tourism
- Australia Tourism
- Hong Kong Tourism
- Pattaya Tourism
- Paris Tourism
- Phuket Tourism
- Greece Tourism
- Vietnam Tourism
- Indonesia Tourism
- New Zealand Tourism
- South Africa Tourism
- Bhutan Tourism
- Nepal Tourism
Best Selling Night Packages
- Goa Packages for 3 days
- Thailand Packages for 7 days
- Maldives Packages for 3 days
- Goa Packages for 4 days
- Maldives Packages for 7 days
- Bali Packages for 4 days
- Thailand Packages for 3 days
- Maharashtra Packages for 3 days
- Bali Packages for 7 days
- Coorg Packages for 3 days
- Dubai Packages for 7 days
- Goa Packages for 5 days
- Maldives Packages for 5 days
- Manali Packages for 3 days
- Udaipur Packages for 3 days
- Karnataka Packages for 4 days
- Auli Packages for 4 days
- Dubai Packages for 5 days
- Jaisalmer Packages for 3 days
- Karnataka Packages for 3 days
- Krala Packages for 4 days
- Uttarakhand Packages for 10 days
- Manali Packages for 4 days
- Maldives Packages for 4 days
- Manali Packages for 5 days
MakeMyTrip Gift Cards
- Wedding Gifts
- Birthday Gifts
- Congratulations Gifts
- Hotels Gift Cards
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Father's Day Gifts
- Raksha Bandhan Gifts
- Karwa Chauth Gifts
- Diwali Gifts
- Gifts for Bhai Dooj
- Christmas Gifts
- New Year Gifts
- Valentines Day Gifts
- Farewell Gift
- Best Wishes Gift
- Anniversary Gifts
- Corporate Gifts
- Thank You Gifts
Best Selling Pilgrimage Packages
- Kedarnath Tour Package
- Vaishno Devi Tour Package
- Tirupati Package
- Amarnath Yatra Package
- Murudeshwar Tour Packages
- Do Dham Yatra Package
- Kanchipuram Tour Package
- Hemkund Sahib Package
- Guruvayur Tour Package
- Puri Tour Package
- Rameshwaram Tour Package
- Haridwar Tour Package
- Vrindavan Tour Package
- Dwarka Tour Package
- Mathura Tour Package
- Varanasi Packages
- Badrinath Tour Package
- Somnath Tour Package
- Ayodhya Tour Packages
- Mahabalipuram Tour Package
- Ujjain Packages
- Mahakaleshwar Tour Package
- Omkareshwar Tour Package
- spain Tour Packages
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New User? Register
- Manage bookings
- On Behalf Booking
We're unable to sign you in because the password entered incorrect.
Your request for OTP will be sent to registered email id and mobile number, if not registered please do the same.
You exceed the OTP limit. Please try again after some time
Don't have an account?
- Contains between 8-12 alphanumeric characters.
- Can add special character but not mandatory(Only !, @, #,$,%,^,&,* to be used).
- Does not contain White spaces
Already have an account?
- Your existing Google or Facebook Id will be a Thomascook ID
- No need to remember different Ids & Passwords
- One Click login
Fill in the email Address that you used to register or book with Thomascook.
We will reset and send your new password.
Please enter the valid email address
Thomascook Staff / Preferred Agents / corporate's, please enter your Login-id only. E.g. Tcil_aalok / Jaft_prakash / Rc_mumbai
Your request for new password has been accepted.
The new password would be emailed to the registered email address, if not registered please do the same
The page you searched is temporarily unavailable
Kindly use the links below..
- international tour packages
- spain tour packages
Oops! We could not find any result for the given search.
Sorry, the fields marked in red need your attention, please fix them to continue.
Spain Tour Packages
Holiday tour packages (trending).
International Tour Packages
India & Around Tour Packages
International Tour Packages (Trending Destinations)
Europe Tour Packages
Stroll through the beaches and explore the wild in the cultural island with your better half. Maldives is an all-in-one experience.
USA Tour Packages
Visit USA - the third largest continent in the world. Packed to the brim with personality, charm, diversity and great natural beauty.
Australia Tour Packages
A trip to Australia is a must if you crave for a blend of adventure, scuba diving, colorful mountains, rich wild life and much more.
New Zealand Tour Packages
Unending vistas of breath-taking landscapes await you at New Zealand – Fall in love with huge mountains, clear waters, adventure, wildlife & more.
Asia Tour Packages
The land of hidden gems, unexplored grasslands, temple towns, bustling streets and golden beaches; this is Asia for you.
Mauritius Tour Packages
They say that Mauritius was fashioned out of the handbook of the Gods. For the most part, it’s true.
Singapore Tour Packages
Bling and sparkles everywhere with tall buildings, scrumptious food, and lightning speed transport - Singapore deserves a spot on your ultimate holiday bucket list.
India Tour Packages & Around
Andaman Tour Packages
The Andamans - A wonderland of teal and turquoise. Where the seafood is more flavourful, and the fruits are juicier.
Kerala Tour Packages
Welcome to God's own country. Kerala is where tranquil backwaters, manicured tea estates, enchanting forests, beguiling mountains await you.
Himachal Tour Packages
The land of Gods awaits your visit. Choose to relax & enjoy its stunning beauty with the love of your life or wish to heed your spiritual call & discover yourself.
Rajasthan Tour Packages
Rajasthan synonym Royal, Regal, Revered. A magical universe of colour coded kingdoms. A place where little red turbans and green saris dance to classical music.
Kashmir Tour Packages
Experience Heaven on Earth. Beautiful verdant mountains and valleys, religious shrines, temples, wildlife, art and culture, festivals and much more.
Sri Lanka Tour Packages
A teardrop, found sliding along the Indian Ocean, is the magical land of Sri Lanka. It's is a magical, beautiful and diverse nation.
Bhutan Tour Packages
Bhutan is a jumble of impressions. A melange of sight, sound and taste. And its a one of a kind place where happiness is measured.
Featuring breath-taking landscapes, dynamic cities, and cultural feasts, Spain is a country of travellers who love to explore the unexplored and reach the unreached. Homing a great diversity among cities, Spain is a place that is worth travelling to; most of which can be easily covered by the Spain Tour Packages. Here is a list of some packages crafted specially by our travel experts at Thomas Cook for a blissful Spain experience:
Most Popular Spain Tour Packages
Plan spain holidays with thomas cook.
Home to the gypsies and travellers, or even the outdoor junkies and the beach bums; Spain is sure to keep you entertained. It has a great diversity in the geography of the places within the country, each city offering you a different beauty to go gaga over. So go ahead, selesct from a range of Spain Packages and Spain Visa by Thomas Cook for a holiday of a lifetime. Here is a list of few places in Spain that you might love to visit:
Spain Holiday Packages
Spain is a unique experience that treats you with spiritual uplifting in the form of pilgrimages, cathedrals and tombs. Pay attention to the details of the marvellous architecture built in an era of kings and kingdoms.
One of the best places Spain packages cover is Toledo . Bring out the historical geek in you and simply dwell in the ancient masterpieces. Exclusively get a chance to notice the abundance of art and architecture that dates back to the Roman Empire. The best thing to do here is to stroll through historical monuments and absorb the surreal beauty of the stunning cathedral, synagogue, and church.
Another destination that makes up for the best destination in Spain Holidays is Cordoba . Dig in the rustic charm of this town. Soak in the traditional side to Spain in Cordoba. From souvenir shops to cathedrals, enjoy the best of Spain. You are sure to spot historical ruins and heritage sites. Sunbathe in the warm waters and try your hands on kayaking, swimming, water skiing and much more.
Spain tourism has a lot to offer. Taking full advantage of the natural beauties combined with human-made wonders, Spain has seen a tremendous boost regarding tourists. One can choose from a large variety of options. Be it adventure junkies, soul-searchers, beach bummers, history buffs or nature lovers, Spain has it all covered for you. Apart from the visual treats it offers, one can also grab a drink and shake a leg and simply live the fantastic nightlife of Spain.
Although there’s no specific season to visit Spain, the most preferred time is between spring and fall or April, May, June, September, October to be precise. Spain is an evergreen tourist destination with people pouring in from around the globe. Opt for Spain tour packages to get in-depth details and fix the right time for you. Do note that summer is quite hot in Spain.
It is impossible to explore the entire country all at once with Spain Holiday Packages . These packages cover most of the significant destinations, but you cannot cover the mainland in a few days. You need at least two days to explore one city. Many travellers wish to cover new city every day, which honestly is next to impossible. Even if you do, you won't is able to explore in depth. Savour Spain slowly and steadily.
Another hack that you need on your Spain holidays is that you cannot hire or rent a car unless and until you have an international driving licence. Besides, there is no free parking available throughout the country. So exploring roads of Spain on wheels is not wise an option.
To conclude, Spain packages open up a whole new world of adventures, thrill and frolic. Let’s put it this way - Happiness equals a visit to Spain. Apply for Spain visa now.
Price Per Person
Approx price per person
Month of Travel
- ( 1 ? 'N':'N' --> ) →
- Optional Flights
0 --> rs. 0 --> rs. 0 --> rs. rs..
Starting price per adult
Round trip Flights included
- 1 ? $data.noOfNights+' nights':$data.noOfNights +' night' --> 1 night
People also ask about Spain Spain Tour
What are the best places to visit in spain.
Barcelona, Seville, Madrid, Granada, Mallorca, Bilbao, Ibiza, Canary Islands are some of the best places that you should not miss out on your Spain Trip.
Is a Spain tour expensive?
When compared to many other Western European countries, Spain is known for being an affordable vacation destination. While visiting popular destinations such as Barcelona or Madrid may appear to be more expensive, it is still possible to visit on a budget, with an average Spain trip costing around €55-65 per day.
Is it safe to visit Spain?
Spain is one of Europe's safest countries. Spain is generally thought to be a safe place to visit. In fact, Spain is among the world's safest countries, ranking in the top 10. According to locals, you should proceed with caution as you would anywhere else.
What is the official currency of Spain?
The official currency of Spain is Euro .
What is the cheapest time to plan a Spain tour?
The cheapest months to plan a trip to Spain are typically December to March, though early spring and late autumn can also provide affordable flights and hotels. Many vibrant markets and activities are dedicated to annual celebrations such as Christmas, Carnival, and New Year's Eve during the winter months.
Will language be a barrier on a Spain trip?
In what region of spain are there the nicest beaches, is spain a good place to have a family vacation, do i need to get any vaccinations before visiting spain, all about spain.
