- About 519 Magazine
- Staff and Contributors
- 519 Magazine – November 2023 with Gene Simmons of KISS
- 519 Magazine – October 2023 with The Glorious Sons
- 519 Magazine – September 2023 with Burton Cummings
- 519 Magazine – August 2023 Boots and Hearts Special Edition
- 519 Magazine 5th Anniversary Issue with Bret Michaels of Poison
- 519 Magazine – June 2023 with Geoff Downes of YES
- 519 Magazine – May 2023 with Gord Sinclair (The Tragically Hip)
- 519 Magazine – April 2023 with Chicago
- 519 Magazine – March 2023 with Richie Kotzen of Winery Dogs
- 519 Magazine – February 2023 with Elle King
- 519 Magazine – January 2023 with Steel Panther
- 519 Magazine – December 2022 with Leave Those Kids Alone
- 519 Magazine – November 2022 with King Cruff
- 519 Magazine – October 2022 with Katharine McPhee
- 519 Magazine August 2022 with Def Leppard
- 519 Magazine June 2022 with Josh Gates
- 519 Magazine May 2022 with JESSIA
- 519 Magazine April 2022 with Avril Lavigne
- 519 Magazine March 2022 with Slash
- 519 Magazine February 2022 with Our Lady Peace
- 519 Magazine January 2022 with Dean Brody
- 519 Magazine December 2021 with BRKN LOVE
- 519 Magazine November 2021 with Judas Priest
- 519 Magazine October 2021 with Don McLean
- 519 Magazine September 2021 with Danko Jones and Alice Cooper
- 519 Magazine August 2021 with Tenille Townes
- 519 Magazine – July 2021 with Tim Hicks
- 519 Magazine – June 2021 – Third Anniversary Issue
- 519 Magazine – May 2021 with Tiffany
- 519 Magazine – April 2021 with Rob Baker
- 519 Magazine – March 2021 with Paul Stanley
- 519 Magazine – January 2021 with Kathy Valentine
- 519 Magazine – February 2021 with Jess Moskaluke
- 519 Magazine – December 2020 with Rob Halford
- 519 Magazine – November 2020 with JJ Wilde and Scott Helman
- 519 Magazine – October 2020 with Gord Bamford
- 519 Magazine – September 2020 with Brett Kissel
- 519 Magazine – August 2020 with Rik Emmett
- 519 Magazine – July 2020 with Buck Twenty and Eric Ethridge
- 519 Magazine June 2020 with Beasto Blanco and Palaye Royale
- 519 May 2020 with Marshall
- 519 April 2020 with Justin Latam
- 519 March 2020 – JUNO Issue with Sarah Legault
- 519 February 2020 with The Beaches and Blue Rodeo (Limited Edition Dual Covers)
- 519 January 2020 with Jeff Foxworthy
- 519 Magazine – December 2019 with The S’Aints
- 519 Magazine – November 2019 with Tom Cochrane and Red Rider
- 519 Magazine – October 2019 with Ghost
- 519 Magazine – September 2019 with Dallas Smith and The Glorious Sons
- 519 Magazine – August 2019 with Catherine O’Hara
- 519 Magazine – July 2019 with Alice Cooper and Nickelback
- 519 Magazine – June 2019 with Bluesfest Windsor
- 519 Magazine – May 2019 with David Foster
- 519 Magazine – April 2019 with Kansas and Godsmack
- 519 Magazine – March 2019 Juno Issue with Corey Hart
- 519 Magazine – February 2019
- 519 Magazine – January 2019
- 519 Magazine – December 2018
- 519 Magazine – November 2018
- 519 Magazine – October 2018
- 519 Magazine – September 2018
- 519 Magazine – August 2018
- 519 Magazine – July 2018
- 519 Magazine – May/June 2018
- 519 Magazine – April 2018
- Where To Pick Up A Copy
- Savoie Faire with Dan Savoie
- Event Reviews
- RiggiMedia Indie Music Profiles
- The Conduit
- Movie Reviews
- Book Reviews
- Community News
Dancing With The Stars Brings Glitter and Grace to Caesars Windsor
One of the standout moments of the night was the special guest star, Gabby Windey, who was the runner-up in Season 31 of the show. Windy, who also rose to fame as a star of The Bachelor and Bachelorette, brought her A-game to the stage. Her grace and poise on the dance floor were a sight to behold, and it was clear that her extensive experience in reality television has translated well to her dance abilities. In a funny moment near the beginning of the show, to honour her second-place finish, she came to the stage with a shopping cart which had a giant glittery “trophy” in the basket, which she joked was because she never got a trophy from the show.
The professional dancers were all top-notch on this night, showcasing their incredible skill and athleticism as they moved to a variety of music styles. The choreography was also impressive, with each number telling a unique story and captivating the audience. The dancers’ chemistry on stage was electric and their energy was contagious, making for a truly engaging performance.
The stage design was also noteworthy, with a multi-tiered stage, complete with stairs to the front and sides. Vibrant lighting and special effects also added to the overall atmosphere of the show. The costumes were stunning as well, with each dancer dressed in intricate and colorful outfits that sparkled under the stage lights.
One of the highlights of the night was the opening group dance number that featured all of the professional dancers, along with guest star Windey. It was a high-energy routine filled with clips of popular songs that left the audience clapping and cheering.
Dancing With The Stars Live 2023 at Caesars Windsor was a spectacular evening of entertainment and appeared to surprise those who never expected to enjoy a dance themed show as much as they did. The professional dancers were at the top of their game, and special guest star, Gabby Windey, added a special touch to the show. The combination of Windey’s reality-TV fame and the unparalleled dance skills of the professionals made for an entertaining evening of grace, glitter and glitz.
RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR
Bites of wonder: an evening with the vampire circus at caesars windsor, theo von leads a night of unfiltered laughter at caesars windsor, a night of glamour as rupaul’s gang werq the colosseum, pbr london classic at budweiser gardens delivers spectacular showmanship, cosplay and comics converge at rose city comic convention, red bull heavy metal brings thrills, chills and spills to detroit.
Skip To Main Content
- Meetings & Events
- Travel Trade
Already saved an Itinerary?
