- Las Vegas Tourism
- Las Vegas Hotels
- Las Vegas Bed and Breakfast
- Las Vegas Vacation Rentals
- Flights to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Restaurants
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Travel Forum
- Las Vegas Photos
- Las Vegas Map
- Las Vegas Travel Guide
- Everything You Need to Know About Visiting Las Vegas Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to the Las Vegas Monorail
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon
- All Las Vegas Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotel Deals
- Last Minute Hotels in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Motels
- Las Vegas Campgrounds
- Las Vegas Hostels
- Las Vegas Casinos
- Las Vegas Business Hotels
- Las Vegas Green Hotels
- Las Vegas Spa Resorts
- Las Vegas Resorts
- Las Vegas Family Hotels
- Las Vegas Luxury Hotels
- Romantic Hotels in Las Vegas
- 5-stars Hotels in Las Vegas
- 4-stars Hotels in Las Vegas
- 3-stars Hotels in Las Vegas
- SpringHill Suites in Las Vegas
- Westgate Resorts in Las Vegas
- Club Wyndham Hotels in Las Vegas
- Holiday Inns Express in Las Vegas
- Hilton Garden Inns in Las Vegas
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels in Las Vegas
- Embassy Suites by Hilton in Las Vegas
- Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Las Vegas
- Homewood Suites by Hilton in Las Vegas
- OYO Hotels in Las Vegas
- Caesars Hotels in Las Vegas
- Fairfield Hotels in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotels with Pools
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotels with Free Parking
- The Strip Hotels
- Paradise Hotels
- Downtown Las Vegas Hotels
- Enterprise Hotels
- Summerlin Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels with Balconies
- Suite Hotels in Las Vegas
- Hotels with Military Discounts in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotels with Kitchenette
- Las Vegas Hotels with Hot Tubs
- All Inclusive Resorts in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotels with Saltwater Pool
- Las Vegas Hotels with Lounge
- Las Vegas Hotels with Bridal Suite
- Las Vegas Hotels with Bike Rentals
- Hotels near Fountains of Bellagio
- Hotels near Fremont Street Experience
- Hotels near The Strip
- Hotels near Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Hotels near High Roller
- Hotels near Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden
- Hotels near Stratosphere Tower
- Hotels near Hoover Dam Bypass
- Hotels near The Mob Museum
- Hotels near Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Hotels near Wynn Las Vegas Casino
- Hotels near Mirage Volcano
- Hotels near Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Hotels near The Neon Museum
- Hotels near (LAS) McCarran Intl Airport
- Hotels near (BLD) Boulder City Airport
- Hotel Xcaret Mexico
- Hotel Riu Republica
- Secrets The Vine Cancun
- Excellence Riviera Cancun
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Excellence Oyster Bay
- Hilton Cancun, an All-Inclusive Resort
- Royalton Riviera Cancun
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
- Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
- Jules Undersea Lodge
- Moon Palace The Grand - Cancun
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hotel Riu Montego Bay
- Popular All-Inclusive Resorts
- Popular Beach Resorts
- Popular Family Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Hotels
- Popular Hotels With Waterparks
- Popular Honeymoon Resorts
- Popular Luxury Resorts
- Popular All-Inclusive Family Resorts
- Popular Golf Resorts
- Popular Spa Resorts
- Popular Cheap Resorts
- All things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do near Harry Reid International Airport
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- High Roller
- Fountains of Bellagio
- The Mob Museum
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Stratosphere Tower
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden
- Hoover Dam Bypass
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- The LINQ Promenade
- Fremont Street Experience
- Shelby American, Inc.
