Deals of The Week South Africa Up to 50% OFF
11 DAYS BEST OF UGANDA
- Fully Guided
- Christmas & New Year
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Arrival at Entebbe International Airport
- Day 2 Kidepo Valley National Park
- Day 3 Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 4 Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 5 Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 6 Start journey to Kibale National Park
- Day 7 Embark on journey to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 8 Head on to Ishasha region
- Day 9 Journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 10 Gorilla trekking experience.
- Day 11 Journey back to Kampala
Want to read it later?
Download this tour’s PDF brochure and start tour planning offline
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Accommodation details are subject to availability and may change
Operated by Prime Tours and Adventure
Prime Tours and Adventure is a Tours and Safari Operator company in Kampala, Uganda. We organize and execute gorilla trekking safaris, wildlife viewing tours, Chimpanzee tracking,rafting on river Nile, cultural tours and birding tours to Uganda&Rwanda. All our Safaris are crafted by our dedicated and experienced reservations team.
- Overall Rating Excellent 5.0
- Itinerary Excellent 5.0
- Guide Excellent 5.0
- Transport Excellent 5.0
- Accommodation Excellent 5.0
- Food Excellent 5.0
- Tour Operator Prime Tours and Adventure 4.8
- O OlivewinefredNagawa · 11th July 2021 It's an amazing challenge to get to know the pearl of Africa just in 11 days ,this clearly gives chance to our white freinds to embrace nature and beauty . Trip date: July 2021
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Upcoming departures
- Friday 1 Mar, 2024 Monday 11 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
- Saturday 2 Mar, 2024 Tuesday 12 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
- Sunday 3 Mar, 2024 Wednesday 13 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
- Get Instant Confirmation Monday 4 Mar, 2024 Thursday 14 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
- Get Instant Confirmation Tuesday 5 Mar, 2024 Friday 15 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
- Get Instant Confirmation Wednesday 6 Mar, 2024 Saturday 16 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
- Get Instant Confirmation Thursday 7 Mar, 2024 Sunday 17 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
- Get Instant Confirmation Friday 8 Mar, 2024 Monday 18 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
- Get Instant Confirmation Saturday 9 Mar, 2024 Tuesday 19 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
- Get Instant Confirmation Sunday 10 Mar, 2024 Wednesday 20 Mar, 2024 English , German, French, Chinese +3 more Multiple Room Types €6,767 Confirm Dates
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Got a question about this tour?
Reach out to our travel experts.
Good to Know
- Currency Sh Uganda Shilling Uganda
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Uganda. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Uganda. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- For any tour departing before 27th April 2024 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 27th April 2024, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Prime Tours and Adventure. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Prime Tours and Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Prime Tours and Adventure" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Insurance Unless otherwise mentioned, TourRadar does not provide travel insurance. We do however recommend purchasing it through our tried and trusted partner, World Travel Nomads .
- Accessibility Some tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team , who are ready and waiting to help you.
- South Luangwa National Park September 2025 to…
- Maharashtra March 2024 tours
- Cherry Blossom/Sakura y tours
- Northern India Budget tours
- Andes Mountains Budget tours
- Olympos - Fethiye Blue Cruise (Cabin Charter)
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries (with Review…
Keep Exploring Uganda
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Safaris in December 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in August 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in January 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in November 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in October 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in September 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in July 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in June 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in May 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in April 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in March 2024/2025
- 10 Best Safaris in February 2024/2025
- 10 Best Luxury African Safari Tours 2024/2025
- 10 Best African Camping Safari Vacations 2022
- 10 Best Walking Safaris 2024/2025
- 10 Best Beach Safaris: Places & Packages 2022
- Compare Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Africa 2022
- Uganda from Entebbe
- Uganda Safari
- Small group tour
- 11 days Uganda
- From Entebbe to Kampala
- Operators in Africa
- 11 DAYS BEST OF UGANDA Tours in Uganda
- Safari Tours
- Uganda Tours
- Africa Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Personalized Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Uganda tours
- You are here:
- Tour Operators
Prime Tours And Adventures
Lwanga Farook Adams CEO
- Company Profile
Incorporated as a Limited Company in Kampala Uganda, We take pride in providing an intimate and personalized service to you our esteemed clients. Our service is tailored to your personal taste, budget and time. Our main objective is to offer tour and travel services here and beyond with time, working with people of different nationalities despite their different cultural backgrounds such that together we can show case the beautiful hidden treasures of the entire world to you.
Safaris & Tours 0 – Offered by Prime Tours And Adventures
No safaris offered by Prime Tours And Adventures on SafariBookings at the moment.
Reviews 2 – About Prime Tours And Adventures
Latest user review, they were well versed with the places i visited which made my trip more convinient and fun.
I had a lot of fun visiting Queen Elizabeth National park and Bwindi where i had such a great gorilla experience and the camp fire are just amazing with a beautiful sunset.I learnt a lot about the many attractions in these areas that i dint...
- All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Prime Tours And Adventures , not SafariBookings
- The tours offered by Prime Tours And Adventures are subject to their terms & conditions
Colorado Train Adventure 2023
Denver, CO, USA
See more photos
- Email address verified
About this trip
This trip will take you into the Heart of the Rockies to experience vistas of rugged canyons, pristine wilderness, and deep gorges. Four train rides as well as Mesa Verde National Park and more!
The Tour Features:
- Round Trip airfare from John Glenn International Airport - CMH
- 7-night accommodations
- 7-Breakfasts, 1-lunch, 3-dinners
- Round trip land transfer from Prime Tours to CMH.
- Colorado transportation by motorcoach and railroad.
- 4 scenic train rides in the Colorado Rockies
- Services of a professional Western Leisure tour director.
- Entrance fees to attractions,including Mesa Verde National , monuments and museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips for included meals.
What's Not Included
The following things are not included in the tour fare:
- Meals not specified in the itinerary, personal equipment, extras in hotels.
