Stay up to date!
Subscribe for updates on sales and free goodies!
Invites & Ideas for Cute Parties & Showers!
Safari baby shower ideas: cute, creative and easy!
January 30, 2020 by Colleen 4 Comments
Looking to host a safari theme baby shower? You’ve come to the right place. We have scoured the internet for the cutest, creative and most of all easy ideas to make your jungle baby shower a hit. Here’s a look at what’s inside:
Jungle Shower cakes / sweets Safari Themed Invitations – gender neutral, girl and boy version Jungle shower decor Safari themed food and drink ideas Party with a purpose – how to give back to the jungl e FREE Welcome Poster Thank you favor tags and more
Jungle theme baby shower cakes make a wonderful centerpiece.
This adorable baby shower cake is perfect for the new mom celebrating with a jungle or safari theme. The jungle animals (even a little hippo) surround the cake to make an amazing centerpiece for your party.
You could also have several little cakes – like this three some featuring a giraffe, lion and elephant. Each one could be a different flavor to add to the variety. You can find the cute toppers here.
The elephant topper on this baby shower cake is adorable! And the cute giraffe is super sweet too. Yes, the kangaroo is generally not found in the jungle but somehow mom and joey hopped on for the ride.
Here’s a different take on a jungle theme cake – a three tiered cake featuring animal prints and jungle leaves.
Make the cake the centerpiece!
This cake is a standout and needs to be front and center. Mint green and gold are a perfect combination for a jungle shower. The decorations surrounding the cake are as creative as the cake itself.
If you like golden safari showers, there are plenty of options available. Here’s some inspiration for you to set the tone. This cake and dessert spread showcases the golden theme perfectly.
Jungle theme cookies and cupcakes – sweet as can be.
Are you a cookie baker with animal theme cookie cutters ? You can make your own jungle themed cookies and decorate with colored frosting and a steady hand. If not, just head on over to etsy and get these sweet faced jungle animal cookies delivered in time for your shower. Sweet elephant, spotted giraffe, curious monkey, orange tigers, cute zebra and baby lion cookies will accent your shower perfectly!
Are these the cutest jungle cupcakes you’ve ever seen? Monkeys, tigers and zebra make their debut on chelseasmessyapron . Head on over for complete step by step instructions.
Safari and Jungle theme baby shower invitations. Lions and tigers and so much more!
Unique jungle animals take front and center on this safari theme shower. I love the colorful toucan, the napping lion and the cougar on the prowl.
We’re wild with excitement! This is one of my most recent designs featuring playful baby safari animals. I have a swinging monkey hanging from a vine, a baby zebra, jumping lion, a sprinkling elephant and smiling giraffe all front and center. This is also available as an instant download – so you can download, edit and print on your home computer today! Can also be emailed too 🙂
I also have this design and quite a few matching pieces in this theme (such as this cute baby elephant with sprinkling water thank you favor tags ). Head on over to see the entire collection .
Baby girl safari themed invitations
I also had a request for a “girl” version of the safari themed baby shower invitation. I added a bit of pink, some ferns and flowers and of course, a pink elephant 🙂
You can also customize this baby shower invitation via Corjl – change background colors, fonts and more!
If you’ve never used Corjl before, here’s a quick video with the “how to”.
Super cute jungle animals hiding among the ferns. The elephant, hippo, lion and giraffe are soft watercolor versions – perfect for a gender neutral shower.
Here’s a creative touch to the lion king theme – multi colored jungle leaves surround the baby lion. And too, these are easy to customize for your own lion themed shower.
Fun jungle animals including a not too scary lion, blue elephant, spotted giraffe, hungry hippo, crazy crocodile and ready to party palm tree! Back has a repeating jungle pattern featuring the cast of safari characters.
Here’s a baby girl shower invitation featuring some jungle animals with cute flowers in their hair: a zebra, tiger, elephant and giraffe all join the party. Love the creativity!