- eNewsletter Sign-Up
- Windsor Castle & St George's Chapel
- Legoland Windsor Resort
- Ascot Racecourse
The Savill Garden
- Explore the River Thames
- French Brothers Boat Trips
- Windsor Great Park
- Golden Tours Hop-on, Hop-off bus tours
- Five best walks near Windsor for autumn highlights
- Book Attraction Tickets Online
- Top tips for Autumn
- Family Friendly
- Group Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Horse Racing
- Nightlife in the Royal Borough
- Guided Tours
- Heritage Trail
- The Thames Trail
- Special Offers
- Attraction Offers
Changing the Guard
- Outdoor events and activities
- Farmers' Markets
- Submit Event
- The Castle Hotel Windsor
- Delta Hotels by Marriott™ Heathrow Windsor
- Fairmont Windsor Park
- Goswell House
- LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel Windsor
- LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel
- Moxy Slough
- Residence Inn Slough
The Runnymede on Thames
- Village Hotel Bracknell
Buy vouchers now for enjoyment later
Bed & breakfasts.
- Accommodation Windsor Limited
- Sheephouse Manor Cottages
- The Tapestries
- Caravan, Touring & Holiday Parks
- Pubs & Inns
- Accommodation with swimming pools
- Conference Accommodation
- Accommodation Offers
- Concierge Service: Hotel/Ticket Packages
- Afternoon Tea
- Côte Brasserie Windsor
- PizzaExpress Windsor
- Outdoor Dining in the Windsor Area
- Pubs & Bars
- Top 12 cafés and coffee shops with outside seating
- Independent food and retail
- Local Produce
- Celebrity Chefs
- Markets & Events
- Food & Drink Offers
- Vegan Dining
Windsor Royal Station
- Independent Shops
- Buy Tickets/Guidebooks Online
- Top Tips for Autumn
- Top 12 Places to Propose
- Top 10 Family Friendly Attractions
- Top 10 Free Things to Do
- Top 10 Things to Do
- Top 12 Windsor Olympic Connections
- Top 10 Ways to Live Like a Royal
- Top Sculptures and Artefacts
- Galleries and Contemporary Arts
- Autumn Short Break in Windsor
- Shopping Breaks
- Culture Breaks
- Romantic Breaks
- Weekend Breaks
- Blog/Latest News
- Live like a King in Royal Windsor
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- The Duke of Edinburgh's Royal Borough Connection
- 10 places from The Crown you can visit
- Prince Harry - The Windsor Connection
- St George's Chapel
- How Queen Anne influenced Royal Windsor
- The impact of George IV on Windsor
- The House of Windsor
- Evening Culture
- Great Outdoors
- Healthy Living
- Living the Highlife
- Windsor - London Heathrow Airport Layover
- Film & TV Locations
Your Wedding with a Royal Twist
- Windsor, The Wedding Town
- Meetings and Events
- Food and Drink in Maidenhead
- Things to Do in Maidenhead
- Shopping in Maidenhead
- Events in Maidenhead
- History of Maidenhead
- Sir Nicholas Winton
- Littlewick Green
- Old Windsor
- Waltham St Lawrence
- White Waltham
- Great West Way®
- Book Attractions and Events Tickets Online
- Travelling with a Disability
- Getting Here
- Getting Around
- Great Western Railway
- South Western Railway
- Royal Windsor Information Centre
- Parking in Windsor
- Parking in Maidenhead
- Brochures & Guides
- History of Windsor
- About Windsor
- Images & Videos
- Media Visits
- Story Ideas and Top 10s
- Online Shop
- Wi-Fi/Internet Access
- Residents' Advantage Card
- Facebook Competition
- Become a VisitWindsor Partner
- The VisitWindsor Partnership
- Tourism recovery with TXGB
- Visitor Management Strategy
- Burnham Beeches Hotel
- Cliveden House
- Coworth Park
- De Vere Beaumont House
- Ditton Manor
- Easthampstead Park Hotel
- Hedsor House
- Hurley House Hotel
- Macdonald Windsor Hotel
- Richmond Hill Hotel
- The Royal Adelaide Hotel
- Royal Berkshire Hotel
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Royal Windsor Racecourse
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa
- The Windsor Guildhall
- Canoe & Kayak Adventures
- Escape in 60 Escape Rooms Windsor
- Sixth Sense Events
- Weddings & Celebrations
- Conference Contact Us Form
- Windsor Wedding Inspiration
- Come for business, stay for pleasure!
- 48 hours in Windsor
- Highlights of the British social season
- Meetings and workspaces away from the office
- When Bigger is Better!
- Hidden Gems
- Summer Party Season
You are here: Home > What's On > Dancing with the Stars Weekend
Dancing with the Stars Weekend
Type: dance / dancing.
Call direct on:
Tel 0800 160 1770
The 2024 event has now sold out but you can email [email protected] for your name to be added for any cancellations.
Spend the weekend with your favourite stars of Strictly Come Dancing at the impressive De Vere Beaumont Estate in Windsor.
Enjoy 3 days of spectacular dance showcases as the Stars of Strictly perform up close & personal for a truly intimate experience unlike any other – learn to dance with them, plus hear all about their journeys.
Join BAFTA Award Winner Giovanni Pernice , Lauren Oakley, Kai Widdrington, Nadiya Bychkova , Anton Du Beke , Erin Boag, British Dance Champion Finalists David Cockram & Rosie Ward, Argentine Tango Instructors Letita & Andres, Strictly Vocalist Lance Ellington plus The Tony Greenwood 15-piece Big Band.
Enjoy Ballroom and Latin Dance classes with the stars of TV and Champions of the Dancing World – guaranteed for everyone and tailored specifically to your dancing ability.
Fun Q and A sessions with the stars for everyone – find out the all the juicy gossip first hand from the stars, and maybe ask your burning questions. Additional dance classes with Donahey's highly experienced dance teachers in our second stunning ballroom – tailored specifically to your dancing ability.
Spectacular Sunday afternoon Grand-Finale dance showcase.
Map & directions, opening times.