- Costs associated with changes in your itinerary for reasons beyond our control.
- Extra gratuities at your discretion.
- Travel Insurance.
*Final pricing is subject to possible fuel surcharge.
*Final pricing also subject to airfare once released by the airlines.
2 people in a room - you will choose twin beds or 1 bed for 2 people
Note: Pricing is per person. If registering 2 people enter QTY 2 when registering for this package. If your roommate is registering separately, enter QTY 1 when registering for this package.
This option is for guests who are booking a room for solo occupancy.
Click the Google Doc link here for the most up-to-date itinerary.
Las Vegas Prime Tours
Let's explore Las Vegas
Choose your adventure
4 Hours tour: 7 Magic Mountain, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead & Boulder City
Start at 7 am
3 Hours tour: Hoover Dam, Lake Mead & Boulder City
Start at 1 pm
“I wanted to personally thank you for the outstanding job you did during our tour to Hoover Dam and Seven Magic Mountain. Your service was exceptional, and your knowledge made the experience truly enjoyable. Great job!”
“Visiting the Hoover Dam was an amazing experience, and it turned out to be a fantastic birthday gift for my wife. Thanks to Las Vegas Prime Tours for making it all the more special! Momo”
“Our experience with Las Vegas Prime Tours was tip-top! They made our time in Las Vegas truly exceptional, and their guidance was invaluable. Thanks for helping us make the most of our visit!”
“Thanks for accommodating our last-minute decision to visit Hoover Dam. Your service with Las Vegas Prime Tours was outstanding. The journey from Planet Hollywood, which took just 45 minutes, and the visit to the beautiful park in Boulder City made our experience so enjoyable. It was a wonderful way to add some fun and outdoor adventure to our Vegas trip.”
“Our tour guide in Las Vegas was an absolute blast – crazy and fun in the best way! They turned our tour into a memorable adventure filled with laughter and excitement. Thanks for the wild ride!”
Explore the South Rim with us
Our knowledgeable and friendly guides will provide expert commentary and ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable journey. So whether you have a few hours or half a day to spare, we have a tour that will fit your schedule and interests.
Let Us Plan a Custom Tour for Your Family or Group
Let us be your guide.
Whether it is a family vacation, a road trip with friends, or a corporate retreat, Prime Tours can plan a custom trip that exceeds your expectations. We take care of everything for you, so you can relax and enjoy your trip along with your family, group, or organization. Everything from travel arrangements, hotel stays, attractions, events, dining, you name it, we do it so you don’t have to. Your Tour Manager will be with you every step of the way to ensure a successful, memorable, one of a kind experience.
What To Expect
We take care of everything so all you have to do is relax.
All of our tours offer plenty of activities, planned with you and made simple with the help of your Tour Manager, along with a good balance of free time to relax or explore on your own. Your Prime Tours Tour Manager will take care of all the local details and arrangements once on your custom tour, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy!
The Prime Tours Personal Touch
We know travel is one of the best ways to learn new things and have memorable experiences. We are proud to have been traveling the world since 1996, offering group tours that make your travel dreams come true.
Immerse yourself in the experience. Whether visiting one state over or half way around the world, there are always new discoveries and memorable experiences to be made.
Itineraries With Free Time
All of our tours offer plenty of pre-planned activities, made simple with the help of your Tour Manager, along with a good balance of free time to relax or explore on your own.
All of our tours offer plenty of pre-planned activities, made simple with the help of your tour manager, along with a good balance of free time to relax or explore on your own.
For Booking & Inquiries
614-766-5553 Available 10am-4pm EST
565 Metro Place South Suite 300 Dublin, OH 43017 Hours: 10am-4pm EST
Latest Travel Resources
2024 Domestic Destinations with Prime Tours
by PrimeTours | Nov 28, 2023
WE DO IRELAND
by PrimeTours | Nov 27, 2023
We have the 2024 Ireland trip for you...www.goprimetours.com
by Kevin Thuman | Feb 11, 2020
Join us on the Hawaii Island Hopper Cruise in November! One of the highlights of Oahu is sunset on Waikiki Beach. This photo was taken at the iconic Duke's Waikiki Beachfront. The restaurant is a short walk or Uber from our hotel.
What Our Clients Say
“The Brigid’s Ancient Ireland trip has far exceeded our expectations! We were pleased with all of the Cities and sites we visited. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the group we were with. Can’t wait to go back. Denny and Sue”
– Dennis D, Brigid's Ancient Ireland 2023
“ Just returned from the Baseball and Bourbon tour. The Red/Guardian games were great. Accommodations were very nice. This is our second trip to distilleries with Prime Tours. Stone Fence tours was again the best with great drivers and comfy transportation. We learned more about bourbon and got to sample some great spirits. Our Prime Tours person was Kevin and as usual, he was wonderful. Go Prime Tours! ”
– Mary A, Cincinnati Baseball & Bourbon Tour 2023
“Very well organized and attention to detail. The train rides were fantastic! Experienced some delicious dinners. The guides insured everyone stay well hydrated and had great snacks. Would highly recommend this trip if you are wanting to experience Colorado and all of its beauty!”
– Diane M, Colorado Train Adventure 2023
“ I took an eight day tour of Scotland with Prime Tours and it was the best tour I've ever experienced. Everything about it was first class from the hotels to the events to the tour guides and drivers. A truly exceptional experience in every way. I wholeheartedly recommend Prime Tours. ”
– Jane K, Outlander Behind the Scenes Scotland 2023
“ Fantastic experience with Prime Tours on our group excursion to Nashville and Memphis! Trustworthy, kind, and professional bus driver and tour guide along with friendly folks. Highly recommend! ”
– Theresa S, Blue Christmas at Graceland with Memphis and Nashville
“ I’m on an 8th grade bus on our way home from our school Washington DC trip. Kevin and DeAnna were with us and everything from initial parent meetings to last minute schedule changes were handled with professionalism. Well planned out itineraries with jam packed days to cover all the most important places of significance. Large prevost luxury buses with bathroom, security acquired to watch the hallways in the hotel at night, secured a wreath presentation for our school at the tomb of the unknown soldier plus the knowledge basis of the tour guides was like having an on staff docent on hand at all times. Thanks prime tours for a successiful DC trip! ”
– Kirby H, Washington DC 2023
Prime Tours proudly partners with these fine companies, and many more, to get you to where you want to go, and ensure your tour is an experience you will remember!