Places to Visit in Spain
Best time to Visit Spain
How to Reach Spain
Spain Photos & Videos
Famous places to visit in spain.
The Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
Mosque at Cordoba
Parks and gardens in Spain
National Museums in Spain
Trending India Destinations
Trending international destinations.
Thailand Tour Packages
Dubai Tour Packages
Malaysia Tour Packages
Maldives Tour Packages
Nepal Tour Packages
Click on destination labels to get refined search.
- 1 ? $data.noOfNights+' nights':$data.noOfNights +' night' -->
Get the Best Holiday Planned by Experts!
Enter your contact details and we will plan the best holiday suiting all your requirements.
Maximum Limit Exceeded!
You can select max 3 packages to compare
I want to holiday in
Tell us what you need? & Let your Holiday expert design package for you.
- Car Rentals
- Airport Transfers
- Attractions & Tours
- Bundle & Save
- Trip.com Rewards
Maximizing Your Euros: How to Plan Your Trip to Spain Cost 2023
June 28, 2023
Spain is a country located in southwestern Europe, known for its rich history, diverse culture, and beautiful landscapes. For travelers who haven't been here before, Spain can be a moderately expensive travel destination depending on your travel style and preferences. However, there are ways to save money and travel on a budget without sacrificing quality. In this article, we will provide you with the best tips for saving money on hotels, food, souvenirs, transportation, and more.
If you're planning a trip to Spain, it's important to know the major costs associated with your trip. A round-trip ticket to Spain can range from $500 to $1,500 depending on the time of year and your departure location. Accommodation costs can range from $20 to $500 per night, depending on your preference for budget hotels or luxury hotels. Spain has an extensive and efficient public transportation system, and a one-way subway or train ticket can cost between $1.50 to $3.50. Food costs can range from $10 to $50 per person, depending on whether you choose budget restaurants or mid-range restaurants.
For budget travelers, you can expect to spend around $50 to $70 per day in Spain, while mid-range travelers can expect to spend around $100 to $150 per day . It's important to plan ahead and research activities and costs to create a budget that works for you.
How much does it cost for 2 nights and 3 days when traveling to Spain?
If you're planning a quick trip to Spain, you may be wondering how much it will cost. The truth is, the cost of a 2-night, 3-day trip to Spain can vary depending on your travel style, choice of accommodation, transportation, and activities. However, we've put together a rough estimate of the cost for a budget traveler.
- Flights : The cost of a round-trip ticket to Spain can vary depending on your location in the US. On average, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 to $800 for a round-trip ticket.
- Accommodation : For budget hotels or hostels, you can expect to pay around $30 to $50 per night. This means that the total cost for 2 nights of accommodation will be around $60 to $100.
- Transportation : If you plan on using public transportation, a one-way subway or train ticket will cost around $2 to $3. This means that the total cost for 3 days of transportation will be around $12 to $18.
- Food and Drinks : For budget restaurants, you can expect to pay around $10 to $15 per meal. However, street food and convenience store meals can cost even less. The cost of drinks will depend on the type of drink and location, but you can expect to pay around $2 to $5 per drink. Overall, you can expect to spend around $75 to $100 on food and drinks for 3 days.
- Sightseeing and Activities : There are many popular attractions in Spain that are free or have a small entrance fee, such as the Park Guell in Barcelona or the Royal Palace of Madrid. However, some attractions may be a bit more expensive per person, such as the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona or the Alhambra in Granada. Overall, you can expect to spend around $50 to $100 on sightseeing and activities for 3 days.
Based on the above estimates, a budget traveler can expect to spend around $700 to $1,000 for a 2-night, 3-day trip to Spain. It's important to note that these are rough estimates, and actual costs may vary depending on your travel style, activities, and other expenses.
How much does it cost for flights when traveling to Spain?
When planning a trip to Spain, one of the most important factors to consider is the cost of flights. The cost of flights to Spain can vary depending on various factors such as the departure location, time of year, airline, and availability.
Generally, the cost of a round-trip economy class ticket from major cities in the United States to Spain ranges from $500 to $1,500. However, the cost can be higher or lower depending on the factors mentioned above.
If you are departing from the East Coast, you may find cheaper flights compared to those departing from the West Coast. Also, flights during the off-peak season (September to November) tend to be cheaper than during the peak season (June to August).
It's important to note that airline prices are subject to change frequently, so it's always a good idea to check with a reputable travel booking website or airline for up-to-date pricing information.
Cheap Flight from New York to Madrid
- Sort by: Lowest Price
- Sort by: Earliest Flight
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
Cheap Flight from Los Angeles to Madrid
How much does it cost for hotels when traveling to Spain?
When planning a trip to Spain, one of the most important things to consider is the cost of accommodation. The cost of hotels in Spain varies depending on several factors, such as the location, season, and the type of accommodation the travelers are looking for.
- Generally, hotels in major cities like Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia tend to be more expensive than hotels in smaller cities or rural areas. For example, a mid-range hotel room in Madrid can cost anywhere from €70 to €150 per night, while a luxury hotel room can cost upwards of €300 per night. In USD, this translates to approximately $83 to $178 for a mid-range hotel room and $356 or more for a luxury hotel room.
- In smaller towns and cities like Granada, Seville, and Bilbao, the cost of hotels is generally lower. A mid-range hotel room in Granada, for instance, can cost anywhere from €40 to €90 per night, while a luxury hotel room can cost around €200 per night. In USD, this translates to approximately $47 to $107 for a mid-range hotel room and $238 for a luxury hotel room.
It's important to note that hotel prices can fluctuate depending on the time of year and availability. During peak tourist season, which is typically from June to August, hotel prices tend to be higher. On the other hand, hotel prices may be lower during the off-season, which is from November to February.
How much does it cost for food when traveling to Spain?
When traveling to Spain, the cost of food and dining can vary widely depending on several factors. The type of food, the restaurant's location, and the level of formality or luxury can all affect the price.
- Street food or fast food : around 5-10 EUR (6-12 USD) per meal.
- Casual dining or local restaurants : around 10-20 EUR (12-24 USD) per meal.
- Mid-range restaurants : around 20-30 EUR (24-36 USD) per meal.
- High-end or luxury restaurants : cost upwards of 50 EUR (60 USD) per meal.
However, there are other affordable options for food in Spain. Convenience stores and supermarkets offer a variety of tasty and healthy food at reasonable prices. You can easily find fresh fruits, vegetables, and bread for a fraction of the cost of eating out.
Tipping is customary in Spain, but it is not expected to tip as much as in other countries. A 5-10% tip is sufficient, and it is usually included in the final bill. Prices can vary depending on the location and the time of year, so it's always a good idea to check the prices before ordering.
How much does it cost for souvenirs when traveling to Spain?
If you're planning a trip to Spain, you might be wondering how much you should budget for souvenirs. The truth is, the cost of souvenirs in Spain can vary widely depending on what you're looking for, where you're shopping, and the quality of the item.
- Flamenco dress : range in price from €50 to €500 (from $60 to $600) depending on the quality and design.
- Spanish fan : can be found for as little as €2 ($2.50) or as much as €50 ($60) depending on the materials and craftsmanship.
- A small piece of pottery can be found for as little as €5 ($6), while a larger, more intricate piece can cost upwards of €100 ($120).
- A handcrafted leather purse or wallet can range in price from €20 to €200 (from $25 to $240) depending on the size and quality.
It's important to note that many souvenir shops in tourist areas have fixed prices, but there may be room for negotiation in other types of stores, such as flea markets or antique shops. Prices can also vary depending on the time of year, with peak tourist season generally being more expensive. It's always a good idea to shop around and compare prices before making a purchase.
How much does it cost for transportation when traveling to Spain?
Spain is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture. It is a popular destination for tourists from all over the world. When traveling to Spain, it is important to know the cost of transportation to make the most of your trip.
The cost of transportation in Spain varies depending on the mode of transportation and the distance traveled. Here are some approximate costs in local currency and USD:
- Train : A train ticket from Madrid to Barcelona costs around €40-€60 ($47-$71 USD).
- Subway : A single subway ride in Madrid costs €1.50 ($1.77 USD).
- Bus : A bus ticket from Madrid to Seville costs around €20-€30 ($24-$35 USD).
- Taxi : A taxi ride from the airport to the city center in Barcelona costs around €30-€40 ($35-$47 USD).
- Rental car : A rental car in Spain costs around €25-€50 ($30-$59 USD) per day.
Spain has transportation passes and discount tickets available for visitors. For example, the Spain Pass allows unlimited train travel within a set period of time. The pass costs €159-€329 ($188-$389 USD) depending on the number of travel days. The Barcelona Card offers unlimited public transportation and discounts on attractions. The card costs €20-€60 ($24-$71 USD) depending on the duration.
How much does it cost for sightseeing when traveling to Spain?
When it comes to sightseeing in Spain, the cost can vary widely depending on the location, attraction, and activity. However, there are many affordable options available for travelers who want to experience the country's rich culture and history without breaking the bank.
- Flamenco Shows : €20 to €50 per person ($24 to $60 USD)
- Wine Tasting Tours : €20 to €50 per person ($24 to $60 USD)
- Bullfighting : €20 to €100 per person ($24 to $120 USD)
- Beaches : Free to €10 per person ($0 to $12 USD) for beach chairs and umbrellas
- Hiking in National Parks : Free to €10 per person ($0 to $12 USD) for park entrance fees
It's worth noting that prices can vary depending on the location and time of year. Additionally, some activities may have additional costs such as transportation or equipment rental. However, these options provide a range of affordable and unique experiences for travelers visiting Spain.
How much does it cost for Wi-Fi & communication when traveling to Spain?
When traveling to Spain, staying connected is important for many travelers. Whether it's for work or personal reasons, having access to Wi-Fi and communication options is essential. Here are some options and cost ranges (in local currency and USD) for accessing Wi-Fi in Spain:
- Rental Wi-Fi Router : €5 to €10 per day ($6 to $12 USD)
- SIM Card : €10 to €30 ($12 to $36 USD) depending on the data plan and provider
- Free Wi-Fi : Available at many cafes, restaurants, and public areas
It's worth noting that some hotels and accommodations offer free Wi-Fi for guests, so be sure to check before booking. Additionally, some smartphone apps such as WiFi Map and Free WiFi Finder provide access to free Wi-Fi hotspots throughout the country.
