- Choose a Degree Level Diploma Certificate Associate Bachelor's Continuing Education Graduate Certificate Master's Doctoral Post-doctoral Certificate
- Choose a Category Art and Design Business Criminal Justice and Legal Education General Studies Healthcare Information Technology Psychology Science and Engineering Trade Skills
- Choose a Subject Animation / Game Design Architecture / Urban Planning Art and Illustration Audio / Visual Production Digital Design Drafting Fashion Design / Merchandising Fine Arts Graphic / Visual Arts Interior Design Performing Arts Photography / Film Studies Radio and Television Theater Web Design / Multimedia Accounting / Finance Administrative Professional Business Administration / Management Business Information Systems Communications / Public Relations Economics Entrepreneurship Hospitality / Tourism Human Resources International Business Marketing MBA Office Management Organizational Management Project Management Retail and Sales Supply Chain Management Corrections Court Reporting Criminal Investigation Criminal Justice Administration Emergency and Fire Management Fire Protection Forensics Homeland Security / Public Safety Law Degree Law Enforcement / Security Paralegal / Legal Studies Public Administration Adult Education Continuing Education Curriculum and Instruction Early Childhood Education Educational Leadership Elementary Education English as a Second Language Higher Education Instructional Technology Secondary Education Special Education Teacher Education Technology in Education English Foreign Language Geography History Humanities Liberal Arts Philosophy and Religious Studies Political and Social Sciences Religious Studies Alternative Therapy Athletic Training Dental Diet / Nutrition Emergency Medicine Health Information Systems Health Science Health Services Healthcare Administration / Management Massage Therapy Medical Assisting Medical Coding & Billing Medical Technologist Medical Technology Medicine Nursing Nutrition and Wellness Pharmacy Physical Therapy / Respiratory Therapy Public Health Veterinary Studies Computer Science / Programming Data Management Database Administration Information Systems Library Science Networking / Security Technical Support Web Development / Internet Aeronautics Agriculture Biology Engineering Environment / Natural Resources Industrial Technology Mathematics Physical Sciences Addiction Studies Child and Family Studies Child Development Counseling Psychology Social Science Social Work Automotive Technology / Mechanic Aviation Technology / Pilot Career Training CDL / Heavy Equipment Operation / Repair Conservation Construction Management Construction Trades Cosmetology Craftsman Trades Culinary Arts Electronic / Computer Technology Esthetics High School Diploma Life Skills / Hobbies Marine Technology / Captain Mechanics Military / ROTC Other Trades Real Estate Secondary Diplomas & Certificates Welding / Fabrication
- Sponsored Schools
- Hope College /
- Student Life
Hope College Virtual Tour
Are you considering hope college take a virtual tour of the campus below..
A visit to Hope is ideal, but virtual tours can act to refresh your memory or as a preview for your on-site tour.
Why a Virtual Tour?
Inevitably, on-campus tours of classrooms, libraries, dorms, and dining halls will start to blend. Jog your memory using the virtual tour and even explore the area surrounding the campus using the interactive mapping tool. If you're just beginning your college search, a virtual tour can be a great way to get a feel for a campus before your visit. Remember, when you do go, be sure to ask current students about their college life. A student perspective can be the most helpful way to gauge your future experience at Hope College.
Use the resources below to start your virtual tour.
Using the Map
Click and drag the little orange person to a location on the map. Locations with panoramas appear as blue lines or blue dots when moving the orange person. The blue dots are panoramic views that you may swivel. The blue lines are paths that you can navigate along.
You can "pan" or "swivel" the camera around by clicking on the image and dragging your mouse or finger. If you see a white arrow on the picture, you can click or tap on it to move in the direction of the arrow. This will also update the location of the little orange person on the map so you can get a better sense of where you are and what direction you are facing.
Continue Your Research on Hope
College Factual provides higher-education, college and university, degree, program, career, salary, and other helpful information to students, faculty, institutions, and other internet audiences. Presented information and data are subject to change. Inclusion on this website does not imply or represent a direct relationship with the company, school, or brand. Information, though believed correct at time of publication, may not be correct, and no warranty is provided. Contact the schools to verify any information before relying on it. Financial aid may be available for those who qualify. The displayed options may include sponsored or recommended results, not necessarily based on your preferences.