Subscribe to Keep Up to Date
Enter your email address to receive occasional emails about newly added tours and dates, tour changes, and/or special rates and discounts!
Back to Top
Plan Your Tour
About Prime Tours
Contact Prime Tours
Review Prime Tours on Google
Get a Travel Protection Quote:
Travel Protection: Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to help protect your travel investment. For your convenience, we offer travel protection through Travelex Insurance Services or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 35-6094 .
“It’s wise to always consider a travel protection plan to cover your trip costs from the unexpected.” – Frommer’s, May 2016
Travelex Insurance Services, Inc CA Agency License #0D10209. Travel Insurance is underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company, NAIC #22276. 55Y
Prime Tours has achieved recognition as a leader in group tourism and is proud to have membership with these elite organizations in the business and group travel industry.
Travel Protection: Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to help protect your travel investment. For your convenience, we offer travel protection through Travelex Insurance Services or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 35-6094.
We also do school and education tours! Please visit our sister site, eduprimetours.com to see special rates and itineraries for educational travel. Let us plan your school or organizations next class trip, performance trip, or educational trip!
| ©Copyright Prime Tours LLC - 565 Metro Place South, Suite 300, Dublin, Ohio 43017 - 614-766-5553 - [email protected]
| Website Designed and Developed by Dot The i Creative - www.dticreative.com
Premium Comfort Tour: The Classy and Luxurious Wine Exploration
"the prime napa valley experience".
Welcome to Prime Napa Valley Tours, where we are dedicated to transforming transportation into an immersive and unforgettable experience. Our goal is to cater to individuals who seek more than just a ride from one place to another. With our bespoke transportation services, we invite you to embark on a journey that combines breathtaking views with a deep exploration of wine making history and culture.
At Prime Napa Valley, we understand that transportation is an opportunity to create lasting memories and connections. Our strategy revolves around providing an elevated experience that goes beyond mere transportation. As you travel through stunning landscapes, you will have the chance to learn about the captivating history and rich cultural heritage of wine making.
Join us as we redefine the concept of transportation and invite you to be a part of an extraordinary adventure. Experience Prime Napa Valley's bespoke transportation that not only takes you to your destination but also immerses you in the beauty, knowledge, and essence of the wine making world.
Crafting Unforgettable Private Wine Tours: Prime Napa Valley Tours
"Prime Napa Valley Tours, where we specialize in crafting unforgettable wine experiences. Our team is led by founder Omar Galvan, a passionate wine expert with extensive knowledge and a deep-rooted connection to the world of wine.
With a decade of experience in Napa Valley's most exclusive resorts, including Calistoga Ranch, Meadowood Napa Valley, and Carneros Resort & Spa, Omar's expertise shines through in every aspect of our personalized private tours.
Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of Napa Valley as you indulge in intimate tastings, meet talented winemakers, and savor the flavors of world-class wines. Our tours are meticulously designed to cater to your unique preferences and create memorable moments.
At Prime Napa Valley Tours, we believe that exceptional service goes hand in hand with remarkable experiences. We are dedicated to providing you with an extraordinary wine adventure, guided by our expertise and passion for creating unforgettable memories.
Contact us today to book your exclusive tour and embark on a wine journey like no other. Let us show you the best of Napa Valley, where exceptional wine experiences await."
Wine Country Luxury Transport
2023 Cadillac Escalade ESV Accommodates 1-6 Guests
Contact us for availability. Our competitive rates include:
- Hourly Rate: $165 (Minimum 6 hours)
- Fuel Charges
- License and Tax
- Licensed and Commercially Insured
Accepted payment methods: Cash and all major credit cards.
Please note that additional fees may apply for pick-ups and drop-offs outside of the Napa Valley area.
We have been using Omar for several years now - and we consider him a friend to our family. He is someone who is incredibly thoughtful, conscientious and quite simply - a great guy. Never do we have to worry about our safety, timing or the overall experience when we're driving with Omar. We always feel incredibly well taken care of! -
Amy Moyers, Napa
I've been using Omar's services for several years and am delighted. I've used for all kinds of trips - Airport pickup and drop-offs, Wine tastings, or just dinner out in the valley. He's always on time, I always feel safe, and he's got a great demeanor and is just a real nice guy.
Darryl Knopp, Canada
Subscribe for promotions
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Copyright © 2023 Prime Napa Valley Tours - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy
Prime Travel Kosova servers the Kosovo travel trade market as touroperator for quality outbound pre-pacakged and customer designed tours like sun-and-beach charters, cultural torus, FIT, hosted tours, independent tours, group travel and MICE.
FISNIK DRAGUSHA CEO / Co-Founder Passionate tourism expert in the last 18 years, and experienced in management and leadership of multiple corporates, as well as contributing to local tourism development. A big fan of this quote: “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” by I.B.
RINA OSMANI Travel Councelor Energetic Travel Consultant Manager, that represents speed and accuracy of service & suggestion, leading to satisfactory testimonials. And fully approves this quote: “Live Your Life by a Compass, not a Clock.” by E. J.
BESA DANCA KASUMAJ Travel Councelor An experienced ticketing expert for over a decade, and travel counselor motivated by hard work and consistency that left many satisfied repeated contractors re-engage over the years. Fully approves the following quote: “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the boiling and sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” by M. T.
