Davide Van De Sfroos
Teatro Nuovo, Arcore (MB)
» Biglietti in vendita WEBTIC
Auditorium Santa Chiara, Trento
» Biglietti in vendita su Ticketone
Teatro Tirinnanzi, Legnano (MI)
Teatro silvio pellico, trecate (no).
» Biglietti in vendita su Liveticket
Teatro Giuditta Pasta, Saronno (VA)
Teatro sociale, sondrio.
» Biglietti in vendita su Ticketone
Teatro Arcimboldi, Milano
» Biglietti in vendita su Ticketone
Sala Argentia Cinema Teatro, Gorgonzola (MI)
» Biglietti in vendita su Luganolac.ch
Teatro Cenacolo Francescano, Lecco
Cineteatro gavazzeni, seriate (bg), teatro sociale, como.
» Biglietti in vendita su Teatrosocialecomo.it
Teatro di Varese, Varese
Prima di continuare....
Seleziona la nazione *
* Spediamo solo nei paesi elencati sopra. Per ordini fuori dall’Italia o Svizzera inviare mail a [email protected]
» Info e limitazioni sulle spedizioni «
Davide Van De Sfroos
Concerts and tour dates, bandsintown merch.
Fans Also Follow
About davide van de sfroos.
- Live streams
- Moscow concerts Moscow concerts Moscow concerts See all Moscow concerts ( Change location ) Today · Next 7 days · Next 30 days
- Most popular artists worldwide
- Trending artists worldwide
- Sign up Log in
- Get the app
- Moscow concerts
- Change location
- Popular Artists
- Deutsch Português
- Popular artists
- On tour: yes
- Roberto Cacciapaglia is not playing near you. View all concerts
- Moscow, Russian Federation Change location
16,196 fans get concert alerts for this artist.
Join Songkick to track Roberto Cacciapaglia and get concert alerts when they play near you.
Nearest concert to you
Teatro Citta Di Legnano Talisio Tirinnanzi
Touring outside your city
Be the first to know when they tour near Moscow, Russian Federation
Join 16,196 fans getting concert alerts for this artist
Upcoming concerts (2)
Queens Hall Edinburgh
Similar artists with upcoming concerts
Tours most with.
Carole Nash Music Hall
View all past concerts
Roberto Cacciapaglia tour dates and tickets 2023-2024 near you
Want to see Roberto Cacciapaglia in concert? Find information on all of Roberto Cacciapaglia’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024.
Roberto Cacciapaglia is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 2 concerts across 2 countries in 2023-2024. View all concerts.
Next 2 concerts:
- Legnano, Italy
- Edinburgh, UK
Last concert near you:
Concerts played in 2023:
- Florence (7)
- Mantova (4)
Appears most with:
- Davide Friello (6)
- Fabrizio Paterlini (2)
- Most popular charts
- Tourbox for artists
- API information
- Brand guidelines
- Community guidelines
- Cookies Settings
- Ad & cookies policy
Get your tour dates seen everywhere.
- But we really hope you love us.
Giornale Quotidiano Italiano fondato nel 2017
DAVIDE VAN DE SFROOS: Torna in concerto con “Live Estate 2023”
Dopo la pubblicazione in doppio vinile e digitale di “Davide Van De Sfroos – Live 2022” (entrato in Top 10 Vinili della classifica di vendita) e forte del successo dei tre tour del 2022, DAVIDE VAN DE SFROOS torna in concerto con “Live Estate 2023”, una serie di appuntamenti che lo porteranno in giro per l’Italia e la Svizzera.
Una scaletta ancora nuova e ripensata per questo tour, prodotto e organizzato da MyNina, dove, oltre ai successi della sua carriera e ad alcuni brani del disco “Maader Folk”, si aggiungono canzoni che mancavano da parecchio tempo nel repertorio live del cantautore.
