- Que voir et que faire
- Monuments et attractions touristiques
Tour de Galata
La tour de Galata (Galata Kulesi) est l'une des plus anciennes tours du monde . De tout en haut, vous obtiendrez l'une des plus belles vues sur Istanbul.
La première tour de Galata a été construite en bois en 528 , pour servir de phare. En 1348, elle a été reconstruite par les Génois, sous le nom de "Tour du Christ".
Lors de la conquête de Constantinople en 1453, la tour a été prise par le sultan Mehmet II.
Sa hauteur, de seulement 61 mètres , n'est pas si importante. Ce sont le diamètre et la largeur de ses murs qui sont véritablement frappants.
Le diamètre de la tour, à sa base, est de 16,5 mètres à l’extérieur et de 8,9 mètres à l’intérieur. Cette différence indique que les murs ont une largeur de 3,7 mètres à sa base .
La largeur des murs diminue au fur et à mesure que vous montez, atteignant seulement 20 centimètres au sommet !
En atteignant le sommet de la tour de Galata, vous obtiendrez la meilleure vue sur Istanbul . Si vous souhaitez vous y rendre en réalisant un voyage remarquable, vous pouvez emprunter le funiculaire Tünel depuis le pont de Galata.
Si vous souhaitez passer une soirée spéciale, la tour de Galata organise des dîners-spectacles , avec open bar. Leur prix est d'environ 65 € (70,60 US$ )..
Büyük Hendek Cd , Bereketzade.
Tout les jours, de 08h00 à 23h00.
Adultes : 175 TL (6,10 US$ )
En tramway jusqu'à Karaköy , ligne T1. Depuis ce point, prendre le funiculaire de Tünel .
Lieux à proximité
Le pont de Galata (643 m) Balade en bateau sur le Bosphore (846 m) Le Bazar aux épices (991 m) Hammam de Suleymaniye (1.3 km) Parc Gülhane (1.5 km)
Cela peut aussi vous intéresser
La Citerne Basilique (Yerebatan Sarnıcı), surnommée le "palais enfoui", est une gigantesque citerne souterraine, qui fait penser à un véritable château sous le sol.
L'église Saint-Sauveur-in-Chora (Kariye Müzesi) est l'une des plus grandes représentantes de l'art byzantin du monde.
Galata Kulesi, Bizans İmparatorluğu döneminde, Galata semtinin Ceneviz kolonisi olduğu on dördüncü yüzyıl ortalarında, Cenevizliler tarafından, Galata surlarının bir parçası olarak inşa edilmiştir. Osmanlı döneminde bir süre zindan olarak kullanıldıktan sonra, yangın gözetleme kulesine çevrilmiştir. Zaman zaman deprem ve yangınlarla tahrip olan kule, Osmanlı döneminde birkaç kez tadilat geçirmiştir. 1960’lı yıllara gelindiğinde bir hayli harap durumda olan kule, İstanbul Belediyesi tarafından restore edilerek ziyarete açılmıştır. Galata Kulesi 2020 yılında Vakıflar Genel Müdürlüğü tarafından yeniden restore edilmiş, sonradan eklenen betonarme unsurlar ve kafeterya kaldırılarak, müze işleviyle kapılarını ziyaretçilere yeniden açmıştır.
Galata Kulesi müzesinde, tarihöncesi dönemlerden itibaren yerleşime sahne olan ve üç büyük imparatorluğa, yaklaşık on altı yüzyıl boyunca başkentlik yapan İstanbul’un tüm dönemlerini yansıtan eserler sergilenmektedir. 20. yüzyılın ortalarına kadar İstanbul’daki en yüksek yapılardan biri olan Galata Kulesi’nin en üst katı, İstanbul'un en güzel panoramik manzaralarından birine sahiptir. Kule, Akdeniz ve Karadeniz’deki Ceneviz Kuleleri ile birlikte Unesco’nun geçici miras listesinde yer almaktadır.
İstanbul’un ilk mevlevihanesi ve Beyoğlu’ndaki en önemli Osmanlı eseri olan Galata Mevlevihanesi’ne yürüyüş mesafesi ile ulaşabilirsiniz. Ayrıca, Kule’den yukarı İstiklal Caddesi’ne çıkıldığında Tarık Tunaya Kültür Merkezi de ücretsiz olarak ziyarete açıktır.
Hesabınızı silmek istediğinizden emin misiniz?
Tüm üyelik bilgileriniz silinecektir devam etmek istiyor musunuz?
Galata tower: istanbul's timeless marvel.
Galata Tower, a renowned landmark in Istanbul, stands as an enduring symbol of the city's rich history and breathtaking views. Situated atop a hill in the Galata district, this cylindrical stone tower soars approximately 63 meters into the sky. Its story traces back to the Byzantine era when a wooden tower, Magalos Pyrgos (Great Tower), was erected in the 5th century to oversee Constantinople and the Golden Horn. However, fires, earthquakes, and the Fourth Crusaders' sack of Constantinople in 1204 led to the complete destruction of the original tower.
In 1348, the Genoese community rebuilt the tower, naming it Christea Turris (Tower of Christ). It once held the title of Istanbul's tallest structure until 1749 when the Beyazıt Tower was constructed. Throughout its history, the Galata Tower has served as a jail, observatory, and watchtower during the Ottoman era.
Following a 1960 restoration, the tower opened to the public and now boasts a 360-degree viewing platform, providing visitors with awe-inspiring panoramic vistas of Istanbul's historic peninsula and the cityscape. Today, Galata Tower remains a must-visit attraction for those seeking a unique perspective on Istanbul's beauty and heritage.
Book Tickets to Galata Tower
- Book your tickets for and visit the iconic symbol of Istanbul's rich heritage, culture and history.
- Learn about how the tower gained fame as a historical landmark, an observatory as well as a watchtower
- Walk into the tower’s museum to know about the fascinating stories and legends associated with the landmark.
- Climb to the top of the tower to enjoy the stunning view of the sunset casting a warm hue on Istanbul's skyline
- Watch the panoramic view of the sprawling cityscape along with the Golden Horn and Bosphorus
- Engage a knowledgeable guide to know more about the tower’s history and cultural significance
- Opt to watch enchanting performances by talented artists at Galata Tower's entertainment centre.
- Fast-track entry to the place
- Admission to the Galata Tower Museum
- Climb to the top of the tower to enjoy the view of sunset
- Audio guide
Tickets does not include:
- In-person Guide - available at additional cost
- Delectable array of Turkish delicacies and international cuisine on additional payment basis
- Performance by artists at Galata Tower's entertainment center
The Galata Tower stands as a symbol of Istanbul's rich heritage and the blending of different cultures and civilizations that have shaped the city over centuries
Marvel at the panoramic views of Istanbul's skyline from the top of Galata Tower
Enjoy delicious refreshments from the in-house cafe and restaurant at your own cost with the awe-inspiring vistas of the city
Book the Galata Tower tickets and capture picture-perfect memories as you see a mesmerizing sunset
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of arrival.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of arrival.
- The tour involves a significant amount of walking. You are advised to wear comfortable and light clothing that is suitable for walking in the sun.
- Please display the voucher with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Fixed day ticket implies that this ticket can only be redeemed on the date that you've booked the ticket, it won't be carried forward to next or any other day.
History of Galata Tower
The Galata Tower, an iconic landmark in Istanbul, boasts a rich and storied history spanning centuries. Its origins trace back to the Byzantine era in the 5th century when a wooden tower named "Magalos Pyrgos" was erected to monitor the city of Constantinople and the Golden Horn. Unfortunately, this wooden structure suffered destruction due to fires, earthquakes, and the Fourth Crusaders' sack of Constantinople in 1204.
In 1348, the Genoese community residing in the Galata district, also known as Pera, constructed the current stone Galata Tower, naming it "Christea Turris" or the "Tower of Christ." Standing approximately 67 meters tall, it held the title of Istanbul's tallest building until 1749 when the Beyazıt Tower was built.
Throughout its existence, the Galata Tower served various functions, including as a prison, observatory, and watchtower during the Ottoman period. In 1960, extensive renovations transformed it into a commercialized attraction open to the public. Today, the Galata Tower stands as a remarkable 360-degree viewing platform, offering breathtaking vistas of Istanbul and its historic peninsula, a testament to its enduring historical significance.
Also Checkout: Dolmabahce Palace Inside
Interesting Facts About Galata Tower
- The high cone-capped king of the tower gives mesmerizing views of the city of Istanbul from the observation deck while being a museum and exhibition center altogether.
- The Tower was originally known as “Christea Turris” or the “Tower of Christ” standing as the tallest structure in the whole city dating back to those times.
- Used as a fire tower of the Ottoman Empire, distress signals were sent at distances by lighting fires at the top for indications.
- An infamous thing about Galata Tower istanbul is one of the most remarkable flights in history by the Ottoman scientist Hezarfen Ahmet Celebi, who succeeded to fly from the tower with wooden wings to Uskudar Dogancan which led people to address this tower as ‘The Hezarfen Tower’.
- The strange sport of Turkey known as the “Rope Climbing” was done at the Galata Tower where people would tie a rope from the tower and jump only to climb back again.
Also Checkout: Galata Tower Facts
Explore Galata Tower
The Galata Tower, an iconic landmark in Istanbul, Turkey, stands as a testament to the city's rich history and captivating architecture. Built in the 14th century, this cylindrical stone tower has served various purposes throughout its existence, from a medieval fortress to an observatory. Rising tall in the vibrant neighborhood of Galata, it offers breathtaking panoramic views of Istanbul's sprawling skyline and the Bosphorus Strait. The tower's distinct conical cap and decorative windows showcase the influence of Byzantine and Ottoman design elements. Visitors can ascend the tower via a spiral staircase and immerse themselves in its historical ambiance. The Galata Tower remains a remarkable symbol of Istanbul's cultural heritage, drawing both locals and tourists to experience its timeless allure and to witness the mesmerizing fusion of past and present.
You Can Also Check: Inside Galata Tower
Why To Book Tickets Online?
Booking tickets online can provide numerous advantages for travelers eager to experience this iconic attraction seamlessly. Here are several compelling reasons to consider securing your tickets to Galata Tower through our website:
1. Convenience: Booking tickets online via our website is incredibly convenient, enabling you to complete the process from the comfort of your home or office. No more queuing at ticket counters or dealing with travel agencies.
2. Time Efficiency: Opting for online ticket booking saves valuable time. You can bypass long queues and eliminate the need to wait for travel agents. Within minutes, you can secure your tickets with just a few clicks.
3. Effortless Reservation: Our user-friendly website simplifies the ticket booking process. Easily select your preferred date and time, choose the ticket category you desire, and make secure payments without any hassle.
4. Exclusive Promotions: By booking tickets of Galata Tower online through our platform, you may access exclusive promotions and discounts that are unavailable elsewhere. This can lead to cost savings while enjoying this historic landmark.
5. 24/7 Accessibility: Our website remains accessible 24/7, granting you the flexibility to book tickets online at your convenience, regardless of your schedule.
6. Flexibility: Online ticket booking offers the flexibility to choose the date and time that aligns with your travel plans. Tailor your visit to your liking and convenience.
In conclusion, reserving tickets online via our website offers a convenient, time-saving, and adaptable approach, enabling you to bypass queues and access special offers. Don't miss the chance to explore this magnificent historical site; secure your tickets for Galata Tower online through our platform today for a hassle-free experience!
Plan Your Visit To Galata Tower
Location : Bereketzade, Galata Kulesi, 34421 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
Timings : 08:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
How To Reach :-
By Taxi : Taking a taxi from the airport to the tower takes only 20 minutes to reach.
By Train : You can board the train from the Ataturk Airport Havalimani to Yenikapi followed by another to Sishane leading you to Galata Tower Istanbul which takes approximately an hour.
By Bus : To reach Galata Tower by bus, you can take Bus Line 87T, which provides convenient access to this Istanbul landmark. Simply check the bus schedule and stops to plan your journey efficiently.
Must Know: Galata Tower Timings
- Istanbul Museum Pass is not valid for entry, and tickets for those below the age of 7 are free.
- The elevator is the easiest way to move up but only up to the 7th floor as you have to go through the restaurant and climb up to the 9th floor.
- Elevators only accommodate only six people, hence you are likely to see frequent queues at the bottom and top.
Also Read: Galata Tower History
Places to Visit Near Galata Tower
Built thrice in the same place, Hagia Sophia, the place of utmost historical religious importance was built in the long lost times of the Byzantine Empire. Known as the Great Church, the place was destroyed in the fires of the 5th century, the place went on several reconstructions. Byzantine Emperor Justinian the Great renovated the place to be a Christian Cathedral. At the time of the fall of Constantinople, Hagia Sophia was turned into a mosque by Ottoman Sultans.
