Home » Mucky Duck Adventure
Mucky Duck Adventure
Summer usually means school is out and it’s time for family vacations! With that said, we cannot think of a better way to enjoy family time more than trying out Revolution Adventures’ infamous Mucky Duck Adventure.
The Mucky Duck experience is a one-of-a-kind unique ride, the whole family can enjoy together without dealing with crowded theme parks and long wait times.
Parking is free and our prescheduled bookings mean no waiting in line, but it will for sure thrill even the youngest of travelers. Those family members would normally have to wait on the sidelines for the adults to enjoy the “big” rides!
If you haven’t heard of a Mucky Duck, that’s completely normal. More formally known as the Argo Amphibious UTV. Revolution Adventures nicknamed these 8-wheel vehicles Mucky Duck because of their ability to drive over every terrain including muddy puddles and float across the lake.
Rain or shine, the Mucky Ducks are ready to operate and can seat up to four people comfortably. So, take in the beautiful 230 acres of trails, tracks, and scenery in the Floridian Countryside from the land and water.
You must be over 21 years of age with a full driving license to drive, but passengers can be as young as 4 if they can sit upright unaided. Now doesn’t that sound like a great way to make long-lasting memories with your family?
We cannot wait to see you back at our doorstep this Summer and many future Summers to come.
We have plenty of adventures on offer for all ages and we look forward to the opportunity to show you!
Book your Mucky Duck today and remember, get ready to release the “quacking”!
THE BEST Orlando Duck Tours
Duck tours in orlando.
- Equipment Hire
- Golf Courses
- Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
- Good for Couples
- Good for Kids
- Good for Big Groups
- Honeymoon spot
- Good for Adrenaline Seekers
- Hidden Gems
- Good for a Rainy Day
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
1. Flightsclear LLC
- English United Kingdom £ GBP
- English Ireland € EUR
- English Australia $ AUD
- English Netherlands € EUR
- Deutsch Deutschland € EUR
- English United States $ USD
9.00am-7.00pm Monday to Friday
9.00am-5.00pm on Saturdays
- Always Cheaper than the Gate Save time and money by pre-purchasing your attraction tickets in advance and enjoy great savings versus the gate as well as guaranteeing admission on your chosen date. Our price promise ensures that you are getting the best value attraction tickets - AttractionTickets.com will not be beaten on price!
- Gate-Ready Theme Park Tickets Receive Gate-Ready Digital Tickets for the major theme parks and attractions. Enjoy direct, hassle-free entry using your smartphone. *On receipt of your Disney Ticket Confirmation, create gate-ready Disney MagicMobile passes using the My Disney Experience app.
- Buy Now, Pay Later Guarantee our current Orlando ticket prices and spread the cost of your theme park tickets with a deposit of just £50pp. Balance due 6 weeks prior to your departure.
- Change or Cancel for Free When you buy from AtttactionTickets.com, you can buy with confidence. Don't worry if you need to change your plans, most tickets and hotel packages can be amended for free up to a few days before your holiday departure date. We won't charge a fee for changing tickets or hotel arrangements, but any price difference will be payable. Many attraction tickets can also be cancelled free of charge - please see the cancellation terms listed on each ticket description for details. Please note, cancellation charges do apply to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Parks Tickets unless customers choose to purchase our Flex-Plus protection at the time of booking. Cancellation charges apply to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Hotel Packages, but charges are limited to the loss of deposit if you cancel anytime up to 14 days before your check-in date.
- Instant Ticket Delivery Book Now, Use Now - receive gate-ready tickets instantly upon full payment; Enjoy direct fast-track entry to many attractions as you bypass the ticket and voucher lines!
- Full Details
Orlando Mucky Ducks
The ultimate off-road family driving experience.
- 7 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
- Mucky Duck driving experience
- Traverse woodlands, sand trails and even lakes and swamps in these Argo Amphibious UTVs
- Safety and instruction briefing courtesy of an expert guide
- All safety equipment including helmets and life vests, expert instructor
No tickets selected
Please select one or more tickets.