National Trust Runnymede
Seen by many as the birthplace of modern democracy, this picturesque open landscape…
Horse-drawn carriage rides in Windsor Great Park, departing The Savill Garden Visitor…
The Savill Garden is a garden of beauty and colour where visitors journey through 35…
Adventure Play is a unique, hand-crafted adventure playground at Windsor Great Park.…
Windsor Carriages invites you to experience the wonder of Windsor Great Park by…
The Old Court
The Old Court is a vibrant arts centre with an event programme that features an eclectic…
The Changing of the Guard is one of the highlights of a visit to Windsor. A band usually…
The Photographers' Salon
We offer creative photography experiences, located at unique, inspiring locations in and…
Walking Tours in Windsor
Walking Tours in Windsor provides local tour experiences with passionate, local guides.…
2-day Family Windsor Itinerary
Lucky enough to have two days to get a taste of wonderful Windsor and Eton? Then read on…
The Queen's Walkway
This walking route (in place since September 2015 to mark the occasion of The Queen…
Windsor Tourist Guides Ltd
Windsor Tourist Guides Ltd - a multi-award winning company based in Royal Windsor…
St George's Chapel
Take in the splendour of St George's Chapel, the burial place of 11 monarchs including…
WE Tourist Guides
WE Tourist Guides is a professional guiding company offering colourful tailor-made tours…
No trip to Windsor could possibly be complete without a visit to amazing Windsor Castle,…
Theatre Royal Windsor
The Theatre Royal Windsor is a beautiful Edwardian theatre nestling between Windsor…
Ratings & Reviews
- Attractions ,
- Book Attraction Tickets Online ,
- Family Friendly ,
- Group Friendly ,
- Pet Friendly ,
- Parks & Gardens ,
- Sports & Leisure ,
- Entertainment ,
- Tours & Sightseeing ,
- Special Offers ,
- Attraction Offers ,
- Changing the Guard ,
- Festivals ,
- Submit Event ,
- Bed & Breakfasts ,
- Self Catering ,
- Caravan, Touring & Holiday Parks ,
- Pubs & Inns ,
- Accessible ,
- Luxury & Boutique ,
- Conference Accommodation ,
- Accommodation Offers ,
- Concierge Service: Hotel/Ticket Packages ,
- Afternoon Tea ,
- Restaurants ,
- Pubs & Bars ,
- Cafés & Coffee Shops ,
- Local Produce ,
- Celebrity Chefs ,
- Markets & Events ,
- Food & Drink Offers ,
- Windsor Royal Station ,
- Independent Shops ,
- Buy Tickets/Guidebooks Online ,
- Christmas ,
- School Holidays ,
- Top Ideas ,
- Short Breaks ,
- Royal Connections ,
- Itineraries ,
- Windsor - London Heathrow Airport Layover ,
- Blog/Latest News ,
- Film & TV Locations ,
- Weddings & Celebrations ,
- Meetings and Events ,
- Maidenhead ,
- Towns & Villages ,
- Countryside ,
- Great West Way® ,
- The National Trust ,
- Book Attractions and Events Tickets Online ,
- Travelling with a Disability ,
- Travel Information ,
- Visitor Information Centre ,
- Group Travel ,
- Brochures & Guides ,
- History of Windsor ,
- Online Shop ,
- Wi-Fi/Internet Access ,
- Residents' Advantage Card ,
- eNewsletter Sign-Up ,
- Social Media ,
- Contact Us ,
- Statistics & Data ,
- Experiences ,
- Event Planning ,
- Hospitality, Team Building & Incentives ,
- Accommodation ,
- Inspiration ,
- Accessibility Statement
- Data Protection Policy
- Terms and Conditions
In partnership with
© Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead 2023. All Rights Reserved
Book Tickets Online
Visitor Information Centre
Want to receive Windsor tips, ideas and inspiration? Subscribe to our enewletter!
Want to hear more? Sign Up X
- Weekend Breaks with The Stars
Ballroom Dance Lessons
- Book Online Now
- 2024 Brochure
- 4* Alton, Staffordshire 1st – 3rd March 2024
- 4* Old Windsor, Berkshire 22nd – 24th March 2024
- 5* Celtic Manor Resort 19th – 21st April 2024
- 5* Celtic Manor Resort 19th – 21st July 2024
- 4* Alton, Staffordshire 7th – 9th March 2025
- 4* Old Windsor, Berkshire 28th – 30th March 2025
- Plymouth & Kingsbridge
- UK – Dance In A Day
- Online Dance Lessons
- Guest Reviews
- Strictly Pro's Reviews
- Download Our Brochure
- Book Securely Online
Meet The Professionals
- Aljaz Skorjanec
- Dianne Buswell
- Giovanni Pernice
- Gorka Marquez
- Graziano Di Prima
- Janette Manrara
- Johannes Radebe
- Jowita Przystal
- Karen Hauer
- Kai Widdrington
- Katya Jones
- Lauren Oakley
- Luba Mushtuk
- Nadiya Bychkova
- Nikita Kuzmin
- Vito Coppola
- Anton Du Beke
- Shirley Ballas
- Craig Revel Horwood
- Motsi Mabuse
- Darren Bennett and Lilia Kopylova
- Ian Waite and Natalie Lowe
- James Jordan & Ola Jordan
Read all our latest...
- Christmas Gift Ideas
- Dance Holidays
Be the first to know...
....all the latest information about our amazing Weekend Breaks with the Stars.
Our Resort Hotels
- 4* Alton Towers Resort
- 4* De Vere Beaumont Estate
- 5* Celtic Manor Resort
4* Weekend Break in Windsor with your favourite TV Stars
When: Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th March 2024 Where: 4* De Vere Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor, Berkshire Availability: Sold Out Waiting List: Email us here [email protected] and we’ll add your name for any cancellations Don’t miss out though: We still have limited places available for 2024, details below;
When: Friday 19th – Sunday 21st April 2024 Where: 5* Celtic Manor Resort Hotel, Newport Board: Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Line-Up: Anton & Erin, Kai & Nadiya, Janette & Aljaz, Katya, Leandro & Maria, Glenn & Caroly, Warren & Kristi plus The Tony Greenwood 15-piece Big Band. Availability: 8 bedrooms remaining
⭐ If you love Strictly, this is your Ultimate 5* Weekend Break ⭐
⭐ Spend the weekend with the Stars of TV & Champions of the Dance World at the luxurious 5* Celtic Manor Resort in South Wales ⭐
⭐ Enjoy 3 days of spectacular dance showcases as the Strictly Stars perform up close & personal for a truly intimate experience unlike any other – learn to dance with them, plus hear all about their fabulous journeys ⭐
⭐ Enjoy 5* luxury accommodation and seamless service at the Celtic Manor Resort hotel, recently named the UK’s Best Hotel 2019 at the prestigious Meetings & Incentive Travel Awards in London. ⭐
⭐ Host of the Ryder Cup, this award-winning resort is set in 2000 acres of parkland in Newport, South Wales. This world-class destination features the award-winning Forum Spa & Health Club, as well as 6 restaurants and 3 championship golf courses. ⭐
- Floor-side reserved table to enjoy three days of Breathtaking Dance Showcases from the Stars of Strictly & Champions of the Dancing World – all up close & personal.