Recommended Read: How to reach Galata Tower
UNESCO world heritage site, the Blue Mosque is one of the most religious and respected sites in the entire country of Turkey. Called “Blue”, due to the color of blue tiles in the interior of the mosque, it was built by Ahmed I who still rests in this place.The mosque is a home of 5 main domes, 8 secondary domes, and 6 minarets along with the tomb of Ahmed I, his consort, and three sultan-sons built by architect Sedef Mehmed Aga.
Also Explore: Galata Tower Architecture
Remaining a hub of Turkish Ottoman Sultans for hundreds of years, the Topkapi Palace is one of the most important and visited historical places in Turkey. The enormous palace containing large courtyards, gardens, and buildings, and the home of the royals was built in traditional Turkish architecture.
Must Check: Things to do near Galata Tower
What are Galata Tower's opening hours?
Galata Tower 's opening hours are from 08:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
Can we carry cameras in Galata Tower?
Yes, cameras are allowed inside the Galata Tower Istanbul.
What can you see from Galata Tower?
Galata Tower offers mesmerizing views from where you can see the beauty of the city with famous places like the Bosphorous meeting point, the Golden Horn, and the enchanting Istanbul Peninsula.
What is the Galata Tower, and why is it famous?
The Galata Tower is an iconic medieval stone tower located in Istanbul, Turkey. Rising 63 meters above the city's skyline, it offers breathtaking panoramic views of Istanbul and its surroundings. The tower's fame is rooted in its historical significance, architectural beauty, and the stunning vistas it provides to visitors.
Can you provide insights into the history of the Galata Tower?
Built in 1348 during the Genoese occupation of Constantinople, the Galata Tower has a rich history. Originally constructed as a watchtower for defensive purposes, it also served as a fire tower due to its height and strategic location. Over the centuries, the tower underwent several renovations and modifications, becoming an integral part of Istanbul's skyline and culture.
Also Visit: Topkapi Palace Harem
How can I experience the Galata Tower through a guided tour?
Participating in a Galata Tower tour is a fantastic way to learn about its history and significance. Many local tour operators offer guided tours that delve into the tower's past, architecture, and the stories it holds. These tours often include visits to the observation deck, providing unparalleled views of Istanbul's historic sites, the Bosphorus Strait, and beyond.
What is the best time to visit the Galata Tower for optimal views?
For the most breathtaking views, consider visiting the Galata Tower during the late afternoon or early evening. The soft golden light of the setting sun enhances the city's beauty and creates a magical atmosphere. Additionally, experiencing the tower at night allows you to admire Istanbul's illuminated skyline, offering a different but equally captivating perspective.
Are there any nearby attractions that I can explore after visiting the Galata Tower?
Absolutely! The Galata Tower is conveniently located near several other popular attractions. You can take a leisurely stroll across the Galata Bridge to explore the vibrant Spice Bazaar, visit the historic Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque, or take a cruise along the Bosphorus to witness Istanbul's unique blend of cultures and architecture.
How do I reach the Galata Tower using public transportation?
Istanbul's efficient public transportation system makes it easy to reach the Galata Tower. You can take a tram, bus, or metro to the Karaköy station, which is a short walk from the tower. Alternatively, you can use the Tünel funicular, one of the world's oldest subterranean rail systems, to conveniently reach the tower's vicinity.
Also Checkout: Istanbul Day Tour
Are there any dining options available at or around the Galata Tower?
Yes, the Galata Tower area boasts a variety of dining options. From traditional Turkish eateries offering delicious kebabs and mezes to cozy cafes serving aromatic Turkish coffee, you'll find something to satisfy your taste buds. Enjoying a meal or refreshments in this charming neighborhood can be a delightful way to immerse yourself in Istanbul's culinary scene.
Must Know: Topkapi Palace Facts
- Visitors Guide
- Tickets and Tour
- Travel Guide
- Tickets & Tours
About Us | Contact Us | Email Us: [email protected]
The content and images used on this site are copyright protected and copyrights vests with the respective owners.
- Things to Do Guide
- Top 10 Attractions
- Shopping Master Guide
- Top Shopping Malls
- Historical Bazaars & Markets
- Top Street Markets
- Nightlife Master Guide
- Best Pub Crawl
- Best Rooftop Rest. & Bars
- Best Irish Pubs
- Best Wine Houses
- Best Night Clubs
- Tattoo & Piercing Studios
- Best Beaches
- Istanbul Walks
- Theme Parks
- Families & Kids
- Bosphorus Cruises
- Cruise Ship Passengers
- Istanbul on a Budget
- Dining Master Guide
- Best Restaurants
- Michelin-starred Restaurants
- Ottoman Cuisine Restaurants
- Kebab Restaurants
- Meat & Steak Restaurants
- Bosphorus Restaurants
- Seafood Restaurants
- Italian Restaurants
- Japanese Restaurants
- Sushi Restaurants & Bars
- Breakfast & Brunch
- Best Street Food
- Best Veggie Restaurants
- Turkish Coffee
- Topkapi Palace Tickets
- Basilica Cistern Tickets
- Dolmabahce Palace Tickets
- Hagia Sophia Guided Tours
- Istanbul E-Pass
- Istanbul Tourist Pass
- Istanbul Museum Pass
- Best English Guided Tours
- Best Sightseeing Tours
- Best Attraction Tickets
- Best City Walking Tours
- Best of Bosphorus Cruises
- Private Bosphorus Yacht Cruise
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
- Princes’ Islands Yacht Cruise
- Must do day trips
- Cappadocia from Istanbul
- Pamukkale from Istanbul
- Ephesus from Istanbul
- Gobeklitepe from Istanbul
- Whirling Dervishes Show
- Rhythm of the Dance Show
- Turkish Bath – Hammam
- Hagia Sophia
- Topkapi Palace
- Basilica Cistern
- Galata Tower
- Dolmabahce Palace
- BigBus City Sightseeing
- Places to See Guide
- One Day Itinerary
- 3-Days Itinerary
- Top 10 Sights
- Best Views of the City
- Instagrammable Places
- Top Hidden Gems
- Top Museums
- Palaces & Pavilions
- Towers & Fortresses
- Fountains & Cisterns
- Squares & Streets
- Parks & Gardens
- Hair Transplant
- Top Treatment & Services
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers
- Hollywood Smile
- Plastic Surgery Aesthetics
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- All Breast Aesthetics
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Facelift & Necklift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Mommy Makeover
- Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
- Laser, Vaser Liposuction
- Post-Bariatric Body Lifting
- Bariatric Surgery
- Gastric Balloon
- Gastric Botox
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Botox & Fillers
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Stem Cell Treatment
- PRP Treatment
- Beauty Centers & Care
- Laser Hair Removal
- Microblading & Eyebrow Tattooing
- IVF & Fertility
- Aesthetic Gynecology
- Urology Treatments
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- P-Shot (Priapus Shot)
- Penile Prosthesis
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Oncology Treatment
- Medical Check-Ups
- Medical Laboratories
- Where to Stay Master Guide
- Top Luxury Istanbul Hotels
- Top Sultanahmet hotels
- Top Taksim Hotels
- Top Galata & Karakoy Hotels
- Top Besiktas Hotels
- Top Kadikoy Hotels
- Top Hostels Backpackers
- Hotels Near Galata Tower
- Hotels near New Istanbul Airport
- Hotels near Sabiha Gokcen Airport
- Istanbul in a Nutshell
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Best Time to Visit
- Cost of Visit
- Hours & Admissions
- Istanbul by Months
- Top Festivals & Events
- Top Event Venues
- Public Holidays
- New Year’s Eve
- Istanbul during Ramadan
- Public Transportation
- IstanbulKart (Public Transport)
- Istanbul Taxi Guide
- Car Rentals
- Galataport (Cruise Port)
- Luggage Storage Service
- New Istanbul Airpt. (IST)
- Sabiha Gokcen Airpt. (SAW)
- Airport Transfers
- Istanbul Airport to City Center
- Sabiha G. Airport to City Center
- HAVAIST Airport Shuttles
- WiFi, Internet & Phones
- Accessible Istanbul
- Moving to Istanbul
During the Ottoman period and reign of the Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent (1494-1566), the tower used as a prison (16th century), and afterwards as the accommodation place for the Ottoman military band (18th century), as a fire tower (19th century).
Galata Tower also has an important story and event from the year 1638 that; according to Evliya Celebi, a renowned Ottoman historian and traveler, a man named Hezarfen Ahmet Celebi managed to fly from the Galata Tower’s top (European side) to the Uskudar coast (Asian side) with a home-made artificial wings. And this flight is considered to be the first intercontinental flight in the world. After the flight, in order to reward Hezarfen Ahmet Celebi, Sultan Murad IV sent him to exile in Algeria. :)
No Regrets Booking Advice
Galata Tower Attractions
Today, Galata Tower serves as a popular tourist sight, that its observatory deck has a 360 degrees view of Istanbul . There are two elevators in the entrance that takes you to the top.
There is also a cafe and restaurant (Galata Tower Restaurant) on top that visitors may have Turkish breakfast and meals in the company of excellent views, and a souvenir shop in the entrance of the tower.
Visitors may also spend great day out at the recently restored small square around the Galata Tower, along the couple of lovely outdoor cafes, restaurants and souvenir shops.
As well as strolling along the narrow streets, especially the famous Galip Dede ramp leading the Tunnel square and Istiklal Street . There are variety of lovely craft, souvenir and music shops as well as a couple of art galleries along the Galip Dede ramp that you may enjoy.
We Highly Recommend These Fantastic Night-time Activities
Visiting hours & admissions, opening hours.
Open every day between 08:30-23:59.
Galata Tower restaurant is open between 20:00-22:00
Please check hours and admissions from muze.gen.tr
Where to Buy Galata Tower Tickets
You can buy Galata Tower tickets at ticket window on location. Keep in mind that you’ll face with a crowd and waiting in the line for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
We recommend you buy your tickets online. This is by far the easiest and cheapest way to get tickets to Galata Tower.
We put the links to the official buying channels below. Just pick your date and time and skip the lines.
Galata Tower Ticket Options and Prices
There are several options:
- Buy directly at the ticket window on location.
- Buy Galata Tower only guided tours .
We recommend you to book the Galata Tower tickets for the week days. The weekends will be more crowded with the Istanbul locals.
General Admission Tickets
The skip the line access tickets, plus walking tour around the area with a guide (see below) seems to be some expensive.
You should consider on your own would it worth to pay that amount to save yourself from 30 minutes to 1 hour waiting in the line, plus having a Galata neighborhood walking tour with a guide. We guess it would!
This is the best option we recommend especially for first time visitors. And we always recommend opting for an extended English guided tour offered exclusively by several historian guides of Istanbul.
When you book you’ll get an email confirmation with meeting details (in front of the Galata Tower) and there your name being checked from the official guide’s list with your confirmation number.
See below the recommended Galata Tower guided tour with fast track entry. Here we only suggest the proven ways and top rated ones with travelers’ comments. You can feel free to book one of the below top selling tours for Galata Tower.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
How to Get to Galata Tower?
Galata Tower is situated in between Galata and Karakoy neighborhoods, not far from the Karakoy shore and Galata Bridge. See the location map .
The most practical way to get to Galata Tower is via Bagcilar-Kabatas tram (T1 line) .
- The closest tram stop is Karakoy .
- For the ones who stay in the Taksim and Galata hotels, than you easily walk to the Galata Tower.
- From the end of the Istiklal Street , on the Tunel Square, you can walk downwards from the Galip Dede Street or take the Tunel-Karakoy funicular (F2 line) to get to Karakoy and take a short walk.
- From Sultanahmet , you should take the Bagcilar-Kabatas Tram from the Sultanahmet stop and get off at the Karakoy stop and take a short walk.
- From Kadikoy , on the Asian side, you may take the ferries operating to Karakoy and from there you may take a short walk.
Note: Driving to Galata Tower is not recommending that you hardly can find an empty parking area located close to the Galata Tower.
Address: Buyuk Hendek road, No: 2, Galata, Istanbul Tel: +90 212 293 57 07
- GALATA TOWER
- GUIDED TOURS
- POINTS OF INTEREST
- SKIP THE LINES
Don't Miss Istanbul's Best Bosphorus Cruises
Must Do & See DON'T MISS
Hagia sophia grand mosque: ayasofya 2023 guide, visiting tips, topkapi palace museum (2023 tickets with guru advice guide), basilica cistern museum: 2023 tickets with visiting tips, dolmabahce palace museum (2023 tickets, skip the lines, insider guide), best bosphorus dinner cruises istanbul: 2023 top 10 (updated), whirling dervishes show istanbul (2023 sema guide with tickets advice), medical tourism health, top 13 best hair transplant clinics in turkey, istanbul for 2023, rhinoplasty in turkey, istanbul: top 10 best doctors for 2023, best plastic surgeons in turkey, istanbul: clinics updated 2023, dental implants in turkey, istanbul: best dental clinics 2023, prices, bariatric surgery in turkey, istanbul: best clinics, doctors for 2023, cost, botox & fillers in turkey, istanbul: best clinics 2023, prices.