Drive your own off-road amphibious vehicle in 230 acres of Florida countryside along some amazing trails and spectacular entry points into the lakes. Holding up to 3 persons the Mucky Ducks are perfect for families and tackle pretty much all terrain - be prepared to get dirty!
Our guide to Orlando Mucky Ducks
If you haven’t heard of a Mucky Duck, that’s completely normal. More formally known as the Argo Amphibious UTV. Revolution Adventures nicknamed these 6 or 8-wheel vehicles Mucky Duck because of their ability to drive over every terrain and float across the lake.
Rain or shine, the Mucky Ducks are ready to operate and can seat up to four adults comfortably. So, get ready to take in the beautiful trails, tracks and scenery of the Floridian Countryside from the land and water on this one-of-a-kind experience. You are then free to explore 240 acres of Florida countryside including woodlands, sand trails and of course splashing into lakes and swamp areas!
You must be over 21 years of age with a full driving license to drive and passengers can be as young as 4 if they can sit upright unaided.
Get ready to release the "quacking"!
The Orlando Mucky Ducks experience takes place in Kissimmee, just off Route 27 at the end of the SR-192. The location is a 20-25 minute drive from Walt Disney World.
The experience lasts around an hour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for orlando mucky ducks.
- Prices are per vehicle not per person.
- Drivers must be over 21 years of age with a full driving license to drive.
- Passengers can be as young as 4 years old provided they can sit upright unaided.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and closed-toe shoes and long pants (trousers) are a must. Remember you will get dirty – they are not called Mucky Ducks for nothing!
- Each Mucky Duck seats a maximum of 3 persons
- ALL GUESTS NEED TO SIGN A WAIVER RELEASE FORM and must have a valid photo I.D.
- Only thunderstorms spoil the fun, Orlando Mucky Ducks will operate rain or shine.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes ahead of reservation time. Guests arriving 15 minutes later than scheduled times are considered as no-shows. No refunds will be given.
- Not suitable for the very young, expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.
Orlando Mucky Ducks Reviews
Average 4.9 out of 5.
EVEN THOUGH WE TURNED UP WHEN THEY HADN'T BEEN TOLD WE WERE COMING, THEY MADE US FEEL VERY WELCOME AND SORTED US OUT VERY QUICKLY. OUR GUIDE WAS REALLY GOOD. WOULD BE GOOD TO MAKE A PACKAGE OF OTHER THINGS TO DO AS IT WAS QUITE A WAY TO TRAVEL. BASIC TOILETS AND REFRESHMENTS. REALLY GOOD FUN
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Mucky Ducks 11 Feb, 2019
Fantastic Experience, Great Staff, Great Fun.
John Warke reviewed Orlando Mucky Ducks 13 Aug, 2018
First time but really good fun
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Mucky Ducks 08 Jan, 2018
A fun afternoon with the family.
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Mucky Ducks 24 Apr, 2017
Trusted Customer reviewed Orlando Mucky Ducks 24 Apr, 2016
View all 8 customer reviews
People who purchased Orlando Mucky Ducks also viewed...
Trophy Bass Fishing
Boggy Creek Orlando Airboat Adventures
Kennedy Space Center Tickets
Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach Tours
Latest news for orlando mucky ducks.
Get Off The Beaten Track with Revolution Adventures
28 Oct 2022 | AFordyce
You Haven’t Done Orlando Until You’ve Done These Nine Things
28 Sep 2018 | eleanor.c
5 Benefits of Disney Bands at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
08 Nov 2023 | AFordyce
Why You Should Visit Orlando in 2024
06 Nov 2023 | AFordyce
Orlando Is Tops for Pizza!
03 Nov 2023 | AFordyce
10 Reasons to Love Universal Orlando at Christmas
27 Oct 2023 | AFordyce
Read all news items for Orlando Mucky Ducks
It's in the bag!
Call Now! (352) 400-1322
- Group Events
- Trailer Made
- (352) 400-1322
Be prepared to get dirty.
Mucky Duck Experience
Book now to enjoy driving the Mucky Duck
Revolution Off Road in Orlando Florida is the only place where you get to actually drive “The Mucky Duck” this unique vehicle is an Argo an amphibious vehicle that travels over our tracks and trails as well as drives across the water.