© 2022 College Factual – All Rights Reserved.
- California Privacy
- Do Not Sell My Info
City Sightseeing Moscow Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
- Hop-on or hop-off at any of Moscow’s main highlights
- Views of Moscow from an open-top, double-decker bus
- Learn about the city with recorded commentary
- Visit Red Square, Alexander Gardens, and more
- Bus pass inclusions: 48 or 72 hour bus pass + walking tour
- Boat pass inclusions: 60 minute boat trip + walking tour
- Bus & Boat pass inclusions: 48 hour bus pass + 60 minute boat trip + walking tour
- Vouchers valid for 12 months
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Location Name: The route begins at Red Square but you can board at any stop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Red Route runs from 10:00am - 6:00pm, every 25 minutes. Duration - 60 minutes. First stop - Bolotnaya Square.
- Most travelers can participate
- Green Route runs from 10:00am - 6:00pm, every 60 minutes. Duration - 120 minutes. First stop - Bolotnaya Square.
- Orange Route (currently suspended) runs from 10:30am - 6:30pm, every 30 minutes. Duration - 140 minutes. First stop - Museum of Cosmonautics
- Walking tour runs daily at 10:45am. Duration - 2 hours 30 minutes. Meeting point - Next to monument of Saints Cyril and Methodius.
- Boat tour operates 5th May - 20th October, from 11:30am - 6:30pm. Duration - 60 minutes. Meeting point - Zaryadye Park Pier.
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the routes.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- DebbJ 0 contributions Great way to get oriented to Moscow We started our Moscow experience with the hop on hop off. It was a great way to get orientated to the city. The additional optional tours were also good, we did the Metro tour which I highly recommend, we also paid for the Kremlin tour. The hop on hop off has three different lines all included. Only fault was the bus was sometimes full and you had to wait for the next one which was about 15 minutes (in the cold). Read more Written January 6, 2020
- UmaDelhi 0 contributions 2 days are required Very very good audio guides- the voice quality was also good and also the anecdotes of history were brilliant. Russia is truly beautiful Read more Written September 1, 2019
- BeverleyT 0 contributions Boat trip - TERRIBLE We got on the bus, but couldn’t buy a 1 day ticket. They suggested we do the 1 hour boat trip and said they would drop us to the dock. 1) they dropped us in the wrong place 2) they were lost because of the marathon Then the boat, after we finally found it: 1) stinking fumes, actually gagging 2) no commentary, in fact, no interaction unless you begged 3) offered us 2 for 1 icecreams as they had melted and refrozen as the fridge gets turned off at night Honestly, we enjoyed the afternoon in the boat but spent all of it laughing at just how awful it was!!! The worst thing in Moscow! Read more Written August 18, 2019
- niruDurbs 0 contributions Not the best value for the price The ticket is quite expensive and covers three different routes in a 24 hour period. The red route is quite exciting and takes about an hour. The bus comes every 10 to 15 minutes. However the other two routes take about two hours each and buses come every 30 to 40 minute period. If the bus is full then you have to wait at the stop for the next bus. So personally I feel that not much can be seen this way. I definitely was not impressed. However it must be noted that one can learn a lot about the history of Moscow Read more Written July 3, 2019
- IrishCueTravel 0 contributions SLO Motion Not all their fault , but if you plan on trying this Attraction be patient! Traffic is a big problem first and foremost. But to add additional unnecessary delays; the bus stops at each site for 15 minutes at a time or More ! I gave up half way through ( 45 minutes) ; and walked back to the starting point in 10 minutes! Read more Written June 4, 2019
- michael g 0 contributions Worst hop on/hop off EVER Waited for 40 minutes in the cold rain for a bus that never came... unacceptable. Traffic is so bad that when on a bus the previos day it was barely moving. My advice-get a subway pass and a good travel guide book and do sightseeing on your own! Read more Written October 24, 2018
- Rebecca J 0 contributions Boat element was excellent We purchased a ticket online for the boat and bus for 2 days. The boat element was wonderful, we saw some amazing parts of Moscow along the river side. The bus element was very disappointing as it only started at 10am and was finished by 6:30pm. It was extremely warm when we were there and it would have been great to do the tour in the cool of the day. There was also no air conditioning in the down stairs part of the bus. They also turned away passengers at one of the stops as the bus was full and there was not another bus for 40 minutes. Read more Written September 26, 2018