- Food & Drink
- Tours & Tickets
- Areas & Districts
- Where to Stay?
- Entertainment & Nightlife
- Bosphorus Yacht Cruise
- Turkish Bath
Follow us on social media
© 2009-2023 Istanbul Travel Guide. All Rights Reserved.
- GUIDE PRIVE FRANCOPHONE
- SE DEPLACER
- PARC D’ATTRACTION
- INFOS GENERALE
- Location de Bateau, Croisière et Goélette en Turquie
- FRANCOPHONES de TURQUIE
- ART TURQUIE
- LA VIE DES TURQUES
- SPECIALITES DE LA CUISINE TURQUE
- LA STREET FOOD
- CIRCUIT CULINAIRE
- LES RESTAURANTS
- Connecter / rejoindre
- QUI SOMMES-NOUS ?
- Les Monuments
Tour de Galata Istanbul
La Tour de Galata Istanbul se situe dans le quartier de Galata sur la rive européenne. Galata aujourd’hui est un quartier du district de Beyoglu au nord de la Corne D’or, proche de la rue Istiklal et la place Taksim. Tour de Galata Istanbul est une tour d’observation Génoise qui a été construite en 1348. La tour de Galata servait à surveiller les flottes commerciales.
L’histoire de Haserfen Ahmed Celebi
L’architecture de la Tour Galata
Galata a 9 étages de 66,9 mètres de haut. A la période de l’empire ottoman elle était la plus haute construction de la ville. Le diamètre de la tour est de 16,45 mètres, ses murs font 3,75 mètres d’épaisseur. A l’entrée deux ascenseurs travaillent toute la journée pour que les visiteurs puissent monter au 7. étage (il n’y a pas d’autre possible pour accéder autrement). Il faut monter du 7.étage jusqu’à 9. étage à pieds.
Comment aller à la tour de Galata ?
Les horaires d’ouverture de la tour Galata :
Pendant la période été du premier avril au premier Novembre de 8h30 a 24h00 / Période hiver du 1/04 au 1/11 de 10h00 à 20h00
ARTICLES CONNEXES PLUS DE L'AUTEUR
Location d’appartement à Istanbul avec vue sur la ville
Istanbul Visite de 3 Jours
Prix Musées Istanbul 2023
Laisser un commentaire annuler la réponse.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Les articles populaires
Empire Ottoman – Les Ottomans
Deyrulzafaran Monastère Assyrien à Mardin
Istanbul Ville à Visiter
Les Boissons traditionnelles à Tester à Istanbul
Croisière Dîner Spectacle sur le Bosphore à Istanbul
Visite demi-journée Istanbul – Palais de Topkapi
Ayran Boisson Turque
ISTANBUL PENDANT LE RAMADAN
Location de Jet privé à Istanbul
Vidéo, Traversée Du Bosphore Istanbul
Les Restaurants de grande qualité à Istanbul
8th floor of the Galata Tower, which is the highest level, will be temporarily inaccessible to visitors due to ongoing restoration efforts.We appreciate your understanding during this period.
GALATA TOWER MUSEUM
Also known as the galata kulesi museum, an iconic symbol situated in the galata quarter of i̇stanbul, türkiye..
Considered among the oldest towers in the world and one of the symbols of İstanbul, Galata Tower (Galata Kulesi) was included in the UNESCO World Heritage Temporary List in 2013. Galata Tower, one of the most important structures that make up the silhouette of İstanbul, was used as a long-term fire watchtower and was named Galata Fire Tower.
Galata Tower was first built by the Byzantine Emperor Justinianos in 507-508 AD. The ancient Tower of Galata "Megalos Pyrgos", which means Great Tower stood on the north side of the Golden Horn in İstanbul, located in the citadel of Galata. The tower then marked the northern end of the great chain, which was expanded across the mouth of the Golden Horn to prevent enemy ships from entering the harbor. The tower contained a mechanism for raising and lowering the chain. This tower should not be confused with the present time Galata Tower, which is still standing and located at the northernmost and highest point of the citadel of Galata.
The Genoese rebuilt the current tower in 1348-49. When the Genoans captured Galata in the 1300s, they saw that most of the walls and the first tower were destroyed by the Byzantines. Ultimately, they repaired all the walls and bastions. They also rebuilt the Galata Tower, located at the top of the walls, and laid the foundations of today's tower. The tower, called "Christea Turris" (Tower of Christ) after a cross on its cone, gradually became the symbol of this small Latin society.
After the conquest of İstanbul, the Galata Tower was left to the Ottomans by giving the key to Fatih Sultan Mehmet on the morning of 29 May 1453. The marble inscription at the entrance indicates this: "On the morning of Tuesday, May 29, 1453, the Genoese presented the keys of the Galata colony to Fatih Sultan Mehmed and the hand over of Galata was completed on Friday, June 1.". The tower was raised between 1445 and 46 years. It was damaged by an earthquake in the 1500's and was repaired by Architect Murad bin Hayreddin. III. After the tower is repaired during the Selim period, a bay window is added to the upper floor of the tower. In 1831, the tower suffered another fire, II. Mahmut rises two more floors above the tower and the top of the tower is covered with the famous cone-shaped roof cover. The building was last repaired in 1967.
Architecture of Galata Tower
Galata Tower was built in the masonry rubble stone system. The exterior is stone mesh. The 16-line poetic inscription located above the entrance narrates that the tower was destroyed in the fire and had it repaired by Sultan Mahmud II. It is thought that the eulogy was written by poet Pertev in his name because it was built during the Mahmut period and last verse: "...Bu kulle pek metîn oldu pek a‘lâ yaptı Mahmûd Han” 1248 (1832-33). The tughra of Sultan Mahmud II between the two crescent and star motifs is scraped.
The round arched window above the door was the lookout for the soldiers. It is a nine-story building after the high ground floor. The windows on the cylindrical body are brick-knit circular arches. The development of the last two floors just below the cone roof is emphasized by the profiled moldings surrounding the cylindrical body. There is a observation balcony with metal ornamented network that surrounds the floor under the cone roof. On the lower floor, there are round arches sitting on deep niche piers and brick-knit circular arched windows.
Today, it is observed that the part of the building up to the third floor has a Genoese character and the other floors have an Ottoman character. The building is used today reestablished as a museum with exhibition areas by Ministry of Culture and Tourism in 2020 and opened to visitors on October 6th,2020, which is Independence Day of İstanbul.
Ahmed the wise, and his first unpowered flight
Hezârfen Ahmed Çelebi (b. 1609, İstanbul - d. 1640, Algeria) is one of the first people in the world who managed to fly with bird-like wings that he master planned and developed. Ahmed “Hezarfen” (the man who knows everything) jumped from the Galata Tower in 1632 crossed the Bosphorus and landed to Asian side neighbourhood Üsküdar Dogancılar. It is claimed that he was inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci and İsmail Cevherî, a Muslim-Turkish scholar who worked on these issues long before him. He also conducted experiments in Okmeydanı, İstanbul, before his historic flight to measure the durability of his bird-like wings, which he developed by studying the flight of birds.
“First, he practiced by flying over the pulpit of Okmeydanı eight or nine times with eagle wings, using the force of the wind. Then, as Sultan Murad Khan (Murad IV) was watching from the Sinan Pasha mansion at Sarayburnu, he flew from the very top of the Galata Tower (in contemporary Karaköy) and landed in the Doğancılar Square in Üsküdar, with the help of the south-west wind. Murad Khan then rewarded him for his feat with a sack of gold coins, saying: "This man is uncanny: he is capable of doing anything he wishes. It is not right to surround oneself with such people". True to his word, he then exiled Ahmed to Algeria, where the scientist remained until his death.” Evliyâ Çelebi, (1611 – 1682)
During the excavation carried out in 1965 to strengthen the foundation of the tower, a tunnel passing through the center of the sphere at a depth of four meters was encountered. It is thought that this tunnel, 70 cm wide and 140 cm high, made of stone went down to the sea as a secret escape route during the Genoese period. After descending about 30 meters in the tunnel, deformations and rockfall were found. During the same excavation, human skeletal remains as well as four skulls, ancient coins and an inscription were also found. Authorities came to the conclusion that the skeletons belonged to the convicts who tried to dig a secret path from the tower, which was used as a dungeon in the time of Kanuni (Suleiman the Magnificent - 1494/1566), and died by being buried under the ground.
Demolition of Galata tower surrounding
Adjacent buildings of Galata Tower like the courtyard around it, fortification walls extending towards the shore, Turkish cemetery, the gates on the walls was destroyed and the ditches were filled by Şehremaneti VI. which was ruled by minorities and Levantines to make room for Levantine houses to be built there. The wooden houses in the Turkish architectural style, which can be seen in old engravings and even photographs, were demolished at the underneath and around the tower, and styleless masonry houses and apartments took their places.
Things To Do and See
Galata Tower Museum vicinity known for being social activities and a hustling cultural hub in new town that boasts a pile of monuments, experiences, and sights to make your time in İstanbul exceptional. From ancient monuments to shopping malls and cafes, Galata neighbourhood has it all. Explore more for a comprehensive countdown of the essential stops for you to visit and appreciate while you’re here.
- http://istanbul.gov.tr | İstanbul's Silhouette's: Galata Tower
- https://www.kulturportali.gov.tr/ | Dünyanın en eski kuleleri arasında sayılan ve İstanbul’un sembollerinden biri olan Galata Kulesi, 2013 yılında UNESCO Dünya Mirası Geçici Listesi’ne dahil edilmiştir.
- http://istanbul.gov.tr | Galata Tower is opened to visitors with the participation of Minister Ersoy and Governor Yerlikaya
- http://islamansiklopedisi.org.tr | GALATA KULESI
- https://www.turkishmuseums.com/ | Rate Museum
- https://www.thebyzantinelegacy.com/ | Galata Tower and the Walls of Galata
REVIEW & RATE
- En Beğenilen 10 Gezi Yeri
- Çocuklar İçin Aktiviteler
- Boğaz Turları
- Prens Adaları
- Yağmurlu Gün Aktiviteleri
- Kutsal Mekanlar
- En İyi İstanbul Turları
- Semazen Gösterisi
- Akşam Yemeği Gemi Turları
- Türk Hamamı
- Sesli Rehberler
- İstanbul Havalimanı Rehberi
- Sabiha Gökçen Havalimanı Rehberi
- İstanbul Yaşam Tarzı Rehberi
- İstanbul Gece Hayatı
- Toplu Taşıma Rehberi
- En İyi İstanbul Restoranları
- İstanbul Alışveriş Rehberi
- Sultanahmet Bölgesi Otelleri
- Taksim Bölgesi Otelleri
- 5 Yıldızlı Oteller
- Boğaz Manzaralı Oteller
- Balayı Otelleri
- 4 Yıldızlı Oteller
- Kongre ve Toplantı Otelleri
- Düğün Otelleri
- 3 Yıldızlı Oteller
- Havaalanı Otelleri
- Liman Otelleri
- Grup Seyahati Otelleri
- Düğün Organizasyonları
- Plastik & Estetik Cerrahi
- Medikal Check-Up
- Kırışıklık Tedavisi
- Enjekte Edilebilir Dolgular
- Plazma Terapi
- Cilt Bakımı
- Ameliyatsız Tedaviler
- Tur & Biletler
Galataport İstanbul Rehberi – İstanbul’un Kruvaziyer Limanı
Bu, İstanbul'un göbeğinde Karaköy sahilde bulunan İstanbul'un yeni mega kruvaziyer limanı Galatport'a rehberimiz.
Ancak Galataport, bir kruvaziyer limanından çok daha fazladır! Mega proje turizmden kültüre, yemekten alışverişe ve eğlenceye tüm alanlarını bir araya getiriyor .
Bu yakınlarda, terminalde yaşanacak olan şeyler bekleniyor.
Galataport Projesi Nedir?
Galataport, yaklaşık 53 futbol sahasına yaklaşık 400.000 metrekarelik bir alan üzerine inşa edilen bir liman inşaatının büyük bir döngü projesidir.
Terminal, alanı, kafeler, okul liman oteli ve çeşitli markalardan oluşan Galataport'un yaklaşık 1,5 milyon kruvaziyersu ve 25 milyon yolcusu bekleniyor. Projenin amacı, Galataport'un dünya standartlarında bir kruvaziyer limanı ve sektördeki en iyi kruvaziyer destinasyonlarından biri gelmektir.
1 Ekim 2021'de Bulgaristan'dan ilk gemi Sea Dream yeni limanın kıyılarına demir attı. Galataport'un uzun süreli kiralama 29 Ekim 2021'de gerçekleşti.
Galataport'ta Ne Yapabilirim?