FATËBARDHA KRASNIQI RACI Finace Officer Accurate like the sun, experienced in finance for travel industry that leaves no wonder. Fully licensed for her duty agrees on the following quote: “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” By S. S.
Your Travel Adventure Awaits!
Connect with Us Today and Start Planning Your Perfect Getaway
Prime Tours & Travel Shpk Brigadat Kosovare 14A, (Sheshi Edit Durham no 21) Prishtina 10000, Pristina, Kosovo
043 807 060
Prime Tours & Travel GmbH Zelgliweg 3, 4452 Itingen, Switzerland
+41 78 697 66 10
Prime Travel Kosova servers the Kosovo travel trade market as touroperator for quality outbound pre-packaged and customer...
Moscow Metro Tour
- Page active
Moscow metro private tours.
- 2-hour tour $87: 10 Must-See Moscow Metro stations with hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 3-hour tour $137: 20 Must-See Moscow Metro stations with Russian lunch in beautifully-decorated Metro Diner + hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Metro pass is included in the price of both tours.
Highlight of Metro Tour
- Visit 10 must-see stations of Moscow metro on 2-hr tour and 20 Metro stations on 3-hr tour, including grand Komsomolskaya station with its distinctive Baroque décor, aristocratic Mayakovskaya station with Soviet mosaics, legendary Revolution Square station with 72 bronze sculptures and more!
- Explore Museum of Moscow Metro and learn a ton of technical and historical facts;
- Listen to the secrets about the Metro-2, a secret line supposedly used by the government and KGB;
- Experience a selection of most striking features of Moscow Metro hidden from most tourists and even locals;
- Discover the underground treasure of Russian Soviet past – from mosaics to bronzes, paintings, marble arches, stained glass and even paleontological elements;
- Learn fun stories and myths about Coffee Ring, Zodiac signs of Moscow Metro and more;
- Admire Soviet-era architecture of pre- and post- World War II perious;
- Enjoy panoramic views of Sparrow Hills from Luzhniki Metro Bridge – MetroMost, the only station of Moscow Metro located over water and the highest station above ground level;
- If lucky, catch a unique «Aquarelle Train» – a wheeled picture gallery, brightly painted with images of peony, chrysanthemums, daisies, sunflowers and each car unit is unique;
- Become an expert at navigating the legendary Moscow Metro system;
- Have fun time with a very friendly local;
- + Atmospheric Metro lunch in Moscow’s the only Metro Diner (included in a 3-hr tour)
+ for 3-hour tour
Museum of Moscow Metro
- Drop-off at your hotel, Novodevichy Convent, Sparrow Hills or any place you wish
- + Russian lunch in Metro Diner with artistic metro-style interior for 3-hour tour
Fun facts from our Moscow Metro Tours:
From the very first days of its existence, the Moscow Metro was the object of civil defense, used as a bomb shelter, and designed as a defense for a possible attack on the Soviet Union.
At a depth of 50 to 120 meters lies the second, the coded system of Metro-2 of Moscow subway, which is equipped with everything you need, from food storage to the nuclear button.
According to some sources, the total length of Metro-2 reaches over 150 kilometers.
The Museum was opened on Sportivnaya metro station on November 6, 1967. It features the most interesting models of trains and stations.
The first scheme of Moscow Metro looked like a bunch of separate lines. Listen to a myth about Joseph Stalin and the main brown line of Moscow Metro.
According to some astrologers, each of the 12 stops of the Moscow Ring Line corresponds to a particular sign of the zodiac and divides the city into astrological sector.
Astrologers believe that being in a particular zadiac sector of Moscow for a long time, you attract certain energy and events into your life.
Red marble walls of some of the Metro stations hide in themselves petrified inhabitants of ancient seas. Try and find some!
- Every day each car in Moscow metro passes more than 600 km, which is the distance from Moscow to St. Petersburg.
- Moscow subway system is the 5th in the intensity of use (after the subways of Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul and Shanghai).
- The interval in the movement of trains in rush hour is 90 seconds .
What you get:
- + A friend in Moscow.
- + Private & customized Moscow tour.
- + An exciting pastime, not just boring history lessons.
- + An authentic experience of local life.
- + Flexibility during the walking tour: changes can be made at any time to suit individual preferences.
- + Amazing deals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the very best cafes & restaurants. Discounts on weekdays (Mon-Fri).
- + A photo session amongst spectacular Moscow scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime.
- + Good value for souvenirs, taxis, and hotels.
- + Expert advice on what to do, where to go, and how to make the most of your time in Moscow.
Write your review
Tours & Travels
Explore The World
To Travel Is To Live, Comprehensive Travel Solutions
Don't just get there, get there in style
Feel The Nature | Discover Another Destination.
Enjoy Your Holiday With Us..!
Prime Tours & Travels is a leading tours and travel agency. We provide information and booking facility for domestic and international air travel, hotel bookings, holiday packages. We’re here to help you see the very best the world has to offer – the most beautiful and sought after beach holidays, shopping in Paris, wine tasting and safari in South Africa.
Do you have an ever-growing bucket list of holiday destinations to visit, but struggle to tick them off because you don’t have time to plan your trips? You need our help. We have the knowledge needed to find and organise the perfect holiday to a beautiful location just for you.
The world truly is your oyster and we’re here to create unique, totally tailored trips and memories to last a lifetime. Your dream holiday starts here.
Select Your Destination & Explore the World in Style
Book Your Adventure Tour Today - Extreme Sports Activities
Why choose us...
Best Price Guarantee
Trust & Safety
Checking…, sending message…, enquire today...
Discover Amazing Places @ Exclusive Deals
Customer #1, customer #2, customer #3.
Moscow Metro Tour - With Ratings
- Moscow Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
Moscow Metro Tour
- See more images
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hr 30 Mins
- Language: English
- Departure Details : Get to the Biblioteka imeni Lenina (Lenin's Library, Red Line) or Alexandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden, Light Blue Line) metro station. Use any exit. Find the Kutafia Tower of the Kremlin. The guide .. read more
The Moscow Metro has a long history to it. Also, the city has an extremely beautiful subway. It is very well maintained and is also extremely decorated. Each station and spot has a different artistic aspect to it. On this tour, experience the efficiency of Moscow Metro.