- Monismith2014 0 contributions it was very enjoyable it was very interesting seeing things we saw walking around from the bus. so much more to see. we had a lot better view of the attractions from the height of the bus.also the bus was reasonable slow which gave us time enough for photos. it stopped at sparrow hill for 10 minutes for picture taking Read more Written September 20, 2018
- fati666222 0 contributions The best way to see Moscow We did both routes but if you have little time then only do the red route.Its very informative and it takes you to the important sights.The staff on the bus are very friendly and helpful. Read more Written August 20, 2018
- adolfo17 0 contributions The worst hope-on hope-off service I've ever seen Diffiult to understand the route maps and stops. Staff wouldn't help either. Lengthy stops. No air conditioning. Read more Written August 4, 2018
- Peter F 0 contributions Two Routes There is a short red route which depending on the traffic takes about an hour. The route is generally around the Red Square area. The ear phones were small and sometimes the commentary did not link up with the sites you were seeing. The green bus takes you on a longer route and ours took two and a half hours due to the heavy traffic. I would not recommend this trip unless it is raining or you want to fill in time. The sights we saw were nothing outstanding with plenty of time at certain stops for photos. Also the driver stop for a bite to eat at one stop. Read more Written July 30, 2018
- Bernardo P 0 contributions Boat Trips Moscow, Russia Yesterday, I booked a boat trip with the GetYourGuide.com web page and was totally horrible, didn’t have audio guide as it shows on the picture-Nobody Talk-. The girl on the picture-light blue bag-ask for 100 Rubles for show her the QR Code while I had the Booking and PIN number cause she must see the vessel name-Didn’t say nothing and after she said board any vessel. I suggest take the trip and pay on site, avoid fake internet pages, there are many other services with a lot of entertainment, don’t take this ones. Read more Written July 14, 2018
- Kathrynowl91 0 contributions Good way to see some sites We usually do these tours when we travel. They get you round and you see the sight . The traffic is quite heavy so it is a bit slow but there is not a lot they can do about it. We only did the red route. Just a note people don’t queue here when the bus comes it’s a bit of a free for all. Read more Written July 13, 2018
- Daniyal91 0 contributions Was Ok.! Started our tour of moscow from here, We had got the 2 Day Pass with the boat ride. The route and the map was good but not well managed. The bus didn't stop at many points. Were were unaware a couple of times at what point we were and missed them. Headphones and maps were provided. Would recommend one should check out the route map before going and decide which places to stop in advance, this way one can manage and enjoy the tour more and us it more effectively.! The boat ride was Ok, a little crowded. No guide provided, just a boat ride with restaurant service Read more Written July 12, 2018
- WilliamDyer 0 contributions Poor service on boat and too many waiting times on buses For the price, you should expect at minimum English speaking tour guides with decent experience, but at least in my case that did not happen both in buses and boats. And in the boat even tough we were 90% English speaking tourist at least, the tour guide spoke 95% of the time in Russia, and only 3 sentences in English, I really counted how many times she spoke in English. And at the end she asks us if we have any questions? Of course I told her I couldn’t ask her anything since I didn’t understand 95% of what she was saying. The boat tour is not worth it, just take the bus that would be my advice. Second minus is the waiting times, in the boat they made us wait an hour before it departed, and in many stops with the buses waiting times of 20-30 minutes. I actually think I lost that day around 2 hours doing nothing. Be careful. Read more Written July 10, 2018
Most Recent: Reviews ordered by most recent publish date in descending order.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews ordered by recency and descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as wait time, length of visit, general tips, and location information.
City Sightseeing Moscow Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise provided by City Sightseeing Moscow
17 Best Moscow Tours
Are you planning a visit to the capital of Russia and looking for the best Moscow tours? From Red Square to the Kremlin and from world-class art to fairytale buildings, Moscow is an enchanting city that offers plenty of excitement and elegance. Its history dates back more than 800 years, and there is culture in abundance for visitors to immerse themselves in.