The cost of Wi-Fi in Spain can vary depending on the method of access and the data plan. However, there are many options available for travelers to stay connected while in the country.
If you're looking for a convenient and affordable option, consider purchasing a SIM card upon arrival. This will allow you to have access to data and make calls without having to rely on Wi-Fi. Click the button below to find out more about SIM card options in Spain.
How much does it cost for passport when traveling to Spain?
The cost of a passport for traveling to Spain depends on the country of citizenship and the type of passport application. Here are some general guidelines for passport fees:
- In the United States, the cost of a new passport book for an adult (16 years or older) is $145, while a child's passport (under 16 years) is $115. Expedited service for an additional fee is available.
- In the United Kingdom, the cost of a standard adult passport is £75.50, while a child's passport is £49. Expedited service for an additional fee is available.
- In Australia, the cost of a new adult passport is AUD $298, while a child's passport is AUD $148. Expedited service for an additional fee is available.
It's important to note that passport fees can vary depending on the country of citizenship and the type of application. Additionally, some countries may require additional fees for visa applications or other travel documents. It's always a good idea to check with your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information on passport and visa requirements and fees.
How much does it cost for insurance when traveling to Spain?
Travel insurance is an essential aspect of any trip, providing peace of mind and financial protection in case of unexpected events. When traveling to Spain, the cost of travel insurance can vary depending on several factors, including your age, the length of your trip, the type of coverage you need, and the insurance provider you choose.
Here are some general guidelines for travel insurance costs when traveling to Spain:
- Single Trip Travel Insurance Policy: A single trip travel insurance policy typically covers you for one trip to Spain. The cost of this policy can range from $20 to $100, depending on the coverage and duration of the trip. For example, a 10-day trip to Spain with basic coverage can cost around $20, while a 30-day trip with comprehensive coverage can cost up to $100.
- Annual Travel Insurance Policy: If you plan to travel to Spain multiple times in a year, an annual travel insurance policy may be a more cost-effective option. This policy covers you for an unlimited number of trips to Spain within a year. The cost of this policy can range from $100 to $500, depending on the coverage and duration of each trip.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy: A comprehensive travel insurance policy provides the most extensive coverage for your trip to Spain. This policy covers you for medical emergencies, trip cancellations, lost or stolen luggage, and other unforeseen events. The cost of this policy can range from $50 to $300, depending on the coverage and duration of the trip.
It's important to shop around and compare travel insurance policies from different providers to find the coverage that best meets your needs and budget. Be sure to read the policy details carefully and understand what is and isn't covered, as well as any deductibles or exclusions. Additionally, some credit cards and travel booking sites offer travel insurance as a benefit or add-on, so be sure to check those options as well.
How much does it cost for family, couples or single when traveling to Spain?
The cost of traveling to Spain can vary widely depending on a number of factors, such as the length of the trip, the type of accommodation, the level of luxury, the activities planned, and the number of travelers. Here are some estimated costs for a trip to Spain:
- Airfare : The cost of airfare to Spain can vary depending on the departure city and the time of year. A round-trip ticket from the United States to Spain can cost anywhere from $500 to $1,500 per person.
- Accommodation : The cost of accommodation in Spain can vary depending on the type of lodging and the location. A budget hotel or hostel can cost around €20-€50 (USD $24-$60) per night, while a mid-range hotel can cost around €70-€150 (USD $85-$180) per night. Luxury hotels and ryokans can cost anywhere from €200-€500 (USD $240-$600) per night.
- Food and drink : The cost of food and drink in Spain can vary depending on the type of cuisine and the level of luxury. A budget meal at a local restaurant can cost around €10-€20 (USD $12-$24) per person, while a mid-range meal can cost around €30-€50 (USD $36-$60) per person. A cup of coffee can cost around €1-€2 (USD $1.20-$2.40), and a beer can cost around €2-€4 (USD $2.40-$4.80).
- Transportation : The cost of transportation in Spain can vary depending on the mode of travel and the distance. A single metro or train ticket can cost around €1-€3 (USD $1.20-$3.60), while a long-distance bullet train ticket can cost around €50-€150 (USD $60-$180). Taxis and car rentals can also add to the transportation costs.
The cost of traveling to Spain can range from a few hundred to several thousand dollars per person, depending on the factors mentioned above. For a family, couple, or single traveler, the expected cost range for a trip to Spain can be around $1,500-$5,000, depending on the travel style and preferences.
Methods to Save Money When Traveling to Spain
Traveling to Spain can be an amazing experience, but it can also be expensive. However, there are several ways to save money when traveling to Spain. By following these tips, you can enjoy all that Spain has to offer without breaking the bank.
- Visit During the Shoulder Season : If you can travel to Spain during the shoulder season (April to June or September to November), you may be able to find lower prices on flights and accommodation. During the high season (July and August), prices tend to be higher due to the influx of tourists.
- Use Public Transportation : Using public transportation instead of taxis or rental cars can save you money on transportation costs. Spain has an extensive public transportation system, including buses and trains, that can take you to most major cities and attractions.
- Eat Like a Local : Look for local restaurants and street food vendors that offer affordable options. Some popular Spanish dishes that are affordable include tapas, paella, and bocadillos. Convenience stores like Mercadona and Dia also offer affordable and tasty meals.
- Stay in Budget Accommodations : Staying in a budget hostel or guesthouse can save you money on accommodation costs, and many hostels offer private rooms as well as dormitory-style accommodations. Some popular budget accommodations in Spain include Hostel One, Generator Hostels, and Equity Point Hostels.
Take Advantage of Free Attractions Spain has many free attractions, including parks, beaches, and historical sites. Some popular free attractions include Park Guell in Barcelona, Retiro Park in Madrid, and the Alhambra in Granada. You can also find free museums and art galleries in some cities.
Tips for Traveling to Spain
Traveling to Spain can be an exciting and memorable experience, but it is important to be prepared and informed before you go. Here are some useful tips for traveling to Spain:
- Learn some basic Spanish phrases : Even if you don't become fluent, knowing a few key phrases can go a long way in making your trip smoother and more enjoyable.
- Be prepared for siesta : Many businesses in Spain close for a few hours in the afternoon for siesta, so plan your schedule accordingly.
- Try the local cuisine : Spain is known for its delicious food, so be sure to try some of the local specialties like paella, tapas, and churros.
- Take advantage of public transportation : Spain has a great public transportation system, including buses and trains, so consider using it to get around instead of renting a car.
- Be mindful of the weather : Spain has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and mild winters. Be sure to check the weather forecast before you go and pack accordingly. In the summer, temperatures can reach up to 40°C (104°F) in some parts of the country, while in the winter, temperatures can drop to around 5°C (41°F) in the north.
- Be respectful of local customs : Spain has a rich cultural heritage, so be sure to respect local customs and traditions, especially when visiting religious sites.
By following these tips, you can have a more enjoyable and stress-free trip to Spain. Don't forget to try the delicious local cuisine, explore the beautiful architecture, and immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of this amazing country.
Frequently Asked Questions about Trip to Spain Cost
How much does it cost to travel between cities in spain, how much does it cost to visit a flamenco show in spain, what is the cost of a taxi ride from the airport to the city center in spain, what is the cost of a guided tour in spain, how much does it cost to visit a winery in spain.
Trip to Spain Cost
- 1. How much does it cost for 2 nights and 3 days when traveling to Spain?
- 2. How much does it cost for flights when traveling to Spain?
- 3. How much does it cost for hotels when traveling to Spain?
- 4. How much does it cost for food when traveling to Spain?
- 5. How much does it cost for souvenirs when traveling to Spain?
- 6. How much does it cost for transportation when traveling to Spain?
- 7. How much does it cost for sightseeing when traveling to Spain?
- 8. How much does it cost for Wi-Fi & communication when traveling to Spain?
- 9. How much does it cost for passport when traveling to Spain?
- 10. How much does it cost for insurance when traveling to Spain?
- 11. How much does it cost for family, couples or single when traveling to Spain?
- 12. Methods to Save Money When Traveling to Spain
- 13. Tips for Traveling to Spain
- trip to Germany cost
- trip to dubai cost
- Trip to Australia cost
- weather in Japan in October
- weekend getaways in florida
- what to pack for thailand
- weather in Japan in May
- trip to Nepal cost
- trip to Bangkok cost
- Climate in Thailand
- Hotels Near Port of San Diego
- Hilton Phoenix Resort at the Peak Reviews
- Leota Motel
- Cheap Flights From Houston To Las Vegas
- Atlanta To New York Flight Time
- Things to Do in the City
- Hotel Location
- apartments Negombo
- Luxury Hotels in Taif
- apartments Leeuwarden
- Trip to Portugal cost
- Trip to Guatemala cost
- Trip to Romania cost
- Trip to Maldives cost
- Trip to Lebanon cost
- trip to Norway cost
- las vegas trip cost
- Trip to Namibia cost
- Customer Support
- Service Guarantee
- Website Feedback
- About Trip.com
- Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Statement
- About Trip.com Group
- Investor Relations
- Affiliate Program
- List My Hotel
- Become a Supplier
- Group Enquiry? NEW
Spain Tour Packages : Grab Exciting Deals | Upto 50% Off
Popular spain packages, spain holiday packages , places to visit on spain trip : , things to do on spain trip :, best time to visit spain, how to reach spain.
- High Relevance
- High Priority
- High Ratings
- Newest first
- Price: Lowest to highest
- Price: Highest to lowest
₹ 95,780 per Adult
₹ 89,000 per Adult
₹ 72,999 per Adult
₹ 111,000 per Adult
₹ 151,500 per Adult
₹ 129,000 per Adult
₹ 179,999 per Adult
₹ 81,581 per Adult
₹ 129,500 per Adult
₹ 172,600 per Adult
₹ 159,590 per Adult
₹ 90,000 per Adult
₹ 72,154 per Adult
₹ 83,834 per Adult
People Also Ask About Spain Tours
Which are the best spain tour packages, how do i plan a trip to spain from india, how much does it cost to go to spain from india, how much cash do i need for a week in spain, how is spain for a honeymoon, what is the cheapest month to fly to spain, is spain expensive to travel, when is la tomatina celebrated, are bull fights illegal in spain, which are the best cities to explore in spain, which are the best beaches in spain, which are the famous vineyards for wine tours in spain, which are the best europe tour packages, which are the best europe honeymoon packages.