- Roam around the Revolution Square, with magnificent sculptures of the Soviet people
- Visit the Kurskaya Station Lobby, the Hall of Fame of the WWII
- Be awestruck at the Komsomolskaya , with impressive mural mosaics of Russian glorious victories
- See the artistic side of Novoslobodskaya , with the stained glass, although under the ground.
Know More about this tour
Take our Moscow Metro Tour and discover why our subway is recognized as the most beautiful in the world!
"They used to have palaces for kings, we are going to build palaces for the people!" said one of the main architects of the Soviet subway.
With us you will see the most beautiful metro stations in Moscow built under Stalin: Komsomolskaya, Revolution square, Novoslobodskaya, Mayakovskaya. Our guide will tell fascinating stories and secrets hidden underground, urban legends and funny stories.
How many babies were born on the Moscow metro? Where is the secret Metro 2? How deep is the Moscow metro? And where did Stalin give his speech in November 1941? Join out Metro tour and find out!
- Metro ticket
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
- Culture & Theme Based Tours
- Food & Nightlife Tours
- Outdoor & Nature Tours
- Aerial Tours
- Adventure & Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Transfers & Transportation
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Luxury & Special Occasions Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Weddings & Honeymoons Tours
- Day Trips & Excursions
- Multi Day & Extended Tours
- Private & Custom Tours
- Shopping & Fashion
- Walking & Biking Tours
- What to do in Moscow
- Best time of year to visit Moscow
- How to reach Moscow
- Restaurants in Moscow
- City Map of Moscow
- Moscow Itineraries
- Moscow Hotels
- Itinerary Planner
- Preplanned tours
- Daytrips out of Moscow
- Themed tours
- Customized tours
- St. Petersburg
The Moscow Metro Tour is included in most guided tours’ itineraries. Opened in 1935, under Stalin’s regime, the metro was not only meant to solve transport problems, but also was hailed as “a people’s palace”. Every station you will see during your Moscow metro tour looks like a palace room. There are bright paintings, mosaics, stained glass, bronze statues… Our Moscow metro tour includes the most impressive stations best architects and designers worked at - Ploshchad Revolutsii, Mayakovskaya, Komsomolskaya, Kievskaya, Novoslobodskaya and some others.
What is the kremlin in russia?
The guide will not only help you navigate the metro, but will also provide you with fascinating background tales for the images you see and a history of each station.
And there some stories to be told during the Moscow metro tour! The deepest station - Park Pobedy - is 84 metres under the ground with the world longest escalator of 140 meters. Parts of the so-called Metro-2, a secret strategic system of underground tunnels, was used for its construction.
During the Second World War the metro itself became a strategic asset: it was turned into the city's biggest bomb-shelter and one of the stations even became a library. 217 children were born here in 1941-1942! The metro is the most effective means of transport in the capital.
There are almost 200 stations 196 at the moment and trains run every 90 seconds! The guide of your Moscow metro tour can explain to you how to buy tickets and find your way if you plan to get around by yourself.
Long read: Who is qualified to make a world?
In search of the magic of maps.
Roar of Time and Spacial Rend Adventure Effect in Pokémon Go explained
Will you bend time or space?
Adventure Effects is a new Pokémon Go feature introduced as part of the Go Tour: Sinnoh event in February 2024 and, at the time of writing, it has two forms - Roar of Time and Spacial Rend .
Each one is tied to a specific Pokémon - Origin Forme Dialga for the Roar of Time Adventure Effect and Origin Forme Palkia for the Spacial Rend Adventure Effect. This means if you want to use the Pokémon Go Adventure Effects, you need to catch one of these Pokémon.
Below we not only investigate the bonus and cost for both Roar of Time and Spacial Rend , but take a look at how Adventure Effects work and how to get the Origin Formes in Pokémon Go.
On this page:
Roar of Time Adventure Effect bonus and cost in Pokémon Go
Spacial rend adventure effect bonus and cost in pokémon go, how to use an adventure effect in pokémon go, how to get an origin forme dialga and palkia with an adventure effect in pokémon go.
The Roar of Time Adventure Effect can only be used by Origin Forme Dialga in Pokémon Go. It has the power to pause the timers for Incense, Lucky Eggs, Star Piece and, most helpfully of all, Daily Adventure Incense .
Using the Roar of Time Adventure Effect for six minutes costs 5,000 Stardust and five Dialga Candy .
Its duration can be increased in six minute increments up to a maximum of two hours. Extending Roar of Time to the two hour limit costs 100,000 Stardust and 100 Dialga Candy .
Roar of Time can be further increased up to a maximum of 24 hours, but reaching this total will set you back 1,200,000 Stardust and 1,200 Dialga Candy so you might want to think that decision over...
Finally, Roar of Time can be used in battle and will have the following Power:
- Trainer Battles - 150 Power
- Gyms and Raids - 160 Power
The Spacial Rend Adventure Effect can only be used by Origin Forme Palkia in Pokémon Go. Using it will increase the distance at which you can encounter wild Pokémon and adds a cool effect to the map.
Using the Spacial Rend Adventure Effect for 10 minutes costs 5,000 Stardust and 5 Palkia Candy .
Its duration can be increased in 10 minute increments up to a maximum of two hours. Extending Spacial Rend to this two hour limit costs 60,000 Stardust and 60 Palkia Candy .
You can also further increase Spacial Rend's duration for up to 24 hours. Doing so, however, will cost you 720,000 Stardust and 720 Palkia Candy. While that's less than the 24 hour cost of Roar of Time, it's still quite the investment so make sure you're going to fully use this Adventure Effect by spending it.