Make the most of your visit with 17 of the best Moscow tours that let you see everything the city and its surroundings have to offer.
1 – Guided Tour of the Moscow Metro
Moscow’s metro is world-famous, thanks to the architectural delights on offer underground stations around the capital. This guided tour of the Moscow stations, otherwise known as “the palace of the people” lasts for 1.5 hours and includes an English-speaking guide who will tell you how the Russian metro became one of the most beautiful in the world. Highlights include Mayakovskaya station with its aviation-themed mosaics.
- Moscow metro tours
2 – Cosmonautics Museum Space Tour
Discover Cosmonautics Museum with this space tour. Dive into one of the greatest battles between the Soviet Union and the United States – the space race. Hear about the space programs of the USSR and learn about how the USSR shaped space travel and technology.
- Cosmonautics Museum tours
3 – Guided Tour of the Kremlin
A Kremlin is actually a citadel in Russian towns, and Moscow’s version is, without doubt, the most famous. The Kremlin is the heartbeat of the city, and this guided tour takes you to the most important points of interest. See Cathedral Square with its orthodox temples; Tzar Cannon with its 890mm calibre, which is the largest in the world; and the exterior of the all-important government buildings that are located within the Kremlin’s walls.
Click here to learn how to book Kremlin tickets .
- Kremlin tours
4 – Moscow City Walking Tour
One of the best Moscow tours for seeing everything the city has to offer, this small-group walking tour lasts for 2 hours and includes an expert guide. Make the most of the capital and see the cobbled spaces of Red Square, take pictures of St Basil’s Cathedral, visit the elegant Bolshoi Theatre, and enjoy the ornamental Alexandrovsky Garden.
- Moscow walking tours
5 – Night Tour of Moscow
When the sun sets, the fun begins – and it all starts with a night tour of Russia’s most famous city. The beauty of Moscow comes into full effect after hours, as iconic buildings like St Basil’s Cathedral illuminate against the night sky. Other locations on this tour include the Moscow River and the Ukraine Hotel, which is a landmark skyscraper that was constructed during the era of Stalin.
6 – Sergiev Posad Day Trip
One of the best Moscow tours that take you outside of the city, the Sergiev Posad day trip provides the opportunity to see The Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is the spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church. It’s made up of a number of different buildings that include the blue domes of the Cathedral of the Assumption, Church of St. Sergius and the Bell Tower.
- Sergiev Posad day trips from Moscow
7 – City Sightseeing Moscow Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Cruise
If your time in Moscow is limited, this hop-on, hop-off bus tour is ideal – and it even features an optional cruise on the river. Choose between a 2 and 3-day ticket and see famous landmarks like Red Square, the Kremlin and the Bolshoi Theatre from an open-top panoramic bus with informative audio commentary. Take your experience to the next level by upgrading to a boat tour.
- Moscow hop on hop off bus tours
8 – Guided Tour of the Tretyakov Gallery
As one of the world’s most important galleries, the Tretyakov Gallery is a must-see for any art lovers and is one of the best Moscow tours for culture vultures. Learn about the masterworks of Pablo Tretyakov with a guided tour and discover the secrets behind the paintings. Other noticeable artists on view include Fedotov, Vasnetsov, Rokotov and Kiprenski, who is the author of the famous “Portrait of Alexander Pushkin”.
- Tretyakov Gallery tours
9 – Alternative Moscow: 2-Hour Walking Tour
See a different side of Moscow with this 2-hour alternative tour. An expert guide will take you around quirky streets, suburbs and squares while as your veer away from the traditional tourist hotspots. Highlights include a ride on the famous “Annushka” tram and a visit to the neighbourhood of Khitrovka, which was once known as the criminal district of the city.
10 – St.Basil’s Cathedral and Red Square: Private Tour and Ticket
Combine two of Moscow’s biggest attractions with a visit to Red Square and St.Basil’s Cathedral. Admire the beautiful architecture of St.Basil’s Cathedral from inside and out, before wandering Red Square and learn about the soldiers, farmers and revolutionaries that all called this famous square their home. Round things off with the changing of the guard at Alexander Garden.
