Luxury All-Inclusive Resort Experts
Contact us for your family vacation, honeymoon, or romantic getaway!
Our travel agent was able to provide insight and expertise that I couldn’t have found on line.
K. R. Montgomery, OH
I have never used a travel agent before, but Linda took all of the stress out of planning!
A.D. Fairfield, OH
Linda helped us plan the most amazing honeymoon!
C.K. Dayton, OH
Luxury All-Inclusive Resorts
At Blue Ash Travel, we are proud to offer you personalized service for your luxury all-inclusive resort and honeymoon packages. We specialize in all-inclusive luxury resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico, and also have sent clients all around the world!
Linda Welch, Owner of Blue Ash Travel has years of experience and has visited over two hundred resorts. This allows us to find the perfect resort for each client’s desired experience and budget!
Secrets Wild Orchid-Jamaica
Excellent Customer Satisfaction
When you book with us, you know your trip will be as stress-free as possible. Our travel agents work with you to develop your vision for your trip and customize your itinerary to meet your needs.
We have sent clients to luxury all-inclusive resorts for honeymoons, spring break trips, romantic getaways, family vacations, and more. Every one of our clients comes back satisfied, and want to book with us again!
Dreams Palm Beach-Punta Cana
Personalized Luxury All-Inclusive Resort Tips
What really sets us apart is our experience with international travel. At Blue Ash Travel, we make a point to personally travel regularly, and spend several weeks a year scouting new destinations.
Sharing all of our tips and tricks with you will make you a professional traveller. Enjoy our Resort Pictures page which is full of photos of some awesome luxury all-inclusive resorts. Check out some of your options!
Zoetry Villa Rolandi-Isla Mujeres
Blue Ash Travel serves luxury clients in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Lawrenceburg and all over the United States. Contact us today to set up your own luxury all-inclusive resort travel plan!
Linda is the best travel agent I’ve ever worked with! She’s thorough, detail-oriented, and extremely knowledgeable about foreign travel. Would not make ANY travel plans without calling Linda Welch first!
Linda did an amazing job helping us find and plan our honeymoon. We gave Linda a budget and she found us an incredible place. We were a bit overwhelmed with all of the options out there and Linda streamlined the process, making everything easy. We highly recommend Blue Ash travel and hope to utilize her services in the future.
Honeymoons • Luxury All-Inclusive Resorts • Anniversary Trips• Birthday Trips • Spring Break Groups • Family Vacations • Adults-Only Resorts • Romantic Getaways
Blue Ash Travel 9891 Montgomery Road Suite 342 Blue Ash, Ohio 45242
Phone (513) 284-7676 Email [email protected]
- View blueashtravel’s profile on Facebook
- View blueashtravel’s profile on Instagram
- View blueashtravel’s profile on Pinterest
- Deposits/Incremental Payments
- Registry Payments
- Why A Destination Wedding?
- Destination Wedding Tips
- RSVP For Destination Weddings
- Destination Wedding FAQs
Personal Experience Equals Expert Guidance
Never pay more to use our services, we've helped thousands of couples find the honeymoon of their dreams, making memories for over 25 years, plan your dream honeymoon with us.
First Discount Travel opened its doors in Spring of 1995 and has created millions of memories since. Our family owned agency has guided tens of thousands of couples to their dream honeymoon. From an overwater bungalow in Tahiti to a castle in Ireland, a luxury all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean to a Casita in the jungles of Costa Rica, our expert team has crafted experiences and memories for honeymooners of all types. Wanderlust is our middle name!
Let us make your dream honeymoon a reality.
We're The Honeymoon Experts
First hand knowledge.
Have you ever seen a resort that portrays itself as being anything less than the best? Neither have we. Your consultant has seen the resorts you’re interested in and can give you a reasonable expectation level of the service, atmosphere, and quality of the resort.
One Stop Shop
We are your one stop travel specialist. Our expert travel consultants can arrange anything from airfare, resorts, train tickets, car rentals, destination activities, insurance, escorted tours, cruises, and much more
No Extra Cost
Our rates are the same as what you see online, and occasionally even better! There truly is no reason NOT to take advantage of the priceless travel knowledge provided by the experienced advisors at First Discount Travel.
Answers To Your Questions
The professional travel consultants at First Discount Travel have all the information at their fingertips, saving you countless hours in front of a computer screen. If our personal travels can’t provide the answer, our decades of experience provide the resources for an accurate reply.
Catered To You
No two travelers are alike and we don’t do “cookie cutter”. We want to talk to you, discover your vision and preferences, learn about your travel history, and ask you questions you may not have thought to ask yourself. Our suggestions will be customized to what you are looking for in a Honeymoon! It’s all about you!