Baby boy shower invitations
These safari animals are heading out on a hot air balloon with “It’s a boy” in the banner. So sweet!
Twin elephant safari themed invitations
Is your mom to be having twins? There are plenty of designs available for the twin theme – including these adorable baby elephants.
Jungle theme baby shower decoration ideas.
There is such a variety in jungle themes – your creativity and imagination can bring your ideas to life. Whether you’re hanging palm leaves from the ceiling or adding boho accents, you can’t go wrong with this crowd pleasing theme.
The animal prints above or those shown below can be showcased at the shower on the food table, gift table, or sprinkled around the room. Then when the shower is over, off to the nursery for the baby’s wall. This is a really inexpensive way to add cute jungle decorations throughout the shower.
An adorable stuffed animal always adds sweetness to the party – like this super cute stuffed lion . Plus he would look darling in the nursery after the shower. You can find tigers , zebras and elephants too
Safari theme welcome sign
There are plenty of welcome baby flags but this one is super cute. I love the accents on the flag and the fun animals – from My Happy Party shop on etsy.
Safari theme baby shower guest book
Greet your guests with a smile and a pen – and have them sign this adorable baby shower guest book. This sweet book gives guests the opportunity to add wishes and make predictions. It also includes a gift tracker log (great for mom!) and blank pages for notes or other mementos. Best of all, it’s less than $10!
If you’re handy with a needle and thread, these jungle animals would also be fun to decorate at the shower. You can find patterns and other beautiful fabrics with a safari theme.
These cute baby blocks will instantly add to your safari theme shower. Don’t forget the tropical balloon arch !
Safari theme balloons instantly set the tone with very little effort. These decorative balloons from evescraft at etsy include patterns for cheetah, tiger, zebra and giraffe.
Stuffed animals are always a great hit at a baby shower. I love this elephant rocking chair idea! Or you could also have a large giraffe at the entrance to really set the mood when guests arrive. Both also make great baby gifts once the wild one arrives!
Diaper cakes with a jungle theme
There are plenty of creative jungle theme diaper cakes on etsy but this one stands out for his simplicity and creativity. Another perfect accent for the popular golden safari baby showers.
It’s about to get wild! Featuring an ever so cute elephant, lion and giraffe, this diaper cake is sure to get the admiration of your guests.
So simple – safari themed food ideas!
How fun are these pretzel sticks with animal print patterns? You can find the basics on creating chocolate covered pretzels here . For the white chocolate, you’ll need some food coloring to create the giraffe, cheetah and tiger patterns. What’s even easier? Just order them from dalicakesweetshop and she will ship them to you!
This adorable tiger dip works perfectly for a jungle themed baby shower. Just cut up some red, orange and yellow peppers for the mane, arrange a few black olives for the face and crackers for the ears. You can use store bought dip or hummus – or if you’re feeling brave, you can create your own homemade hummus .
Ok – it really doesn’t get any easier than this to create a cute snack for your shower. Cheese cubes on a skewer with a little decorative jungle animal (or two) and a sign. These are poked into the side of a melon. Fun – and simple!
Love this pineapple palm tree! It looks pretty simple to do too – just stack up some pineapples (have a rod to hold them straight). Next add some palm leaves on the top. Lastly, surround the base with tropical fruit. So creative – and such a dramatic display!
Other fun food ideas for the party are:
Fruit skewers Sausage rolls Little Debbie Zebra cakes Finger sandwiches Animal crackers (make cute thank you favors as shown below)
Jungle Juice – fruity, flavorful and fun!
For drinks, what could be easier? Add some tropical fruit and ice to your water pitchers and you have instant jungle juice – perfect tropical drinks for the party. Super easy – and flavorful too!
Parties with a purpose!
Since you’re having an African theme, why not give the mom to be this so cute “ Save Elephants from Extinction ” from the Elephant Cooperation with cute mom and baby elephant. There’s also one for the kiddo with Jungle Love featuring two elephants with cute hearts. What’s more, this could be a great gift idea for the big brother or sister. Best of all, 100% of profits from the sales of the tees goes directly to protecting the gentle giants. Buy a tshirt, save an elephant. ?