Spain Top Attractions
The Alhambra palace, also known as "The Red Palace", is a fortress complex situated in the city center of Granada, Spain. The word "Alhambra" stands for red which has been driven from the Tapia's reddish color used on the palace's outer walls.The monument's building is one of the finest examples of Islamic architecture and a well-preserved palace in the Islamic world. The palace's construction was completed chiefly between 1238 to 1558 during the rule of Ibn al-Aḥmar.Formerly a citadel, Alhambra palace hosts quite an interesting story that you get to explore on your trip to this historical place. The palace is located surrounded by natural beauty, offering a panoramic view to all visitors.It is constructed on a plateau that overlooks the Albayzin Granada's quarter. Alhambra was once the home of all Moorish Kings; it had now been transformed into a famous palace visited by thousands of history buffs all around the year.As you walk by the palace, get in awe of all the vibrant flowers and massive fountains all around. On your tour of Alhambra, observe its intricate architectural design and details, making it the most sought-after destination in Alhambra.You can Checkout: Alhambra Tickets Online
The San Nícolas Church was built on the site of a former mosque, of which only the cistern remains. Together with the church of San Cristóbal, it is the oldest of the Mudejar churches in Granada which was destroyed during the civil war and was restored very recently. San Nícolas Church is one of the most important religious buildings in Granada and is a fine example of Gothic architecture.One of the most notable features of San Nícolas Church is its large nave, which is illuminated by a series of stained glass windows. The nave is flanked by two rows of columns that support a high barrel vault ceiling. At the far end of the nave is the choir loft, which houses a large organ.The church also contains a number of tombs and monuments, including those of Fernando de Valor, Juan de Padilla, and Francisco Pacheco. Visitors can admire the stunning architecture, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, and learn about the history of this important religious site.If you are planning a trip to Granada, then Checkout: Granada Tour Packages
The Cathedral of the Incarnation popularly known as Catedral de Granada is a famous Roman Catholic Church in the heart of Granada city. Unlike many Cathedrals in Granada, the construction of this structure did not start until the 16th century. Whereas its foundation was laid somewhere between 1523 to 1708 as this church is one of the prime examples of Baroque architecture, Renaissance architecture, and Plateresque architecture.Some prime architects involved in its construction include Diego Siloe, Felipe Bigarny, Enrique de Egas and Juan Gil de Hontañón. The facade of Catedral de Granada was completely different from the general standards of the Baroque architecture style.Alonso Cano, a famous architect in Catedral de Granada, was more sympathetic towards the Classic style. He decided to follow the same architectural style as the rest of the Catedral. The place features a rectangular base of its five naves. All these are staggered in height, with the central one being the largest.There are two towers located at the foot of the Cathedral. The facade consists of three pillars with semicircular arches, the same as San Andrés de Mantua of Leon Battista Alberti. The facade also features a bell tower which offers an incredible view to all tourists.Click Here to Book: Catedral de Granada Tickets
More Spain Attractions
Spain tours reviews.
Spain Travel Guides
More on Spain Tourism
Popular related destinations.
Best Domestic Packages
Best international packages, domestic honeymoon packages, international honeymoon packages, places to visit in india, international places to visit, things to do in india, international things to do, popular on thrillophilia.
- We assure the privacy of your contact data.
- This data will only be used by our team to contact you and no other purposes.
Your enquiry has been received successfully. Our destination expert will reach out to you soon!
- Travel Planning Guide
Spain Travel Budget - Visit Spain on a Budget or Travel in Style
- Spain Costs
- Spain On-Your-Own Itineraries
- Palma de Mallorca
- Canary Islands
- Northwest Spain
- North Spain
- Northeast Spain
- Central Spain
- Eastern Spain
- Spain Hotel Prices
- Spain Cities: Hotel Prices by City
- Best Business Hotels in Spain
- Best Family-Friendly Hotels in Spain
- Best Hotels for One Night in Spain
- Best Adults Only Hotels in Spain
- Best Luxury Hotels in Spain
- Best Cheap Hotels in Spain
- Best Hotels for Scuba Diving in Spain
- Best Hotels for One Week in Spain
- Best Romantic Hotels for Couples in Spain
- Best Party Hotels in Spain
- Best Beach Hotels in Spain
- Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Spain
- Best Hotels for Skiing in Spain
- Best Hotels for a Weekend Getaway in Spain
- Best Hotels for First Time Visitors in Spain
- Hostel Prices & Reviews
- Spain Activities
- Spain Tour Prices
- The Best Family-Friendly Tours to Spain
- The Best Hiking & Trekking Tours in Spain
- The Best Historical Tours in Spain
- The Best 10-Day Tours in Spain
- The Best One Week (7-Day) Tours in Spain
- The Best 3-Day Tours in Spain
- The Best 2-Week Tours in Spain
- The Best 3-Week Tours in Spain
- The Best River Cruises in Spain
- The Best Bicycle Tours in Spain
- Tours for Outdoor and Nature Lovers in Spain
- The Best Christmas & New Years Tours in Spain
- The Best Coach Bus Tours in Spain
- The Best Adventure Tours to Spain
- The Best Eco Tours in Spain
- The Best Train & Rail Tours in Spain
- The Best Cruise Tours and Packages in Spain
- The Best Sailing Tours in Spain
- The Best Sightseeing Tours in Spain
- The Best Cultural Tours in Spain
- The Best Vineyard & Wine Tours in Spain
- The Best Food and Culinary Tours in Spain
- The Best Music Tours in Spain
- The Best Romantic Tours for Couples in Spain
- The Best Self Drive Tours in Spain
- The Best Walking Tours in Spain
- The Best Health & Fitness Tours in Spain
- The Best Tours Under $1000 in Spain
- The Best Luxury Tours to Spain
- The Best Budget Tours to Spain
- The Best Tours for Seniors to Spain
- The Best Contiki Tours to Spain
- The Best G Adventures Tours to Spain
- Santiago de Compostela
How much does it cost to travel to Spain?
Budget-friendly travel planning.
- Average Daily Cost
- Package Tours
- Intercity Transportation
- Tips and Handouts
- Scams, Robberies, and Mishaps
- Travel Guide
How much money will you need for your trip to Spain ? You should plan to spend around €150 ($159) per day on your vacation in Spain, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €40 ($42) on meals for one day and €27 ($29) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Spain for a couple is €134 ($142). So, a trip to Spain for two people for one week costs on average €2,101 ($2,222). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget.
- Travel Style: All Budget (Cheap) Mid-Range Luxury (High-End)
- Average Daily Cost Per person, per day € 150
- One Week Per person € 1,050
- 2 Weeks Per person € 2,101
- One Month Per person € 4,502
- One Week For a couple € 2,101
- 2 Weeks For a couple € 4,202
- One Month For a couple € 9,004
A vacation to Spain for one week usually costs around €1,050 for one person . So, a trip to Spain for two people costs around €2,101 for one week . A trip for two weeks for two people costs €4,202 in Spain. If you're traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid's tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared. If you travel slower over a longer period of time then your daily budget will also go down. Two people traveling together for one month in Spain can often have a lower daily budget per person than one person traveling alone for one week .
How much do package tours cost in Spain?
- The average price for an organized tour package in Spain is $247 per day. While every tour varies by total price, length, destinations, and quality, this is the daily average cost of tours in Spain based on our analysis of available guided tour packages throughout the country.
- Multi-Day Group Tours Average Daily Cost for Organized Tour Packages $ 247
- Portugal & Andalucia, 9 days 9 Days - 11 Destinations $ 1,306
- Amazing Spain & Portugal (Small Groups, 9 Days) 9 Days - 5 Destinations $ 3,575
- 5-Day tour Andalusia and Toledo from Madrid 5 Days - 5 Destinations $ 1,782
- Premium Spain & Portugal 18 Days - 13 Destinations $ 9,925
How expensive is spain how much money do i need for spain.
How much does a trip to Spain cost? Is Spain cheap or expensive? The average Spain trip cost is broken down by category here for Independent travelers. All of these Spain prices are calculated from the budgets of real travelers to find the price of travel.
Accommodation Budget in Spain
Average daily costs.
Calculated from travelers like you
The average price paid for one person for accommodation in Spain is €67. For two people sharing a typical double-occupancy hotel room, the average price paid for a hotel room in Spain is €134. This cost is from the reported spending of actual travelers.
- Accommodation 1 Hotel or hostel for one person € 67
- Accommodation 1 Typical double-occupancy room € 134
Hotel Prices in Spain
Looking for a hotel in Spain? Prices vary by location, date, season, and the level of luxury. See below for options.
Find the best hotel for your travel style.
Actual Hotel Prices The average hotel room price in Spain based on data provided by Kayak for actual hotel rooms is $109. (Prices in U.S. Dollars, before taxes & fees.)
Kayak helps you find the best prices for hotels, flights, and rental cars for destinations around the world.
- Boutique Hotel El Tio Kiko Budget Hotel - Kayak $ 186
- Casa Maria Molinaseca Luxury Hotel - Kayak $ 254
Transportation Budget in Spain
The cost of a taxi ride in Spain is significantly more than public transportation. On average, past travelers have spent €27 per person, per day, on local transportation in Spain.
- Transportation 1 Taxis, local buses, subway, etc. € 27
- Dives Packages with Transfers in Tenerife Viator $ 119
- Shuttle Transfer Arrivals: Madrid Airport to City Center Viator $ 138
- Book Private Transfers from Barcelona Airport to Barcelona City Viator $ 32
- Airport Transfer Viator $ 119
What did other people spend on Transportation?
Typical prices for Transportation in Spain are listed below. These actual costs are from real travelers and can give you an idea of the Transportation prices in Spain, but your costs will vary based on your travel style.
- Metro € 2.10
- Bus Ride € 1.25
- Metro from Airport € 2.90
- Bus Ride € 3.50
- Airport Bus € 5.00
- 7 Trip Bus Pass € 5.00
- Taxi Ride € 6.80
- 10 Trip Metro Ticket € 7.80
Intercity Transportation Budget in Spain
Transportation between cities and towns in Spain costs an average of €114, based on spending from travelers. Naturally, prices vary by the length of the route, the type of transportation used, and the date.
- Intercity Transportation 1 Travel between cities € 114
Flights to Spain
Rental cars in spain, what did other people spend on intercity transportation.
Typical prices for Intercity Transportation in Spain are listed below. These actual costs are from real travelers and can give you an idea of the Intercity Transportation prices in Spain, but your costs will vary based on your travel style.
- Ferry € 39
Food Budget in Spain
While meal prices in Spain can vary, the average cost of food in Spain is €40 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Spain should cost around €16 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner. The price of food in sit-down restaurants in Spain is often higher than fast food prices or street food prices.