- Red Square tours
11 – Bunker-42 Cold War Museum Guided Tour
Moscow is notorious for the Cold War, which lasted for about 45 years between 1945 and 1990. Head to the world-famous Bunker-42, located 65 meters below ground level, and learn about the storied past. Visit rooms and passages that were set up to shelter 3,000 people in case of nuclear attack and discover other sections, such as the equipment room and the war-proof telecommunications system.
- Bunker-42 Cold War Museum tours
12 – Architecture Tour of Moscow’s Metro and Kolomenskoye Estate
Combine the beauty of the metro stations with the Kolomenskoye Estate and see some of Moscow’s grandest sights. After visiting the elegant metro stations, it’s time to go to the Kolomenskoye Estate, which is filled with UNESCO-listed sites that are dedicated to Tsar Peter the Great.
- Kolomenskoye tours
13 – Tour of Soviet Moscow
Unpick the history of the USSR with one of the best Moscow tours for discovering Soviet Moscow. Starting at Monument to the Conquerors of Space, a tribute to the success of the Soviet space programme, the tour includes historical landmarks and interesting tidbits about Soviet Russia. There is also a visit to the All-Russia Exhibition Centre (VDNKh), a site that was constructed under the aegis of the USSR in tribute to state achievements.
14 – Moscow: 2.5-Hour Luxury River Cruise with Dining Option
Sail down the Moscow River on this 2.5 hour tour that provides a different perspective of the city and includes landmark sights. The boat features two decks and has panoramic views as well as free Wi-Fi access. Attractions along the route include Ukraine hotel, Sparrow Hills, Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Crimean Bridge, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Zaryadye Park and more.
- Moscow boat tours
15 – Izmailovo Market and Vodka Museum Tour
Visit the museum of Vodka and gain insight into one of Russia’s most famous exports and head to the Izmailovo antique and handicraft market to find a gem or two. The tour starts with Izmailovo market, which features the iconic matryoshka dolls, fur hats and amber jewellery. Next up is a trip to the Museum of Vodka, where you will discover a distillery that dates back to the 15th century.
- Izmailovo market tours
16 – Súzdal and Vladímir Day Tour
Discover Russia’s famous “Golden Ring” on this tour of two medieval cities outside of Moscow. The historic city of Vladimir is first up with its Golden Gate, which is an ancient city-fortress that dates back to the 13th century. Next up is the neighbouring town of Suzdal, which features historic architecture and the Kremlin, where you can see its striking white walls topped with blue domes.
- Suzdal & Vladimir tours from Moscow
17- Moscow Food Tasting & Walking Tour
Sample the unique flavours of Moscow with this food tour that lasts for 3 hours and features more than 15 different food and drink tastings. Weave in and out of small alleys in the city centre while enjoying the best food spots in town. See Moscow like a local while trying classic dishes from local breakfast haunts, bustling markets, the oldest monastery in Moscow, and dumpling cafes where you can taste authentic dumplings and enjoy local coffee.
- Moscow food tours
Download free Russia travel guides
- St Petersburg
- Golden Ring
- Lake Baikal
- Murmansk (Kola Peninsula)
- Moscow & St Petersburg
- Russia River Cruises
- Expedition Cruises
- Trans-Siberian Tours
- Northern Lights Tours
- Siberia Tours
- Winter Tours
- Students Trips
- Luxury Tours
- Plan My Tour
Start planning my tour
Your Russia, your dates, your mates
- Destination Guides
- Russia Travel Tips
- Russian Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Why 56th Parallel
- Traveller Reviews
Moscow Vibes – Three Day City Escape
Duration 3 days
Price from USD $730 ? Currency Conversion Converted from USD based on the latest exchange rate. Final amount and payment will be in USD. Final conversion rate is determined by your bank.