Continua così il viaggio dell’artista comasco per abbracciare ancora il suo pubblico, per camminare tra strade e persone che collegano un passato fatto di memorie, nostalgie, storie, valori ed esperienze a cui continuare ad attingere e a rendere omaggio, il presente come spazio e momento di equilibrio, di presa di fiato e di coscienza e come terreno di speranza e un futuro che non si può prevedere né manovrare ma che tiene sicuramente lo sguardo e le intenzioni a tempi lontani.
«Sono qui nell’erba alta, perché è già alta, i fiori sono sbocciati e ancora una volta si prova quella strana sensazione che ha qualcosa di magico e fuori dal tempo, ovvero, il dover tornare su un palco e anche lì fare sbocciare qualcosa per tutta l’estate. – sussurra Davide attorniato dal cinguettio degli uccellini. E allora ecco la scelta di canzoni vecchie e nuove, ecco l’esaltazione quasi infantile del ritornare ad imbracciare lo strumento, di stare di fronte alle persone. Così come in una liturgia stagionale, portare in giro musica. Le farfalle volano, i fiori profumano e noi, cos’altro possiamo fare se non mandare in giro i nostri suoni di fronte a tutti coloro che hanno voglia di ascoltare?»
Queste le date del “Live Estate 2023” (calendario in aggiornamento):
05 maggio – POSCHIAVO (SVIZZERA) – Piazza di Poschiavo 01 giugno – CLUSONE (BG) – Lo Spirito del Pianeta 16 giugno – BAVENO (VB) – Villa Fedora 15 luglio – BORMIO (SO) – Pentagono 05 agosto – LOCARNO (SVIZZERA) – Rotonda by la Mobiliare @ Locarno Film Festival presented by RSI Radiotelevisione Svizzera 06 agosto – FILAGO (BG) – Filagosto Festival 12 agosto – CAMPO DI BRENZONE (VR) – Notti Magiche a Campo 10 settembre – CERNOBBIO (CO) – Lake Sound Park
Info e biglietti su https://www.davidevandesfroos.it/it/tour/ I biglietti per la data di domenica 10 settembre saranno in vendita da martedì 2 maggio alle ore 10.00 su TicketOne. Un numero limitato di biglietti early bird sarà disponibile al prezzo ridotto di 15 euro + prev.
Sul palco insieme a DAVIDE VAN DE SFROOS i musicisti Angapiemage Galiano Persico (violino, mandolino, tamburello, cori), Daniele Caldarini (tastiere, chitarra acustica), Paolo Cazzaniga (chitarra elettrica e acustica, cori), Silvio Centamore (batteria, percussioni), Andrea Cusmano (trombone, plettri, chitarra, flauti dritti, fisarmonica, tastiere, cori) e Matteo Luraghi (basso).
Rispondi Annulla risposta
- fans' reviews
- live photos
- rated concerts
- artist ratings
- biggest fans
- upcoming concerts
- tour history
- related artists
Davide Van De Sfroos concert reviews and tour history
Fans' concert reviews.
- Davide Van De Sfroos doesn't have any fan reviews yet, but you can be the first! So don't hesitate, check out tour history or search for concerts you have visited here and share your memories, experiences, and best moments from Davide Van De Sfroos concerts with fans from all over the world.
Davide Van De Sfroos 2024 tour dates
Davide van de sfroos tour history, about davide van de sfroos.
Davide Van De Sfroos was born 57 years ago, on Tuesday, 11 May 1965 in Monza, Italy.
Based on our research data, it appears, that the first Davide Van De Sfroos concert happened 16 years ago on Sun, 09 Sep 2007 in Piazza Duomo - Monza, Italy and that the last Davide Van De Sfroos concert was 2 months ago on Sun, 10 Sep 2023 in Ex-Galoppatoio di Villa Erba - Cernobbio, Italy.