- Mount Charleston
- Bus Tours in Las Vegas
- Parasailing & Paragliding in Las Vegas
- Scuba & Snorkeling in Las Vegas
- Swim with Dolphins in Las Vegas
- Waterskiing & Jetskiing in Las Vegas
- 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours in Las Vegas
- Fishing Charters & Tours in Las Vegas
- Hiking & Camping Tours in Las Vegas
- Ghost & Vampire Tours in Las Vegas
- Hop-On Hop-Off Tours in Las Vegas
- Movie & TV Tours in Las Vegas
- Rail Tours in Las Vegas
- Shopping Tours in Las Vegas
- Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Las Vegas
- Multi-day Tours in Las Vegas
- Bars & Clubs in Las Vegas
- Blues Clubs & Bars in Las Vegas
- Cigar Bars in Las Vegas
- Country & Western Bars in Las Vegas
- Gay Clubs & Bars in Las Vegas
- Jazz Clubs & Bars in Las Vegas
- Karaoke Bars in Las Vegas
- Piano Bars in Las Vegas
- Comedy Clubs in Las Vegas
- Dance Clubs & Discos in Las Vegas
- Coffeehouses in Las Vegas
- Wine Bars in Las Vegas
- Bar, Club & Pub Tours in Las Vegas
- Golf Courses in Las Vegas
- Horseback Riding Tours in Las Vegas
- Scenic Drives in Las Vegas
- Zoos in Las Vegas
- Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Las Vegas
- Duck Tours in Las Vegas
- Running Tours in Las Vegas
- Playgrounds in Las Vegas
- Movie Theaters in Las Vegas
- Casinos in Las Vegas
- Game & Entertainment Centers in Las Vegas
- Bowling Alleys in Las Vegas
- Sports Complexes in Las Vegas
- Room Escape Games in Las Vegas
- Scavenger Hunts in Las Vegas
- Shooting Ranges in Las Vegas
- Wedding Chapels in Las Vegas
- Mini Golf in Las Vegas
- Paint & Pottery Studios in Las Vegas
- Rides & Activities in Las Vegas
- Art Galleries in Las Vegas
- Antique Stores in Las Vegas
- Department Stores in Las Vegas
- Factory Outlets in Las Vegas
- Flea & Street Markets in Las Vegas
- Shopping Malls in Las Vegas
- Gift & Specialty Shops in Las Vegas
- Farmers Markets in Las Vegas
- Fashion Shows & Tours in Las Vegas
- Performances in Las Vegas
- Concerts in Las Vegas
- Theaters in Las Vegas
- Dinner Theaters in Las Vegas
- Cabarets in Las Vegas
- Cirque du Soleil Shows in Las Vegas
- Spas in Las Vegas
- Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Las Vegas
- Yoga & Pilates in Las Vegas
- Hair & Nail Salons in Las Vegas
- Tramways in Las Vegas
- Mass Transportation Systems in Las Vegas
- Taxis & Shuttles in Las Vegas
- Bus Transportation in Las Vegas
- Architectural Buildings in Las Vegas
- Bridges in Las Vegas
- Cemeteries in Las Vegas
- Sacred & Religious Sites in Las Vegas
- Fountains in Las Vegas
- Government Buildings in Las Vegas
- Historic Sites in Las Vegas
- Monuments & Statues in Las Vegas
- Scenic Walking Areas in Las Vegas
- Arenas & Stadiums in Las Vegas
- Farms in Las Vegas
- Auto Race Tracks in Las Vegas
- Lookouts in Las Vegas
- Churches & Cathedrals in Las Vegas
- Art Museums in Las Vegas
- Children's Museums in Las Vegas
- History Museums in Las Vegas
- Military Museums in Las Vegas
- Natural History Museums in Las Vegas
- Science Museums in Las Vegas
- Specialty Museums in Las Vegas
- Canyons in Las Vegas
- Forests in Las Vegas
- Gardens in Las Vegas
- Geologic Formations in Las Vegas
- Hot Springs & Geysers in Las Vegas
- National Parks in Las Vegas
- Nature & Wildlife Areas in Las Vegas
- Ski & Snowboard Areas in Las Vegas
- State Parks in Las Vegas
- Hiking Trails in Las Vegas
- Motorcycle Trails in Las Vegas
- Waterfalls in Las Vegas
- Aquariums in Las Vegas
- Sports Camps & Clinics in Las Vegas
- Lessons & Workshops in Las Vegas
- Cooking Classes in Las Vegas
- Wineries & Vineyards in Las Vegas
- Breweries in Las Vegas
- Distilleries in Las Vegas
- Beer Tastings & Tours in Las Vegas
- Coffee & Tea Tours in Las Vegas
- Food Tours in Las Vegas
- Wine Tours & Tastings in Las Vegas
- Distillery Tours in Las Vegas
- Boat Tours in Las Vegas
- Water Sports in Las Vegas
- Dolphin & Whale Watching in Las Vegas
- Gondola Cruises in Las Vegas
- Kayaking & Canoeing in Las Vegas
- River Rafting & Tubing in Las Vegas
- Shark Diving in Las Vegas
- Submarine Tours in Las Vegas