Galataport'un sadece dünya standartlarında bir terminale ev içi dolu dolu bir kültürle, aynı zamanda sanattan alışveriş yapmak, gastronomiden alışverişe kadar zengin bir seçenek sunuyor.
1. Galataport Terminali
Limanın yeni terminali 29.000 metrekarelik bir alanı kaplıyor ve günde 15.000 ve 3 gemiye hizmet verme sahip sahip . Terminal girişini D Blok'ta bulacaksınız.
Kruvaziyer terminalinin bir özelliği de dünyadan inşa edilen ilk terminal üstündür . Ayrıca, güvenlik ve gümrük alanında benzer bir sistem ve limanda bir gemi ambarı içindedir .
Minibüsler, taksiler ve tur otobüsleri ile yolnin yanı sıra check-in alanları, gümrük, yolcu eğitimleri, bagaj ve pasaport kontrol hizmetleri içinde yer altında bulunuyor.
200 yıl sonra ilk kez İstanbul Boğazı'ndaki şehirlerdenki yeni liman, 1500 metrelik Karaköy sahiline gidiyorsunuz. Bu, Galata'nın yolunun yolunu için için planlar insanlarla görüşün. terminali ile mümkün olmaktadır.
Boğaz'ın çevredeki manzarasının sakin nefes yolu manzarası ve Galata'un mimari ihtişamı, leri ve yetkili İstanbul'un en güzel yollarından yollarından yolda ilerliyor.
Yemek tutkunuysanız Galataport'un restoran koleksiyonunu genel olarak ziyaret edin.
Galataport'un kiralanabilir alanının yaklaşık yarısının yemek işletmelerine ayrılmış olması, “ İstanbul'un yeni gastronomi mahallesi ” olacak komplekste yemek deneyimlerinin önemli bir rol oynayacağına işaret ediyor.
The Populist, Mezzaluna ve Cafer Erol gibi dünya ve Türk mutfağının en seçkin lezzetlerini sunan ulusal ve uluslararası kafe ve restoranlardan dilediğinizi seçebilirsiniz . İstanbul sokak yemeklerinden uluslararası gurme kreasyonlara kadar her zevke ve bütçeye hitap eden geniş bir seçki bulacaksınız.
Galata dörtport'ta alışveriş çılgınlığını gözlemle! Bölge için uygun olan markalardan çok sayıda mağaza ve butiğe ev eşyası vardır. Aradığınız malzemeler, kitap veya ev tipi olsun, mağazalardan harika bir eşyanızdan emin olabilirsiniz.
İpucu: bir mağaza veya markalar Galataport İstanbul Mobil cihaz kullanabilirsiniz. Ücretsiz belirli bir mağazayı ya da müşteri hizmetinden oluşan bir hizmetine sahiptir. Ayrıca ücretsiz yüksek hızlı Wi-Fi ve "Arabamı ayrıcalıklı hizmetler" sunar. Daha fazla bilgi burada. galataport.com
5. Sanat ve Kültür
Galataport, İstanbul'un yeni sanat ve kültür merkezine gitmeye . En iki iyi müzeye ev yapılıyor: İstanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi ve İstanbul Mimar Sinan Üniversitesi ve Heykel Müzesi .
Ayrıca, 1848 yılında Sultan Abdülmecid tarafından yaptırılan Tophane Saat Kulesi ile yenilenen Tophane Meydanı, 14.000 metrekarelik alanıyla Türkiye'nin ilk müze meydanıdır.
Galataport'ta çeşitli kültürler, sanat ve tasarlamayı sizleri bekliyor. Yaklaşan tüm sistem kontrol edin. galataport.com
İstanbul Galataport Biletleri ve Turları
Turlar: Galata Kulesi Bilet ve Tur: Bu tura Galata Kulesi giriş ücreti ve Galata'nın kültürel mahallesinde 90 dakikalık bir yürüyüş turu dahildir. Galata Kulesi, Tekke, İstiklal Caddesi ve Tünel Meydanı gibi turistik yerleri ziyaret ederken şehrin kültürel geçmişine dair fikir edinebilirsiniz. Galata Kulesi Bilet & Tur rezervasyonunuzu buradan yapın.
Galata ve Taksim'de Yürüyüş Turu: Bu 2 saatlik yürüyüş turu sizi İstanbul'un Avrupa mirasına götürecek. Takism ve Galata'yı keşfedin ve Galata Kulesi, Tünel Meydanı ve Tekke gibi turistik yerleri görün. Turunuzu buradan ayırtın .
Yakındaki ilgi çekici yerler için biletler : İstanbul'a ilk kez gelen ziyaretçilere Ayasofya, Topkapı Sarayı ve Sarnıç Bazilikası'na sorunsuz erişim sağlayan İstanbul VIP Kombine Bilet ve ayrıca resmi bir tur rehberi ve 9 dilde sesli rehber uygulaması ile Highlight Tours'u öneriyoruz. .
İpucu: İstanbul Hoş Geldiniz Kartı ile İstanbul'un birçok önemli noktasında zamandan ve paradan tasarruf edebilirsiniz. Pakette hızlı giriş, indirimler ve rehberli turların yanı sıra Boğaz turu, 9 dilde sesli rehber uygulaması ve toplu taşıma bileti de yer alıyor.
Galataport İstanbul'a Nasıl Gidilir?
Galata'un Karaköyport, sahilde, Tarihi Yarımada'nın hemen hemen yakındaki yer alır.
Yürüyerek: Taksim Meydanı Galata Kulesi gibi en önemli yerlerden biri 15-20 bir yürüyüşten sonra ulaşabilirsiniz.
Toplu taşıma ile: Galataport , metro, tramvaylar, otobüs ve yakındaki Marmara durakları ile toplu taşımaya çok iyi bağlantılara sahiptir . Sultanahmet'ten Galataport'a kadar kolay en kolay yolu Kabataş-Bağcılar Tramvay hattı T1'i kullanarak Tophane istasyonuna kadar gitmek.
Liman Transferleri: Havalimanına Nasıl Gidilir?
İstanbul Havalimanı 40 km, Sabiha Gökçen Havalimanı ise Galataport'a 41 km uzaklıktadır.
Galataport'tan iki havalimanından birine gitmek için birkaç kez mod değiştirmeniz gerektiğinden toplu taşıma önerilmez .
Galataport'tan havalimanlarından birine veya tam tersine ulaşmanın en kolay yolu taksi veya İstanbul kruvaziyer limanı transfer hizmetidir . Taksi yolculuğu daha pahalı olacağından, İstanbul veya Sabiha Gökçen Havalimanı'na özel transfer en iyi seçenektir. Transfer hizmeti 7/24 mevcut olup, keyifli ve sorunsuz bir yolculuk geçirmenizi sağlar. İstanbul Havalimanı'na özel transferinizi rezerve edebilirsiniz. veya Sabiha Gökçen Havalimanı'na özel transferiniz İstanbul Karşılama Kartı Mağazasında.
Galataport'un açılmasıyla birlikte gelecekte çok sayıda kruvaziyer gemisinin İstanbul'a gelmesi ve Boğaziçi metropolünün popüler bir kruvaziyer destinasyonu haline gelmesi beklenebilir .
2021'de koronavirüs pandemisi sırasında 350 bin yolcu taşıyan 200 yolcu gemisi Galataport'a yanaşmak için rezervasyon yaptı. Önümüzdeki yıllarda bu ilginin beş kat artması bekleniyor.
Yakındaki Turistik Yerler
İstanbul'u yolcu gemisi ile ziyaret ederseniz, iki kıtadaki bu büyülü şehre bir göz atmak için muhtemelen 4 ila 8 saatiniz olacak.
Ayasofya , Sultanahmet Camii, Topkapı Sarayı ve Sarnıç Bazilikası gibi İstanbul'un görülmesi gereken turistik yerlerinin çoğunu Tarihi Yarımada'da , Galataport'tan sadece kısa bir tramvay yolculuğu (Sultanahmet istasyonuna kadar T1 tramvay hattı) bulacaksınız.
Kapalıçarşı ve Mısır Çarşısı'na da T1 tramvay hattı ile ulaşılabilir. Kapalıçarşı için Beyazıt – Kapalıçarşı durağına, Mısır Çarşısı ve Galata Köprüsü için Eminönü durağına kadar gidilir.
İstanbul'un en ünlü simge yapılarından biri olan Galata Kulesi ve gece hayatı, restoranları ve mağazaları ile ünlü hareketli Taksim Meydanı sadece 16 dakikalık yürüme mesafesindedir .
Galataport, İstanbul'un en eski semtlerinden biri olan Galata'da bulunduğu için dar sokaklarında dolaşabilir ya da gözde kafe ve butiklerini ziyaret edebilirsiniz. Yapılacak bir diğer harika şey de tarihi bölgede rehberli bir tura çıkmaktır. Burada bilgi alın ve bir tur rezervasyonu yapın .
İpucu: Sınırlı zamanınızı en iyi şekilde değerlendirmek ve şehri kendi başınıza tanımak istiyorsanız, Best of Istanbul Tour by Yourmobileguide.com sizin için mükemmel olabilir.
İstanbul Turist Danışma ofisi de Galataport'a yürüme mesafesindedir. Bizi ofisimizde ziyaret etmekten çekinmeyin, size yardımcı olmaktan mutluluk duyarız.
- Harita: Google Haritası
- Adres: Mollafenari, Aydıner Hanı Pasajı, Çarşıkapı Cd No:4 D:213, 34120 Fatih/İstanbul
Always unblock Google Maps
İstanbul 5 Yıldızlı Liman Otelleri
Galataport'ta kalmak istiyorsanız, aralarından seçim yapabileceğiniz en iyi 4 otel önerilerimizi aşağıda bulabilirsiniz. Bu oteller, şehirdeki en üst düzey hizmete sahip 5 Yıldızlı otellerdir. Bunlardan birinde kalmayı planlıyorsanız , lütfen bize bu iletişim formundan ulaşın , 25 yıllık tecrübemizle yaptığımız özel bağlantılarımız sayesinde en iyi fiyatla rezervasyon yapın.
1. JW Marriott İstanbul Boğazı
Always unblock Instagram posts
Ünlü Boğaz'ın kıyısında yer alan bu 5 yıldızlı lüks otel, Galataport'a 800 metre uzaklıktadır. Lüks bir şekilde döşenmiş odalara, eksiksiz hizmet veren bir spaya ve deniz ürünleri çatı restoranı, şarap mahzeni ve panoramik Boğaz manzaralı havuz başı çatı barı dahil çok sayıda restorana sahiptir. Adres : Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, Kemankeş Cd. No:26, 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
2. Novotel İstanbul Bosphorus
Galataport'a kısa ömürlü yer alan Novotel Bosphorus, restoran, kapalı havuz ve sauna, hamam ve masaj hizmeti bulunan bir sağlıklı yaşam merkezi gibi çok sayıda seçenek sunmaktadır. Konukların yanı sıra kesen İstanbul ve Boğaz manzarasının yanı sıra hoş ve ferah konuk odalarını dairler. Adres : Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, Kemankeş Cd. No:57-59, 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
3. The Peninsula İstanbul Oteli
Galataport'ta bir fabrikada, işte burada. Boğaz manzaralı ultra lüks lüks, Tarihi Yarımada'nın nasıl tasarlanmış, restore edilmiş Merkez Han, Karaköy Yolcu Terminali ve Çinili Han sahilda yer almaktadır. 177 gösterişli oda ve takım, bir spaya ve zemin katta bir perakende pasajına sahiptir. Yarımadanın 2022 başlaması bekleniyor. Adres : Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, Mahallesi, 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
4. 10 Karaköy Otel İstanbul
Karaköy'ün kalbinde neoklasik bir binada yer alan bu şık otel, Galataport'a 900 metre ve ikonik Galata Kulesi'ne 450 metre uzaklıktadır. Lüks bir ambiyans, sanat eserleriyle dekore edilmiş çağdaş tarzda odalar ve Haliç ve Eski Şehir manzaralı bir çatı restoranı ve barı sunar. Adres : Müeyyedzade, Kemeraltı Cd. No 10, 34425 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
- İstanbul'da daha fazla öneri için Otel Rehberimizi okuyun
Galataport İstanbul SSS (Sıkça Sorulan Sorular)
Galataport, yaklaşık 53 futbol sahasına eşdeğer 400.000 metrekarelik bir alan üzerine inşa edilen bir liman kompleksinin büyük ölçekli bir kentsel dönüşüm projesidir.
Terminal, ofis alanı, kafeler, restoranlar, liman oteli ve çeşitli markalardan oluşan Galataport'un yılda yaklaşık 1,5 milyon kruvaziyer yolcusu ve 25 milyon ziyaretçi çekmesi bekleniyor. Projenin amacı, Galataport'un dünya standartlarında bir kruvaziyer limanı ve sektördeki en iyi kruvaziyer destinasyonlarından biri haline gelmesidir.