- official website
- Elio e le Storie Tese
- Luca Barbarossa
- Franco Battiato
- Eugenio Finardi
- Francesco Guccini
- Cesare Cremonini
You might also like to read latest concert reviews from other artists
Last information data update: 1 month ago
Taylor Swift to bring Eras Tour to Vancouver for 3 nights in December 2024
The superstar is scheduled to perform dec. 6-8 at b.c. place.
Taylor Swift is preparing to bring her Eras Tour to Vancouver for three nights next December.
The concerts are slated for Dec. 6, 7 and 8, 2024, at B.C. Place.
Swift began her tour earlier this year, performing songs from her chart-topping career against the backdrop of an elaborate stage design for each album.
Canada was initially left off the tour schedule, but Swift announced this summer that she would head to Toronto for six dates in November 2024.
- Vancouver hotels rooms already sold out for Taylor Swift's 2024 concert dates
Mackenzie Byers is thrilled the megastar will soon be making local fans' wildest dreams come true.
The Vancouver Swiftie has been holding sold-out Taylor Swift dance parties at a downtown nightclub since the pandemic ended and says she has seen Swift in concert four times.
Are Vancouverites Ready For Swift?
"It's a special moment where you can connect, have fun, let loose and just have a safe environment where you can be yourself," said Byers, speaking Thursday on CBC's BC Today.
Byers also runs an Instagram account dedicated to Vancouver Swifties and said she knows how much this announcement means to fans who could not see their idol in Seattle this summer, or couldn't secure tickets to Swift's Toronto shows.
"December 2024 is going to be an exciting month," said Byers.
British Columbians campaigned hard for Swift to head west after her Toronto shows were announced.
Vancouver Taylor Swift fans disappointed about Toronto-only tour dates
In July, B.C. Arts and Culture Minister Lana Popham sent the pop star a message on Twitter, now called X, suggesting Swift play at B.C. Place. Premier David Eby also used social media to appeal to the Grammy-winning artist.
That was after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tweeted a request for the megastar to come to Canada.
- Commotion Why Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour hits different on the big screen
Swift's Eras Tour has been boosting economies in touring cities, as people spend big on accommodation and activities around the shows.
The online research group QuestionPro crunched the numbers and found the Eras Tour will generate billions of dollars in economic activity in the U.S. alone. It said the average concertgoer was spending about $1,300 US per show.
Economic boost follows Taylor Swift's Eras Tour
How to get tickets.
So Swift is coming, but how are you going to get to one of her shows?
B.C Place boasts 54,500 seats and all of them are expected to be in hot demand every night.
Verified registration is already open for the Vancouver shows and fans can register via Ticketmaster here until Saturday, Nov. 4, at 5 p.m. PT.
Registration, according to Ticketmaster, does not guarantee tickets as the company expects to have more demand than tickets available.
A limited number of those who register will receive an access code to buy tickets, while others will be put on a waitlist.
Tickets go on sale on Thursday, Nov. 9, and verified fans will receive an email the day before to let them know if they can purchase or if they have been waitlisted.
Getting an access code doesn't guarantee tickets as they will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Taylor Swift commands a huge fan base — and for some, it borders on spiritual
- How far would you go to score concert tickets? Fans offer answers
Fans who are waitlisted could end up getting an access code if tickets remain.
Ticketmaster has created an FAQ page solely for Swifties to learn about the ticketing process.
The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), which is the official financial services partner for the Eras tour in Canada, is also offering an opportunity to purchase tickets.
In addition to Ticketmaster verified fan registration, all Canadians can access Avion Rewards registration from Nov. 2 to Nov. 8 at 11:59 p.m. PT. You do not need to be an RBC client to become an Avion Rewards member, but you do need to register in the bank's rewards program to access this option.
According to a news release from RBC, a Ticketmaster verified fan registration does not void an Avion Rewards registration and vice versa.
Anyone selected for the opportunity to purchase tickets through the Avion Rewards option will be notified by email from Ticketmaster before Nov. 15.