- Food 2 Meals for one day € 40
- Paella Cooking Class on Rooftop with Seville's Cathedral View Viator $ 157
- Paella Cooking Class overviewing Las Ramblas Viator $ 103
- I travel for Food Tour in San Sebastian Viator $ 150
- Private visit to a ham factory with show cooking in Salamanca Viator $ 86
What did other people spend on Food?
Typical prices for Food in Spain are listed below. These actual costs are from real travelers and can give you an idea of the Food prices in Spain, but your costs will vary based on your travel style.
- Breakfast for 2 € 8.00
- Dinner for 2 € 44
- Dinner for 2 € 30
- Gelatto € 2.50
- Tapas on the beach € 8.28
- Lunch € 11
- Lunch for 2 € 11
- Lunch for 2 € 31
Entertainment Budget in Spain
Entertainment and activities in Spain typically cost an average of €27 per person, per day based on the spending of previous travelers. This includes fees paid for admission tickets to museums and attractions, day tours, and other sightseeing expenses.
- Entertainment 1 Entrance tickets, shows, etc. € 27
- De Mercados: A Neighborhood Market and Tapas Experience Viator $ 96
- Alhambra with Nazaries Palaces Private Tour Viator $ 129
- Horror Night Tour in Madrid on Foot Viator $ 3.23
- Tour 'Best of Prado Museum' (Skip the line ticket. 7 people max.) Viator $ 43
What did other people spend on Entertainment?
Typical prices for Entertainment in Spain are listed below. These actual costs are from real travelers and can give you an idea of the Entertainment prices in Spain, but your costs will vary based on your travel style.
- Food and Tapas Tour (for 2) € 54
- Walking Tour (for 2) € 60
- Catamaran Cruise (for 2) € 67
- Wine Tasting Tour (for 2) € 120
- Valle de los Caídos Monument € 6.00
- Tower of Hercules € 3.00
- Cadiz Sightseeing Tour € 15
- Concert € 31
Tips and Handouts Budget in Spain
The average cost for Tips and Handouts in Spain is €5.38 per day. The usual amount for a tip in Spain is 5% - 15% .
- Tips and Handouts 1 For guides or service providers € 5.38
Scams, Robberies, and Mishaps Budget in Spain
Unfortunately, bad things can happen on a trip. Well, you've just got to deal with it! The average price for a scam, robbery, or mishap in Spain is €3.89, as reported by travelers.
- Scams, Robberies, and Mishaps 1 € 3.89
Alcohol Budget in Spain
The average person spends about €19 on alcoholic beverages in Spain per day. The more you spend on alcohol, the more fun you might be having despite your higher budget.
- Alcohol 2 Drinks for one day € 19
- Windmills of Don Quixote Wine Tour from Madrid Viator $ 172
- La Rioja Boutique Wine Tour - 2 Wineries & Picnic Lunch (From… Viator $ 254
- Singular Valencia Wine Tour Utiel Requena Wineries Viator $ 184
- Mount Teide and Tenerife North with Food & Wine Tasting Private Tour Viator $ 583
What did other people spend on Alcohol?
Typical prices for Alcohol in Spain are listed below. These actual costs are from real travelers and can give you an idea of the Alcohol prices in Spain, but your costs will vary based on your travel style.
- Coffee € 3.10
- Drinks and Tapas (for 2) € 13
- 1 Pint Beer € 2.00
- Beer € 2.80
- Celebratory Shots € 5.00
- Beer € 1.20
- Bottle of Wine € 1.65
- Beer € 3.00
Water Budget in Spain
On average, people spend €3.38 on bottled water in Spain per day. The public water in Spain is considered safe to drink.
- Water 2 Bottled water for one day € 3.38
Spain on a budget.
At A Glance
- There's a surprising amount of things to do in the area during the winter months. If you're hoping to avoid the summer beach crowds, consider heading to some of the great cities during the cooler months. Many of the cultural sights are best visited during the winter when the crowds are at a minimum.
- While the trains throughout the country are efficient and of high quality, they do not always go by the high population areas. Many times you will also have to pass through Madrid, even if it isn't on the way. Consider all of your options as sometimes taking a bus can save you both time and money.
- If you're driving your own car, watch out for parking fines, particularly in the larger cities. The fees can be quite high and they are rarely lenient when passing out tickets.
- English is taught in most schools so if you are having a communication challenge it is best to reach out to a younger person. Even so, you'll do best if you stick to simple words.
- If you're looking for a social place to hang out, head to a bar. These are often packed full of people and they're a great way to meet some locals and brush up on your Spanish.
Top Tourist Attractions
Popular foods, more related articles, subscribe to our newsletter.
By signing up for our email newsletter, you will receive occasional updates from us with sales and discounts from major travel companies , plus tips and advice from experienced budget travelers!
Search for Travel Costs
Travel tips, avoid the crowds in the off season.
Some of the links on this website are sponsored or affiliate links which help to financially support this site. By clicking the link and making a purchase, we may receive a small commission, but this does not affect the price of your purchase.
Travel Cost Data
You are welcome to reference or display our travel costs on your website as long as you provide a link back to this page .
A Simple Link
For a basic link, you can copy and paste the HTML link code or this page's address.
Travel Cost Widget
To display all of the data, copy and paste the code below to display our travel cost widget . Make sure that you keep the link back to our website intact.
- Activities, Day Trips, Things To Do, and Excursions
Expedia Rewards is now One Key™
Spain Vacations & Trips
Book a hotel + flight or car together to unlock savings.
- Things to do
I only need accommodations for part of my trip
As a One Key member , earn up to 10x more OneKeyCash on your flight when you book a package.
Enjoy flexibility with our Book now Pay later option & fully refundable rates on most hotels
Customize your vacation with ease all in one place
Your Spain Vacation
When Freddy Mercury sang “Barcelona. Such a beautiful horizon. Barcelona. Like a jewel in the sun,” he almost certainly had Barcelona vacation packages in mind. And we’d like to add some more: Barcelona. One of the oldest cities in the world. Barcelona. Art and culture around every corner. Barcelona. Travel packages deliver a sensational coastal and cultural vacation in one. Bag a brilliant Barcelona vacation package deal and take in some of the best art, culture, sport, and sunshine in Spain. Wander with the locals in Las Ramblas, visit Gaudi’s extraordinary La Sagrada Familia cathedral, and get seats for the soccer to cheer on Barça at Camp Nou, the largest stadium in Europe.
Top destinations in Spain
Palma de Mallorca
The Latest Spain Vacation Packages
Relais & Châteaux Heritage Madrid
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2023
Vincci Seleccion Posada del Patio Hotel
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2023
Ibis Styles Madrid City las Ventas
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2023
Relais & Châteaux Hotel Orfila
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2023
Hotel Fenix Gran Meliá - The Leading Hotels of the World
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2023
With world-class art and architecture, stunning natural treasures and fabulous food, it’s no wonder Spain is one of the world’s great tourist destinations.With so many things to do during your trip to Spain, you may want to hold off on those afternoon siestas.
Spain Hotel + Flights
Take your pick of 163,209 hotels starting at $145 a night. But if you really want to save money, bundle your hotel and flight bookings and create your own Spain Vacation Package with Expedia. Tours and car rentals can also be added to your booking for the ultimate getaway. If attractions like Sagrada Familia or a flamenco show are on your to-do list, why not add some tours to your package? You’ll have more cash for amazing experiences with the money you save on your hotel and flights.
Your Spain Vacation Itinerary
Day 1-2: Begin your journey by flying into Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport in the nation’s capital, Madrid. Explore the best of this incredible city, stopping at attractions such as Plaza Mayor, Palacio Real and Gran Vía .
Day 3-8: Rent a car and head into the Andalusia region to discover Seville, Cordoba and Granada. Marvel at breathtaking Moorish architecture, from the magical Alhambra Palace complex to the picturesque Plaza de España and Cordoba Mezquita.
Day 9-12: Continue to Valencia to visit its countless great museums before finishing up in iconic Barcelona. Wander down famous La Rambla boulevard, be wowed by architect Antoni Gaudí’s masterpieces like Park Güell and Sagrada Família, and sunbathe on the beach at La Barceloneta.
There’s no shortage of festivals in Spain, but one you won’t want to miss is the world-famous Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, held July 7 to 14 each year.
If you’re planning to spend a while in Spain’s capital, we can help you put together the perfect Madrid Vacation Package .
Vacations are about relaxing, so why not let someone else do all the planning? Browse our Spain All Inclusive vacations and embrace the easy life.
Top Vacation Destinations in Spain
See the jewel of Catalonia with a Barcelona vacation
Barcelona is a thrilling city where you'll find plenty of culture and history to explore. Numerous events are held here every year, but you can learn more about the city's history whenever you like among its museums and historical sites. They also have unique cuisine available in town that has Catalonian flair you'll have to look a bit harder to find in other parts of Spain.
Find fun in the sun with Canary Islands vacation packages
The Canary Islands are among the best destinations in Spain for travelers looking for a tropical climate and relaxation. You'll find pristine beaches, along with welcoming waters perfect for watersports. Quite a few resorts are on the islands as well, so you'll have no problem finding luxury if that's what you're looking for. Numerous towns have kid-friendly attractions too, so don't hesitate to bring your family along.
Relax with Ibiza Island vacation packages
Ibiza Island is one of the best destinations in Spain if you're looking to get away from the dense crowds on the mainland. You'll find numerous tranquil towns available around the island in addition to a towering mountain and welcoming beaches. In Ibiza Town specifically, you can enjoy a thriving nightlife as well, while pop-up markets are available throughout the island.
Explore the capital with Madrid vacation packages
Madrid is home to a plethora of fun things to do among the Spanish capital. You can dive into history simply by walking around and taking in the local architecture, but historic sites and museums take it a step further. Of course, you can enjoy more modern attractions as well, including corner cafes and modest eateries tucked away on side streets.
Hit up the beach with a Mallorca Island vacation
Mallorca Island in the Canaries is a stunning destination for outdoor adventures. You'll find pristine white sand beaches, with calm waters kept in check by coves all around the coast. The turquoise water is clear, so snorkeling and diving are particularly popular. There are a few places that can get lively with a welcoming atmosphere, but you won't have to go far to find more isolated beaches as well.