- 6 hours of Ballroom & Latin Dance classes with the Stars & Champions of the Dancing World – guaranteed for everyone and tailored specifically to your dancing ability.
- Fun Q&A sessions with the Stars – find out all the gossip and ask those burning questions.
- Additional 1 hour dance lesson with Donahey’s highly experienced dance teachers in our second ballroom – tailored to your dancing level.
- Two nights of dancing in the stunning, air-conditioned, Caernarfon Suite Ballrooms – featuring two dance-floors and a fabulous selection of music to enjoy and dance the night away.
- Amazing 7,000 sq ft pro-championship sprung wooden dance floor – one of the largest dance floors in the UK, used for the Blackpool Dance Championships.
- Saturday night Black Tie Ball starring a fabulous 15-piece Ballroom & Latin Big Band – you really can’t beat dancing to live music.
- Exclusive ‘Red Carpet Photo Calls’ to grab those all-important souvenir photographs of the Stars.
- Spectacular Sunday afternoon Grand-Finale dance showcase.
Star Studded Line-Up
NTA Judge Of The Year Anton Du Beke, Erin Boag, Kai Widdrington, Nadiya Bychkova, Aljaz Skorjanec, Janette Manrara, Katya Jones, Strictly Argentine Tango Choreographers Leandro Palou & Maria Tsiatsiani, British, European & World 10 Dance Champions Glenn Richard Boyce & Caroly Janes, Former World Professional Ballroom Champions Warren & Kristi Boyce, Strictly Vocalist Lance Ellington plus The Tony Greenwood 15-piece Big Band
If you reserve your places early you’ll benefit from our unbeatable Early Bird Booking Rates and our 2024 Weekend Transfer Flexibility.
Current Early Bird Booking Price
3 days, 2 nights Dinner Bed & Breakfast £669 per person if booked before 30th Nov ’23 £679pp if booked before 31st Dec ‘23, £689pp thereafter.
Double, Twin & Deluxe King bedrooms available. Deluxe King £40pp upgrade supplement.
Book today with just £125 per person deposit – the remaining balance not due until 9th Feb 2024. Sorry, no single places or rooms remaining.
Book Securely Online Here
Book here instantly & securely with a Debit or Credit Card.
Please Select Dancing Experience? Beginner (0 – 3 months) Improver (4 -9 months) Regular social dancers 9 months – 2yrs Experienced Dancers 2 years+
Book by Direct Bank Transfer You are welcome to pay for your places by Direct Bank Transfer. Simply email us using this link, [email protected] and we’ll reply with our bank account details.
Book by Phone Freephone 0800 160 1770 Mon – Fri; 9am – 4pm
Donahey’s Dance Lessons & Weekend Breaks are not endorsed by or associated with the BBC.
Watch our Star Studded Film
Full Financial Protection – Giving you 100% peace of mind
Donahey’s have been organising Weekend Breaks with the Stars of Strictly Come Dancing for over 15 years.
For your peace of mind and to comply with The Package Travel Regulations 2018, Donahey’s provides full financial protection for all your deposits and payments through the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT)
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 for Donahey’s Events LTD (membership Number 5421) and in the event of insolvency, protection is provided for Non-flight packages.
ABTOT cover provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled.
In the unlikely event that you require assistance during your holiday due to Donahey’s Events LTD financial failure, please call ABTOT’s 24/7 helpline on 01702 811397 and advise you are a customer of an ABTOT protected travel company.
You can access The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 here: www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/634/contents/made
View Donahey’s current membership certificate here Donaheys-Events-LTD-ABTOT-Membership-Certificate.pdf
See The Strictly Stars Up Close & Personal
Added extras included – at no extra cost
- Personalised Colour Gift Certificate – received immediately on booking, featuring your favourite Stars. Just perfect for presenting the Star Break as a gift for any special occasion, plus a fab keepsake.
- Seating at a reserved table in The Ballroom for the whole weekend – no need to change to different tables each day and no need to worry about getting there first.
- Complimentary 16-page glossy souvenir programme – a perfect keepsake and great for showing off to all your friends & family after your break.
- Weekend Transfer Flexibility – if you wish to change your booking, we’ll happily switch you to any of our 2024 Dancing with The Stars Weekends – subject to availability, available upto 10-weeks prior to your original break.
- Welcome souvenir dance bag – sponsored by Supadance , containing helpful & fun goodies.
- All tables front row, floor-side guaranteed – offering great up close & personal, uninterrupted views of all the showcases with no need to pay extra to upgrade.
- Complimentary water available all day – so you can stay refreshed & hydrated at no extra cost.
- ‘Stars Of The Future‘ showcase – a superb way to start your weekend of shows. Enjoy a fab performance from some of the UK’s most talented dancers, who knows where you’ll see them next?
- ‘World Of Supadance ‘ Dance Shoe Marketplace.
- Stunning displays of your favourite dresses seen on TV – so you can marvel at the amazing detail of the dresses made by the wonderful DSI .
Donahey’s Adult only weekend breaks are truly inspirational and a great chance to learn to dance, improve your dancing, try new styles, learn new steps, develop your technique along with a fabulous opportunity to be taught by the actual stars of Strictly Come Dancing. Alternatively why not just sit back and soak up the fabulous atmosphere of this great weekend in this stunning resort. If you’re not sure what to expect, take a look at some of the fabulous testimonials we have received from the actual stars of Strictly & this years guests.
If you’ve never danced before this is an immersive experience you’ll never forget; Amazing shows to see, live music to enjoy, beginner dance lessons with the stars to try, questions & answers sessions – and so much more all under one roof, who knows who you’ll bump into around the hotel! Plus of course you have all the facilities and activities that Celtic Manor 5* Resort has to offer you.
Celtic Manor’s stunning Air Conditioned Caernarfon Suite Ballroom, at nearly 9,000sq ft, will offer us an amazing 5,000sq ft pro championship sprung wooden dance floor – one of the largest dance floors in the country.
Plus, our second 4,500sq ft Ballroom will offer guests a beautiful second daytime Workshop venue, this impressive venue is just perfect to host our weekend breaks with the Stars of Strictly Come Dancing.