Come join us for all your outdoor activities!
Shooting: Test your marksmanship target practices and clay shooting in our 230-acre property! Archery: An addictive competitive sport to play with family, co-workers, and more! Test your skills. Fishing: Home to Lake County are our beautiful fishing grounds. Stay all day fishing and crafting your skill.
Feel the rush as your heart beats faster & faster exploring our 230 acres of tracks
Revolution ATV experience is set on 230 acres of tracks and trails and depending on the local weather conditions these may include mud holes, dry sandy tracks, grass and even some small hills. It is a self-drive experience and as we run everything by reservation there is no waiting in line 364 days each year, weather permitting.
Revolution Off Road Adventures Gallery
Because of its ability to travel over various terrains this experience offers great views of the Floridian countryside from all angles. You may even get to see some of the native wildlife too.
It is an all season, all weather vehicle so rain or shine it is operational .
Remember to bring clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty, a sun hat and some sun glasses.
The ATV Track
The ATV tracks and trails cover most of the 230 acres of property weaving back and forth. Depending upon the weather the tracks may be dusty or wet but always dirty! Whether novice or expert there is a trail to suit all levels, however if you are trying to find large mountain boulders or an extreme cliff face then this is definitely not for you. Florida does not offer such landscape and we do not encourage extreme maneuvers.
But, if on the other hand you want to have fun at a speed that you can ride safely, then this is the place for you.
This is a guided tour we do not offer unguided experiences. However be assured that this tour is suitable for all levels but safety is our goal. We do not offer our trails for private use to owners of vehicles unless during one of our organized events.
Our philosophy is the safer you drive the more fun you will have on your ride. Remember, “be prepared to get dirty maybe very dirty”
- Gratuity is acceptable at your pleasure we suggest 10% per person.
- The Revolution Motorized Adventure is available for anyone over the age of 18 years with valid photo I.D. All drivers and passengers will need to complete an online waiver release form on line before arrival and a rental agreement form on arrival. You should also bring the credit card that you used for payment with you.
- This self-drive experience can cater for small or larger groups. Everything we do is guided & you will undertake a safety course prior to heading on the tracks and trails.
About Revolution Off Road
Revolution Off Road is a unique off road adventure park set within easy reach of the major hotels and attractions. Our aim is to offer the best value for money in real time entertainment in the area. Our sole purpose is to provide the best quality customer service which results in a testing, thrilling, unique experience that leaves each guest exhilarated and delighted.
Contact Info: Phone: (352) 400-1322 Email: [email protected]
Address: 4000 State Road 33 Clermont, Florida 34714
Hours By Reservation Mon – Fri: 8:30AM–4:30PM Sat – Sun: 8:30AM–4:30PM
- Name First Last
- Group Name * Group Name
- Date of Event MM slash DD slash YYYY
- Number of Guests Expected
- Archery Tag
- Clay Shooting
- Maximum length of time for event
- Non-Motorized Adventures
- Terms & Conditions
- Covid Health and Safety Protocols
- Cocoa Beach
- Florida Keys
- Los Angeles
- Myrtle Beach
- New Orleans
- New York City
- Pigeon Forge
- San Antonio
- San Francisco
- St. Augustine
- Washington D.C.
- Things to Do
ATV Rides Orlando + Boggy Creek Airboat Tour Combo Tickets
Machine Gun America Orlando + ATV Rides Orlando Combo Tickets
Mucky Duck off Road Experience + Hotel Package
Mucky Duck off Road Experience + Disney World
Mucky Duck off Road Experience + Universal Orlando
Mucky Duck off Road Experience + Kennedy Space Center Combo
Mucky Duck off Road Experience + SeaWorld Orlando Combo
Mucky Duck off Road Experience + Gatorland Combo
Mucky Duck off Road Experience + Discovery Cove Combo
Mucky Duck off Road Experience + LEGOLAND Florida Combo
Revolution Off-Road Mucky Duck offers a one-of-a-kind experience for up to four people to ride in an amphibious six- to eight-wheel vehicle through the wetlands of Clermont. The experience offers a guided tour that includes two occasions of driving through the river, safety equipment and instructions, as well as plenty of mud and dirt to take back home. up to 1 hrs 1 or more people
Good To Know
- Mucky Duck is an amphibious 8-wheeled vehicle that travels across land and water.