Welcome to Vancouver, we’ve been waiting for you! I’m convinced it was my invitation that convinced Taylor Swift to come to BC.<br><br>Not the sold-out venues worldwide, not that her biggest & best fans are in our province, not that she already planned to… Nope, can’t be any of those! <a href="https://t.co/8TMr3CYTap">https://t.co/8TMr3CYTap</a> — @Dave_Eby
Regardless of how you gain access to ticket sales, Ticketmaster is allowing a maximum purchase of four tickets per person.
Rick Sellers, B.C. president for presenting sponsor Rogers Communications, says B.C. Place is the largest venue in the city.
"We thought it'd be brilliant to be able to also bring another level of excitement to British Columbia ... and that's why we approached the Taylor Swift team to see if we can also have Vancouver on the tour list as well,'' he said.
- Beyoncé, Taylor Swift fandom now a professional vocation — of sorts — at U.S. news company
He acknowledged it can be difficult for fans to get their hands on tickets, and said Rogers is setting aside "hundreds'' of premium seats to give away in a series of contests in the lead-up to the Canadian dates.
Those who don't get lucky with tickets can still get in on the tour. Last month, a concert film version of the performance, Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour , made its way to cinemas and quickly dominated the box office.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Bridgette Watson writes and produces for news and current affairs at CBC British Columbia. You can reach her at [email protected] or @Beewatz on Twitter.
With files from The Canadian Press
- Top stories from British Columbia
- B.C. man in wheelchair says he was dropped, injured by Air Canada crew in Vancouver
- Video footage shows arrest that led to assault charges for 3 Vancouver police officers
- Threat of invasive mussels has Okanagan's water board calling for moratorium on out-of-province boats
- Gangwon 2024
- Milano Cortina 2026
- Brisbane 2032
- Olympic Refuge Foundation
- Olympic Games
- Olympic Channel
- Let's Move
2023 Tour of Flanders: Preview, schedule, how to watch both men's and women's classic races live
Mathieu van der Poel is favourite to defend his title at the iconic one-day men's classic race on the Belgian cobbles, while Annemiek van Vleuten chases a third women's crown in her final season.
The second road cycling one-day classic monument of the 2023 season is here.
On Sunday (2 April), the Tour of Flanders (Ronde van Vlaanderen; Tour des Flandres) will celebrate its 107th men's and 20th women's editions as the first of two back-to-back cobbled monuments (Paris–Roubaix follows next week).
Men have raced 'De Ronde' annually uninterrupted since 1919. This year, for the first time since 2016, the race begins in Bruges/Brugge – the first year of an agreement that will see Bruges/Brugge and Antwerp alternate start-line duties. The race will end in Oudenaarde, as it has done every year since 2012, after 273.4km (169.9mi).
The women, meanwhile, face a 156.6km (97.3mi) course set around Oudenaarde but also encompassing swathes of the men's route.
Mathieu van der Poel of the Netherlands and Belgium's own Lotte Kopecky are the respective defending champions. Van der Poel is looking for his third title in four races, having also triumphed in 2020.
- How to qualify for road cycling at Paris 2024
GB's super cyclist Tom Pidcock lauded as potential world’s best but in which discipline will he shine brightest?
2023 tour of flanders course routes.
Welcome back to Bruges/Brugge. That's the main headline from this year's men's Ronde van Vlaanderen course , as the race returns to the same UNESCO World Heritage Site start town it had from 1998 through 2016.
The Grote Markt in Bruges/Brugge is where the peloton will start from; the change in start city from Antwerp means the route south to Oudenaard is also changing.
While the daunting Oude Kwaremont – Paterberg finale will still take pride of place, the course for the first 136km (84.5 miles) to the first ascent of the Oude Kwaremont looks a little less heavy on the legs compared to last year, with only a single cobbled sector (down from two) at Huisepontweg and a generally flatter parcours, albeit with an additional côte.