Dance workshops will be offered for all levels in; Ballroom, Latin American & Argentine Tango. Unlike other similar holidays & breaks where you are restricted to just two 45min workshops with people of all levels in the same group. We guarantee you a minimum of 7-hours workshops with the actual stars and your Donahey’s team at your dance level. Remember though, you don’t have to take part in any of them if you don’t want!
What the Strictly stars have to say about Donahey’s Dance Weekends…..
‘Paul, you’re such a Superstar for organising such a fabulous event’ Anton Du Beke ‘Is it me or do Donahey’s run the best dance weekends in the country…. Kevin Clifton ‘What an amazing weekend! Thank you so much for inviting us, we are so happy to be part of your beautiful event. A clear 10 from me!’ Aljaz Skorjanec ‘I know we say this every year, but this really is the best dance weekend in the UK. So well organised and so much dancing. We love working with Donahey’s, you always know you’ll get such a professionally run event. Thank you to Donahey’s for organising such wonderful events’ Ian Waite ‘Our 3rd year at a Donaheys dance weekend. Thank you for letting Kevin and I be part of this fabulous event. Lots of love x’ Karen Hauer ‘Donaheys organise the number 1 dance event in the country. We really look forward to Donahey’s dance weekends; they’re so well organised, great venues and a fabulous audience. Thank you so much Paul.’ Natalie Lowe ‘What a FAB-U-LOUS event to attend. A real feel good weekend, cannot wait to be back’ Janette Manrara ‘What an incredible event, we loved every second of it. So much on offer from all the Strictly couples & classes, we love being part of it. Kevin Clifton ‘Thank you to Donahey’s, in our opinion Donahey’s are one of the best-organised events we attend, they always look after you the guest and us the artist – thank you’ Vincent Simone ‘Congratulations to the Donahey’s for finding the most amazing venue. How brilliant is Alton Towers – a diamond in the country. We love working with the Donahey’s – you always know you’ll get such a professionally run event’ Ian Waite “What can I say? What a great weekend. We do shows all over the country but never have we had so much fun and met so many great people. I have to say Donaheys have done an amazing job organising the whole weekend, hope to be back soon!” James & Ola Jordan ‘Alton Towers is a great venue, we love it here’ ‘We’ve had great feedback from a lot of people about your event at Alton towers it was a fantastic weekend’ Darren Bennett & Lilia Kopylova ‘Absolutely amazing, well organised and an extremely fun-filled weekend. So much to take part in and everyone having such a great time’ Karen Hardy ‘Dance weekends with Donahey’s are a fun and exciting break for anyone who loves to dance or wants to learn. They are very professionally organised and they really look after you. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly and the team are great. A must for your diary’ Flavia Cacace
Dancing With The Stars Weekends supported by Supadance Shoes.
Dancing With The Stars Weekend at 5* Celtic Manor Resort Photo’s
Celtic manor resort hotel, newport, south wales.
Enjoy 5* luxury accommodation and seamless service at the Celtic Manor Resort hotel in Newport, South Wales.
Beautifully appointed bedrooms and luxury suites enjoy spectacular views over pristine golf courses and the surrounding Usk Valley. Award-winning dining and an array of world-class golf and spa facilities provide the finishing touch for a stay in complete luxury at one of Europe’s finest resorts.
The soaring atrium, distinctive design and traditional luxury of the Resort Hotel combine to create a feeling of understated glamour that is both impressively opulent, yet comfortably relaxed.
Ultimate relaxation and indulgence for body and soul are yours at The Forum Health Club & Spa – Winner of 6 Spa Traveller Awards 2015, including Best UK Hotel Spa. Indulge yourself with personalised face & body treatments or visit Rhys Giles Hair Salon or the Nailbar.
The Resort Hotel is home to flagship 3 AA rosette fine dining restaurant Epicure Experience by Richard Davies, award-winning Steak on Six, The Olive Tree, Forum Café and Merlin’s Bar.
Merlin’s Bar is a great place to meet friends and enjoy morning coffee, an afternoon snack or evening drinks in glorious surroundings with its comfortable sofas, conservatory and inviting sun terrace overlooking the Rooftop Garden.
Merlin’s is a fantastic bar at the heart of the Resort, featuring all day dining, live music & late night snack menu, Merlin’s was recently awarded The Welsh Hospitality Awards for 2016 for Best Bar.
Voted Europe’s Best Golf Hotel 2015 in the World Golf Awards, Celtic Manor is one of Europe’s finest golfing destinations offering three world-class championship courses, including The Twenty Ten Course – built specifically to stage The 2010 Ryder Cup, a golf academy featuring a floodlit driving range; plus two luxurious golf clubhouses.
Guest bedrooms are beautifully appointed and decorated with distinctive design and traditional luxury to create a calm and relaxing environment. All bedrooms feature;
- Luxury toiletries, hairdryer, iron and board
- Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary telephone calls to national landlines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Speakerphone with voicemail service
- Large writing desk with reading light
- Secure, electronic locking in-room safe
- Satellite TV
- 24-hour room service and an ice-maker on each floor
- Air-conditioning with personal room controls
- Heated towel rail
- Safety deposit box service
- Complimentary tea/coffee facilities
- 110 volt shaver sockets
Located just 15mins from The Severn Bridge in Bristol, The Celtic Manor Resort is easy to reach and has fabulous event facilities, just perfect to host our 5* Dancing With The Stars Weekend.
With award-winning Spa’s and championship Golf Courses, you may want to extend your break to include Sunday evening – just so you can take in the amazing facilities and stunning surroundings of this venue.
Download the official Celtic Manor Resort Brochure Here
Please be advised, car parking charges apply for all residents across The Celtic Manor Resort. At the time of writing parking charges are; Outdoor Car Park, a few minutes walk, £5 per 24 hours; Underground Car Park, located underneath the resort hotel, £15 per 24 hours – payment is required upon exit.
View our event on the offical Celtic Manor Resort Hotel website here www.celtic-manor.com/whats-on/donahey-s-dancing-with-the-stars-weekend
Celtic Manor Resort scoops Best UK Hotel award again!
The Celtic Manor Resort has been named the UK’s Best Hotel 2019 at the prestigious Meetings & Incentive Travel Awards in London.
The five-star venue in South Wales has been voted the UK’s Best Hotel eight times.