Enjoy the view with Santorini vacation packages
Santorini is an island in the Aegean where you'll find historic ruins, stunning views, and charming towns. Be sure to look out west at the end of the day on this island for some of the best sunset views anywhere in the world. A lot of the historic ruins here date back thousands of years, so you can see remnants of cultures that have long since passed and evolved.
Spain Essential Information
Prepare for your spain vacation with our essential travel info, spain hotel deals.
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2023
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2023
Explore other types of vacation packages
All Inclusive Vacations
Kid Friendly Vacations
LGBTQ Friendly Vacations
Frequently asked questions, discover the most popular places to visit in spain, gran via street.
Madrid’s famous shopping strip has boutiques and international brands, an exciting nightlife and an impressive display of early 20th-century architecture.
Gaudí’s basilica in the center of Barcelona is an architectural marvel and offers views across the city from eight towering spires.
These lively pedestrian streets in the heart of Barcelona are filled with flower stalls, tapas restaurants and street performers.
Other vacations you might like
- Top cities in Spain
- Vacations and getaways similar to Spain
- Popular destinations in Spain
- Expedia's Latest Trends
- Barcelona Vacations
- Madrid Vacations
- Seville Vacations
- Málaga Vacations
- Palma de Mallorca Vacations
- Valencia Vacations
- Benidorm Vacations
- Adeje Vacations
- Granada Vacations
- Marbella Vacations
- San Bartolome de Tirajana Vacations
- Torremolinos Vacations
- Greece Vacations
- Italy Vacations
- Türkiye Vacations
- Cyprus Vacations
- Croatia Vacations
- Germany Vacations
- United Kingdom Vacations
- France Vacations
- Portugal Vacations
- Iceland Vacations
- Canary Islands
- Balearic Islands
- Alicante Province
- Valencian Community
Additional information about Expedia Group
Your desired tours just a search away
Where do you want to travel.
- South East Asia
- Australia New Zealand
When do you wish to travel?
What’s your budget, popular range.
1800 22 7979
+91 22 2101 7979
+91 22 2101 6969
- Login / Sign Up
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
- All of Sikkim Darjeeling
- All of North East
- Madhya Pradesh
- Rann of Kutch
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- All of North India
- Jim Corbett Park
- Nubra Valley
- Andaman & Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- All of South India
- Neil Island
- Czech Republic
- Vatican City
- All of Europe
- Midnight Sun
- Northern Lights
- Central & Eastern Europe
- South Korea
Trending in South East Asia
- All of South East Asia
Trending in Far East Asia
- Kuala Lumpur
- All of Far East Asia
- Cherry Blossom Tours
- Cherry Blossom in Japan
- Great Wall of China
- Trans Siberian
- All of America
- All of South America
Trending in USA
- Los Angeles
- Niagara Falls
- San Francisco
- Rio Carnival
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- All of Africa
- All of Middle East
Trending in Africa
- Victoria Falls
Trending in Middle East
- Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi
- Ferrari World
- New Zealand
Trending in Australia
- Great Barrier Reef
- Great Ocean Road
Trending in New Zealand
An adventure of a lifetime awaits you. Immerse yourself in the untouched beauty of the last frontier on Earth, the serene beauty of icebergs, and witness landscapes that seem straight out of your dreams.
Antarctica The 7th Continent
Exclusive tours for middle aged couples.
Embark on a journey of togetherness.
Enjoy the sweet life of luxury & pampering.
Explore one place at a relaxed pace.
Explore the city after your big tour.
Inspiring beautiful journeys & Scenic Routes.
Golden age celebration tours for 55+ yrs.
Quick getaways to stunning destinations.
Exiting adventure & challenges (15-55 yrs).
Exclusive handcrafted women only tours.
Experiences for adrenaline junkies (18-35 yrs).
Explore the city and culture.
Thrilling holidays for family (10-55 yrs).
Dhamaal tours after 10th & 12th exams
Veena World’s safe, secure, and popular tours
Themed Experiences - Find Your Reason!
- Romantic Holidays
- City Breaks
- Adventure Stories
- Taj Holidays
- All holidays
Luxury Holidays choose the right tailor-made luxury travel vacations
Island Getaways explore the tropical island getaways
- Corporate Travel
- AED - UAE Dirham
- GBP - British Pound
All your FOREX needs taken care of
Get help from our experts
Business hours, spain tour packages.
High spirited nation, where art comes to reality, filled with a philosophy of good life, making it an arena of exotic experiences existing in tranquillity!
Cinematic coastlines, dramatic landscapes and unrivalled skylines make booking an online trip to Spain all the more desirable. Well-organised and cost-effective Spain tours will allow you to explore Spain, an exotic country that boasts of a vibrant heritage, relaxed lifestyle, friendly inhabitants, world-famous festivities and a lip-smacking cuisine that compliments the culture and its people. Explore Spain and the various adventures it has to offer as part of our incredible tailor-made tour!
This sun-kissed land is beautiful with an extremely charming atmosphere and ambience that attracts travellers and leisure lovers. The architectural specimens are so many and can be found in every corner of the country. Explore the land that lives on high spirits and believes in enjoying life to the fullest. Find your solace here and be charmed to keep coming back here, again and again! Here at Veena World, Spain holiday packages are intricately tailor-made to provide you a perfect trip to Spain. Travelling is known to bring people together as we grow with every tour. The handcrafted online Spain tour packages for family are made with a motto to celebrate the bond of the family. The idea of travel, explore and celebrate is reflected in every tour that we undertake!
Spain Travel Packages
14 spain holiday packages.
Seniors' Special Best of Spain
Tour includes, super deal price.
Women's Special Spain
Best of Spain
(14 nov 2023) last 4 seats.
Spain Portugal Morocco
European Dream (Europe + Spain + Nice)
Barcelona (2N) Post Tour Holiday- Relax and explore
Barcelona(2N)Post Tour Holiday-Montserrat Cogwheel
Veena world tour reviews, what are you waiting for chalo bag bharo nikal pado, european dream (europe + spain + nice) view tour package.
"we enjoyed so much wonderful Europe tour for 23 days from 07-08-2023 to 30-08-2023. Sri Dinesh bhai Tour manager have managed every thing very well transport, food, sightseeing etc. He is dedicated towards his work,and we appreciated that. Thanks"
Best of Spain View tour package
"Kudos to the entire Veena World team for a wonderful and extremely well organized tour of Spain EUSJ070723. Shukria. This was my second tour with VW and it only gets better!"
Spain Portugal Morocco View tour package
"Excellent Sapin Tour experience : Hello, It was amazing experience, About Mr Kamlesh treats guests Fairly, friendly and perfectly. he is keen to make the tour is organized. he is organized, and very punctual. The tour program was was scheduled w
"Enjoyed the trip, Our tour guide Prashant made it very comfortable . His voice messages on whatsapp group was a good idea and very helpful."
"This is our 4th Tour with Veena World so that itself speaks of our entire satisfaction with your Tours and Tour Management. Mr.Hitesh Sonawane our tour manager was thoroughly professional and his leadership & wittiness is noteworthy. Express our ent
Spain Frequently Asked Questions
We help you prepare for your trip and ensure an effortless and enjoyable travel experience.
Is Spain expensive to visit?
Spain is considered a relatively affordable destination, especially when compared to several other Western European countries. While visiting popular cities such as Barcelona or Madrid may be a bit more expensive, it is still possible to travel within your budget. To visit this beautiful country on a budget, book your Spain tour package from Veena World as we offer the most affordable international travel packages.
What is the best month to go to Spain?
Spain has a generally mild climate that is mostly dry all year. Summers can be rather hot, particularly in the south. That’s why you can witness lots of European visitors heading to famous beach resorts. The best months to visit Spain are late spring (April to May) and early autumn (September to October). It is because of the pleasant temperature and fewer crowds. However, due to the diversity of the country's offerings, you can always find something to explore at any time of year. Explore various Spain tour packages and choose the one that best suits your requirements.
Do you provide Customized Holiday to Spain?
Yes, we provide customized holiday packages to Spain. Veena World offers a number of customizable packages to Spain, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your requirements. Just contact us and tell us about your favourite destinations in Spain and the nearby areas, and we will come up with a customized travel itinerary for you. For more information about our customized Spain holiday packages, please contact our travel expert.
Is a Group tour a good option for travelling to Spain?
Spain, a European country, is regarded as one of the top tourist destinations in the world. Spain has it all, from delectable food to fascinating art, a rich culture, and stunning architecture. And a group tour to Spain is great for exploring these incredible things and providing you with a collection of memories to treasure for the rest of your life. Group tours with Veena World come replete with our expert tour managers who ensure complete guidance assistance throughout the tour. Hence, booking a group tour to Spain with Veena World is a great option.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Spain?
Spain's diverse landscapes and surrounding oceans offer plenty of opportunities for adventure seekers. There are various exciting outdoor activities to do in Spain. Some of them are:
• Skateboarding in Barcelona
• Kite surfing in Tarifa
• Paragliding in Madrid
• Exploring Mallorca caves
• Horse riding in Menorca
• Rock climbing in Barcelona
Check out our Spain holiday packages to experience these exciting and wonderful outdoor activities
Is Spain safe for solo female travellers?
Yes, Spain is a very safe country for solo female travellers. It is best to book one of our tour packages from India to Spain. You will be provided with the safest accommodations and transportation facilities. Along with this, all expeditions and city tours will be guided. Hence, your entire vacation will be well taken care of by Veena World. Solo female travellers who wish to explore Spain can check out tour packages from India on our official website. You can choose a holiday package based on your budget, the number of days, and other personal preferences. We will ensure that all your travel arrangements are managed in a secure manner.
How many days are enough for a trip to Spain?
Veena World offers travel packages to Spain that you can choose from according to your budget and the number of days you wish to spend in this country. Since there are a number of travel destinations, historical places, and tourist attractions, you should choose among travel packages to Spain that last at least a week or 10 days. This will help you in appreciating the culture, natural beauty, and food of this country in the best possible way. Moreover, you can customize your itinerary in such a way that you can include or exclude some tourist spots according to your personal preferences. Our travel experts would be happy to assist you in this regard.
What is the traditional food of Spain?
The food culture in Spain is a sheer delight. There are a number of traditional dishes that you can try on your next vacation. Paella is one of the most popular dishes that you can try in Barcelona, Sevilla, Madrid, and several other cities. Besides this, Tortilla de Patatas is another traditional dish that the locals love to devour at street food joints and cafes. Another iconic food item that you will be able to taste by booking one of your trip packages to Spain is Chorizo which is spiced up pork sausage that you can pair with bread, salads, etc. Gazpacho is a cold tomato soup that you can relish on a hot summer evening in this charming country as well.