A live human being will answer your call and be able to assist with all of your travel needs while you're away. Our office doesn’t utilize voicemail or phone prompts. We are so much more than an impersonal website or International call center.
Read Our Reviews
About first discount travel.
DreamHoneymoon.com is the official website of First Discount Travel, a locally owned, full service travel agency in Blue Ash, Ohio. Our travel experiences, intimate knowledge of destinations and resorts, and old-fashioned customer service set us apart. Unlike a faceless website that utilizes worldwide call centers and enhanced images, your honeymoon plans will be perfectly coordinated by our advisors, who will guide you through the entire process. We are located in Greater Cincinnati, and we know the Cincinnati travel market better than any national website.
We would love the opportunity to meet you in person for a complimentary consultation (either in office or virtual). Our website is here to help you get ideas and inspiration. To begin perusing possible honeymoon destinations, please click on the boxes below. We are looking forward to answering any questions you may have and sharing our own experiences of the destinations you are considering. If you have no idea where to start, that’s ok, too! Just give us a call or send us an email to set up your consultation. We look forward to turning your honeymoon dreams into lifetime memories!
Adults Only, All Inclusive Caribbean
Adults only, all inclusive mexico, destination weddings, hawaii honeymoons, sandals resorts, beyond the beach, ready to start planning, latest instagram posts.
- How can we help you? * How can we help you? I want to compare honeymoon packages. I want to find out which honeymoon is right for us. I need to chat by phone to ask a few questions. I would like an in-person appointment to discuss my plans. I’d like to start planning a destination wedding. I’m attending a destination wedding and have some questions. It's something not listed.
- What's your name? *
- And your email address? *
- Your phone number, please? *
- Are you looking for a certain agent? Are you looking for a certain agent? Anyone Jerry Katz Deanna Katz-Murcko Holly Jenkins Brandee Reasor Kelli Garcia Jess Milano Braden Boh
- Email This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Call or Email
513-791-8359, [email protected], send us a message.
- Anything else you want to tell us?
- How did you hear about us? How did you hear about us? Bridalshow Perfect Wedding Guide The Knot Wedding Wire Referral Search (Google, Bing) Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc) Other
- Business Travel Management
- Travel Specials
- Travel Inspiration
- Travel Insurance
- REAL ID Act
Prestige Travel Inc
Travel better, your extraordinary vacation begins here.
No matter where in the world you want to go, we can help get you there. Our experienced agents will take the time to answer your questions and listen to your ideas, before making expert recommendations that fit your budget. We believe extraordinary vacations begin with careful planning, that's why we are devoted to ensuring our clients always have the best possible experience—both before they leave and while they're away.
What makes us special?
Join our mailing list
Pandemic Travel Survival
Your information will only be used to connect with this travel specialist
As Featured In
The folks at Good Morning America discuss why using a Professional travel advisor is so beneficial when planning your travel!
The folks at Good Morning America discuss why using a Professional travel advisor is so beneficial when planning travel!
- Fort Thomas
Travel leaders, (859) 441-7992.
Find a Travel Advisor
Provident Travel has a dedicated team of over 40 Travel Consultants.
Throughout the year, we offer many different tours–from the beautiful icy blue glaciers in Alaska to the active streets of Paris, Provident Travel has your destination covered.
Incentives & Meetings
We’re business builders and your partner in success through comprehensive, fully planned and coordinated meetings and incentive travel programs.
11309 Montgomery Rd. Suite B Cincinnati, OH 45249
Group Travel: (513) 763-3080
- Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Hyde Park & Group Travel
3880 Paxton Ave Suite P Cincinnati, OH 45209
- Travel Agents
Ready for your free consultation?
- Your Name *
- Email Address *
- Phone Number *
- Consultation Type * In-Person By Phone
- Date MM slash DD slash YYYY
About First Discount Travel
For 20 years, First Discount Travel Cincinnati has helped thousands of individuals, couples and businesses plan their dream vacations. Our experts are well traveled and offer very unique insights that will help you have the best travel experience possible.
4828 Cooper Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- Corporate Travel
- Dream Honeymoon
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get updates in the latest vacation packages!
Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.
© Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved. Cincinnati Web Design
Cincinnati Travel Clinics
Passport Health has the most popular travel vaccines on hand and ready for your journey, including protection against typhoid , cholera and hepatitis A .
Before heading to locations where yellow fever is a risk, it’s important to receive a vaccination. This viral disease, spread by mosquito bites, can be life-threatening. Vaccination offers protection and supports public health.