As well as winning the hotel award, Celtic Manor was also a finalist in the Best UK Conference Venue category.
5* Celtic Manor Resort Hotel Photos
The Signature Collection
Situated on the sixth floor, Celtic Manor’s stylish new Signature Lounge, rooms and suites come with a host of ‘Little Luxuries’ and added services to ensure you relax and unwind from the moment you arrive.
The spacious Signature Collection rooms are designed to the highest standard with a calming, light and modern feel. Designed for adults only, each room features a 6ft king-size double bed, sitting area, marble bathroom with a large vanity unit, bath and a separate shower with a host of Elemis amenities and balcony with stunning views out over the golf course.
Signature guests have unlimited access to the exclusive adults-only* Signature Lounge, situated on the sixth floor, where throughout the day you can enjoy complimentary tea and coffee, newspapers and magazines.
Signature Collection guests also enjoy further premium services:
- Exclusive Signature check-in service
- Guaranteed check-in from 3pm
- Evening turn-down service
- Complimentary bottle of Prosecco and Welsh Cakes on arrival
- Exclusive Breakfast in Celtic Manor’s new 6th floor restaurant
Following a restful night’s sleep, Signature Collection guests will be served breakfast in the exclusive surroundings of Celtic Manor’s new sixth floor restaurant, overlooking beautiful Welsh woodlands.
Breakfast is served in the Signature restaurant from 7.00am to 10.30am daily, for adults only. We recommend that you book in advance with our Reservations Team to ensure a relaxing breakfast experience.
Signature bedrooms are available with a £75pp upgrade supplement.
Guest Reviews & Recommendations
‘What a fantastic weekend we had. Can’t wait for next year. Thank you very much’ David and Barbara ‘Thanks to all at Donahey’s for putting together another amazing weekend. This was our third one, and we are hooked! All the workshops and professional shows were brilliant, as was the Tony Greenwood 15 piece band. Looking forward to the next one’ Ruth & John ‘Dear Paul & Team, I just wanted to send you all a big thank you for last weekend, you have an amazing team and provide a fantastic few days, I just wish it was longer!! This was my first year but I have watched all of Strictly and been to the tour shows, but to see the pros perform up close, is just something else!! You really create a warm and fun atmosphere, along with a seamless programme. See you next March‘ Sian ‘Dear Paul, Thank you for an excellent weekend and yes we have already booked for next year. The weekend exceeded our expectations and it was a real pleasure to meet and talk to your mother and some of your team. You make an excellent team and I know that things only run smoothly with a team who work hard and plan well. Thank you again.’ Andy & Alicja ‘Paul, we’ve had a few great weekends with you both at Alton Towers and in the past in Blackpool; but this one was FAB U LOUS!!! That show on Saturday night moved us to tears and was breathtaking!!! Needless to say we’ve booked for next year! Thanks for listening to clients and continuing to strive to improve. All your hard work was appreciated.’ Christine & Steven ‘The whole weekend was stunning; Thank you for an unforgettable weekend’ Pippa & Kevin ‘We’re looking forward to next year already. Thanks to everyone involved for making a super enjoyable and special weekend’ Simon & Alice ‘Hi Paul, Danny and I just wanted to drop you a note to say how much we enjoyed the weekend. You and your staff never cease to amaze us with how organised you all are and how seamlessly things run. Every year we have enjoyed our weekenders but this year you all surpassed yourselves and it went to a new level. Having a showcase on the Sunday was just the icing on the cake and a fantastic way to end the weekend on a total high. We look forward to joining you on another weekender soon.‘ Brenda & Danny
Your Weekend Programme
What do our amazing weekends truly have in store for you?
Here you can download our draft Dancing With The Stars Weekend souvenir programme – see for yourselves how fabulous our weekends are.
Your Donahey’s Weekend Break Team
Throughout your dance weekend you will have the services of Donahey’s dedicated on-site team of Dance Teachers; Dancers; Helpers & Assistants including Paul, Shirley & Amy Donahey who are all there to ensure your dance weekend runs smoothly and is full of the right kind of memories.
2024 Weekend Transfer Flexibility
During 2024 we’re pleased to be offering 4 fab-u-lous Dancing With The Stars Weekends at stunning venues across the UK. Whichever dance weekend you initially book with us we are happy to offer you the flexibility to switch your booking between any of our 2024 Dancing With The Stars Weekends.
This added benefit provides you with peace of mind should a personal engagement crop up, or indeed your favourite must-see Strictly star appear at one of our weekends…..
1st – 3rd March 2024 Alton Towers Resort Hotel, Staffordshire
22nd – 24th March 2024 Beaumont Estate Hotel, Berkshire
19th – 21st April 2024 Celtic Manor Resort Hotel, Newport
19th – 21st July 2024 Celtic Manor Resort Hotel, Newport
There is absolutely no administration charge for transferring upto 31st Oct 2023, after which point there is a small administration charge of £25 per person. Subject to availability and no later than 10 weeks prior to your original dance weekend booking. The prevailing selling rate at the time of transfer will apply to your new weekend break, therefore a rate difference either up or down may apply.
Your Weekend Break
This isn’t a weekend break organised by a holiday company or a hotel with some dancing available – this is an exclusive weekend bursting at the seams with dancing, organised by dance experts. Our weekend will give you the chance to be close to the stars of TV – and will be one you’ll remember for years to come.
Our Dancing With The Stars Weekend is a wonderful, relaxed social weekend and would NOT be suitable for competitive dancers – simply come along and enjoy yourselves!
Friday 19th – Sunday 21st April 2024 Celtic Manor Resort Hotel, Newport, NP18 1HQ
Take advantage of the great offers we have available if you book early.
Book today with just £125 per person deposit – the remaining balance not due until 9th Feb 2023. Sorry, no single places or rooms remaining.
Celtic Manor Resort Hotel Spa
As well as the non-stop dancing there’s plenty on offer to keep you entertained at this fabulous resort; You could pamper yourselves at the Hotels Luxury award-winning Forum Spa , book a hair salon or nail bar appointment, or choose your very own custom spa treatment?
Questions & Answers
Firstly, tell me about donahey’s, are donahey's weekend breaks endorsed by or associated with the bbc in any way, i've never danced before is this weekend suitable, i’ve danced before is this weekend suitable, who teaches the workshops, what level of ability will the workshops be, what level of workshop shall i choose.