However, the traditional loop around Oudenaard will again test the riders, with 18 climbs from the first ascent of the Oude Kwaremont to the finish. Once more, the Paterberg is the last climb of the day with 13 km to go before a fast, flat finish. Across the day's 19 classified hills, the riders will climb 3,227m (10,587ft).
The women will ride a course very similar to the ones they are used to – a loop around Oudenaard, beginning at the Markt and ending on Minderbroedersstraat as the men do.
As with the men's race, Huisepontweg at 49.6km is the first cobbled sector; unlike the men, the women's peloton will already have had to climb their first test – the Tiegemberg.
Twelve further climbs await the women, who will face the same final 45km as the men, starting with the notoriously difficult cobbled climb up the Kopperberg (113.4km) and concluding with the Oude Kwaremont – Paterberg one-two to finish. A total elevation gain of 2,682m (8,799ft) awaits the peloton.
Men's Road Race - Cycling Road | Tokyo 2020 Replays
2023 tour of flanders riders to watch, men's race - 2023 riders to watch.
- Mathieu van der Poel – the defending champion from the Netherlands. The Alpecin-Deceuninck rider also triumphed in 2020 and was beaten into second place in 2021. He will aim for a fourth straight podium finish on the back of winning Milano-Sanremo two weeks ago.
- Tadej Pogacar – the all-round phenomenon from Slovenia is looking for his fourth career monument win (2 at Il Lombardia, 1 at Liège-Bastogne-Liège). This is just his second appearance in De Ronde, having finished agonisingly off the podium in fourth last year.
- Kasper Asgreen – the Dane was the surprise winner in 2021, knocking van der Poel into second place. His Soudal–Quick Step team can also count on…
- Julian Alaphilippe – the two-time road race world champion, who looked set to challenge for the 2020 race before crashing into a motorcycle while in the winning breakaway.
- Wout van Aert – Jumbo-Visma's leader in Flanders, who was forced to miss last year's race after catching Covid. Widely considered the biggest rival to Van der Poel, Van Aert will be hoping to upgrade his 2020 second place to the top step of the podium. Enters off the back of a second place at Gent-Wevelgem.
- Greg van Avermaet – even aged 37, don't rule out the Belgian on his home roads. The 2016 Olympic road race champion is a specialist in the one-day classics, and has finished on the podium in Oudenaarde four times without ever winning the race.
- Tom Pidcock – the Briton is, like Van der Poel and Van Aert, used to riding on different terrain as a cyclo-cross, mountain bike, and road rider. Pidcock claimed his first major one-day win earlier this year at Strade Bianche and has experience of winning on cobbles, triumphing in the 2021 Brabantse Pijl and 2019 Paris–Roubaix Espoirs junior race.
Women's race - 2023 riders to watch
- Annemiek van Vleuten – the Dutch women's cycling legend has announced that 2023 will be her final season. A two-time winner of the women's Tour of Flanders (2011, 2021), Van Vleuten is no stranger to success in all forms of road cycling, from long stage races to one-day classics, and will hope to sign off from Oudenaarde with a third victory.
- Lotte Kopecky – defending champion from 2022, Kopecky will have the home support behind her. A two-time national road race champion, she already has a pair of one-day classic race wins under her belt this season and will be one of the favourites for a third.
- Marianne Vos – the London 2012 Olympic road race champion hasn't won in a one-day race since Gent-Wevelgem in 2021, but count Vos out at your peril. The vastly experienced Dutchwoman is still a force to be reckoned with on her day.
- Elisa Longo Borghini – the Trek-Segafredo team leader, who won bronze in the last two Olympic road races, is a previous winner of the event (2015) and will be supported by fellow Italian and 2021 world champion Elisa Balsamo.
Women's Road Race - Cycling Road | Tokyo 2020 Replays
2023 tour of flanders: race schedules.