How do I plan an itinerary for a trip to Spain?
Touring around Spain with a well-planned itinerary is essential for travellers who like to truly appreciate the culture of a country. You can plan your vacation by including the most popular cities like Madrid, Barcelona, and Sevilla in your itinerary. Along with this, you can observe a unique side of Spain by visiting Rural Catalonia. Travellers who like to take road trips can also plan one from Barcelona to Basque Country and enjoy the villages along with way. Veena World provides the option of getting your itinerary customized according to your travel needs. So, you can get in touch with our travel experts and make the necessary changes if needed.
What time of the year is La Tomatina celebrated?
La Tomatina is a food-fighting festival that is organized on the last Wednesday of August every year. It is celebrated in the town of Bunol located very close to Valencia in Spain. Each year, thousands of people gather at Plaza del Pueblo to enjoy the festivities. The firing of the water cannons is a signal for the food fight with tomatoes to commence. This festival is only celebrated for an hour after which people can wash themselves up. If you are eager to be a part of La Tomatina in Spain, then you should look for vacation packages in the last week of August.
Get to know more about Spain before booking your tour packages
With dramatic landscapes, picturesque coastlines and brilliant skylines, Spain stands out. A cost-effective and well-planned trip to Spain can be your opportunity to explore vibrant heritage, relaxed lifestyle, friendly inhabitants, world-famous festivities and a lip-smacking cuisine that compliments the culture and the people of this country. Explore Spain and the various adventures it has to offer as part of our incredible tailor-made tour! This sun-kissed land is beautiful with an extremely charming atmosphere and ambience that attracts travellers and leisure lovers. The architectural specimens are so many and can be found in every corner of the country. On Spain tours, one can explore the land that lives on high spirits and believe in enjoying life to the fullest. Find your solace here and be charmed to keep coming back here, again and again. Whenever one thinks about booking a leisure vacation, hunting for the best Spain tour packages is not far from their minds. Here at Veena World, Spain holiday packages are intricately tailor-made to provide you a perfect vacation. Travelling is known to bring people together as we grow with every tour. The handcrafted online Spain tour packages for family are made with a motto to celebrate the bond of the family. The idea of travel is to explore and celebrate; a holiday package in this Spanish land can allow you to come across a beautiful mix of leisure and adventure. Your choice stands as our priority, may it be for adventure or for leisure, for one country special or two or even multi country, for some special reason like honeymoon or just a short escape travel, for a desire to travel alone or with family, all of it is made possible with Veena World!
Spain being the wish list destination of every explorer, choose a perfect match like Veena World to make your travel dream come true! This land will never disappoint you with its remarkable scenery and cultural differences that will leave you amazed. Veena World has a focus of innovating and building unrivalled tours. We bring together everything best available, for a one of a kind memory and travel story that can be shared with your loved ones. Spain is an all year-round destination with so much to offer every time that travelling here once wouldn’t be enough! Raise your spirits for your trip to Spain, as the most colourful journey is waiting to come true!
The Geography and Seasons
Blessed with diverse geography and cultures, Spain borders Morocco, Gibraltar, Andorra, France and Portugal. On your trip to Spain, you will get to witness the beauty of the Mediterranean Sea, the Bay of Biscay and the Atlantic Ocean, which also border the country. The geographical location of this land blesses it with a perfect climate for your getaway which can be experienced along with our Spain holiday packages available online. The climatic pattern of the country is observed in four seasonal patterns; winter, spring, summer and autumn. These seasonal changes can also be experienced along with our Spain travel packages. On Spain tours, you also get to experience an exceptionally relaxing climate along with our affordably priced Spain tour packages. Spain tour packages from India take you to a whole new destination of completely different experiences.
Spanish vacation packages let you experience a region that has been one of the cultural centres of Europe for over thousands of years, primarily based on pre-Roman Celtic and Iberian culture. Spain travel packages from India gives you a beautiful glimpse of the country with a precise balance of art, culture and history; thereby, letting you experience the legacy of art! Our online Spain holiday packages explores the in-depth flavour of this land that is widely known for Flamenco music and dance, bullfights and sun! It’s also an architectural gem with multi flavoured cuisines at each sector and can be explored along with our Spain family holiday packages. Package holidays to Spain allow tourists to witness the vast art, culture, museums, monuments, beaches, cities, parties, tours, cuisine and nature of Spain.
Every destination’s charm thrives on the experiences that it beholds for the visitor. The traveller in you should be content with the experiences planned and offered in our affordably priced Spain holiday packages. At Veena World, we believe to give every individual the trip they dream to have with our package holidays to Spain. Historical and cultural uniqueness makes it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and can be explored along with our Spain family holiday packages. All one of a kind experience in the world, graced as a part of this nation’s legacy can be lived with our online Spain tour packages from India. Make sure that your Spain tour itinerary brings you closer to the land of Spanish people, flowing through the lively lanes that are perfect for exploration, is an experience of a lifetime. While exploring Spain, you get a true feeling of experiencing life set in a rhythm of sporty spirit! Witness the hype of the artistic legacy that this country holds, which left the world speechless. Right from Sagrada Familia to Toledo, this postcard perfect landscape has become the identity of this nation. An explorer who’s hunting for all shades of experiences, finds his haven exclusively in this land. Right from natural landscapes to artistic architecture, everything with an extra flavour and filled with so many surprises and your package holidays to Spain will allow you to witness all of it!
Explore Spain and the various adventures it has to offer as part of our incredible hand stitched tours with a custom-planned Spain tour itinerary! Explore Algeciras, one of the largest port cities in world and the largest urban area on the Bay of Gibraltar. It is the busiest port in Spain. Later proceed to Seville, true identity for being the artistic, cultural and financial capital of southern Spain. Choose the Spain tour itinerary which lets you witness the marvellous life in Spain. You can visit the Seville cathedral, one of the last gothic cathedrals to be built in Spain, along with Santa Cruz Quarter, With your holiday Giralda Tower and The Alcazar, famed for being the home of royal families. In the evening, enjoy Flamenco show with dinner. Explore the capital city, Madrid and discover the splendid sights of this timeless destination. Visit Prado Museum - one of the world's greatest art galleries. Later, enjoy a city orientation tour which includes the Plaza de Espana, Sabatini Garden, Cervantes Statue, Cibeles fountain, Parliament, Puerto del sol and the Royal Palace. Enjoy the classic 'Tapas' of Spain and enjoy wine tasting on tour along with an incredible experience of Arabian Baths at the famous Hamam of Madrid. Later, proceed to Toledo which is declared as a world heritage site by UNESCO. On arrival, visit the city's most famous monuments such as St. Tome Church and Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue. Barcelona is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations apart from being a leading cultural, economic and entertainment centre. Explore this beautiful city that is a treat to all the senses as it greets you with amazing architecture, gregarious locals and lip-smacking Spanish delicacies. On arrival in Barcelona, visit the famous aquarium and stroll around the Barcelona beach front. Enjoy Barcelona city orientation tour which includes Olympic stadium, colourful La Ramblas, Statue of Christopher Columbus and visit Gaudi's Sagrada Familia Cathedral, Antoni Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece. Later, take a cable car ride to Montjuïc hill which gives a panoramic view of the entire Barcelona city and Mt. Tibidado hill.
Cost of a Trip to Spain & the Cheapest Time to Visit Spain
The average price of a 7-day trip to Spain is $1,092 for a solo traveler, $1,745 for a couple, and $1,721 for a family of 4 . Spain hotels range from $49 to $209 per night with an average of $73, while most vacation rentals will cost $150 to $500 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Spain (from all airports) are between $665 and $1,103 per person for economy flights and $2,088 to $3,463 for first class. Depending on activities, we recommend budgeting $36 to $74 per person per day for transportation and enjoying local restaurants.
See below for average , budget , and luxury trip costs. You can also look up flight costs from your airport for more tailored flight pricing.
The Cheapest Times to Visit Spain
On average, these will be the cheapest dates to fly to Spain and stay in a Spain hotel:
- January 1st to April 1st
- September 24th to December 16th
The absolute cheapest time to take a vacation in Spain is usually late January and early February .
Average Spain Trip Costs
Average solo traveler.
The average cost for one person to visit Spain for a week is $948-$2,249 ($135-$321 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $36 to $74 per day for one person’s daily expenses
Flights : $342 to $1,035 for economy
Lodging : $59 to $76 per night for one 2 or 3-star hotel room
or $95 to $116 per night for a 1-bed vacation rental
Average Couple’s Trip
The average cost for a couple to visit Spain for a week is $1,541-$3,794 ($220-$542 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $72 to $147 per day for two people’s daily expenses
Flights : $683 to $2,069 for economy
Average Family Vacation
The average cost for 4 people to visit Spain for a week is $3,089-$7,247 ($441-$1,035 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $144 to $295 per day for four people’s daily expenses
Flights : $1,367 to $4,138 for economy
Lodging : $119 to $151 per night for two 2 or 3-star hotel rooms
or $142 to $174 per night for a 2-bed vacation rental
Traveling Cheap to Spain
How cheap can you make a vacation to Spain? The cheapest trip to Spain is about $102 per person per day for travelers willing to take standby flights, deal with inconvenience, and otherwise limit travel expenses. About 2% of rentals are available in the $0 to $100 range for an entire place, and vacation rentals can be booked for as low as $16 per night. These inexpensive rentals must be booked as early as possible and may not be in the most desirable areas. 1-star hotels are more likely to be available, with rooms starting at around $41.
Even cheaper trips are possible depending on where you live and whether you can drive. Check the cheapest times to fly for more saving ideas.
Budget Solo Traveler
The lowest cost for one person to visit Spain for a week is $714-$1,881 ($102-$269 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $18 to $36 per day for one person’s daily expenses
Lodging : $41 to $49 per night for one 1-star hotel room
or $69 to $99 per night for a 1-bed vacation rental
Budget Couple’s Trip
The lowest cost for a couple to visit Spain for a week is $1,181-$3,167 ($169-$452 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $36 to $72 per day for two people’s daily expenses
Budget Family Vacation
The lowest cost for 4 people to visit Spain for a week is $2,369-$6,040 ($338-$863 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $72 to $144 per day for four people’s daily expenses
Lodging : $83 to $97 per night for two 1-star hotel rooms
or $104 to $149 per night for a 2-bed vacation rental
Overall it is very possible to travel to Spain cheaply.