- Absolute Beginners 0-3 months These workshops are especially for those who have never danced before, or maybe taken just a few weeks of classes
- Improver 4-9 months Especially for those who have danced just a little before, perhaps you have a few basic steps in a selection of dances.
- Regular Social Dancers 9 months - 2 years Ideal if you have taken dance lessons for a while and enjoy attending some social dances.
- Experienced Dancers 2yrs+ If you enjoy dancing regularly and have taken classes for a while this group is perfect for you.
How many hours dance workshops are included?
Do i need to pre-book any of my workshops, i'm experienced in some dances, but not others - how does this work, what shall i wear, what kinds of age group attend, what is included in the price, are my payments protected, what standard of accommodation are the hotels, can we make special room requests at our hotel, what happens in the evenings, can we sit with our friends, your ballroom table, the weekend programme, what time does the weekend begin on the friday, what time does the weekend finish on the sunday, what happens at lunchtime, photographs, i've booked my places - how can i make my final balancing payment, can i pay in instalments, my partner/friends don't dance can i take part in the classes, my partner/friends dance at a different level to myself, can we each take the workshops appropriate for our own dancing ability, can we book as two ladies, i am a lady without a partner - can i come along, can i just purchase tickets for the dancing/workshops/show, is the advertised line-up subject to change, will alton towers theme park be open during our march weekend, is merlin group, de vere or celtic manor connected in any way with the dance workshops & shows offered, donaheys is the trading style of donahey’s events ltd.
Company No 4673588, registered in England & Wales.
- Latest News
- Website Terms
- Booking Terms
Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up the Night Tour Hits the Road This Winter
All New Show to Feature Dancing with the Stars Season 25 Dancers Lindsay Arnold, Sharna Burgess, Artem Chigvintsev, Sasha Farber, Keo Motsepe, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater, and More!
Tickets on Sale Now!
Los Angeles, CA – Following the success of “ Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Hot Summer Nights ” and the 25 th Season of Dancing with the Stars , America’s favorite dance show, produced by BBCWP, is going back on tour across America this winter with “ Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night .” This all-new production showcases every style of dance seen on ABC’s hit show produced by BBC Worldwide Productions, from sizzling salsas to elegant waltzes and high energy group numbers, plus original pieces choreographed and creative directed by Emmy© winning choreographer Mandy Moore. “Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night ” is traveling to more cities than ever, kicking off on December 30 th in Charlotte, NC and finishing on March 18, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA.
Captivating audiences across the country, “ Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night ” features the faces you and love including Lindsay Arnold, Sharna Burgess, Artem Chigvintsev, Sasha Farber, Keo Motsepe, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater, Alan Bersten, Hayley Erbert and Britt Stewart, with more surprise casting to be announced.* Audiences will have the opportunity to experience the excitement, glamour and fun they see in the Dancing with the Stars ballroom every Monday night live in theaters in their very own hometowns.
Tickets for “ Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night, ” are on sale now. To purchase tickets and to get the full list of tour dates, please visit dwtstour.com . VIP packages will be available through VIPNation.com , giving fans the chance to choose from a variety of packages offering premium tickets, meet and greet opportunities with the cast, exclusive merchandise and photo opportunities.
“ Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night ” is produced by Faculty Productions in association with BBC Worldwide.
“Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night” Tour Dates:
- Dec 30: Charlotte, NC (Owens Auditorium)
- Dec 31: Greenville, SC (Bon Secours Wellness Arena)
- Jan 2: Atlanta, GA (The Fox)
- Jan 3: Richmond, VA (Altria Theater)
- Jan 4: Philadelphia, PA (Tower Theater)
- Jan 5: Kitchener, ON (Centre in the Square)
- Jan 6: Rama, ON (Casino Rama)
- Jan 7: Rama, ON (Casino Rama)
- Jan 9: New Brunswick, NJ (State Theater)
- Jan 10: Washington D.C. (MGM National Harbor)
- Jan 12: Bethlehem, PA (Sands)
- Jan 13: Bethlehem, PA (Sands)
- Jan 14: Lancaster, PA (American Music Theater)
- Jan 15: Lancaster, PA (American Music Theater)
- Jan 16: Pittsburgh, PA (Bennedum)
- Jan 18: New York, NY (Radio City Music Hall)
- Jan 19: Verona, NY (Turning Stone)
- Jan 20: Windsor, ON (Casino Windsor)
- Jan 21: Buffalo, NY (Sheas)
- Jan 23: Bangor, ME (Cross Insurance Center)
- Jan 24: Portland, ME (Merrill Auditorium)
- Jan 25: Boston, MA (Wang)
- Jan 26: Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
- Jan 27: Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
- Jan 28: Baltimore, MD (The Lyric)
- Jan 30: Cleveland, OH (State Theater)
- Jan 31: Columbus, OH (The Palace)
- Feb 1: Cincinnati, OH (The Taft)
- Feb 2: Indianapolis, IN (The Murat)
- Feb 3: Rosemont, IL (Rosemont Theater)
- Feb 5: Ames, IA (Stephens Auditorium)
- Feb 6: Rockford, IL (Coronado)
- Feb 7: Ft Wayne, IN (The Embassy)
- Feb 8: Knoxville, TN (Knoxville Civic Auditorium)
- Feb 9: Birmingham, AL (BJCC Concert Hall)
- Feb 11: Nashville, TN (Opry House)
- Feb 13: Sarasota, FL (Van Wezel)
- Feb 14: Clearwater, FL (Ruth Eckerd Hall)
- Feb 15: Hollywood, FL (Seminole Hard Rock)
- Feb 16: Naples, FL (Hayes)
- Feb 17: Jacksonville, FL (Times Moran)
- Feb 18: Orlando, FL (Bob Carr Theater)
- Feb 21: Austin, TX (Bass Hall)
- Feb 22: Wichita Falls, TX (Wichita Falls Memorial Auditorium)
- Feb 23: Dallas, TX (Fairpark Music Hall)
- Feb 24: Sugar Land, TX (Smart Financial Center)
- Feb 25: McAllen, TX (McAllen Performing Arts Center)
- Feb 26: Midland, TX (Wagner Noel)
- Feb 27: Amarillo, TX (Amarillo Civic Auditorium)
- Mar 1: Albuquerque, NM (Popejoy)
- Mar 2: El Paso, TX (Chavez Theater)
- Mar 3: Phoenix, AZ (Comerica Theater)
- Mar 4: San Diego, CA (Symphony Hall)
- Mar 6: Riverside, CA (Fox Theater)
- Mar 7: Riverside, CA (Fox Theater)
- Mar 8: Stockton, CA (Stockton Arena)
- Mar 9: San Jose, CA (City National)
- Mar 10: Redding, CA (Redding Civic Center)
- Mar 11: Eugene, OR (Hult Center)
- Mar 13: Seattle, WA (WaMu Theater)
- Mar 14: Spokane, WA (INB Center)
- Mar 15: Boise, ID (Morriston Center)
- Mar 16: Reno, NV (Grand Sierra)
- Mar 17: Santa Barbara, CA (Arlington Theater)
- Mar 18: Los Angeles, CA (Microsoft Theater)
*Cast subject to change.