There are many more charitable organizations you can showcase at your party. I love this Wild in Africa store with beautiful bracelets. What’s more, they donate 50% of all profits to the charities such as the Wild Tomorrow Fund , the Rhino Rescue project and more!.
Free safari welcome poster printable
Sign up for our newsletter and get the freebie!
- Email This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Thanks for coming!
This is such a cute saying on the favor tag – the sentiment is so sweet. It reads “Please light me up when you hear the news that baby Sawyer has made his debut. The flame will glow to celebrate little Sawyer’s arrival date.” It’s easy to do too … get your candle votives with lids ( or without lids ) next add some twine, punch a hole in your note card and lastly, add to your candle favors. You can customize the tags with your own wording or poem too!
The Thank You Card features the golden safari animals. What’s more, there’s plenty of room inside to add your special notes.
More Jungle safari ideas – Jungle themed balloons, Welcome Sign and Baby shower favors!
Did you know that you can create a Baby Registry on Amazon ? It’s super easy!
These baby shower favors from Kate Aspen are adorable too. Jungle shower candle animals 🙂
We hope you enjoyed our safari themed shower ideas! If you have photos or ideas to share, we’d love to hear them. If you’re still looking for party themes, we have plenty more too … our baby bee shower and forest animals just to name a few!
ColleenMichele - Founder
ColleenMichele is a smile maker and graphic designer at colleenmichele.com. Her designs have been featured on national sites including Martha Stewart Wedding, Country Living Magazine, Bride’s Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Pop Sugar and BuzzFeed.
February 28, 2022 at 3:43 am
Hello. Can you tell me where I can get the elephant and giraffe cake toppers?
February 28, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Hi Ima! Those little cake toppers are so cute! You can find the cute toppers here.
February 9, 2023 at 3:17 pm
Do you know where I can get cutters or templates for fondant cut outs for the animals in the cake with the kangaroo?
February 11, 2023 at 2:25 pm
Hi Tracy – It appears that the templates were handmade with fondant. The cookie cutouts I’ve seen are similar – but not the same. There are a lot of cute ones out there though on etsy – you may find something you like!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Safari Animal Cookies
*This listing is for one dozen (12) safari theme sugar cookies. Designs will be random cookies unless you specify what design would you like to receive !!!
Hand rolled, hand cut and hand decorated sugar cookies.
You will love these delicious sugar cookies decorated with royal icing and edible images. This can be customized to your event, please specify during checkout or contact me to create your own custom order.
*Each cookie will be bagged in a clear cellophane bag
My cookies are baked fresh to order, so please allow 1-2 weeks lead time so that we may deliver the freshest cookies right to your doorstep.
I ship using USPS Priority Mail. Please specify the date of your party to have your cookies delivered just in time for your event.I gladly accept cancellations
Request a cancellation: within 24 hours of purchase
I don't accept returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
Since the cookies are perishable items, returns and exchanges are not accepted.
I take great care in packaging my cookies to ensure that they will arrive intact. However, no refunds will be given for broken or damaged cookies; no refunds will be given due to carrier delays. Once the package has left my possession, the shipping and handling of the package is no longer in my control.
If they do, please file a complaint with the carrier. We are not the ones responsible for any inconveniences regarding that and we unfortunately can not offer refunds in those cases.
- Share Share on Facebook
- Tweet Tweet on Twitter
- Pin it Pin on Pinterest
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Food Service
- Cookware and Bakeware
- Tools and accessories
- Cookie cutters
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Amazon Prime includes:
Fast, FREE Delivery is available to Prime members. To join, select "Try Amazon Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery" below the Add to Cart button.