Spacial Rend can also be used in battle and has the following Power:
- Trainer Battles - 95 Power
The Season of Timeless Travels in Pokémon Go is coming to an end with the Go Tour: Sinnoh Global event. During this event you can complete Go Tour 2024: It's About Time and Space , Legends 0486 quest and use the new Adventure Effects by catching either Origin Forme Dialga and Origin Forme Palkia . During it, take the time to try out Routes , Gift Exchange and Party Play while you're hunting down rare Pokémon , fighting in the Go Battle League or competing in PokéStop Showcases .
To use an Adventure Effect in Pokémon Go, you must first ensure you have the Pokémon which knows the move connected to that effect; this is Origin Forme Dialga for Roar of Time and Origin Forme Palkia for Spacial Rend .
Keep in mind that these moves can not be learned via any TM and can only be obtained if you catch a Pokémon which already knows them. Regular form Diagla and Palkia can also not learn or use the Roar of Time or Spacial Rend Adventure Effect moves and, although it can learn the attacks of Pokémon it appears with, neither can Smeargle.
It's also very important to remember that you can only use one Adventure Effect at one time . This means if you've activated Spacial Rend to increase the number of spawns you encounter, you can not then use Roar of Time to pause your Lucky Egg or Daily Adventure Incense timer. Thankfully, Pokémon Go will point this out to you when you attempt to activate that second Adventure Effect, but it is something you should factor into your play if you're planning on utilising an Adventure Effect.
With these caveats out of the way, it's time to discuss how you actually use an Adventure Effect and, thankfully, it's very easy.
To use an Adventure Effect you must first find, depending on which one you wish to use, either Origin Forme Dialga or Palkia in your Pokémon storage. Once there, open up their dedicated page and scroll down to the Adventure Effect section which lies beneath their moveset. (You can't miss it.)
You now need to select 'Use' to bring up the window where you decide how much Stardust and Candy you wish to spend on the Adventure Effect. The more Stardust and Candy you spend, the more time you have with this Adventure Effect.
The timer for Roar of Time increases in six minute increments, while Spacial Rend increases in 10 minute increments. The maximum time an Adventure Effect timer can be set is two hours and this can be done multiple times for a total of 24 hours.
Extending an Adventure Effect to its maximum limit will, of course, cost an awful lot of Candy and Stardust, so, if actually going to try this, we highly recommend ensuring you get the most out of the effect.
When you're happy with how long your Adventure Effect is going to last (and how much it's going to cost you), select 'Use' once again to activate the effect. You'll get a cool little cutscene of Origin Forme Dialga or Palkia using their special attack before you can start using your bonus.
A timer will appear on the right-hand side of your screen when an Adventure Effect is active to let you know how long you have until the bonuses vanish and, remember, you can always pay the cost to extend an Adventure Effects duration.
At the time of writing, Origin Forme Dialga and Palkia have only been made available during the Go Tour: Sinnoh Los Angeles and Go Tour: Sinnoh Global events during February 2024 in Pokémon. Considering the distribution history of similar Legendary Pokémon forms, like Primal Groudon and Kyogre , it feels safe to assume they will return at some point during specific events.
This does mean, however, you only have a limited window in which you can catch an Origin Forme Dialga and Palkia who know their Adventure Effects.
As mentioned on the official Pokémon Go blog , your choice between the Diamond and Pearl versions of the Go Tour: Sinnoh event affects your chances of encountering Origin Forme Dialga and Palkia's who know their Adventure Effect attacks.
If you selected Diamond, then you'll encounter an Origin Forme Dialga that knows Roar of Time. Meanwhile, choosing Pearl means you'll have an encounter with an Origin Forme Palkia who knows Spacial Rend.
Also, thanks to a post on reddit from r/TheSilphRoad , we now know that it is possible to catch the other Origin Form Pokémon with their Adventure Effect attacks but it's extremely rare to do so. So if you chose the Diamond path you have a slim chance of getting an Origin Forme Palkia with Spacial Rend.
During Go Tour: Sinnoh Global, you'll be able to battle Origin Forme Dialga and Origin Forme Palkia in five-star raids during the Ancient Grove and Geothermal Lagoon habitat hours .
Go Tour: Sinnoh Global runs on both Saturday 24th February and Sunday 25th February, with the habitat hour appearing during the following times no matter where you live:
- 11am to 12pm - Ancient Grove
- 1pm to 2pm - Geothermal Lagoon
- 3pm to 4pm - Ancient Grove
- 5pm to 6pm - Geothermal Lagoon
Keep in mind that the Remote Raid Pass limit has been removed for this event, so you're free to use these passes in conjunction with apps like Poké Genie as much as you and, by doing so, you're not constrained by the hours listed above.
If you manage to defeat and catch either Origin Forme Dialga or Palkia, there's a chance - again according to the official Pokémon Go blog - that they will know their Adventure Effect.
Good luck using Adventure Effects in Pokémon Go!
- Pokémon Go Cresselia counters, weaknesses and moveset explained
- Pokémon Go Mesprit counters, weaknesses and moveset explained
- Pokémon Go Azelf counters, weaknesses and moveset explained
Alolan Sandshrew 100% perfect IV stats, shiny Alolan Sandshrew in Pokémon Go
Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour: Next Spotlight Hour Pokémon and bonus explained
Shindo Life codes
Card Battles codes
Grimoires Era codes
Anime Last Stand codes
Past Wordle answers and all previously used Wordle words
Today's Wordle hint and answer on Tuesday 27th February for 983
As cease-fire talks continue in Qatar, Palestinian Authority president accepts cabinet resignations
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas accepted the resignation of his prime minister and cabinet Monday, according to the president’s office, opening the door for a new technocratic administration. Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh said new “political arrangements” were necessary to achieve “inter-Palestinian consensus.” The United States and Arab allies have been seeking to revitalize the governing body in hopes it can take on a role in Gaza following the war.