- Things to do near New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Things to do near Hampton Inn Tropicana
- Things to do near Luxor Hotel & Casino
- Things to do near Park MGM Las Vegas
- Things to do near Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas
- Monkeyland and Plantation Safari Tour from Punta Cana
- Grand Bahama Round-Trip Ferry Ride from Fort Lauderdale
- 3 - 4 hours Everglades Tour from Miami
- New York CityPASS
- Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City from Dublin
- Kualoa Ranch - Jurassic Adventure Tour
- Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission
- New York Catacombs by Candlelight
- Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand
- Goonies House
- American Dream
- Blue Lagoon Island
- The Pink Street
- Wekiwa Springs State Park
- Branch Davidian Memorial Park
- Hanoi Train Street
- Travel Guides
- Things to Do
- Vacation Rentals
- Travel Stories
- Rental Cars
- Add a Place
- Travel Forum
- Travelers' Choice
- Help Center
THE 10 BEST Things to Do Near Excalibur Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
- United States
- Nevada (NV)
- Las Vegas
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Things to do near Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Things to Do near Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Trusted reviews and ratings, free 24-hour cancellation, low-price guarantee.
- Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour & Hoover Dam Photo Stop with Optional Skywalk
- Grand Canyon West with Lunch, Hoover Dam Stop & Optional Skywalk
- Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
- Emerald Cave Kayak Tour with Optional Las Vegas Pickup
- Big Bus Las Vegas Open Top Night Tour
- (0.01 mi) The Australian Bee Gees Show
- (0.02 mi) Mac King Comedy Magic Show
- (0.03 mi) Australia's Thunder from Down Under
- (0.04 mi) Tournament of Kings
- (0.06 mi) Ronn Lucas at the Excalibur Hotel
- Discover over 1,000 restaurants near Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Discover over 1,000 hotels near Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- TEXT US: (702) 825-0388
- (702) 948-4190
- VALLEY OF FIRE
- RECOMMENDED ITINERARIES
- SHUTTLE SERVICE
- MEET THE TEAM
- WHY CHOOSE US
- PRESS RELEASES
- PHOTO GALLERY
Thank you for choosing to travel with National Park Express!
Your pickup location is at the Excalibur Rear Rotunda tour lobby. This is located at the back of the hotel. The hotel address is 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Reminders for your tour:
- Please arrive at your pickup location 10 minutes prior to pickup time. To make sure you can find the exact location, please check with hotel staff in advance.
- If pickup vehicle is late, please call 702-948-4190
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather, along with a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- A granola bar and bottled water will be provided. Please bring any additional snacks along with you.
Rear Rotunda Tour Lobby
THIS IS WHAT OUR VEHICLES LOOK LIKE:
Sign up for newsletter.
Sign up for more updated info on National Park
- INFLUENCER INITIATIVE
- THINGS TO DO IN LAS VEGAS
Let us help you plan your adventure to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Antelope Canyon, Hoover Dam, Boulder City, and other nearby regions.
Thank you for choosing National Park Express.
- Guided Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Tour Guides
Excalibur Hotel and Casino, South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United States
Tour Bus Pickup Area, southwest side of building in the circle
- RECENTLY SEEN
- MY ACCOUNT Welcome to Vegas.com! Sign in to see deals of up to 50% off. Sign in ×
- "location was perfect" 662 related reviews
- "super clean rooms" 627 related reviews
- "great staff" 369 related reviews
Resort Tower Two Queen Room
This 352-square-foot room comes with two queen beds. It features warm tones and hardwood furnishings. Other amenities include a cable TV and a small table with two chairs.