(All times local CEST, approximate after race start. Assumes an average race speed of 44km/h for men and 40km/h for women)
- 10:00 – Men's race unofficial start in Bruges/Brugge (-8.3km)
- 10:16 – Men's race official start in Beernem (0.0km)
- 12:45 – Men's race reaches first cobbled sector at Huisepontweg (109.0km)
- 13:22 – Men's race reaches first ascent of Oude Kwaremont (climb 2, 136.8km)
- 13:30 – Women's race unofficial start in Oudenaarde (-2.7km)
- 13:35 – Women's race official start in Oudenaarde (0.0km)
- 13:50 – Women's race reaches first climb at Tiegemberg (climb 1, 10.0km)
- 14:49 – Women's race reaches first cobbled sector at Huisepontweg (49.5km)
- 15:14 – Men's race reaches second ascent of Oude Kwaremont (climb 12, 218.8km)
- 15:19 – Men's race reaches first ascent of Paterberg (climb 13, 222.3km)
- 15:28 – Men's race reaches Koppenberg (climb 14, 228.8km)
- 16:06 – Men's race reaches third ascent of Oude Kwaremont (climb 18, 256.7km)
- 16:11 – Men's race reaches second ascent of Paterberg (climb 19, 260.1km)
- 16:23 – Women's race reaches Koppenberg (climb 8, 112.0km)
- 16:29 – Men's leaders arrive at finish line in Oudenaarde (273.4km)
- 17:05 – Women's race reaches Oude Kwaremont (climb 12, 139.9km)
- 17:10 – Women's race reaches Paterberg (climb 13, 143.3km)
- 17:30 – Women's leaders arrive at finish line in Oudenaarde (156.6km)
Tour of Flanders: Last five winners
- 2022: Mathieu van der Poel (NED/Alpecin-Fenix)
- 2021: Kasper Asgreen (DEN/Deceuninck-Quick-Step)
- 2020: Mathieu van der Poel (NED/Alpecin-Fenix)
- 2019: Alberto Bettiol (ITA/EF Educational First)
- 2018: Niki Terpstra (NED/Quick-Step Floors)
- 2022: Lotte Kopecky (BEL/SD Worx)
- 2021: Annemiek van Vleuten (NED/Movistar Team)
- 2020: Chantal van den Broek-Blaak (NED/Boels-Dolmans)
- 2019: Marta Bastianelli (ITA/Team Virtu Cycling)
- 2018: Anna van der Breggen (NED/Boels-Dolmans)
How to watch 2023 Tour of Flanders - Ronde van Vlaanderen
List of regional broadcasters (TV / online):
- Belgium – RTBF
- Czechia – Czech TV
- Denmark – TV2
- France – France TV
- Italy – RAI
- Netherlands – NOS
- Norway – TV2
- Slovenia – JOJ
- Spain – Enjoy
- Switzerland – SRG SSR
- Pan-Europe – Eurosport, GCN
- Canada – Flobikes
- United States – Flobikes
- Australia – Flobikes, SBS
- New Zealand – SKY Sport
- Central and South America and the Caribbean – ESPN
- Sub-Saharan Africa – Supersport
Black female cyclist pioneer Ayesha McGowan on why diverse representation matters: "It's also about gender, ableism and age"
Gent-Wevelgem 2023: Christophe Laporte and Wout van Aert go 1-2 for Jumbo-Visma on Belgian cobbles
Cycling history-maker Biniam Girmay: "This is our time" for generation of African riders
Milan-San Remo 2023: Mathieu Van der Poel wins first Monument classic of men's season
You may like.
Tour of Flanders 2023
The Tour of Flanders is the alpha and omega of Flemish the cycling classics . Proud villages of the Ronde fill up, neighborhoods around the famous climbs overflow, viptents fill up. The kegs of Kwaremont are unstoppable. All of Flanders will stand still for a day on Sunday, April 2, 2023. Because then it is time for the Tour of Flanders 2023!