- Israeli forces strike deep within Lebanon as tensions with Hezbollah mount
- As aid deliveries to Gaza falter, aid groups accuse Israel of ignoring ICJ ruling
- Palestinian Authority shake-up paves way for postwar governance of Gaza
Here's what to know:
Here's what to know, live coverage contributors 15.
51 min ago 51 min ago
1 hour ago Bullet Key update 1 hour ago
2 hours ago 2 hours ago
2:04 p.m. EST Bullet Key update 2:04 p.m. EST
2:02 p.m. EST Bullet Key update 2:02 p.m. EST
- Middle East conflict live updates: As cease-fire talks continue in Qatar, Palestinian Authority president accepts cabinet resignations 51 minutes ago Middle East conflict live updates: As cease-fire talks continue in Qatar, Palestinian Authority president accepts cabinet resignations 51 minutes ago
- Hamas leader hiding in Gaza, but killing him risks hostages, officials say 2 hours ago Hamas leader hiding in Gaza, but killing him risks hostages, officials say 2 hours ago
- U.S. hopes cease-fire agreement in Gaza can be reached in ‘coming days’ February 25, 2024 U.S. hopes cease-fire agreement in Gaza can be reached in ‘coming days’ February 25, 2024
12:24 p.m. EST 12:24 p.m. EST
9:55 a.m. EST 9:55 a.m. EST
2:05 a.m. EST 2:05 a.m. EST
2:05 a.m. EST Bullet Key update 2:05 a.m. EST
Israel-Gaza war: Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Mohammed Shtayyeh offered the resignation of the government ahead of a cabinet meeting on Monday. Meanwhile, officials negotiating Gaza cease-fire talks have tentatively agreed to the “basic contours” of a deal.
Middle East conflict: Tensions in the region continue to rise. As Israeli troops aim to take control of the Gaza-Egypt border crossing, officials in Cairo warn that the move would undermine the 1979 peace treaty. Meanwhile, there’s a diplomatic scramble to avert full-scale war between Israel and Lebanon .
U.S. involvement: U.S. airstrikes in Iraq and Syria killed dozens of Iranian-linked militants , according to Iraqi officials. The strikes were the first round of retaliatory action by the Biden administration for an attack in Jordan that killed three U.S. service members .
Quality Educational Travel With EDU Prime Tours
AP & IP In-Depth Travel
Language Immersion Tours
Middle School Trips
Science Field Studies
2023 Washington DC Student Trips
by DTi-dev | Dec 6, 2023
Thanks you to our schools for a great 2023 student travel year.
Hudson Yards in NYC
by Kevin Thuman | Feb 19, 2020
The newest skyscraper observation deck in NYC. 100th floor. Opening in March 2020! The Vessel Great view of the Empire State Building!
EDU Prime Tours proudly partners w/ these Ohio businesses:
Get all the goss with our new podcast and newsletter
All the celebrities who attended taylor swift's eras tour in australia, some of australia’s biggest names attended at least one night of the concert..
From A-list actors and musicians to radio hosts and prime ministers, the Australian leg of Taylor Swift’s record-breaking Eras Tour was truly a star-studded affair.
The pop superstar performed three back-to-back shows at Melbourne’s MCG and four at Sydney’s Accor Stadium - making her the first artist to ever play four shows at the venue.
Scattered amongst the crowd each night at the 3.5-hour musical event were several very famous faces, proving that not even celebrities are immune from the ‘Swiftmania’ that has taken over the country this month.
Perhaps the biggest celebrity who attended the Eras Tour in Australia is none other than Katy Perry, who has had a long and rather complicated friendship with Taylor over the past 15 years and is heavily rumoured to have inspired her song ‘Bad Blood’.
See all the best photos from Taylor Swift's Eras Tour performance in Sydney
What to know about Taylor Swift's new album 'The Tortured Poets Department'
Taylor Swift: Aussie TV couple get engaged during Eras concert
The pair patched things up in 2018 and Katy made a cameo appearance in the music video for Taylor’s song ‘You Need To Calm Down’ in 2019, and it appears things between the pair are now stronger than ever.
Katy, who was in Australia to perform a private concert at the home of billionaire businessman Anthony Pratt in Melbourne, shared a gallery of snaps on Instagram after attending Friday night’s show in Sydney.
“Got to see an old friend shine tonight,” she captioned a selfie of herself and Taylor backstage before the show.
Also in attendance during Friday night’s show was Taylor’s boyfriend and NFL superstar Travis Kelce, who touched down in Australia on Thursday morning and flew out on Saturday.
The Super Bowl winner enjoyed the show from the VIP tent and later shared a kiss with his girlfriend after she left the stage.
Rita Ora and Taika Waititi
Standing alongside Katy and Travis in the VIP tent on Friday night were Rita Ora and Taika Waititi, who also got to meet Taylor backstage beforehand.
“It’s fair to say Sydney always delivers - or shall we say our TayTay @taylorswift always delivers!” Rita wrote on Instagram. “Thank you for having us! Seeing my KP @katyperry made my heart too many queens to count!”
Rebel Wilson and Toni Collette
Arguably one of the biggest celebrity Swifties in attendance was Oscar-winning actress Toni Collette, who attended three back-to-back shows in Sydney.
The Muriel’s Wedding star also attended Taylor’s show in Cincinnati, Ohio in July last year and shared a sweet post on Instagram saying: “You bring endless joy and inspiration to many, including me. It’s bloody brilliant seeing you having the time of your life up there. We’ll never forget it.”
Meanwhile, Rebel attended Saturday night’s concert in Sydney and sat in the VIP tent alongside Toni, opening act Sabrina Carpenter, and Taylor’s dad Scott Swift.
“@taylorswift absolutely CRUSHED IT tonight! And thanks to @sabrinacarpenter for being so so cool and Papa Swift for all the chats! What an epic concert! Taylor you are just incredible!” she wrote on Instagram.