Galataport İstanbul nerede?
Galataport, Boğaz'ın girişinde Galata, Karaköy ve Tophane mahallelerinin kıyısında yer almaktadır. Adres: Galata Port İstanbul, Kılıçali Paşa Mah. Meclis-i Mebusan Cad. No:8 İç Kapı No:102, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
Galataport'a nasıl gidilir?
Galataport, İstanbul'un Karaköy semtinde, sahilde, Tarihi Yarımada'nın hemen karşısında ve yakınında yer almaktadır. Bu nedenle Taksim Meydanı veya Galata Kulesi gibi birçok önemli noktadan 15-20 dakikalık bir yürüyüşten sonra ulaşabilirsiniz.
Ayrıca yakındaki metro, tramvay, otobüs ve Marmara durakları ile toplu taşımaya çok iyi bağlantılara sahiptir. Sultanahmet'ten Galataport'a ulaşmanın en kolay yolu Kabataş-Bağcılar Tramvay hattı T1'i kullanarak Tophane durağına kadar gitmek.
Galataport çalışma saatleri nedir?
Galataport saatleri 10:00 - 22:00 saatleri arasında yer alır. Mağazaların, restoranların ve kafelerin çalışma saatlerinde ortam gösterebilir.
Galataport projesinin inşaatına Türkiye'nin Doğuş Grubu ve Bilgili Holding tarafından 2015 başlatılmaya başlandı. Tarihi Karaköy limanlarını birkru dünyavaziyer limanınaen 1,5 milyar avroluk, dünyanın en büyük projelerinden biri olarak kabul ediliyor.
Galataport'un mimari tasarımı, terminalin iç tasarımının tasarımı ve mimarisiyle tasarlanmış, modern mimari tasarımlarından yansıyanlarından yapılmıştır.
COVID-19 pandemisi nedeniyle 2020 için yapılacak olan Galataport'un Ekim 2021'e ertelendi. Yeraltı terminali yaklaşık 200 yıldır ziyarete olan Karaköy sahili, ziyarete açıldı. şimdi tekrar halka açık.
Galataport Bilgi ve Haritası
- Adres: Galata Limanı İstanbul, Kılıçali Paşa Mah. Meclis-i Mebusan Cad. No:8 İç Kapı No:102, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
- Çalışma Saatleri: 10:00 - 22:00
- Toplu Taşıma: Sultanahmet'ten: T1 tramvay hattından Tophane istasyonuna kadar
- Resmi Web: galataport.com
İstanbul'da bir gezi için gezi yerleri:
- Guide Privé
- Croisière Sur le Bosphore
- les restaurants
- Les Spécialités
- Le Guide Privé
- Les Monuments
- Les quartiers
- Une excursion avec Tout Istanbul
- Avis voyageurs
Un Guide Francophone à Istanbul
- Excursion un jour à Istanbul
Excursion d’une demi-journée à Istanbul
Visite culinaire à Istanbul
L’essentiel d’Istanbul en 3 Jours
Bib Gourmand au Guide Michelin Istanbul 2023
Les Restaurants étoilés Guide Michelin à Istanbul
Les Restaurants Conseillés par le Guide Michelin à Istanbul 2023
Le Baklava Turc ou Baklawa à Istanbul
Les Cartes SIM en Turquie – Quel opérateur choisir en Turquie ?
Location de vacances appartement à istanbul, les meilleurs séries turques, comment s’habiller à istanbul et en turquie mosquées, lieux publics, circuit en cappadoce au départ d’istanbul, la tour de galata istanbul.
La Tour de Galata Istanbul se situe sur la rive européenne dans le quartier de Galata qui aujourd’hui est un quartier du district de Beyoglu au nord de la Corne d’or, proche de la rue Istiklal. Observez avec Toutistanbul la ville du meilleur point de vue au sommet de la tour de Galata et visitez à pied avec un guide francophone les quartiers les plus intéressants d’Istanbul.
la tour de Galata Istanbul
Le Bosphore et la majestueuse Istanbul du haut d’une tour médiévale de 66,9 mètres de haut. Le quartier de Galata branché où regorgent des nombreuses petites boutiques d’artisanat et restaurants et bars. Une grande diversité culturelle des siècles à travers les rues animées du quartier Beyoglu; Rue Istiklal, Pera, Cukurcuma, Karakoy.
Cette tour d’observation a été construite par les Génois en 1348, elle avait pour but de surveiller les flottes commerciales. Elle porte aussi le nom de CHRISTEA TURRIS (tour du christ). En 1453 le sultan Mehmet II fit du sommet de la tour un poste d’observation pour signaler les incendies.
Sous Soliman le Magnifique la tour servit de prison puis de tour d’observation astrologique sur Murat III. Entre 1964 et 1967 il fut réalisé de gros travaux de rénovation dont la création d’un restaurant et d’une salle de spectacle au dernier étage.
En 1632 au 17. siècle sous le règne de Murat IV, un homme du nom de Hezarfen Ahmed Çelebi s’élança de la Tour de Galata et plana jusqu’à la rive asiatique grâce à des ailes qu’il avait lui même confectionné. Cet événement créa une grande sensation dans l’empire.
MURAT IV voulut le récompenser, mais les chefs religieux et les conseillers du palais lui firent changer d’avis et HEZARFEN fût exilé en ce qui est aujourd’hui l’Algérie, où il mourut à l’âge de 31 ans.
L’architecture de la tour :
Cette tour comporte 9 étages qui fait d’elle une belle dame élancée de 66,9 mètres qui fît d’elle à la période de l’empire ottoman la plus haute construction de la ville.
Sa silhouette est d’un diamètre de 16,45 mètre à la base et de 8,95 mètre intérieur ses murs font 3,75 mètre d’épaisseur. A l’entrée deux ascenseurs vous invitent à monter au 7. étage (il n’est pas possible d’y accéder autrement).
La visite se fera à pied pour les deux derniers étages, arrivé au sommet sera grand votre étonnement et votre plaisir de pouvoir contempler les splendeurs de la ville d’en son ensemble.
Adresse de la Tour de Galata Galata Kulesi şişhane tél : 0212 293 81 80 https://muze.gen.tr/muze-detay/galatakulesi
Les horaires d’ouvertures de la tour de Galata Ouvert de 8h30 à 23h00 et tous les jours.
Prix de l’entrée de la tour Galata : 350 TL
Comment aller à la tour Galata de la rive asiatique ? Prendre le bateau en direction de Karaköy, de L’embarcadère de Karaköy, possibilité d’y aller à pied (15 minutes environ) ou prenez le Tunnel (le funiculaire). Prenez le temps de flâner dans les ruelles et apprécier la beauté du quartier.
De nombreux créateurs, stylistes, peintres, restaurateurs, inventeurs ont prit place dans le quartier de Beyoglu . Galata est endroit très agréable et distrayant. Des pensions, appart location y ont vu le jour, c’est un bel emplacement pour séjourner à Istanbul.
- comment aller a la tour de galata
- la tour de galata
- la vue de la tour galata
- prix de la tour de galata
Hola buenas Quiero saber porfavor que precios tienen y si sea con grupos o privado? 5 días 4 noches, y que incluye
LAISSER UN COMMENTAIRE Annuler la réponse
Enregistrer mon nom, email et site web dans ce navigateur pour la prochaine fois que je commenterai.
- Quel est le tarif d'un guide privé à Istanbul ?
- Comment réserver un dîner spectacle sur le Bosphore ?
- Comment faire votre demande en mariage sur le Bosphore à Istanbul ?
- 10 lieux à visiter à Istanbul
- Visite des Monuments Essentiels à Istanbul en 2 jours
- La visite des monuments et des lieux essentiels d’Istanbul en 3 jours
- Comment acheter la Carte Pass Musée Istanbul 2023 ?
- Louer un bateau à istanbul
- Les prix des musées à Istanbul 2023
- Quels sont les prix des transferts de l'aéroport d'Istanbul et de Sabiha Gökçen ?
- Réservez une escapade pour un week-end à Istanbul
Istanbul : guide complet pour un voyage à Istanbul !
- Visiter Istanbul
- Voyage culinaire
- Où dormir à Istanbul
Tour de Galata
Posted by Istanbul City on Juin 11, 2011 in Monuments / Culture | 0 comments
Historique de la Tour de Galata
La Tour de Galata, Galata Kulesi en turc, se situe dans le quartier de Beyoglu (Istanbul). Il s’agit d’une construction datant de l’époque médiévale, plus précisément de 1348. La Tour de Galata délimitait à l’époque la frontière Nord de la colline où se sont établis les Génois, avec l’accord des Byzantins, depuis le milieu du 13ème siècle. La Tour de Galata était alors entourée de murailles afin de protéger cette colline.
Avec l’arrivée des Ottomans au pouvoir à Istanbul en 1453, les derniers étages de la Tour de Galata furent utilisés comme point d’observation en vue de prévenir les incendies. Par la suite, la Tour de Galata faisait fonction de prison, puis de poste de contemplation dans le domaine astrologique. Il faut noter également, qu’au 17ème siècle, un homme du nom d’Hezarfen Ahmet Celebi devint le premier homme volant en s’élançant du sommet de la Tour de Galata et en arrivant au quartier d’Usküdar situé sur l’autre rive du Bosphore.
Architecture de la Tour de Galata
La Tour de Galata a une hauteur de 68 mètres, alors que sa base se situe à 35 mètres au-dessus du niveau de la mer. Il s’agissait à l’époque de de la plus haute construction de la ville d’Istanbul. Le diamètre de la Tour de Galata est quant à lui de 16 mètres. La Tour de Galata actuelle est toutefois quelque peu différente de la Tour de Galata originale du fait de plusieurs incendies et tremblements de terre qui ont touché l’édifice depuis sa construction.
Dans ce contexte, la partie supérieure de la Tour de Galata fut réparée voir même reconstruite à plusieurs reprises. Ceci fut le cas après le terrible incendie de 1794 ou dans les années 1960 lorsque l’on ajouta un toit conique à la Tour de Galata. Depuis 1960, la Tour de Galata est ouverte au public, avec la création d’un café, d’un restaurant et même d’une discothèque dans la partie supérieure de la Tour de Galata. Depuis le balcon située au 7éme étage de la Tour de Galata, vous pourrez observer une splendide vue sur le Bosphore et sur la ville d’Istanbul.
Visite de la Tour de Galata
La Tour de Galata est accessible à pied en descendant depuis l’extrémité Sud de la célèbre rue piétonne d’Istanbul nommée Istiklal Caddesi (Rue de l’Indépendance) dans le quartier de Beyoglu ou en montant depuis le quartier de Karaköy où se trouve un embarcadère de ferries pour les liaisons entre les deux rives du Bosphore.
La Tour de Galata est ouverte tous les jours de 9h à 20h.
[googleMap name= »Tour de Galata » width= »600″ height= »380″ typecontrol= »false » directions_to= »false »]Galata Kulesi Sokak, Istanbul, Turquie[/googleMap]
Réservez vos places pour une cérémonie de derviches tourneurs dans un édifice de charme en plein centre d'Istanbul (Eminonu) ...
- Marchés (5)
- Gastronomie (32)
- Besiktas (1)
- Beyazit (1)
- Eminonu (2)
- Kadiköy-Uskudar (2)
- Sultanahmet (3)
- Istanbul pratique (59)
- Eglises (7)
- Mausolées (7)
- Mosquées (33)
- Musées (18)
- Synagogues (4)
- Parcs & Jardins (11)
- Quartiers (8)
- Beyazit (2)
- Eminönü (2)
- Kadikoy-Uskudar (2)
- Sultanahmet (2)
- Traditions (12)
Istanbul | © http://www.istanbul-city.fr
- Istanbul Attractions
- Istanbul Tours
- Plan Your Visit
- Basilica Cistern Tickets
- Topkapi Palace Tickets
- Dolmabahçe Palace Tickets
- Hagia Sophia Tickets
- Blue Mosque Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Tickets
- Turkish Bath & Hammam Experience Tickets
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tickets
- Grand Bazaar
- Istanbul Aquarium
- Maiden's Tower
- Istanbul Airport transfers
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport transfers
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Evening Cruises
- Yacht Tours
Book Galata Tower Tickets
Headout is a brand trusted by millions of guests worldwide offering curated experiences to enjoy this attraction.
Entry Tickets to Galata Tower
- Get a magnificent bird’s eye view of Istanbul from the top of the Galata Tower and enjoy a hassle-free experience with an express elevator to the lookout platform.
- Catch sight of landmarks like the Hagia Sophia Museum, Suleymaniye Mosque, or the Topkapi Palace.
- Be a local in Istanbul as you take to its ancient and vibrant streets between Taksim and Karaköy.
- Ride one of the oldest subways in the world before you explore Istiklal Street.