- Cardmembers earn 5% Back at Amazon.com with a Prime Credit Card.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
Important: Your credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period. If you're happy with Amazon Prime, do nothing. At the end of the free trial, your membership will automatically upgrade to a monthly membership.
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
- Go to your orders and start the return
- Select the return method
- To view this video download Flash Player
Foose Cookie Cutters 5 Piece Jungle Animal Faces Circus Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo, Lion, Zebra, USA
Purchase options and add-ons, about this item.
- Foose 5 Piece Jungle Safari Animal Face Cookie Cutter Set will make the perfect Jungle themed baby shower or birthday party. Set includes an Elephant Face, Giraffe Face, Lion Face, Hippo Face and Zebra Face
- Made in the USA. See Images for Size Diagram, Decorated Cookie Ideas, and Care Instructions video.
- High-Quality Handmade Tin Plated Steel Cookie Cutter Shapes Manufactured by a Small Family Owned Business.
- Used for baking cookies, cutting fun shapes out of sandwiches, fruits, vegetables, clay and playdough for children’s learning and development games, creating ceramic and pottery art, making pet treats and freshies. Have fun being creative!
- Family Owned Business since 1993 in Pleasant Valley, MO. We believe in good traditional business values, offer high quality products, fast shipping, and great customer service! Reach out to us anytime.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together.
Most-loved picks for you
From the brand
Foose Cookie Cutters
Modern and unique cookie cutters to match your creativity!
Our Cookie Cutters are Proudly made in the USA
What makes our cookie cutters unique?
We are passionate about what we do! Our cookie cutters are made from tin plated food grade steel and built to last!
Why do we love what we do?
We love getting you excited about baking and being creative, because nothing feels like home more than the scent of fresh baked cookies!
VISIT THE FOOSE STORE
Visit the Store
Compare with similar items
Product information, warranty & support, videos for this product.
Click to play video
Foose Cookie Cutters Care Instructions Video
Videos for related products
Jungle Animal Face Cookie Cutter Set - Stainless Steel
The Cookie Couture Shop
How-to Decorate the Bear Face Cutter
Ann Clark Cookie Cutters
Sakolla 3D Animal Cookie Cutters
Safari animal cookie cutter for Fun Party Baby Shower
Flycalf Animal Cookie Cutters
Safari Jungle Animals Cake Decoration
Monstera Leaf Cookie Cutter
XUNMEINT animal cookie cutter
Safari Animal Fondant / Chocolate Mold
To report an issue with this product, click here .
Looking for specific info?
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Reviews with images
Submit a report
- Harassment, profanity
- Spam, advertisement, promotions
- Given in exchange for cash, discounts
Sorry, there was an error
- Sort reviews by Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Start Selling with Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a Package Delivery Business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Visa
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
ANIMAL FARM (Dzerzhinsky): Ce qu'il faut savoir pour votre visite (avec photos)
- (0.00 Km) Freestyle
- (0.44 Km) Ugresha Hotel
- (0.16 Km) Mirazh Hostel
- (1.19 Km) Sanative Hotel Zouz
- (15.03 Km) Palmira Business Club
- (0.00 Km) Bereg
- (0.00 Km) Millenium
- (0.00 Km) Vstrecha
- (0.00 Km) Palermo
- (0.35 Km) Grill Bar Vagr
- Safari Cookies
- Safari AdBlocker
- SweetP Productions
the Ultimate Cookie Manager for Safari
We had a good run....
but unfortunately Development and support has ended on SafariCookies :(
But fear not!
Cookie development IS full steam ahead! and supports all the popoular browsers.
Check out Cookie
- For tracking cookie identification and removal (and multibrowser support), take a look at Cookie
- Safari Cookies requires SIMBL , which is conveniently included in the installer - and will be installed if it is not already
- There are known compatibility issues with SafariStand, and Saft. You may need to uninstall these first, before installing Safari Cookies.