Preview Tour of Flanders 2023
Besides the extensive preview Ronde van Vlaanderen 2023 from our big brother Voorjaarsklassiekers.be (please find here the voorbeschouwing Ronde van Vlaanderen 2023 ), we also present an overview of the favorites and dark horses. Who are the favorites Tour of Flanders 2023? Want to read more previews? Please navigate here to the preview Paris Roubaix 2023 !
Contenders & Favorites Tour of Flanders 2023
While the Belgians (rightly?) put forward their Wout van Aert as the man to beat, we consider Mathieu van der Poel the favorite for the 2023 Tour of Flanders. Even Flemish analyst Michel Wuyts – who normally does not hide his enthusiasm for Van Aert – indicated in Het Laatste Nieuws’s podcast Wuyts & Vlaeminck that in his eyes Van der Poel has a 70% chance of winning Sunday. But one thing is for sure, the Tour of Flanders is tailor-made for MVDP. Like no other he thrives on the many obstacles that succeed one another in a short time, his recuperation ability is unparalleled. With a fourth, first, second and first place finish respectively, the defending champion has the best credentials. Who will beat Mathieu van der Poel in the Tour of Flanders 2023? Who is going to win the Ronde van Vlaanderen 2023 ?
Then you end up with two men. Starting with Wout van Aert. “ Ik moet just niks ” he said after the E3 Saxo Classic. Referring to the many criticisms he got and still gets in Flanders. Grateful for their new cycling god? No, critical to the bone. Be it cycling analysts Dirk de Wolf or José de Cauwer, or former pro riders Johan Museeuw and Tom Boonen. The pressure for Wout van Aert in his homeland is unprecedented. All pointed to his age and the gaps on his palmares. Winning mountain stages, time trials and sprints in the Tour de France? Allee, das mooi. But it’s about the Monuments or the rainbow jersey. This year everything has to make way for either the Tour of Flanders or Paris-Roubaix. After his resounding victory in the E3, where he beat both Matje and Pogi, his confidence and morale are high again. Add to that the supremacy in Ghent-Wevelgem and you can say that Wout is ready for the Ronde.
Say Van der Poel and Van Aert this cycling spring – you automatically say Tadej Pogačar! The Slovenian is the embodiment of the opulence we cycling fans know anno 2023. A Tour de France winner competing for prizes in the Tour of Flanders. As if it were the most normal thing in the world. One thing is clear. Just wait unto the second of third passage on the mighty Oude Kwaremont. Tadej Pogačar is definitely going to attack over there!
Behind these three bikes, we assign Matej Mohoric the most chances. Where Kasper Asgreen surprised friend and foe in 2021 by knocking off Van der Poel at the finish line on the Minderbroedersstraat – who won’t be surprised if Mohoric does a Devolderke? Back to 2009. Where Fabian Cancellara, Tom Boonen or Filippo Pozzato were the favorites, Stijn Devolder ran with it. The Bahrain-Victorius hard rider is having an excellent spring and is also made for the Flemish cobblestones. He has made Paris-Roubaix his absolute goal, but watch out. Do not forget the strong Slovenian.
Mads Pedersen gets the final star from us. The 2019 Harrogate world champion finished very handsomely second in the 2018 Tour of Flanders edition won by Niki Terpstra, knows how to pick up speed over the cobblestones and is quick on the arrivee. But the big question for both Mohoric and also Pedersen is going to be: how do we beat The Big Three?
Then the dark horses. We start with the Groupama-FDJ classmates Stefan Küng and Valentin Madouas. Like Mohoric, Küng says that Paris-Roubaix is even better for him, so he will want to improve on his second place from last year. But don’t forget, the Swiss rider finished fifth here last year and also showed in the E3 Saxo Classic that he is in good shape again with a sixth place. Should you play him in the Scorito pool, include him in your queue in the coming Sundays. Should you write him down only once in your prognostication, save him for Roubaix. Someone you can then include on Sunday is his teammate Madaous. Finished eighth in the same E3 last Friday and made his breakthrough in the cobbles last year. Seventh in the E3, 11th in Waregem and third in the Ronde. Can Madoaus repeat this feat, if not do better?