The bathroom has a single sink and a walk-in shower.
Resort Tower King
This 352-square-foot room comes with one king bed. It features warm tones and hardwood furnishings. Other amenities include a cable TV and a small table with two chairs.
Royal Tower King
This 352-square-foot room comes with one king bed. It features pops of color and vibrant accents, matching the feel of the hotel. Other amenities include a 40-inch flat-screen TV with cable and a small table with two chairs.
The bathroom has a single sink and a walk-in shower (no tub).
Royal Tower Two Queen Room
This 352-square-foot room comes with two queen beds. It features pops of color and vibrant accents, matching the feel of the hotel. Other amenities include a 40-inch flat-screen TV with cable and a small table with two chairs.
Resort Strip View Two Queen Room
This 352-square-foot room comes with two queen beds and a view of the Strip or mountains. It features warm tones and hardwood furnishings. Other amenities include a cable TV, Wi-Fi and a small table with two chairs.
The bathroom, featuring upgraded granite countertops, has a single sink and a walk-in shower (no tub).
Resort Strip View King
This 352-square-foot room comes with one king bed and a view of the Strip or mountains. It features warm tones and hardwood furnishings. Other amenities include a cable TV, Wi-Fi and a small table with two chairs.
Royal Superior King Room
This 372-square-foot room comes with one king bed. It features pops of color and vibrant accents, matching the feel of the hotel. Other amenities include a 40-inch flat-screen TV with cable and a small table with two chairs.
The bathroom has a single sink and a walk-in shower and over-sized tub.
Resort Superior King Room
This is a 372-square-foot room with beautiful views of The Strip. It is stylish and has one king bed with a pillow-top mattress. The room also features a 42" flat-screen television, an armchair and a table with two chairs.
The bathroom features a contemporary design with granite countertops and a seperate shower and deep soaking bathtub.
Royal Luxury Suite
This spacious 682-square-foot suite has a king-size bed with plush bedding. Featuring contemporary furnishings and designer accents, the suite also has a living room with a sofa bed. Other amenities include a coffee table, a 42" LED TV and a work table.
The bathroom features a large combined shower and bathtub.
Resort Luxury Suite
This spacious 682-square-foot suite has a king-size bed with plush bedding. Featuring contemporary furnishings and designer accents, the suite also has a living room. Other amenities include a coffee table, a 40" LED TV and work table.
Stay Well Resort Tower King
This 352-square-foot room comes with one king bed. It features Fresh by Stay Well amenities including air purification, aromatherapy and shower infuser.
The bathroom has a single sink and a walk-in shower.
Stay Well Resort Tower Two Queen
This 352-square-foot room comes with two queen beds. It features Fresh by Stay Well amenities including air purification, aromatherapy and shower infuser.
Click on a check-in date below to view available rooms.
Prices displayed above reflect the average daily rate for a 2-night stay beginning on the linked check-in date.
Named after King Arthur's legendary sword, Excalibur is a hotel at the south end of the Strip that mixes medieval style with modern conveniences.
Fun-for-all-ages atmosphere, no frills accommodations, faux castle theme
There's an obvious reason why people choose to stay at Exalibur: it's cheap. And even with the resort fee, you'll still save a bundle.
Although this gigantic white castle with spires of bright red, blue and gold doesn't quite hearken back to the Middle Ages, you'll love tweeting out from the drawbridge or the Fun Dungeon (just rein in your "50 Shades of Grey" fantasies because this is an arcade and carnival-style midway for families).
Don't expect the rooms at Excalibur to have medieval décor. The furnishings are traditional - no garderobes here (and thank god because if you know what a garderobe is you don't want one). Also, if you smoke in a non-smoking room, there will be a pretty big fine at checkout. Save yourself the trouble and light up in designated smoking areas throughout the casino.