- Simple installation
- Automatic mode - only keep cookies/Flash cookies/Databases from sites which are in your Favorites, BookMarks, Top Sites, or History
- Save favorite cookies to a whitelist
- Search cookie domains
- Automatically remove non favorite cookies when quitting Safari
- Automatically remove non favorite Flash cookies when quitting Safari
- Automatically remove non favorite Local Storage/Databases when quitting Safari
- Automatically remove all Google Analytics cookies when quitting Safari
- Export/Import favorites
- Import Favorites from Safari Bookmarks, History and TopSites
- Automatic updating courtesy of Sparkle
- Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish
- Please consider giving a donation, to help with development costs.
- Its really up to you what you think Safari Cookies is worth - personally i think a donation of $10 - $15 is a fair amount.
- Version 2.0 - Mac OS X 10.5+ (1.6Mb)
- Oct 28, 2014 - Version 2.0 - fixed cache removal
- Jun 2, 2014 - Version 1.9.9 - fixed cache removal, fixed database names, code optimisations
- Oct 11, 2013 - Version 1.9.8 - fixed italian version
- Oct 11, 2013 - Version 1.9.7 - now signed with Developer ID
- May 17, 2012 - Version 1.9.6 - dutch localisation corrections
- May 16, 2012 - Version 1.9.5 - dutch localisation thanks Jeroen Houtzager!, sqlite fixes, fixed some memory leaks, retina support
- April 05, 2012 - Version 1.9.4 - Fixed a memory leak, updated exporter to be compatiable with a future Cookie update, Spanish localisation corrections, Swedish localisation corrections
- March 07, 2012 - Version 1.9.3 - French localisation corrections
- March 05, 2012 - Version 1.9.2 - Fixed some issues with the Database tab
- March 03, 2012 - Version 1.9.1 - Fixed a Flash related crash intoroduced in v1.9
- March 03, 2012 - Version 1.9 - UI improvements, added ability to remove Cache on Quit, memory improvements, applied patch to SIMBL to hopefully fix Lion startup issues, added a Cookie upgrade link
- July 11, 2011 - Version 1.8 - fixed some memory leaks, fix for not displaying all databases, fixed memory leaks in database removal
- February 25, 2011 - Version 1.7.2 - updated SIMBL to 0.9.9, database folder now removed when no databases are present, code cleanup
- January 29, 2011 - Version 1.7.1 - fixed some localization issues
- January 26, 2011 - Version 1.7 - Fixed dnl display error!, Hopefully fixed SIMBL install for Leopard users
- January 24, 2011 - Version 1.6.9 - Cookies now updated when changed in another app, fixed SQLite Console error message, fixed non-favorite Databases all displaying as secure, fixed manual deletion of Safari Extensions, some code cleanup
- January 20, 2011 - Version 1.6.8 - fixed performance issues, added an option to treat all Safari Extensions as favorites, cleaned up the ui, updated SIMBL to latest version 0.98d (you need to run a custom install to upgrade), removed some unnessesary install scripts, added an install check for Safari Cookies in the user folder
- January 16, 2011 - Version 1.6.7 - added a database secure column, code cleanup, and optimizations
- January 12, 2011 - Version 1.6.6 - fixed an error in the Flash "Check All" contextual menu
- December 28, 2010 - Version 1.6.5 - all Safari Extensions are now treated as favorites
- November 05, 2010 - Version 1.6.4 - fixed bug where all cookies could be deleted when uninstalling Safari Cookies, more code cleanup/optimisations, fixed some memory leaks, fix databases folder watching
- November 04, 2010 - Version 1.6.3 - Safari Extensions database management, better flash cookie support, small code cleanup/optimisations, upgraded SIMBL install to 0.9.8c - use a custom install to upgrade SIMBL when upgrading Safari Cookies.
- October 26, 2010 - Version 1.6.2 - fixed display of multiple cookie domains, upgraded installer to SIMBL 0.9.8 for both Leopard, and Snow Leopard - use a custom install to upgrade SIMBL when upgrading Safari Cookies.