Visiting a dedicated travel clinic with expertise in yellow fever, like Passport Health, is recommended. We can advise on other necessary vaccinations and medications for your destination. Passport Health clinics are certified to administer the yellow fever vaccine. They also supply a yellow card as proof of vaccination, which some countries require for entry.
Travel clinics make it convenient to receive all necessary vaccinations in one session. Passport Health keeps yellow fever and other essential travel vaccines in stock, simplifying your travel health preparations.
Concerned about travelers’ diarrhea or Deli Belly? Up to 70 percent of travelers will fall ill from contaminated food or water. Whether you are heading to Nigeria or Indonesia, there is a risk for one of these intestinal infections. Make sure you’re protected through hepatitis A and typhoid vaccination. Travelers’ diarrhea kits and diarrhea remedies can also help keep you traveling healthy (and with minimal bathroom breaks).
Do you have a large number of employees who travel abroad each year? Are you worried about the upcoming flu season? Passport Health provides services to business and organizations to help them stay healthy all-year round. Passport Health can help with onsite flu clinics, travel vaccines, and biometric screenings.
Clinics and Additional Information
Passport health blue ash travel clinic.
10274 Alliance Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242 513-891-3093 Webpage
The office is located at the North end of Alliance Road near to the intersection of Glendale Milford Road and Reed Hartman Highway. Alliance Road runs parallel to Reed Hartman Highway in between Glendale Milford Road and Cooper Road.
Schedule an appointment today by booking online or calling .
Please note that the online map for this address may not show our actual location. If using GPS or an internet map for directions, enter the address as 10250 Alliance Road and when on Alliance Rd, turn right at the drive with the sign for the Blue Ash Office Center and 2 flagpoles and drive all the way towards the back. We are located behind 10250 in the middle of a single-story brick building. Our sign and awning are clearly visible from the parking area in front of our office.
- Driving from I-71: Take Exit 15 for Pfeiffer Rd, go west off the exit toward Blue Ash. Turn onto Pfeiffer Road, which changes into Glendale Milford Road as it crosses Kenwood Road. At the 1st light past Kenwood, turn left (south) onto Reed Hartman Highway. Stay in the far-left lane and turn left at the 1st light south of Glendale Milford onto Carver Road. Turn left again immediately as Carver Road runs into Alliance Road. Turn right into 5th drive with the sign for the Blue Ash Office Center. Drive all the way back to the single-story brick building, parking in front.
- Driving From OH-126/Ronald Reagan Highway: Take the Plainfield Road/Hunt Road exit. From OH-126 East turn left (north) onto Plainfield Road, from OH-126 West turn left onto Hunt Road, then take the 1st right onto Plainfield Road. Continue northbound when Plainfield turns off to the left and continue onto Reed Hartman Highway for approximately 1.3 miles past Malsbary Road to the next intersection, Carver Road. Turn right on Carver Road and then immediately turn left onto Alliance Road. Take a right into 5th drive with the sign for the Blue Ash Office Center. Drive all the way back to the single-story brick building, parking in front.
- Driving Northbound on Reed Hartman Highway: Proceed north on Reed Hartman Highway past Malsbary Road to the next intersection, Carver Road. Turn right on Carver Road and then immediately turn left onto Alliance Road. Take a right into 5th drive with the sign for the Blue Ash Office Center. Drive all the way back to the single-story brick building, parking in front.
- Driving From I-275: Take Exit 47 for Reed Hartman Highway. From 275 West turn left off the exit onto Reed Hartman Highway, from 275 East keep right at the fork, follow signs for Reed Hartman S/Kemper Road and merge onto Reed Hartman Highway. Drive approximately 2.75 miles south on Reed Hartman then turn left onto Carver Road (the 1st stoplight after crossing Glendale Milford Road). Turn left again immediately as Carver Road runs into Alliance Road. Take a right into 5th drive with the sign for the Blue Ash Office Center. Drive all the way back to the single-story brick building, parking in front.
Passport Health Fort Wright Travel Clinic
1717 Dixie Highway Suite 387, Fort Wright, KY 41011 513-891-3093 Webpage
Inside the Lookout Corporate Center, located on Dixie Highway (US-25) near the intersection of Dixie Highway and Sleepy Hollow Road. See more below.
- From I-71/I-75: Take Exit 189 for Kyles Lane. From 71/75 South turn right onto Kyles Lane, from 71/75 North turn left onto Kyles Lane. Take a right onto Dixie Highway when Kyles Ln dead-ends onto Dixie Highway. Then turn right at the 1st light (before 5/3 Bank) onto Wright Summit. Lookout Corporate Center (9-story brick building with horizontal stripes) is on your right. Parking is available in the front and back of building.