- Enjoy access to the Galata Tower with an audio guide app that narrates fun facts about the tower to enlighten you.
- Entry to Galata Tower
- Express elevator to the lookout platform of the Galata Tower
- Hotel transfers
- Tip: When exiting the metro station, ignore the Galata Tower signs and follow the signs towards Istanbul Galata Universitesi instead. You will arrive at Buyuk Hendek Cd. The tower is a four-minute (mostly downhill) walk from there.
- Your tickets will be sent to you 1 day prior to the visit date.
- Please note that there is mostly no internet or very little signal in the museum. Please download the Audio Guide App on your own smartphone before your visit.
- Remember to bring your earphones.
- Please check your voucher for the audio guide instructions.
- Note: As of Nov 1, 2023, the Observation Terrace on the 8th floor will be closed due to restoration. Other floors can still be visited.
- These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 31 December, 2023.
- These tickets are valid until 31 December, 2023.
Combo: Galata Tower + Bosphorus Cruise Tickets
- Take advantage of this cost-effective combo and experience Istanbul's unforgettable attractions and skyline from both land and sea!
- Avoid the crowds and skip the lines at the Galata Tower, a relic of the Genoese community. Get a bird's-eye view of the sprawling city below you.
- Immerse yourself in Istanbul's storied past and breathtaking natural scenery with a 90-min Bosphorus cruise.
- Complete with an audio guide in 10 languages, sail past palaces like the historic Dolmabahçe Palace and Beylerbeyi Palace, Rumeli Fortress, and other landmarks.
- Fast track entry to Galata Tower
- Access to the express elevator
- 90-min cruise
- Marine officer meet-and-greet before the cruise
- Bosphorus map
- One water/tea onboard the cruise
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Tip: Witness the sunset from the tower to experience beautiful views of the city, with the light and shadows creating effects on the buildings and the water.
- If you have mobility issues or trouble climbing stairs, avoid ascending the tower's staircase which has more than 200 steps.
- Tip: The cruise can be crowded during peak season, and on weekends, so it's best to visit during the week or during the off-season to avoid the crowds.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Polish, and Russian.
- Bring along your headphones for convenience.
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Istanbul Pass with Access to Top Attractions
- Valid for 7 days , the Istanbul Tourist Card lets you explore the Turkish metropolis as you skip the line to key attractions and cruise along the Bosphorus strait on a boat ride.
- Enjoy live guided tours and audio-guided tours of ancient sights like Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and the Basilica Cistern.
- See the underground pillars and learn about Byzantine architecture at the Basilica Cistern, and learn about the Ottoman conquest of Constantinople at Hagia Sophia.
- Get up to 10 free rides on the public transportation system across Istanbul including metro, tram, ferry, funicular, bus, and Metrobus.
- Set sail on the Bosphorus strait on a 90 min cruise and enjoy a 20% discount on Turkish baths, luxury yacht tours, the Whirling Dervish show, and more!
- Skip-the-line access and entry tickets to attractions
- 30 min Hagia Sophia highlights tour
- 30 min Topkapi Palace highlights tour
- 30 min Basilica Cistern highlights tour
- Unlimited stay inside each museum
- Audio guide app in 9 languages
- 90 min Bosphorus Cruise
- 10 rides with public transportation
- Digital guide book & map
- Skip-the-line service for Hagia Sophia
- Entrance into Harem of Topkapi
- Tip: Research and plan out your itinerary beforehand so that you can make the best use of your Istanbul Tourist Card!
- Your card will be valid for 7 days (in hours) after first use and only one-time entry is allowed at each attraction.
- Audio guide app is available in English, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Chinese, and Turkish. The app can be downloaded on your smartphone prior to the visit.
- Skip-the-line line tickets let you skip ticket lines, not the security line.
Top things to do in Istanbul
Visiting the Galata Tower | Panoramic views of Istanbul's skyline
Galata Tower is an iconic Turkish monument, which is known as one of the oldest and tallest towers in Istanbul . This centuries-old observatory tower was erected in the 14th century as a part of the defense wall surrounding the district, directly opposite ancient Constantinople. Learn all about getting your Galata Tower tickets and what you can expect from a visit to the venue.
Why visit the Galata Tower?
- Panoramic views: The topmost floor of the tower is known for the stellar 360-degree panoramic views of the city. From here you can enjoy the breathtaking skyline of Istanbul, including the Golden Horn, the Bosphorus, and the Historical Peninsula.
- Historical significance: Originally named the Tower Of Christ, this famous observatory has dominated the Beyoglu skyline since 1348 when the Genoese Colony built this 220-foot high tower inside the city walls of their colony called Galata. It was primarily built to be a defense tower but it soon became an astronomical observatory.
- Romantic atmosphere: The tower's charming ambiance makes it a popular spot for couples. Whether you're watching the sunset, having a romantic dinner at the tower's restaurant, or taking in the city lights at night, the Galata Tower provides a romantic setting for special moments.
- Bustling area: The Galata Tower area is bustling with life. You can explore the lively neighborhood of Karakoy, visit art galleries, dine at trendy restaurants, or attend various events and festivals. It's a great starting point for exploring the vibrant local culture.
Which Galata Tower ticket is best for you?
If you are short on time
Go for: Entry tickets Duration: Flexible Guide: Not available
- With these entry tickets, you can avoid long lines, enter the Galata Tower, and take the express elevator to the lookout platform.
- Get a magnificent view of the cityscape and observe iconic landmarks like the Hagia Sophia and the Topkapi Palace from up the Galata Tower.
- Entry tickets to Galata Tower
If you want to save money
Go for: Combo tickets Duration: Flexible Guide: Audio guide in over 10 languages
- With a one-time purchase of a combo ticket, you can enjoy access to the Galata Tower express elevator, a 90-minute Bosphorus Cruise, and avail of a multilingual audio guide, available in over 9 languages.
- You can also greet a marine officer before embarking on the Bosphorus Cruise.
- Combo: Galata Tower + Bosphorus Cruise tickets
If you want to explore in-depth
Go for: Istanbul passes Duration: 168 hours Guide: Audio guide app in 9 languages
- The Istanbul Pass is valid for up to 7 days and allows you to access a variety of attractions.
- You can enjoy a 30-minute highlights tour of the Hagia Sophia, the Topkapi Palace, and the Basilica Cistern, and skip ahead of long lines for multiple other attractions. You can also enjoy a 90-minute Bosphorus Cruise, 10 public transport rides, and a digital guide.
- Istanbul Pass with access to top attractions
Plan your visit to the Galata Tower
Galata tower opening hours.
Galata Tower Istanbul is open from 9 AM - 7 PM daily.
Best Time to Visit Galata Tower
If you want to skip the crowds, it is suggested that you visit early in the morning during the opening time or late in the evening, near the closing time.
Galata Tower is located at Bereketzade, Galata Kulesi, 34421 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey. Google Map Directions
Galata Tower can be reached by Bus, Tram, and even the Underground Metro.
By Tram: Take the T1 metro to Karaköy station, which is the closest station to Galata Tower.
By Metro: Take the M2 metro to Sishane. It is a 4 min walk from there to Galata Tower.
By Bus: Buses 28, 30D, 38B, 66, 78, 93, and 99A go to Galata Tower.
- Galata Konak Café: A short walk away from Galata Tower lies this hidden restaurant with rooftop seating and a beautiful ambiance with similar views to the Galata Tower, this restaurant is a must-visit when you are visiting Galata’s finest.
- Bee Bubble: Walk down from the Şişhane metro station onto Istiklal Street to find the Bee Bubble (formerly Cha’ya Galata). With nearly 30 varieties of tea available, this cafe is a nice stopover for some pastries and tea. You can even bring your laptop and work from here while you enjoy the ambiance & the peaceful setting.
- Dürümzade: Tourists are usually used to posh cafes & quaint restaurants around Galata but if you are a person looking for a quick, pocket friendly but delicious bite, head to Dürümzade. A hole-in-the-wall restaurant, it serves up delicious beef, chicken, or lamb kebab wrapped in flavorful flatbread and garnished with parsley, onions, and tomato.
- Soho House Istanbul : Stay in this luxurious boutique hotel that is situated in Beyoglu district, Soho House. This hotel has a courtyard garden with a Cecconi’s restaurant and their cowshed spa offers a gym and a traditional hammam!
- 10 Karakoy Istanbul: Just a 10-minute walk from Galata Tower and the popular Istiklal Street lies 10 Karaköy İstanbul. Karakoy is one of the up-and-coming trendy places in Istanbul that has plenty of restaurants, clubs, and pubs and is a tourist hotspot!
- Bankerhan Hotel Galata: A short walking distance from the Galata Tower, the historic building of Bankerhan Hotel offers its residents a beautiful city view from its rooms.
- The Galata Istanbul Hotel MGallery: Situated in the Beyoglu district, a short 200 meters away from the historic Galata Tower, MGallery by Sofitel provides a beautiful & luxurious stay to its guests. This property has a rooftop bar, marble fittings, and a calming sauna for its guests to enjoy.
Galata Tower Istanbul is famous for its surrounding areas which are filled with shops, restaurants, clubs, and cafes. You can splurge at your heart’s content in these narrow alleyway shops that have everything from musical instruments to Turkish Wines to the flea markets that sell trendy clothes.
If you are a musical person, head to Galip Dede Street where you will find everything from a mediator to old domra or oud. If you are a guitar fanatic, you would also get some great choices to choose from and indulge in.
If you want to shop for clothes, head to Atelier on Serdar-ı Ekrem. You will get a wide variety to choose from starting from biker boots and ranging to mini dresses, bracelets neon pants, etc. You will also find a variety of these on sale so look carefully and while you are at it, you can also grab a coffee at a cafe outside.
- Don’t forget to carry and wear your face mask while visiting the monument.
- Ensure do you wear comfortable shoes as exploring Galata Tower and its surrounding areas requires quite a bit of walking.
- If you want to avoid the crowd you should visit Galata Tower Istanbul during the opening time in the morning or near closing time near evening.
- Carry loose change to make exact payments or use online payment services to lessen contact on spot.
- The easiest way to the top of the tower is by elevator, so make use of it. It only accommodates 6 people but it is worth the wait.
- Children below five years of age don’t require a ticket.
Beyond the Galata Tower
The Hagia Sophia, originally a Byzantine cathedral and later an Ottoman mosque, is an architectural masterpiece in Istanbul. It features a magnificent dome, stunning mosaics, and has a rich history that spans centuries.
Topkapi Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage site, was the primary residence of Ottoman sultans for over 400 years. It showcases a rich collection of Ottoman art, historical artifacts, and beautiful courtyards and gardens.
The Basilica Cistern, a remarkable underground water reservoir in Istanbul, features 336 ancient columns, a serene atmosphere, and Medusa head sculptures. Its history dates back to the Byzantine period.
Dolmabahce Palace is a stunning 19th-century Ottoman palace located on the Bosphorus shoreline in Istanbul. It's known for its opulent architecture, European-style interiors, and exquisite gardens.
Galata Tower tickets: FAQs
Yes, you can now purchase tickets to Galata Tower online to reduce contact transmission.
The cancellation policy for the Galata Tower walking tour is super flexible. You will get a full refund upon canceling this tour up to 24 hours before schedule.
The tour tickets are valid for the date selected during checkout.
You can book your tickets to the walking tour at least 6 months in advance.
The restaurant inside Galata Tower has been shut down after the recent renovation.
Galata Tower has the most beautiful view of Istanbul from its top-floor observatory which overlooks the entire city, including the Bosphorus, Hagia Sophia Museum, and the Topkapi Palace, and is a must-visit.
The best time to visit Galata tower is in the early morning and the late evening so you can enjoy smaller crowds.
Yes, visitors are allowed to take pictures inside the monument.
The neighborhood around Galata Tower is famous for its quaint cafes and restaurants that are famous amongst tourists.
The best way to purchase your Galata Tower tickets is to get them online as it offers you a safe, contactless experience and you can also avail of discounts offered by third-party ticketing websites.
Yes, Galata Tower Istanbul is wheelchair accessible as there is an elevator that takes the viewers to the topmost floor.
- Real Estate Projects
- Esenyurt Istanbul Apartments
- Eyup Sultan Property for Sale
- Kagithane Property for Sale
- Kucukcekmece Property
- Properties in Istanbul European Side
- Avcilar Apartments for Sale
- Apartments for Sale in Bagcilar
- Bakirkoy Apartments for Sale
- Apartments for Sale in Basaksehir
- Apartments for Sale in Beylikduzu
- Beyoglu Apartments for Sale
- Property for Sale in Sariyer
- Apartments for sale in Sisli
- Zeytinburnu Apartments for Sale
- Best Real Estate in Istanbul
- Real Estate blogs
- Real Estate Turkey news
- Turkey news
- Turkey economy
- Turkish citizenship
- Hotel Apartments in Istanbul
- Turkish Citizenship by Investment
- Questions about Turkish Citizenship
- Turkish Nationality Law
- Investment in Turkey
The Best Tour at Galata Tower Istanbul Turkey
- 2 years ago
Table of Contents
Galata Tower Istanbul (Galata Kulesi) is one of the oldest towers in the world and one of the most well-known landmarks in Turkey. In this essay, we will mention some information related to Galata Tower Istanbul location, Galata Tower Istanbul opening hours, Galata Tower Istanbul ticket price, Galata Tower Istanbul history, and the charming Galata Tower Istanbul Turkey lighting effect.