- October 10, 2010 - Version 1.6.1 - fixed removal of all non-favorite flash cookies, fixed removal of all non-favorite databases, fixed removal of ##SharedObjects Flash folder, fixed order of buttons in modal windows
- October 05, 2010 - Version 1.6 - added localStorage management, added database management, added check for updates button, fixed removal of Flash global preferences, fixed removal of non-favorites (similar to favorites) on quit, fixed removal of certain cookies, fixed default settings, fixed saving of preferences when quitting
- September 27, 2010 - Version 1.5.3 - moved preferences into their own plist file - com.sweetpproductions.SafariCookies.plist (!!you should check your settings are correct, after upgrading.), fix for domains with a similar suffix not being removed properly, fix for AutoMode settings not always working
- September 08, 2010 - Version 1.5.2 - fix for "Remove all non-favorites" button being disabled
- September 07, 2010 - Version 1.5.1 - simplified the UI. (removed "Remove all non-favorite cookies" - use Automatic Mode instead), fixed configuration options for Automatic Mode, when all options are unchecked, fixed cookie parsing error
- September 06, 2010 - Version 1.5 - Added the ability to configure "Automatic Mode"
- July 04, 2010 - Version 1.4.4 - fixed an incompatibility with SafariSource, thanks Kevin Ballard.
- June 18, 2010 - Version 1.4.3 - fixed an error with cookies with no suffix
- June 06, 2010 - Version 1.4.2 - fixed display of domains beginning with a '.', fixed Flash remove button enabled state
- June 01, 2010 - Version 1.4.1 - fixed subdomain display, and removal, Code clean-up
- May 31, 2010 - Version 1.4 - Better flash cookie support, Code optimisation, Export/Import favorites to a standard txt file (create a new backup!)
- March 13, 2010 - Version 1.3.8 - Swedish localisation - thanks to Mikael Rubenson, UI tweaks, Added a manual uninstall script to the download
- January 14, 2010 - Version 1.3.7 - hopefully fixed SIMBL installer for 32bit Intel
- January 06, 2010 - Version 1.3.6 - Fixed more memory leaks, UI tweaks
- December 31, 2009 - Version 1.3.5 - Fixed some more memory leaks
- December 30, 2009 - Version 1.3.4 - Fixed memory leak, fixed Installer Info panel details, fixed some default values
- December 11, 2009 - Version 1.3.3 - fixed Info panel details
- December 07, 2009 - Version 1.3.2 - fixed SIMBL Installer permissions
- October 30, 2009 - Version 1.3.1 - UI tweaks
- October 27, 2009 - Version 1.3 - Simplified installation/upgrade procedure, Italian localization, Spanish localization corrections, UI tweaks
- October 15, 2009 - Version 1.2.1 - Fixed missing Spanish strings, Fixed some German strings
- October 10, 2009 - Version 1.2 - Added Automatic mode, added option to "import Favorites from Safari History"
- October 08, 2009 - Version 1.1.3 - Fixed Sparkle automatic downloading, fixed icon image in Sparkle update, updated Credits, removed some unneeded code
- October 06, 2009 - Version 1.1.2 - Fixed bug when exporting Favorites to a file of the same name not being saved, Optimized some code, Added reminder to restart Safari after installation, French localisation corrections
- October 01, 2009 - Version 1.1.1 - Fixed Search bar
- October 01, 2009 - Version 1.1 - Added option to remove all Google Analytics cookies on quit, Fixed Reset all Warnings button, Fixed some French, and German strings, Removed some redundant code
- September 28, 2009 - Version 1.0.3 - Fixed version label, Re-added export menu to the Favorites button
- September 27, 2009 - Version 1.0.2 - French installer really fixed, spanish installer updated, updated some spelling mistakes, fixed Info page links
- September 27, 2009 - Version 1.0.1 - WebKit support, Updated French Installer info
- September 26, 2009 - Version 1.0 - 64bit compatibility, Now uses SIMBL to inject code into Safari, Added Sparkle automatic updating, Added "Check All", "UnCheck All" as Favorites options, Added "Import Favorites from Safari Bookmarks", Added "Import Favorites from Safari TopSites", ****Removed Logging feature - it wasn't 100% accurate anyway, Moved all Favorites management to contextual menu, "About" panel corrections, French localization corrections, UI tweaks, Fixed bug where if there are no favorites checked - checking favorites within a search/contextual-menu is not honored, Fixed sort order and other issues for some special case cookies, Fixed display of IP addresses, Fixed default settings, Built using XCode 3.2, Replaced some deprecated functions.