Passport Health West Chester Township Travel Clinic
8050 Beckett Center Drive Suite 209, West Chester Township, OH 45069 513-891-3093 Webpage
Inside the CMC Office Center located just North of the Beckett Commons Shopping Center, in between Huzzleman Way and Tylersville Road on OH-747/Princeton Glendale Road.
- From I-75: Take Exit 19 for Union Centre Blvd toward Fairfield. From 75 North turn left onto Union Centre Blvd, from 75 South turn right onto Union Centre Boulevard. Drive approx. 2.9 miles then turn right onto OH-747 N/Princeton Glendale Rd. Drive approx. 1 mile (past Beckett Commons Shopping Center/Kroger, and Arby’s) and turn right after passing Goodyear Tires onto Beckett Center Dr (there is no street sign but there is a large oval CMC sign). 8050 is at the far north of the parking lot. Go to the 2nd floor and turn right at the top of the stairs, Suite 209 will be on the right.
- From I-275: From 275 East take Exit 42 for OH-747 toward Springdale/Glendale. Turn left onto OH-747/Princeton Pike. From 275 West take Exit 42B for OH-747 N. Merge onto OH-747 N/Princeton Pike. Continue to follow OH-747 N for approx. 4.1 miles. Turn right onto Beckett Center Dr (there is no street sign but there is a large oval CMC sign). 8050 is at the far north of the parking lot. Go to the 2nd floor and turn right at the top of the stairs, Suite 209 will be on the right. From Tylersville Road or Southbound on OH-747. Head south on OH-747/Princeton Glendale Rd toward Tri-County. Turn left at the 1st light south of Tylersville Rd into Becket Commons Shopping Center. Follow road to take the 2nd left (behind Great Clips). 8050 is the last CMC building before the field at the far north of the parking lot. Go to the 2nd floor and turn right at the top of the stairs, Suite 209 will be on the right.
Passport Health Dayton Travel Clinic
10560 Success Lane Suite D, Dayton, OH 45458 937-306-7541 Webpage
The office is located near the end of Success Lane off of Austin Blvd/Pike. Success Lane is approximately 1.7 miles east of I-75 (Exit 41/Austin Blvd) and 0.3 miles west of Yankee St. 10560 is located in the 5th driveway on the left, across from South Metro Sports. Inside the building, Passport Health is the 3rd door on the left.
- From I-275: Take Exit 65 for OH-125/Beechmont Ave/Amelia (do NOT take 5 Mile exit to Beechmont). From 275 East turn right off exit onto Beechmont Ave/Ohio Pike, from 275 West turn left off exit onto Beechmont Ave/Ohio Pike. Continue west on Beechmont Ave/Ohio Pike for approximately 0.3 miles. Then take the 1st right onto Mt. Camel Tobasco Rd (listed as Williams Rd south of Beechmont Ave). Take a right at either the 3rd or 4th drive into parking lot to CMC offices. Parking is available on either side of the building.
- From I-75: Take Exit 41 for Austin Blvd/Pike toward Miamisburg/Washington Township. From 75 North turn right onto Austin Blvd/Pike and continue approximately 1.7 miles, from 75 South turn left onto Austin Blvd/Pike and continue approximately 1.8 miles. Turn right onto Success Lane and drive approximately 0.2 miles. Turn left after the sign for 10552-10564 Success Lane. 10560 is on the right, parking is available in front.
- From I-675 North: Take Exit 2 toward Miamisburg/Centerville/OH-725. Turn right onto OH-725/Miamisburg Centerville Rd and continue approximately 0.2 miles. Take the 1st right onto Yankee St and drive approximately 2.5 miles. Turn right onto Austin Blvd/Pike and drive approximately 0.3 miles. Take the 1st left onto Success Lane and drive approximately 0.2 miles. Turn left after the sign for 10552-10564 Success Lane. 10560 is on the right, parking is available in front.
- From I-675 South: Take Exit 2 toward Miamisburg/Centerville/OH-725. Turn left onto Yankee St and drive approximately 2.8 miles. Turn right onto Austin Blvd/Pike and drive approximately 0.3 miles. Take the 1st left onto Success Lane and drive approximately 0.2 miles. Turn left after the sign for 10552-10564 Success Lane. 10560 is on the right, parking is available in front.
- From OH-741/Springboro Pike: From OH-741 North turn right onto Austin Blvd/Pike and continue approximately 1.3 miles. From OH-741 South turn left onto Austin Blvd/Pike and continue approximately 1.3 miles. Turn right onto Success Lane and drive approximately 0.2 miles. Turn left after the sign for 10552-10564 Success Lane. 10560 is on the right, parking is available in front.
- Clinical Trials
- Records Requests
- Passport Health App
- Privacy Center
- Online Store