Excalibur is connected to Luxor (which in turn is connected to Mandalay Bay) by an enclosed passage. This is great on summer days when - trust us - you don't want to walk out in the sweltering heat.
If you've got a car, you should access Excalibur from Frank Sinatra Drive and not directly from the Strip. This will take you behind the resort to its three-story self-parking garage. You'll then walk across the road (Luxor Drive) and enter through the rear entrance.
EXCALIBUR DETAILS & TIPS
- Casino: Yes. Casino games include Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker (7-Card Stud and Texas Hold 'Em), Roulette, Slots, Video Poker, Video Keno, Big Six Wheel, Mini-Baccarat and Megabucks. The casino has a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes. A non-smoking race and sports book.
- Restaurants: Buca di Beppo - Italian Johnny Rockets - American Baja Fresh - Mexican Dick's Last Resort - American Orange Julius/Dairy Queen - Desserts TAP Sports Bar - American Drenched Bar & Grill - American Castle Coffee - Cafe The Buffet at Excalibur Food Court
- Entertainment: Thunder From Down Under, Australian Bee Gees, Mac King Comedy Magic Show, and Tournament of Kings.
- Nightlife: Dick's Last Resort
- Attractions: The Fun Dungeon and the Ultimate 4-D Experience.
- Pool: The Excalibur Pool Complex: Four pools 18+ pool water slide
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Spa: The Spa at Excalibur offers the following treatments: Massages - Custom, signature, expectant mothers, fire & ice, hot stones Facials - signature Enhancements - exfoliating hand and foot scrub, aromatherapy
- Shops: Yes.
- Wedding services: No, but wedding services at Mandalay Bay can be utilized.
- Business center: No.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Concierge: No.
- Room service: No.
- Maid service: Available upon request.
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: Yes. Fees: $50 per night (Rooms only) and $100 per night (Suites). Up to two dogs are allowed, with maximum combiner weight of less than 100 lbs. (Price per night based on one dog, fees for additional dog will be applied at check-in, if applicable.)
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it's included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel amenities: luggage service, maid service upon request, wake-up call, laundry services and shopping.
- Multilingual staff: Yes.
- 24-hour front desk: Yes.
- Security: Yes.
- Currency exchange: Yes.
- Elevators: Yes.
- Safe-deposit boxes: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes. Registered hotel guests and visitors who are self-parking or using valet at the Excalibur garage will be charged the following: Self-Parking - 0 to 60 minutes: FREE; 1 to 4 hours: $15; 4 to 24 hours: $18 per day; Valet - Monday - Thursday = $35.00 per day; Valet - Friday - Sunday = $40.00 per day. The 24-hour parking fee provides guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts Las Vegas destinations within the same 24-hour period (subject to availability). Parking may be charged to a guest’s room bill. Valet parking and self-parking prices may be higher during special events.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. There is a $35 per person fee for a third and fourth person, regardless of age, per night. Firearms are not permitted on the premises of Excalibur, including within our hotel rooms. If requested, safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.
- Incidental charges: Incidental Deposit is $50 per night. We will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $50 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
- Prices From: $ 22.95
- y_2023, m_11, d_8, h_5
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1276, tr_3750
- loc_en_US, sid_755, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING)]
Frequently Asked Questions about Excalibur
- What shows and concerts are playing at the Excalibur? Shows playing at the Excalibur include: Tournament of Kings, Mac King Comedy Magic Show, Australia's Thunder From Down Under, and Austrailian Bee Gees.
- What is there to do at the Excalibur? Excalibur offers a family-friendly Fun Dungeon Carnival Arcade, the 4D Ultimate Experience, numerous restaurants, casino games, and an outdoor pool.
- What makes the Excalibur unique? Shaped like a castle, at the south end of the Strip, Excalibur has a fun-for-all-ages atmosphere that mixes medieval style with modern conveniences.