- August 14, 2009 - Version 0.8 - Added contextual menu for selecting/deselecting multiple favorites, fixed scroll bug, fixed cookie expiry date formatting, Redundant code cleanup, updated remaining legacy code to Objective-C 2.0/Xcode 3
- August 10, 2009 - Version 0.7 - Added search, Spanish localization (thanks Fernando-Juan Santos Hern�ndez), fixed console error [NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (3) beyond bounds (3), UI fixes, redundant code cleanup
- May 10, 2009 - Version 0.6.3 - Updated email addresses, French localization corrections
- May 7, 2009 - Version 0.6.2 - German localization bug fix
- May 7, 2009 - Version 0.6.1 - German localization (thanks Christoph Schmitz)
- May 7, 2009 - Version 0.6 - Added option to remove all Flash cookies on quit, French localization
- April 30, 2009 - Version 0.5.1 - Fixed incompatibilities with Glims, more code cleanup
- April 28, 2009 - Version 0.5 - PLEASE export Favorites, and uninstall, before installing 0.5..... A lot of the preference settings have been rewritten, and are incompatible with older versions! Fixed a bug where Favorites, may have been lost if Glims is also installed, More optimization
- April 27, 2009 - Version 0.4.1 - Fixed an incompatibility with Glims, updated the About panel
- April 26, 2009 - Version 0.4 - Added button to export/import Favorite domains, added button to reset all warnings, fixed bug where favorites may not have been deleted on Quit, even more code optimization
- April 23, 2009 - Version 0.3 - More code optimization, added a warning panel when manually removing all favorites. (can be easily disabled)
- April 19, 2009 - Version 0.2 - ****Removed option to 'only accept cookies from favorite domains' - sorry, but it was just too flaky.... fixed preference pane crash when trying to resize window, made window resizable, remember last viewed tab on relaunch
- April 18, 2009 - Version 0.1.3 - Fixed a bug, where favorites setting may not have been saved
- April 13, 2009 - Version 0.1.2 - Fix excessive logging to Console (thanks Daniel P for finding this), really fix the enabled state of "remove all favorites" button
- April 13, 2009 - Version 0.1.1 - Fix "remove all favorites on quit", fix enabled state of "remove all favorites" button
- April 12, 2009 - Version 0.1 - Initial release
- Install Safari Cookies from the installer, and access preferences through Safari's preference menu.
- When using Automatic mode, for best results, configure Safari to remove History items at a predefined date - (see image above)
- When exporting favorites, only the domain "names" are exported, not the actual cookies.
- Mac OS X 10.5+
- For pre leopard cookie management, use SafariPlus
- Safari Cookies requires SIMBL , and is installed into the folder /Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/
- Safari Cookies saves it preferences to the preference file ~/Library/Preferences/com.sweetpproductions.SafariCookies
- An uninstaller is included in the Safari Cookies preference pane, which will delete all traces of Safari Cookies - should the need arise
- Delete the following files/folder:
- /Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/Safari Cookies.bundle
- ~/Library/Application Support/Safari Cookies/
- Alternatively, download, and run the following script: Uninstall Safari Cookies.zip (29kb)
- Safari Cookies was built using source code from SafariPlus (Creative Commons license), and uses SIMBL to inject code into Safari.