The team of Jumbo-Visma is so strong, that most at other teams were all leaders. And each of them would deserve a strong one. Dylan van Baarle. Christophe Laporte. Tiesj Benoot. So are they all dark horses? At least Van Baarle and Laporte are. The lieutenants, in the pecking order behind leader Van Aert, will want to break open the race early. All in service of course. But you never know how it will turn out. Helper Benoot, who was strong on Wednesday in Dwars door Vlaanderen, could also end up short if things go unusually well. The motto is Winning Together. You never know!
While Soudal-Quick Step are hoping for a resurrection of Julian Alaphilippe, INEOS Grenadiers are counting on Tom Pidcock. The big questions: is Juju strong enough? To what extent is Pidcock really back to 100% match fitness? Behind Pidcock, Filippo Ganna and Ben Turner are also men to reckon with at INEOS.
Favorites Ronde van Vlaanderen 2023 according to Wieler-Koers.nl:
***** Mathieu van der Poel **** Wout van Aert *** Tadej Pogačar ** Mads Pedersen * Matej Mohoric Dark horses: Stefan Küng, Valentin Madoaus, Dylan van Baarle, Tom Pidcock, Julian Alaphilippe
© 2016 All Rights Reserved | Powered by WordPress | Made with ❤ by Themely
- Statistics Stats
- You are here:
- Van De Sfroos, Davide
- October 16, 2023 Setlist
Davide Van De Sfroos Setlist at Discoteca Laziale, Rome, Italy
- Edit setlist songs
- Edit venue & date
- Edit set times
- Add to festival
- Report setlist
Sorry, there are no songs in this setlist yet, but ...
If you were there then add whatever song you remember!
And you might also get help in the setlist request forum
Edits and Comments
1 activity (last edit by EricZ97 , 23 Oct 2023, 09:13 Etc/UTC )
Davide Van De Sfroos
More from this artist.
- More Setlists
- Artist Statistics
- Add setlist
Davide Van De Sfroos Gig Timeline
- Davide Van De Sfroos Villa Erba, Cernobbio - Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10 2023
- Davide Van De Sfroos Teatro dei Filodrammatici, Milan - Sep 23, 2023 Sep 23 2023
Oct 16, 2023
- Davide Van De Sfroos Discoteca Laziale, Rome - Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16 2023
- Davide Van De Sfroos SEMM music store & more, Bologna - Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17 2023
- Davide Van De Sfroos La Feltrinelli, Verona - Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18 2023
Share or embed this setlist.
Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically!
<div style="text-align: center;" class="setlistImage"><a href="https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/davide-van-de-sfroos/2023/discoteca-laziale-rome-italy-6ba03ebe.html" title="Davide Van De Sfroos Setlist Discoteca Laziale, Rome, Italy 2023" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=6ba03ebe" alt="Davide Van De Sfroos Setlist Discoteca Laziale, Rome, Italy 2023" style="border: 0;" /></a> <div><a href="https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=6ba03ebe&step=song">Edit this setlist</a> | <a href="https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/davide-van-de-sfroos-1bd74160.html">More Davide Van De Sfroos setlists</a></div></div>
Last.fm Event Review
[url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/davide-van-de-sfroos/2023/discoteca-laziale-rome-italy-6ba03ebe.html][img]https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=6ba03ebe[/img][/url] [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=6ba03ebe&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/davide-van-de-sfroos-1bd74160.html]More Davide Van De Sfroos setlists[/url]
Marquee memories: drew holcomb.
- Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
- Drew Holcomb
- Nov 7, 2023
- Nov 6, 2023
- Nov 5, 2023
- Nov 4, 2023
- Nov 3, 2023
- Nov 2, 2023
- FAQ | Help | About
- Terms of Service
- Feature requests