Trip Style Sightseeing
Time of year All Year
Home / Moscow Tours / Moscow Vibes – Three Day City Escape
- Dates & Prices
This short Moscow tour will give you a true taste of the history, culture and incomparable urban vibe that define one of the world’s largest metropolises. In just three days, this Moscow itinerary takes in all the most iconic sights of this attraction-packed destination. After two and half days getting acquainted with the city, we’ve set time aside for you to explore Moscow your way and discover your own favourite hang-outs in a city overflowing with hidden treasures
3-Day Moscow Tour Highlights:
- Panoramic Tour of Moscow: See Moscow beyond the postcard images on a private excursion by car through the city streets including a drive along the banks of the Moskva River. Visit the famous Bolshoi Theatre, pass by Gorky Park and the Novodevichy Convent, and admire the city from on high at the Sparrow Hill observation platform.
- Moscow Historical City Centre Guided Walking Tour : Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of one of the world’s biggest metropolises and discover local haunts on foot, including the Red Square, the Kremlin and the multi-coloured domes of St Basil’s Cathedral.
- Armory Chamber tour: Explore the endless treasures of this unique museum, displaying the wealth accumulated by Russian rulers from the 12th century until the October Revolution of 1917. Walking through the exhibition halls is a journey through the centuries.
- Moscow Metro Tour : Go deep underground on a subway tour of the famous Moscow metro. The world’s deepest metro system is renowned for its palatial, art-adorned stations, complete with marble columns and chandeliers.
On your first day, you’ll be treated to a panoramic, drive-by tour of Moscow to get a feel for the immense scale of one of the world’s most rapidly developing urban centres. The city’s history unfolds in real-time as you pass lavish imperial mansions, solemn Soviet structures and luxurious modern shopping centres.
Day two kicks off exploring Moscow’s historic centre on foot, followed by a tour of the Kremlin, the seat of Russian power and political intrigue for centuries. Stand in the Red Square, surrounded by the stunning architecture as you hear stories of the people and events behind many of Moscow’s most iconic landmarks.
On your final day, we’ll head beneath the city for a tour of the Moscow Metro and its famously ornate underground stations. Art lovers should hit up one of Moscow’s many world-class galleries such as the Tretyakov State Gallery, the Pushkin Museum or Garage, Moscow’s cutting-edge contemporary art museum. History fans can follow a Soviet trail through the city including Stalin’s Bunker, while those seeking a more indulgent experience can browse trendy neighbourhoods like Kitay Gorod or shop for everything from fashion to kitsch souvenirs at the enchanting Izmaylovo Flea Market. Foodies can head to one of the countless speciality stores sampling vodka, caviar and chocolate.
If you only have a few days to spend in Moscow, this tour will ensure you make the most of your time in the city. Let the experts navigate you through this complex and occasionally overwhelming capital, giving you plenty of time to soak up the city’s most unmissable attractions.
Action rating ?
Type of tour
3 days / 2 nights
Private - Any Date
Day 1 Panoramic city tour
Welcome to the glorious capital of Russia, Moscow! You’ll be met by your driver at the airport and taken to your centrally located hotel.
After check-in and rest, meet your private guide at the hotel lobby for a comprehensive tour of Moscow by car. Visit the starkly contrasting Theatre Square to see the stunning Bolshoi Theatre, pass Tverskaya Street, the city’s main boulevard and home to the landmark Yeleseyevskiy Grocery Store.
You’ll enjoy a panoramic drive along the Moskva River, where a huge, controversial state of Peter the Great was erected. Pass by the legendary Gorky Park and the White House before a stop at the architecturally stunning Novodevichy Convent, and the observation platform at Sparrow Hills, for a bird’s eye view over this staggering megalopolis.
Day 2 Red Square and Kremlin
After breakfast at the hotel, your guide will take you on a walking tour of the historical city centre. Stroll through the Red Square, the hub of cultural life in Moscow, with its elaborate ‘stone flower’ fountain and fantasy-like St Basil’s Cathedral – a postcard-perfect symbol of the nation. Admire the grandiose façade of GUM, the city’s most luxurious shopping centre, and visit Alexander’s Garden, with its eternal flame and the chance to watch a changing of the guards.