- Source-code is available here under the new BSD License.
design by sweetpproductions.com
ANIMAL FARM: All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
- (0.00 mi) Freestyle
- (0.28 mi) Ugresha Hotel
- (0.10 mi) Mirazh Hostel
- (0.74 mi) Sanative Hotel Zouz
- (9.40 mi) Palmira Business Club
- (0.00 mi) Bereg
- (0.00 mi) Millenium
- (0.00 mi) Vstrecha
- (0.00 mi) Palermo
- (0.22 mi) Grill Bar Vagr
- Early Black Friday Deals!
- Affordable Luxury: Top-Tier Tech Delights
How to Manage Cookies in the Safari Browser
Excessive cookies can slow down any web browser
Tom Nelson is an engineer, programmer, network manager, and computer network and systems designer who has written for Other World Computing,and others. Tom is also president of Coyote Moon, Inc., a Macintosh and Windows consulting firm.
What to Know
- Open Safari > select Preferences > Privacy tab.
- In the Cookies and website data section, select Manage Website Data > select website(s) > Remove .
This article explains how to manage and delete cookies and caches in the Safari web browser. Information applies to Macs with macOS High Sierra (10.11) and later.
Delete Cookies and Cache in Safari
You can choose to delete all your stored cookies and caches or only specific data you want to remove, leaving the others behind.
Launch Safari, go to the Safari menu, then select Preferences .
In the window that opens, go to the Privacy tab.
In the Cookies and website data section, select Manage Website Data to open an alphabetical list of the websites for which your computer is storing data, including cookies and caches.
To delete a single website, scroll through the alphabetical list, or use the search field. Select it, then choose Remove to delete any data your computer stores for that website. This can be helpful when you have problems with a specific website.
Select multiple sequential websites using the Shift key. Select the first cookie, then hold the Shift key and select the second website. Any websites in between the two are selected.
Use the Command key to select noncontiguous websites. Select the first cookie and then hold the Command key as you select each additional cookie.
Select Remove to delete the selected cookies.
Select Remove All to delete all the websites on the list. No selection is necessary. You are prompted to confirm that you want to delete all the data stored by the websites. Confirm by selecting Remove Now in the pop-up window.
Delete Safari Caches
If you prefer to leave the cookies in place and delete only the caches, do so through the Developer menu on the Safari menu bar. The Developer menu isn't enabled by default. You turn it on in the Safari preferences menu and then clear the caches:
In the window that opens, go to the Advanced tab.
Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar check box and close the preference screen.
Select Develop in the Safari menu bar, then select Empty Caches .
Alternatively, press Option + Command + E on the keyboard.
This is an all-or-nothing option. You can't select individual caches to remove in the Develop menu.
Corrupt Cookies Affect the Safari Experience
When a web browser accumulates cookies over a long time, bad things can happen. Cookies eventually become out of date, consuming space while serving no benefit. Cookies can also become corrupt from Safari freezes, power outages, unplanned Mac shutdowns, and other events. Eventually, you may find that Safari and some websites no longer work well together, if at all.
Troubleshooting the reason Safari and a website fail to work well together is challenging. A corrupt cookie or cached data may be the culprit.
Get the Latest Tech News Delivered Every Day
- How to Clear Cookies for a Specific Site
- How to Clear Private Data, Caches, and Cookies on Mac
- How to Delete Cookies in Every Major Browser
- Speed Up Safari With These Tuneup Tips
- How to Reset Safari to Default Settings
- How to Enable Cookies in Your Browser
- How to Use the PS4 Web Browser
- How to Activate and Use Responsive Design Mode in Safari
- How to Manage Browsing History on Safari for iPad
- How to Delete and Clear Cookies on an iPhone
- Add More Features by Turning on Safari's Develop Menu
- Managing History and Other Private Data in Safari for macOS
- How to Clear Internet Cache in Every Major Browser
- How to Clear Cookies on iPad
- How to Enable and Allow Cookies on Mac
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.