Blink-182’s bassist Mark Hoppus actually snuck away from his show at Qudos Bank Arena to meet Taylor Swift and watch night one of The Eras Tour in Sydney.
“I'm about to go on stage and I'm really disappointed in everybody here because this is the Taylor Swift show,” he said in a video on Instagram. “You should've gone to see Blink-182, we're right next door. Could've seen Blink tonight, just saying.”
G Flip attended the second Melbourne show and shared a TikTok from the night alongside the caption: “Taylor got me singing like I'm a little princess who's into boys.”
The musician’s mother had previously started a petition for them to open for Taylor on the Aussie leg of the Eras tour after they performed ‘Cruel Summer’ for Triple J’s ‘Like A Version’.
Scott Morrison and Anthony Albanese
Australia’s former prime minister Scott Morrison appeared to sit in the A-reserve section with his wife Jenny and daughters Lily and Abby during Friday night’s show in Sydney.
“Thanks Taylor Swift, a great night,” he captioned a selfie with his family.
Prime Minister Anthony Albanese was also spotted attending Friday night’s show sitting in between his fiancée Jodie Haydon and his son Nathan.
Jackie ‘O’ Henderson, Carrie Bickmore and more
Jackie ‘O’ Henderson attended Friday night’s show in Sydney with her daughter Kitty and returned the following night with her friends Pip Edwards, Tash Oakley and Whitney Kaye.
The Melbourne lash bar celebrities love: 'So happy with these premium lashes'
The Aussie beauty brand inspired by Swifties
The 'great' menopause supplement that reduces hot flashes: 'It's changed my life'
The KIIS FM host certainly wasn’t the only radio star to make an appearance at the Eras Tour, with Kate Ritchie, Carrie Bickmore, Chrissie Swan, Andy Lee, Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli and Kent ‘Smallzy’ Small all in attendance.
Other Aussie celebrities who were spotted belting out Taylor's biggest hits at one of her seven shows include Baz Luhrmann, Kate Walsh, Rachel Griffiths, Jules and Guy Sebastian, Missy Higgins, The Veronicas’ Lisa Origliasso, Rove McManus, Rob Mills, Georgie Tunny, Lucy Durack, Tammin Sursok and Natalie Bassingthwaighte.
Subscribe to our MAFS newsletter and follow us on Facebook , Instagram and TikTok . Got a story tip? Email us now.
Tourist attacked by tiger shark in 'freak incident' off aussie coast.
A witness who captained the tourist boat has described the 'frightening experience' when the shark suddenly attacked.
Nathan Lyon's call for Test cricket change spurred by painful moment 13 years ago
Nathan Lyon's plea to cricket authorities is partially for a personal reason.
The Wiggles star announces pregnancy with twin girls: 'Two little miracles'
One of the group's longest-serving members has announced some very exciting personal news on social media. Read more.
Dramatic CCTV shows 'attempted assassination' in Aussie car park
A man was left clinging to life after the attack in a Sydney car park which was all caught on CCTV.
A MAFS couple has taken their marriage to the next level but is it all a publicity stunt?
One couple has tried to ink their way out of trouble, but Abbey Smith thinks it's one big mistake. Read why here.
Taylor Swift’s dad under investigation for allegedly punching paparazzo in Australia
Taylor Swift’s dad is under investigation in Australia for allegedly assaulting a paparazzo after the pop star’s “Eras Tour” concert in Sydney. The incident occurred Tuesday morning around 2:30 a.m. local time when Scott Swift, 71, allegedly lunged at and hit a 51-year-old photographer on a ferry wharf as the two Swifts were disembarking a luxury yacht. According to the Sydney Morning Herald, ...
Major Aussie winery goes bust
One of Australia’s biggest organic wineries has entered administration, with creditors to meet next week.
Pensioner’s ‘demoralising’ fight to get through to Centrelink as wait times skyrocket
Centrelink recipients like Kathy Parrey say they are being hung up on and are struggling to access welfare help.
Reece Walsh's painful admission after backlash over Nathan Cleary grand final moment
Reece Walsh has spoken out about the loss to the Panthers. Read more here.
Sunrise's Sam Mac shares exciting family update: 'Amazing news'
Sunrise weatherman Sam Mac has announced that he and his partner Rebecca James are expanding their family. Read more.
Reason Swifties worldwide hate Australia
The pop sensation’s choice to replay some of her famous “surprise” songs in her mashups has fans envious that they’re missing out on the exclusive live spectacle.
Enough is enough: It's 2024, why are Aussie women still being paid less than men?
The gender pay gap is at an all-time low but women are still paid 12 per cent less than men. Rebecca Franks writes it's time this changed.
Cam Guthrie at centre of awful new update after injury-plagued AFL season in 2023
The Geelong Cats veteran can't catch a break.
MAFS: Resurfaced photos of Jack Dunkley shocks fans
Even Married At First Sight's alpha groom Jack had an emo phase. Read more.
Horse finds refuge in Bunnings after causing chaos on highway
The council has now taken custody of the runaway animal after a group of Aussie motorists came to its rescue. Watch the wild moment here.
MAFS EXCLUSIVE: The real reason Madeleine and Ash left the show
Madeleine Maxwell and Ash Galati abruptly exited their marriage after a short but very memorable stint. Read more.
Marcus Bontempelli's revelation about Luke Beveridge amid Chris Grant dramas at Bulldogs
The Western Bulldogs have had a tumultuous off-season.
Top cop grilled over Swift comment
NSW’s top cop has copped flak after quoting Taylor Swift when hitting back at criticism over her handling of an alleged double murder.
Kmart's 'iconic' cake cookbook delights Aussies: 'Core memory unlocked'
Kmart shoppers are rejoicing as they rediscover a classic from their childhoods. Find out more here.
Big secret behind health insurance 'disgrace' hitting 14 million Aussies with higher fees
Health insurers will hike premiums from April 1. But customers are still in the dark over how much the increase will be.