EXCALIBURTOURS - excaliburtours
- Excalibur Tours Worldwide
- PRAGUE INFO
- MAP OF HOTELS
- NEWS ARCHIVE
- Trips out of Prague
- Outdoor Activities
- Public Transport in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Tips for Trips in Prague
- School and College Tours
- Sport Events Organization
- Meetings and Incentive Tours
- Special Interest Tours
- European Grand Tours
WEATHER IN PRAGUE
email: [email protected]
tel: +420 233 374 425
fax: +420 233 374 428
+ 420 777 306 041
Our company has been one of the first private incoming agencies in Prague. We have been established soon after the Velvet revolution in 1990 as a small family business providing bed & breakfast for individual travelers enthusiastic about the changes behind the iron curtain. In 1991 we had the pleasure to join the Excalibur Tours International Network . Since that time we have been gradually growing and nowadays we are proud to be one of the leading incoming agents specialised in the Czech Republic. Every year we co-ordinate stays for more than 10.000 people coming to our beautiful country. Our international group currently operates offices in Amsterdam, Budapest, Gothenburg and Prague .
We are able to find a suitable lodging for your customers in whatever quality and price range in Prague, anywhere in the Czech Republic and the Eastern European region. We provide selected licensed guides , translators and escorts for all of our standard tourist and educational programmes. We can transport our visitors just as they like - in a horse carriage or historical tram, train, limousine or comfortable coach.
We are able to propose a suitable vocational programme - company visits, school visits , lectures and discussions - all that will make your tour not just fun but also an education. When your clients feel tired of the city life we take them outdoors to build up the team spirit while climbing, canoeing, biking or just hiking. We have the know-how and suitable venues for conference , meetings and incentive tours. We propose cultural programme , book tickets and if your clients feel like performing themselves we arrange a venue for their concert or performance. And if Prague is not enough, together with our colleagues in Budapest, Krakow and Vienna we propose a combination tour covering the whole region.
We know how to arrange training camps, friend matches and tournaments in many sport disciplines. In 1992 we have imported a new sport activity called floorball from Scandinavia. At that time this indoor alternative of hockey was totally unknown. Our mission turned into a complete success. Within two decades floorball became the most popular sport for school kids and the fourth biggest Czech sport. We are proud organizers of the series of most important international tournaments in the World. Around 600 teams with nearly ten thousand players from all over the World participate every year in floorball Czech Open, Prague Games, Wheel Open and Prague Masters .
After two decades of successful operation we believe we know what you want us to be. We know that you want us to be reliable, well informed, quick, efficient and honest. We know that you are looking for value for money service. We know that you want us to communicate and tailor make the projects together. We are determined to do our best for our mutual success. We are determined to do our best for the satisfaction of your and our clients. We hope these pages will contribute this effort and we hope in continued good co-operation.
Prague - September 2022
Charles Bridge Prague
© 2010 EXCALIBURTOURS, All rights reserved. Internetové stránky vytvořila firma BlueGhost.cz
- 24/7 bereikbaar
- Persoonlijke reisadviseur
- 30 jaar ervaring
- Offerte op maat
- Scherpe prijzen!
- Bel: (+31) 020 422 3313
- E-mail: [email protected]
Top 10 binnen Europa
Top 10 buiten Europa
Hoogtepunten van Barcelona
Touren door Andalusië
Dé leukste schoolreisjes, maar dan in Nederland
Iedere bestemming wereldwijd! Op schoolreis naar Berlijn , Parijs of Londen ? Of een studentenreis naar China , Dubai of Canada ? We organiseren schoolreizen en groepsreizen naar elke gewenste bestemming binnen en buiten Europa! Vraag direct uw offerte aan
U kunt o.a. kiezen uit jeugdherberg/hostel, hotel, gastgezin, bungalowpark & camping. We bieden u altijd een verblijf aan dat is afgestemd op uw wensen en budget voor een schoolreis, studentenreis of groepsreis.
Onze partners, uw garantie
- Duurzaam Toerisme
- Reisvoorwaarden & Garanties
- Alle reisbestemmingen
Singel 512 1017 AX Amsterdam