Break for lunch before continuing on a tour of the Kremlin and Armoury Chamber, famous of its collection of tsarist fashion, with regalia such as jewel-encrusted crowns, orbs and sceptres as well as arms and armour, exotic gifts from the leaders of faraway lands, and an illustrious case of Imperial Faberge eggs.
As an option* spend an evening on a sumptuous dinner cruise, taking in the stunning sights and city lights of this mesmerising metropolis by night.
Day 3 Metro and Arbat Street
Start a day with a tour of Metro, stopping on the way to marvel at some of the most elaborately decorated stations of the world-famous Moscow subway system. Take a stroll along Old Arbat street - the most famous street in Moscow. Through the centuries Arbat used to be one of the most bohemian places in Moscow. Today Arbat is a promenade full of small cozy cafes and street life.
The afternoon is free for you to either enjoy the rest of the day on your own or choose among optional excursions to explore more of Moscow. Visit the Tretyakov Gallery or Pushkin State Museum to admire Russian art. Join locals for a stroll at the Gorky or VDNH park.
Visit beautiful Kolomeskoye Estate or Izmailovo Kremlin, or spend a day exploring the beautiful city of the Golden Ring (Russian province) - Sergiev Posad. In the evening you will be transferred to the airport for your departure to your next destination.
Print this page
Save a printed version of this tour, so you can make a decision later
Send to my inbox
Email yourself or a friend the link for this tour
Ask a question
Have a question about this tour? Our experts will be happy to help
Group airport/train-station arrival and departure transfers
All transportation according to the itinerary with a private driver
4* hotel accommodation in the historical city center (twin/double)
Local licensed English-speaking guide
All activities, indicated in the itinerary, except optional
Entry fees according to the itinerary (skip-the-lines policy)
Russian visa support document
Russian visa and visa fees. Russian visa can be arranged by 56th Parallel for an additional cost (for Australian citizens only). Apply for concierge visa service here .
*Private tour. Price is per person, based on min 2 people
Highlights of moscow & st petersburg.
Immerse yourself in the art, history and culture of Russia and explore the contrasting styles of Moscow and St Petersburg in just one week. Experience the iconic landmarks of ...
Golden Ring at a Glance
Take a short detour from Moscow to discover the age-old allure of Russia. Travelling from the capital to the countryside, where golden spires and the onion-shaped domes of ...
Treasures of St Petersburg
This in-depth tour is a fun and fascinating discovery of the legacy of Imperialist Russia, just in one week. A showcase for the wealth and tastes of the Emperors of Russia from ...
Classic Moscow – Art, History and Culture
Breathe in the history of Moscow, explore its Imperial and soviet past, dynamic contemporary culture and lifestyle. On this 5-day tour of Moscow, you'll visit the must-see sights ...
Why travel to Russia with 56th Parallel?
Our team offers over 18 years of experience travelling and planning travel in Russia. Delivering outstanding travel experiences in Russia’s capitals and in some of the most stunning & remote locations takes experience, special access and the right connections. We make sure that all the fine details are handled perfectly so you can enjoy your Russia travel experience.
Group & Private Tours
The choice to join a small group on a guaranteed departure or chose to travel on your own dates with your own mates. Each destination we travel to in Russia offers an option between private tours and small group tours. Please note: on our adventure tours in remote destinations, we mostly run group tours to keep the cost down.
Bonded & Licensed
56th Parallel is a fully licensed, insured and accredited travel provider.
From USD $730
Day 1: Panoramic city tour
Day 2: red square and kremlin, day 3: metro and arbat street, not included, start planning your tour.
A destination specialist will follow up on you enquiry shortly. Prefer to chat? Call us on +61 412 587 785 we will be delighted to be of service.
Email this tour to:
Have a question or need specific information.
Send us a note below or call us
Country * Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegowina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Cote d'Ivoire Croatia (Hrvatska) Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France France Metropolitan French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard and Mc Donald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran (Islamic Republic of) Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao, People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia (Slovak Republic) Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka St. Helena St. Pierre and Miquelon Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (British) Virgin Islands (U.S.) Wallis and Futuna Islands Western Sahara Yemen Yugoslavia Zambia Zimbabwe
If you have any urgent questions or enquiries, please give us a call +61 412 587 785