The Cost of a Luxury Spain Trip
There is no true ceiling on the cost of a luxury trip, so our estimates are based on what most people do in Spain.
Luxury Solo Traveler
The high-end price for one person to visit Spain for a week is $1,975-$9,621 ($282-$1,374 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $72 to $148 per day for one person’s daily expenses
Flights : $853 to $2,603 for first class
Lodging : $103 to $209 per night for one 4 or 5-star hotel room
or $499 to $997 per night for a preferred vacation rental
Luxury Couple’s Trip
The high-end price for a couple to visit Spain for a week is $3,339-$13,261 ($477-$1,894 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $145 to $296 per day for two people’s daily expenses
Flights : $1,706 to $5,207 for first class
Luxury Family Vacation
The high-end price for 4 people to visit Spain for a week is $6,671-$23,539 ($953-$3,363 per day)
Food, Travel, and Sightseeing : $289 to $591 per day for four people’s daily expenses
Flights : $3,412 to $10,414 for first class
Lodging : $206 to $418 per night for two 4 or 5-star hotel rooms
or $747 to $1,498 per night for a preferred vacation rental
Spain Hotel Prices
The cost of staying in Spain is slightly lower than the average city. On average hotels are less expensive than vacation rentals. Luxury vacation rentals are more expensive in Spain due to very high property costs. The graphs below show how much cost can vary depending on the type of experience you’re looking for.
Spain Lodging Cost by Star Status
The average price for the class of hotel is on the (y) axis. The hotel class (out of 5 stars) is on the (x) axis.
Prices are based on Spain hotel averages and may not reflect current prices. In some cases, we extrapolate prices to estimate costs, and hotels with your desired star rating may not be available.
Vacation Rental Prices
The percent of vacation rentals in the price range is on the left (y) axis. Price range is on the bottom (x) axis.
There are a healthy amount of vacation rentals serving all budgets in Spain.
Flight Costs to Spain
Averaging flights around the world, prices go from a high of $1,103 average in early August to a low of $665 in late January and early February. Median flight price is $654. These prices are based on millions of flights. For Spain our data includes thousands of originating airports, and hundreds of airlines. The area has more variance in price compared with other locations.
Average Flight Cost by Season
Average flight cost by day of week.
The cheapest day to fly in is typically Tuesday, and the cheapest day to fly back is usually Tuesday. Click here to see data for the cost of flights from your airport. In Spain, the difference between the cheapest and the most expensive week is about $438, so you can easily save about 66% simply by using our free flight guides and booking in advance.
Daily Expenses Budget
Daily vacation expenses vary more based on what you’re interested in doing. A fine dining restaurant with drinks around Spain can easily cost $270 per person or more, while a standard nice meal might be about $18 per person. Private tours can cost $540 per day, but self-guided tours to see the outdoor sights can be free. Costs vary wildly, so recommendations are made based on the cost of living and averages we see for this type of vacation.
Other Spain Guides
Travel costs nearby.
- Tarancon, Spain
- Ocana, Spain
- Southern Madrid, Spain
- Chinchon, Spain
- Belmonte, Spain
- Mondejar, Spain
- Tembleque, Spain
- Huete, Spain
- Aranjuez, Spain
- Campo Real, Spain
Travel Costs in Popular Places
- Limboto, Indonesia
- Valencia, Spain
- Canggu, Indonesia
Early Black Friday Deals: Solo Adventures Up to 50% OFF
Spain tours & trips 2023/2024.
Set your sights on the evocative Alhambra Palace in Granada, indulge in tapas and Flamenco dancing at a fiesta in Seville, take a look inside Barcelona's breathtaking Sagrada Familia, or view the visionary works of Picasso in Madrid. Pair your tour of Spain with Portugal for an adventure that promises rich history, unbeatable arts scenes and friendly faces. Head on over to the Canary Islands and dip your toes in the turquoise seas, or sail to Mallorca for tucked-away coves. Whether you want to walk the Camino de Santiago or let your hair down in Ibiza, there's something for everyone in this golden land.
250+ Spain tour packages in 2023/2024 with 2,364 reviews
Madrid and Barcelona
"Europamundo pretty much covered the must see places in Madrid and Barcelona. And..."
Spanish Ring ( 10 days )
"I would like to commend the tour guide Pedro Santos for his high standard of professionalism...."
Spanish Wonder (End Barcelona, 9 Days)
"great tour , lovely follow travellers"
Charming Spain - 9 Days
"This has been an absolute memorable trip. Loads of adventure, culture, history, and..."
Discovery of Spain - 10 days
"We were very impressed with our trip to Spain. everything was very good. beautiful..."
Andalusia with Cordoba, Costa del Sol and Toledo from Madrid
"Jeanette was a fantastic tour guide who made sure everything went as smooth as possible...."
Andalucia & Toledo, 5 days on Tuesdays
Black friday 2023 is coming.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified about the year’s biggest deals at TourRadar
You’ve subscribed! Stay tuned for our Black Friday deals.
Spanish Delights, 7 days
Best of Southern Spain
"This tour was everything it was advertised to be. Good balance of tours and free..."
Spanish Experience (End Barcelona, 9 Days)
"The size of group was too big and the hotel rooms could be little spacious"
Walk the Camino de Santiago
"Much more planning support on the front end, addresses and phones for hotels, NO..."
"Camino de Santiago" (Way of St James): French Way from Sarria -100 km
Spanish Wonder (End Madrid, 9 Days)
Best of Spain
"This was a well run tour , we were given good information about each city and place..."
Andalusia with Costa del Sol and Toledo from Madrid
" Hi, the tour was fine as regards to travel sights visited, hotels , value for money.The..."
- Barcelona : See Gaudi's Sagrada Familia nearing its completion and walk down the stunning and popular Las Ramblas.
- Madrid : Taste tapas and wander down the boulevards of the capital of Spain.
- Northern Spain : Get to know Basque country and explore the Guggenheim.
- Picos de Europa : Stay in the highest village at Picos de Europa and trek to the base of the iconic Naranjo De Bulnes.
- Ibiza : Attend one of the island’s biggest pool parties and spend the days relaxing on pristine beaches.
- Southern Spain : Wonder at the Mezquita of Cordoba and join the vibrant nightlife of Seville.
- Andalucia : Discover Albaicin's narrow streets and visit the impressive Alhambra Palace.
- Island : Enjoy a Pukka Up Sunset Boat Party and dance the night away in a superclub
- Package tour : sip Sangria and watch a fiery Spanish Flamenco show.
- Vacation : learn to cook delicious traditional paella and indulge in churros for ultimate Spanish bliss.
- Holiday : Visit Spain's famous wineries and snorkel in crystal blue waters.
- Portugal : While in Spain, take the opportunity to visit also Portugal and Lisbon, its charming capital.
- Family : Indulge in the best of Catalonia's proud culinary traditions and stroll around the picturesque pristine Sant Maurici Lake.
- Lanzarote : Discover the volcanic landscape of Timanfaya and marvel at the views from the towering Famara Cliffs.
- Travel : Sip locally produced cava and take a train to wine country.
- Beach : Stroll along the beach and hit the bars in Barcelona or San Sebastian.
Spain Tour Reviews 2023/2024
"Our self guided bike tour of Mallorca was really fun. It’s our third time with Pure Adventures and this is the most challenging bike tour among the three. The towns around the island were lovely, they had excellent shopping, food and wine. The sad thing is that we didn’t get to spend any time on the beach. This might be a good addition to this trip."
"I would like to express my gratitude for booking our recent bike tour in Spain. It was more than what I expected it to be. I commend how fantastic and well organized it was. Bo, our orientation guide in Girona, was simply excellent. I would definitely consider another Pure Adventures trip in the future, I highly recommend this to my friends!"
"We utterly enjoyed our first bike tour. There were no dull moments as day rides were highly organized with lots of interesting places to stop and enjoy. The hotels were as impressive as their menus, their tour guides were very helpful, and their guide mapswere extremely detailed. I am looking forward to another tour."
- Andalucia (154)
- Southern Spain (148)
- Northern Spain (129)
- Costa Brava (66)
- Catalonia (65)
- Galicia (50)
- Valencia Region (21)
- Cantabria & Asturias (10)
- Costa Del Sol (9)
- Basque Country (7)
- Costa de Luz (5)
- Navarre (4)
- Pyrenees (73)
- Atlantic (51)
- Canary Islands (50)
- Small Group (148)
- Budget (80)
- Luxury (55)
- Singles and Solo (551)
- For Couples (340)
- Young Adults (10)
- Seniors (265)
- Group (599)
- Fully Guided (506)
- Family (427)
- Explorer (407)
- In-depth Cultural (315)
- Personalized (311)
- Private (180)
- Self-Guided (165)
- Hiking & Trekking (139)
- Bicycle (124)
- Coach / Bus (113)
- Partially Guided (101)
- Active Adventure (96)
- Intl. Flights Included (48)
- Food & Culinary (25)
- Self Drive (24)
- 3 Day Tours (21)
- 7 Day Tours (168)
- 10 Day Tours (257)
- 2 Week Tours (90)
- 3 Week Tours (44)
- Fall / Autumn 2023 (227)
- Winter 2023 / 2024 (320)
- Spring 2024 (485)
- Summer 2024 (359)
- Spring 2025 (143)
- Summer 2025 (60)
- November 2023 (252)
- December 2023 (279)
- January 2024 (218)
- February 2024 (260)
- March 2024 (346)
- April 2024 (388)
- May 2024 (399)
- June 2024 (345)
- July 2024 (299)
- August 2024 (309)
- September 2024 (392)
- October 2024 (372)
- November 2024 (228)
- December 2024 (182)
- January 2025 (98)
- February 2025 (96)
- March 2025 (109)
- April 2025 (58)
- May 2025 (59)
- June 2025 (58)
- July 2025 (52)
- August 2025 (55)
Spain Tours starting in
- Starting in Madrid (212)
- Starting in Barcelona (62)
- Starting in Malaga (26)
- Starting in Lisbon (23)
- Starting in Girona (17)
- Starting in Seville (17)
- Starting in Tenerife (15)
- Starting in Porto (14)
- Starting in Bilbao (13)
- Starting in Palma de Mallorca (11)
- Spain Travel Guide | All You Need...
- 10 Days in Spain: Best Itinerarie...
- Deutsch: Spanien Rundreisen
- Nederlands: Spanje Rondreizen