Galata Tower Istanbul was on the UNESCO Temporary World Heritage List in 2013, and was used as a long-standing fire watchtower and also was named Galata Fire Tower.
And Galata Tower Istanbul history goes back to the Byzantine Emperor “Justinianus” in 507-508 AD and it was reconstructed in 1348-1349.
The tower was built again between 1445 and 1446, and it was damaged by an earthquake in the fifteenth century, and after that, Galata Tower Istanbul history place was repaired by the engineer Hayreddin.
After Galata Tower Istanbul was repaired during the era of Selim, a large window was added to the upper floor of the tower.
And the top of Galata Tower in Istanbul Turkey was covered by the famous and amazing cone-shaped.
The building was restored again in 1967, and with its height of 63-meter, Galata Tower Istanbul Turkey lighting effect offers a panoramic view of the old city.
Many foreign visitors and tourists come and rent apartments in its area to enjoy the sights, sounds, and pleasures of Beyoglu , Istanbul.
Read more: Facts about the Maiden’s Tower (Kız Kulesi) in Istanbul
Read more: Top Sisli Istanbul Apartments for Sale and Fun Things to Do
Galata Tower Istanbul History Information
Here are some information about Galata Tower Istanbul history:
- Galata Tower in Istanbul Turkey is located at a popular intersection of waterways.
- It was built to replace a much older tower that was destroyed before.
- Also, Galata Tower in Istanbul Turkey was the tallest building in the city when it was completed.
- It was built with very thick walls.
- A transcontinental pilot flew out of Galata tower Istanbul in the seventeenth century.
Read more: Where to buy a house in Istanbul?
Galata Tower Istanbul Location in Beyoglu, Turkey
It is easy to reach Galata Tower Istanbul Turkey location by bus and tram and even by subway.
You can go to the nearest station to Galata Tower Istanbul location which is Karakoy Station.
But for travelers, the easiest way to go from Galata Tower Istanbul in Turkey to the airport is to take the underground tram at Karakoy or Eminonu stations.
However, if you prefer to save your time, there is an alternative of this way to reach Galata Tower Istanbul location.
You can take a private Istanbul Airport transport service at any time of your desire and at a reasonable price.
It is possible to walk around the historical areas of Istanbul or go to Beyoglu to participate in cultural activities, go shopping and see the outstanding attractions of the area.
There are many restaurants, cafes and fast food corners in the Galata Tower Istanbul Turkey location, and PePo Café & Restaurant serves delicious dishes with good vibes around the tower.
Read more: Grand Bazaar Istanbul – The Oldest and Largest in The World
Read more: Miniaturk Istanbul Park and Miniature Museum of Turkey
Tips you should know before visiting Galata Tower in Istanbul Turkey
Visiting Galata Tower Istanbul is easy because there is no need for early booking, and you can pay Galata Tower Istanbul ticket price either online or just at reaching the tower.
Galata Tower Istanbul ticket price is 100 Turkish Lira and free of charge for children under 7 years.
You will find different pricing for students, adults and foreigners, but Galata Tower Istanbul ticket price is very low compared to many other prices.
Moreover, Galata Tower in Istanbul Turkey is designed as a museum, so this will let you enjoy your time by taking a tour in Galata Tower Istanbul opening hours.
As for Galata Tower Istanbul opening hours, they are from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Read more: Historical Facts About The Blue Mosque Istanbul
Galata Tower Istanbul Turkey Lighting Effect
This unique tour around Galata Tower Istanbul Turkey lighting effect will give you very interesting stories about this historical building as well as its surroundings.
With Galata Tower Istanbul Turkey lighting effect, you can see Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Suleymaniye Mosque from the top of the tower.
So, we advise you to take an elevator to the top of the tower to see Galata Tower Istanbul Turkey lighting effect and enjoy panoramic views of the city.
Read more: Dolmabahce Palace Istanbul – Full Details
Read more: The Best Place to Live in Turkey for Families
Frequently Asked Questions about Galata Tower in Istanbul Turkey
What is the galata tower.
Galata Tower (Galata Kulesi) is one of the oldest towers in the world and one of the most well-known landmarks in Turkey.
Is Galata Tower in Europe or Asia?
Galata Tower is located on the European side of Istanbul overlooking both the Golden Horn and the Bosphorus Strait.
Who built Galata Tower?
The Byzantine Emperor “Justinianus” is the first one who built Galata Tower.
How far is Galata Tower from Taksim Square?
The distance between Galata Tower and Taksim Square is 1.9 km.
Does Galata Tower have a lift?
Yes, Galata Tower has a lift to the 7 th floor.
How to get to Galata Tower from Sultanahmet?
The distance between Galata Tower and Sultanahmet is only 2.8 km. You can get to Galata Tower by tram, taxi, bus, or by feet.
What to do in Galata Tower?
There are many restaurants, cafes and fast food corners in Galata Tower, and PePo Café & Restaurant serves delicious dishes with good vibes around the tower. Also, lighting effects of the tower will give you very interesting stories about this historical building as well as its surroundings.
When was the Galata Tower built?
Galata Tower was built in 507-508 AD and it was reconstructed in 1348-1349. The tower was constructed again between 1445 and 1446, and it was damaged by an earthquake in the fifteenth century, and after that, Galata Tower was repaired by the engineer Hayreddin.
How high is Galata Tower in Istanbul?
Galata Tower in Istanbul is 63 meters.
Is Galata Tower open?
Yes, Galata Tower opening hours are daily from 9 Am to 7 Pm.
How to get to Galata Tower?
It is easy to get to Galata Tower by bus and tram and even by subway, and you can go to the nearest station to Galata Tower which is Karakoy Station
How to get to Galata Tower from Kadikoy?
The easiest and most convenient ways to get from Kadikoy to Galata Tower are by bus, taxi, car or shuttle. You can also take a metro from Kadikoy to Yenikapi metro station and then to Taksim metro station.
Where is the Galata Tower located?
Galata Tower is located on the European side of Istanbul in Beyoglu district, overlooking both the Golden Horn and the Bosphorus Strait.
Read more: Best 10 villages in Istanbul countryside you must visit
Read more: How to Buy Real Estate in Turkey According to Turkish Law?
Do you know what the benefits of buying a property in Istanbul? Contact me to find out why!
- December 7, 2022
- Best Real Estate in Istanbul , Real Estate blogs , Real Estate tips , Turkey news
Istanbul Fatih Apartments for Sale – The Full Guide
- November 25, 2022
- Real Estate blogs , Real Estate Turkey news , Turkey news
The Best Guide to House Prices in Istanbul Turkey
- October 14, 2022
- Real Estate blogs , Turkey news
Istanbul’s Magical City | All You Need to Know
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Best Travel Agencies
Search turkeytravelplanner.com, what cities.
- Aegean Coastal Cities
- Mediterranean Coastal Cities
Galata Tower, Istanbul, Turkey
Last Updated on January 18, 2023
The Galata Tower, one of the most prominent architectural gems, welcomes thousands of visitors every year, offering an extraordinary panoramic view of the entire city of Istanbul. Located in the historic Beyoğlu district, the tower has dominated the skyline since 1348, and never lost its gleaming glory since then.
The Tower is open to visitors from 8:30 am to 11 pm every day of the week.
You can either buy a ticket or buy a Museum Card , which is highly recommended if you are planning to visit various historical sights around Turkey. If you have a Museum Card you don't have to wait in the ticket queue, you can immediately enter the tower by showing your Museum Card. For more information about the current prices of the tickets, you can check the official Galata Tower website .
How to get there
Galata Tower is located in a central location, which makes it easy to access via public transportation ( map ).
You can either take the Metro , get off at Şişhane Station, and walk down Beyoğlu Street for 10-15 minutes, then you will reach it. Beyoğlu Street is very nice to walk through, filled with tiny authentic shops, and rooftop bars, from which you can have an incredible view of Galata Tower.
Alternatively, you can take the tram , get off at Karaköy , and walk up through Bank Street, Bankalar Caddesi . Follow the Komodo Stairs , Komodo Merdiveni , leading you to the tower through cute alleyways, allowing you to experience the real Old Istanbul .
The Galata Tower is 66.9 meters (220-feet) high. Most of the interior has changed throughout history, but the 3.75-meter (12-foot)-thick walls remain, still passing through the authentic feeling of history. Until the 1960s it was a fire lookout tower. Now the upper floors hold the panorama balcony.
The panorama balcony , encircling the top of the tower, is a real gem. You can observe the entire city down to the smallest detail. On one side you will have the endless beauty of the Golden Horn , uniting with the Bosphorus. The Topkapı Palace , Hagia Sophia , Blue Mosque , and the Süleymaniye Mosque, all lined up on the horizon, will give you an incredible panorama. Being surrounded by so many architectural gems, and mosques, you will definitely want to be on top of Galata Tower when it's time for the call to prayer s, preferably the sunset call, then you will have the full effect.
Initially the tower was built in 528 by the Byzantines as a lighthouse, to keep an eye on the Marmara Sea and ships, being vigilant against the possible dangers approaching the land. In 1024 the tower was destroyed due to occupation but was rebuilt by the Genoese in 1348.
Originally named the Tower of Christ , the tower was the highpoint in the city walls of the Genoese colony called Galata .
A lot of repairs have been done after the conquest of Istanbul in 1453, under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent. Back then the tower was used as a dungeon, later on, it was also used as an observatory, and fire watchtower, as almost every location of the city could be observed from it.
In Evliya Çelebi’s, a famous Ottoman Traveler, Travel Book the story is told of how, in 1638, Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi attached wings to his body and flew across the Bosphorus to Üsküdar. He is considered to be the first person in the world to fly with sail wings.
The neighborhood around the Galata Tower, derelict when I first came to Istanbul in the 1960s, was very much filled with the hüzün (melancholy) so emphasized in Orhan Pamuk's wonderful memoir, Istanbul: Memories and the City.
In the past few years, however, the entire district from the Galata Tower uphill to Tünel Square, with its Swedish Consulate-General, Deutsche Schule (German High School), and other Ottoman-era institutions, has been extraordinarily gentrified.
The Tower of Love
According to certain legends the Galata Tower is believed to be a magical spot where love unravels and binds lovers to one another till eternity. Couples who climb the tower together for the first time will get married, but if one of them already has climbed it the opposite will happen. That is why you better make sure to be the first one with whom your partner climbs the tower, otherwise, it's up to you to consider the consequences, if you believe in the local legend.
Another legend is about the endless love between the Galata Tower and The Maiden’s Tower , which unfortunately has no happy ending. It is believed that the Bosphorus not only divides Istanbul into two, but also separates these two lovers from one another. This separation is thought to be the reason why Hazerfen Ahmet Çelebi flew from the tower to Üsküdar , only to hand on the love letters of the Galata Tower to The Maiden Tower. But unfortunately, a strong wind came by and dispersed all the letters into the Bosphorus.
—by Tom Brosnahan , updated by Julide Koca
Whirling Dervish Hall
Old Istanbul (Sultanahmet)
R ent ap artments/flats
Visit our Facebook group:
- Maps of Turkey
- Best Guided Tours
- Travel Agents
- Private Tour Guides
- Turkish Money
- What it Costs
- Photo Gallery
- Special Interests
- Trip Consulations
- Travel Details FAQs
The Top 10 Things To Do and See In Galata, Istanbul
Galata is a social and cultural hub in Istanbul that boasts an array of monuments, experiences, and sights to make your time in the area and in Turkey exceptional. From ancient monuments to retail opportunities and sporting events, Galata has it all. Join us for a comprehensive countdown of the essential stops for you to visit and appreciate while you’re here.
View all trips.
Galata Convent of Whirling Dervishes
It is an image that has become synonymous with Turkey, its culture, and Middle-Eastern mysticism. At The Galata Convent of Whirling Derishes, you will be treated to the poignant and captivating sight of skilled Turkish Dervishes hypnotically spinning in deep prayer, a display staged in the worship of Allah. The ceremony which has long been performed for awed spectators shows groups of men whirling for a quarter of an hour in a trance-like state to the sound of ululating, sonorous, Islamic hymns. For an authentic glimpse into Turkey’s cultural and spiritual past, this spectacle is not to be missed.
Looking for an expert's perspective.
Back to map, southamerica.
Seductive Southern Italy
Edinburgh And The Scottish Highlands By Train
Complete Portugal By Train
Soulful South Korea
1. south korea.
Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam
Secrets Of Sri Lanka By Train
3. sri lanka.
Church of St. Anthony of Padua, Istanbul
Building, Church, Museum
Become a Culture Tripper!
Sign up to our newsletter to save up to 800$ on our unique trips..
The Oxford Street of Turkey will enchant you from one end to the other. It boasts a number of restaurants, dessert vendors, antique shops, familiar Western chains and independent boutiques . Buskers line the roads and hundreds of locals and tourists are constantly milling about. This is a fantastic shopping destination and makes a prime place to sit back and people watch! If travelling the street by foot doesn’t appeal, feel free to take one of the vintage red trams!
Istiklal Street, Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Istanbul Modern/ Istanbul Museum of Modern Art
Museum, Shop, Store
The Jewish Museum of Turkey
Camondo stairs (kamondo stairs).
Though more of a general monument in the capital city, do not hesitate to make the most of the Turkish boutiques and designers in Istanbul. Amid more recognizable western brands that are incredibly popular in the cosmopolitan city, there are still make unique products to be found and treasured. There are shops selling original art, furniture, clothing and much more that are lesser known on the world stage but are met with huge acclaim in Turkey. In a world that celebrates individuality and innovation, don’t hesitate to make a purchase that will mark you apart from the crowd!
A Galatasaray Match
Volcanic Iceland Epic Trip
Meet our local insider.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A GUIDE?
What do you love about your job, it's the personal contact, the personal experiences. i love meeting people from all over the world... i really like getting to know everyone and feeling like i'm traveling with a group of friends., what destination is on your travel bucket-list, i have so many places on my list, but i would really lobe to go to africa. i consider myself an “adventure girl” and africa feels like the ultimate adventure.
Every CULTURE TRIP Small-group adventure is led by a Local Insider just like Hanna.
See Our Culture Trips
KEEN TO EXPLORE THE WORLD?
Connect with like-minded people on our premium trips curated by local insiders and with care for the world
Since you are here, we would like to share our vision for the future of travel - and the direction Culture Trip is moving in.
Culture Trip launched in 2011 with a simple yet passionate mission: to inspire people to go beyond their boundaries and experience what makes a place, its people and its culture special and meaningful — and this is still in our DNA today. We are proud that, for more than a decade, millions like you have trusted our award-winning recommendations by people who deeply understand what makes certain places and communities so special.
Increasingly we believe the world needs more meaningful, real-life connections between curious travellers keen to explore the world in a more responsible way. That is why we have intensively curated a collection of premium small-group trips as an invitation to meet and connect with new, like-minded people for once-in-a-lifetime experiences in three categories: Culture Trips, Rail Trips and Private Trips. Our Trips are suitable for both solo travelers, couples and friends who want to explore the world together.
Culture Trips are deeply immersive 5 to 16 days itineraries, that combine authentic local experiences, exciting activities and 4-5* accommodation to look forward to at the end of each day. Our Rail Trips are our most planet-friendly itineraries that invite you to take the scenic route, relax whilst getting under the skin of a destination. Our Private Trips are fully tailored itineraries, curated by our Travel Experts specifically for you, your friends or your family.
We know that many of you worry about the environmental impact of travel and are looking for ways of expanding horizons in ways that do minimal harm - and may even bring benefits. We are committed to go as far as possible in curating our trips with care for the planet. That is why all of our trips are flightless in destination, fully carbon offset - and we have ambitious plans to be net zero in the very near future.
See & Do
How to spend a day in istanbul's galata neighbourhood.
Guides & Tips
A brief history of the galata tower in istanbul.
Food & Drink
The best late breakfast and brunch spots in galata, istanbul.
The top restaurants in galata, istanbul.
Black Friday Offers on Our Trips
- Post ID: 389813
- Sponsored? No
- View Payload
Guerre Israël-Hamas: la grande inquiétude des Juifs de Turquie
- Copier le lien Lien copié
DÉCRYPTAGE - La plus importante communauté juive du monde musulman fait face à une montée de l’antisémitisme.
Correspondante à Istanbul
Ilana a pris place à la terrasse de l’Otantik Café, à deux pas de la synagogue Neve Shalom, en plein quartier historique de Galata, à Istanbul . Une foule dense bat le pavé, mélange de touristes arabes, asiatiques et européens ainsi que de Stambouliotes pressés, dans cette mégalopole turque à cheval entre deux rives où le monde entier semble s’être donné rendez-vous.
« Cette ville te donne ce pouvoir-là: celui de te fondre dans la masse, d’être qui tu es, quelle que soit ton histoire, quelles que soient tes origines », avance la jeune graphiste stambouliote de confession juive, boucles brunes sous une casquette en cuir. Ses yeux pétillants trahissent un inhabituel voile d’inquiétude. « Bon, c’est vrai qu’on a connu des jours meilleurs », murmure-t-elle en fouillant dans la messagerie de son smartphone. « Tu vas payer pour les enfants de Gaza . Hitler n’a pas fini son travail », peut-on lire noir sur blanc. « Depuis l’offensive de Tsahal sur Gaza, en riposte au massacre du…
Cet article est réservé aux abonnés. Il vous reste 82% à découvrir.
-70% sur l’abonnement numérique
Déjà abonné ? Connectez-vous
- Nicolas Baverez: «Turquie, la mort de la République»
- Hamas-Israël: l’Occident est le «principal coupable des massacres à Gaza», assure Recep Erdogan
- La Turquie d’Erdogan fête a minima le centenaire de la République
le 19/11/2023 à 10:00
Cette jeune fille est dans le fantasme pas dans la réalité de ce pays.
le 18/11/2023 à 16:32
Connaissant l' Histoire de la "Turquie" il y a toujours intérêt à rester "inquiet" ! Ce n'est pas "sans raison" que l'Empire Turc a une "mauvaise Réputation" !
le 18/11/2023 à 14:20
Saviez vous que le christianisme a été officiellement créé a Constantinople a l'époque de l'Empire byzantin... Les Turcs étaient en Asie centrale à des milliers de km de la Turquie actuelle
Argentine : écrasante victoire de l’ultralibéral antisystème Javier Milei à la présidentielle
Le candidat de « La liberté avance » a obtenu 56% des voix contre 44 % pour son adversaire péroniste Sergio Massa. Il va devenir le 10 décembre prochain le nouveau président de la République argentine. Un choc qui signe la faillite du kirchnérisme.
Guerre en Ukraine : Kiev revendique des conquêtes sur la rive du Dniepr occupée par les Russes
L'Ukraine a revendiqué la prise de positions sur la rive gauche du Dniepr au prix de violents combats qui se poursuivent. L'armée russe a pour sa part affirmé avoir infligé toute la semaine de lourdes pertes aux Ukrainiens.
Français en Espagne : le palmarès des villes où il fait bon vivre
EXCLUSIF – Coût du loyer, sécurité, santé, économie, météo, vie culturelle, éducation… Le Figaro a classé les meilleures villes d'Espagne où s’installer quand on est un actif, un étudiant ou un retraité français.
- Résultats des élections
- Guerre en Ukraine
- Tension Iran-Etats Unis
- Actualité politique en temps réel
- Analyses, débats politiques et sociétaux
- Actualité et réseaux sociaux
- Programme TV ce soir
- Programme TV en ce moment
- Programme TV TNT
- Séries Netflix, HBO, OCS et TV
- Election et photos Miss France
- Programme TV Canalsat
- Programme TV Free
- Programme TV SFR
- Actu people
- Calendriers et résultats des matchs en direct
- Coupe du monde de rugby 2023
- Jeux olympiques
- Actualité cyclisme
- Résultats, classement général Tour De France
- Qualifications Euro 2024
- Classement Ligue 1
- Classement Top 14
- Transferts football
- Coupe du monde 2022
- Ballon d'Or France Football
- Horoscope du jour
- Guide du mariage
- Recettes de cuisine
- Brigitte Macron
- Apéritif dînatoire
- Recette pâte à crêpe
- Tendance bijoux
- Meghan Markle
- Gainer son corps
- Fiches et guides des médicaments
- Astuces et conseils bien-être
- Santé et sexualité
- Index des maladies
- Conseils alimentation, nutrition et santé
- L'encyclopédie des organes
- Conseils en psychologie
- La pollution va t-elle nous tuer ?
- Apnée du sommeil : Comment mieux dormir ?
- 15 mythes sur les vertus des aliments
- Guide d'achat maison et jardin
- Guide d'achat santé et beauté
- Guide d’achat high-tech
- Guide d'achat smartphones et tablettes
- Comment choisir le meilleur extracteur de jus ?
- Quelle est la meilleure montre connectée ?
- Quel est le meilleur home cinéma sans fil ?
- Comparatif semelle gel
- Quel épilateur électrique choisir ?
- Résultats Bac
- Révisions du Bac
- Annuaire des écoles de commerce
- Les entreprises qui recrutent
- Trouver un stage
- Résultats Brevet des collèges
- Classement des écoles de commerce
- Trouver une alternance
- Agenda étudiant : JPO, salons…
- Succession de Johnny Hallyday
- Sorties cinéma
- Guide arts et expositions
- Actualité musicale
- Actualité jeux-vidéo
- Citations et proverbes
- Réservation de spectacles et théâtre
- Sortir à Paris
- Histoire de France
- Langue française
- Code promo Wish
- Code promo Cdiscount
- Code promo SheIn
- Code promo eBay
- Code promo AliExpess
- Code promo Deliveroo
- Code promo Nike
- Code promo Sephora
- Code promo Showroomprive
- Code promo Asos
- Toutes les offres d'emploi
- Emploi à Paris
- Emploi à Lyon
- Emploi à Toulouse
- Emploi à Nantes
- Emploi à Bordeaux
- Emploi commercial
- Emploi contrôleur de gestion
- Emploi logistique
- Emploi communication
- Nos fiches métiers
- Annonces immobilières
- Achat appartement Paris
- Achat appartement Nice
- Achat appartement Cannes
- Achat appartement Bordeaux
- Achat appartement Lyon
- Achat appartement Aix-en-provence
- Achat maison Bordeaux
- Achat maison Marseille
- Achat maison Montpellier
- Simulateur de seuil de richesse
- Actualité économique et analyses
- Impôts sur le revenu : simulateur
- Palmarès des villes où investir dans l'immobilier
- Studios et 2-pièces : les loyers ville par ville
- Calculer l'impôt à payer
- Barême des droits de succession et donation
- Indice de référence des loyers (IRL)
- En France, les hauts revenus sont-ils tous des «riches»?
- Carte familles nombreuses : jusqu’à 75 % de réduction sur les billets de train
- Guide des croisières
- Guide voyage Jordanie
- Guide voyage Namibie
- Guide voyage Maroc
- Guide voyage New York
- Guide voyage Birmanie
- Guide voyage Lille
- Guide voyage Antilles
- Guide voyage Japon
- Guide voyage Amsterdam
- Le Figaro Magazine
- Madame Figaro
- Le Figaro Hors-Série
- Le Figaro Histoire
- TV Magazine
- F, l'art de vivre
- SCPI de rendement
- Changer d’assurance de prêt immobilier
- Le Village de l'emploi avis
- Alarme maison
- Demande de carte grise en ligne
- Définition du portage salarial
- Stress et troubles du sommeil
- A savoir en France
- Annonces légales
- Comprendre le vin
- Tops et sélections
- Domaines et vignerons
- Economie du vin
- Foire aux vins
- Magazine du vin
- Cocktails et mixologie
- Terroir et viticulture
- Résultats des élections Hauts-de-Seine
- Résultats des élections Seine-Saint-Denis
- Résultats des élections Val-de-Marne
- Résultats des élections Val-d'Oise
- Résultats des élections Yvelines
- Résultats des élections Var
- Résultats des élections Alpes-Maritimes
- Résultats des élections Essonne
- Résultats des élections Nord
- Résultats des élections Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Résultats des élections Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Résultats des élections Bretagne
- Résultats des élections Centre-Val de Loire
- Résultats des élections Corse
- Résultats des élections Grand Est
- Résultats des élections Hauts-de-France
- Résultats des élections Ile-de-France
- Résultats des élections Normandie
- Résultats des élections Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Résultats des élections Occitanie
- Résultats des élections Pays de la Loire
- Résultats des élections Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Résultats des élections Paris
- Résultats des élections Marseille
- Résultats des élections Lyon
- Résultats des élections Toulouse
- Résultats des élections Nice
- Résultats des élections Nantes
- Résultats des élections Montpellier
- Résultats des élections Strasbourg
- Résultats des élections Bordeaux
- Résultats des élections Lille
- Résultats des élections Rennes
- Résultats des élections Reims
- Résultats des élections Saint-Étienne
- Le Figaro Bordeaux
- Le Figaro Lyon
- Le Figaro Nantes
- Le Figaro Nice
Partager via :