“ Dancing with the Stars ” airs Monday nights at 8|7 c on the ABC Television Network.
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars
Twitter : @DancingABC, #DWTS
Instagram : @DancingABC
About Faculty Productions
Faculty Productions, formed by veteran manager and producer Jared Paul in partnership with Live Nation, the world’s leading live entertainment company, produces and creates world-class live branded entertainment and concerts in partnership with the world’s largest media companies. Faculty Productions is responsible for some of the most successful recent global touring productions, including “Dancing with the Stars: Live!” (BBC Worldwide and ABC), “Move Live on Tour” (Derek Hough and Julianne Hough), “America’s Got Talent Live!” (Freemantle Media, Syco Entertainment and NBC), “The Sing-Off Live Tour” (Sony Pictures and NBC), “Glee Live! In Concert!” (FOX and Ryan Murphy Productions), “Big Time Rush Big Time Tour” (Nickelodeon/ Sony Music), “Mixtape Festival” (VH1 and Live Nation) and the “Boston Strong Benefit Concert” (ONE FUND and Live Nation).
BBC Worldwide Productions is a key business division under BBC Worldwide North America – part of BBC Worldwide, the main commercial arm and wholly-owned subsidiary of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) – which operates as a studio in the U.S. and Canada. Based in Los Angeles, BBC Worldwide Productions develops and produces original content as well as scripted and unscripted projects based on BBC formats/brands across all platforms. The studio is responsible for the ratings juggernaut Dancing with the Stars (ABC), Top Gear America (BBC America), and the limited series, The Night Of (HBO).
Dancing with the Stars: Live! Melanie Fitzpatrick (713) 306-1472 [email protected]
Ingrid Meilan (323) 336-7646 [email protected]
Faculty Productions Tara Taghizadeh (310) 721-6003 [email protected]
BBC Worldwide Productions Susana Voets (310) 228-1610 [email protected]
Dancing With The Stars | Windsor Star
'dtws' dancer peta murgatroyd announces she's pregnant.
Peta Murgatroyd is pregnant.
Len Goodman retires from 'Dancing with the Stars' after 17 years
Selma blair performs blindfolded on 'dancing with the stars', iman shumpert crowned 'dancing with the stars' season 30 winner, julianne hough to replace brother derek on 'dwts' finale, latest videos, derek hough in quarantine with covid-19 after 'dwts' appearance.
Dancer and TV star Derek Hough is quarantining after learning he has tested positive for COVID-19, hours after appearing on Dancing With The Stars .
Melanie C quicksteps off 'Dancing With the Stars'
Melanie C and her pro partner Gleb Savchenko have been eliminated from Dancing With the Stars.
Advertisement 2 Stories continue below This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess urged to tone down PDAs on 'DWTS'
Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess faced criticism from the Dancing With The Stars judges on Monday night for their PDA-filled routine.
Cheryl Burke and Cody Rigsby reunite at 'DWTS' rehearsals after COVID battle
Dancing With The Stars couple Cheryl Burke and Cody Rigsby have reunited in the studio after testing positive for COVID-19.
Spice Girls star Mel C to compete on 'Dancing with the Stars': report
Spice Girls star Mel C is reportedly set to join the lineup for the new season of hit show Dancing with the Stars .
Windsor battery plant draws flood of applicants as hiring begins
Very personal data now online after southwestern ontario cyberattack, all hospital systems affected by cyber attack, network must be rebuilt, workers at magna integram seating plant launch strike, disrespect can be deadly, street gang expert tells windsor murder trial, epaper edition, local spotlight.
Find the best places within Windsor . From local businesses to food to medical to legal services.
JoJo Siwa, Olympian Suni Lee Join 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 30
Pop star JoJo Siwa and Olympian Suni Lee are the first two celebrities tapped to join ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” for its 30th season.
DWTS shocking double elimination: Juan Pablo Di Pace and Bachelor's Joe Amabile sent packing
Dancing with the Stars
Advertisement 3 Stories continue below This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
'Dancing with the Stars': Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten address dating rumours
Here’s a look back at this week’s reality-TV highlights:
Good Morning America meteorologist to speak at Windsor mental health event
Good Morning America meteorologist Ginger Zee will be the featured speaker at the Mingle for Maryvale event raising awareness about mental health issues.
Lions say Johnson no dancing star
Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson will appear on Dancing With The Stars this season, but his old teammates insist there's just one problem with that - Johnson can't dance.
Get the latest headlines, breaking news and columns.
- There was an error, please provide a valid email address.
By signing up you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc.
A welcome email is on its way. If you don't see it, please check your junk folder.
The next issue of Headline News will soon be in your inbox.
We encountered an issue signing you up. Please try again
Maks & Val Live On Tour: Our Way coming to Caesars Windsor
Maksim and Valentin Chmerkovskiy of Dancing with the Stars fame will be cutting a rug on The Colosseum stage at Caesars Windsor on July 22.
Producers eyeing Zellweger for Dancing With The Stars
Bosses for the talent show are keen to pull out all of the stops for next season by choosing celebrity contestants who have all won Oscars.
Advertisement 4 Stories continue below This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
Julianne Hough abused as child dancer
Movie fans are only just getting to know Julianne Hough. After several seasons -- and two wins -- on Dancing With the Stars, the 24-year-old has been padding her IMDB credits with roles in 2011's Footloose remake, last summer's Rock of Ages and the upcoming Nicholas Sparks weeper, Safe Haven.
Star from Dancing With the Stars inspires at University of Windsor
It’s been a few months since J.R. Martinez won Season 13 of Dancing With the Stars, but the U.S. Army combat veteran continues to inspire.