- Explore the rugged Florida countryside over various terrains.
- Includes training, and a professional guide.
- Just a 30-minute drive from Walt Disney World area.
- Seats 4 people (driver and up to 3 passengers).
- Closed toe shoes are required and old clothes are recommended.
- Drivers under 18 must have a guardian with them to sign a waiver.
- Passenger must be at least 3 years of age and be able to sit unaided.
- Be prepared to get dirty, maybe very dirty.
- Tour duration is approximately 1 hour.
Discover More With Us
Fun for the whole family or group of friends! Closed-toed shoes are a must and wear something you won't mind getting dirty. Riding an Argo-Amphibious UTV, you will see and experience the real Florida.
Revolution Adventures - Mucky Duck Reviews
Was this review helpful? Yes
Revolution Adventures - Mucky Duck is located at Revolution Adventures • 4000 State Road 33 • Clermont , FL 34714
Nearby Things to Do
- Revolution Adventures - ATV Off Road Experience
- Revolution Adventures - Target Archery
- Revolution Adventures - Clay Shooting
- Guided Horseback Trail Ride
- Guided Kayak Eco-Tour
Nearby Hotels & Lodging
- Exploria Express by Exploria Resorts
- Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts
- Liki Tiki Village by Diamond Resort
- Paradise Palms Resort by Global Vacation Rentals
- Destiny Palms Hotel
Frequently Asked Questions about Revolution Adventures - Mucky Duck
How old do i need to be to drive the mucky duck.
You must be at least 18 years of age with a full license and some form of photo I.D.to drive a Mucky Duck. Drivers with passengers must be 21+ years old.
How old do passengers need to be?
As long as passengers are able to sit unaided on a bench seat they can ride.
How long does the experience last?
The whole experience will last around one hour, including the safety briefing.
What should I wear?
You should wear old clothes as you will get dirty. They are not called “Mucky Ducks” for nothing. You should also wear some closed toe shoes to protect your toes. Shorts are perfect if the weather is hot and of course sun hats and sunscreen.
What happens if the vehicle breaks down?
In the unlikely event that the vehicle stops your guide will call the reception center and make arrangements to collect you from the trail.
What will I see on the trails?
The trails are set amongst some of the best of the Floridian countryside, we have all types of animals on the property and you may see some of them.
What if I do not want to drive can I still go on the experience?
If you do not wish to drive yourself then make sure you make a note in the comment section when you make your reservation and they can arrange for one of their guides to drive you at a small additional charge.
How many people will be in our Mucky Duck?
The Mucky Duck has four seats in each vehicle. Each group will have their own vehicle we will not add others to your group.
Can we switch drivers along the route?
Yes, please tell your guide if you want to switch drivers and he will find a safe spot for you to do so. Only qualified drivers may drive.
Does the Mucky Duck have a weight limit?
The combined total weight of a group per duck is a maximum of 750 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Orlando Sitemap
- Map of Orlando
- Purchasing Policy
- Travel Suppliers
Call and Book Your Next Trip Today!
We accept a variety of payment methods for your convenience:
We are here to help:
Don’t take any chances with your trip. Whether you need assistance booking, helpful details for you to be prepared, or need to make a change, our knowledgeable and helpful customer support team is prepared to assist you.
- Orlando Tours
- Walking & Biking Tours
Top Orlando Duck Tours
- Created with Fabric.js 5.2.4
- Price Price (Low to High) Price (High to Low)
- Rating Rating (Low to High) Rating (High to Low)
- Popularity Popularity (High to Low) Popularity (Low to High)
Experience Florida's natural theme park on an airboat tour through the Central Florida Everglades. Get up a unique view of gators, birds and lush vegetation while admiring the scen...
Explore the natural side of Florida and experience its peaceful beauty on an adventure through the Florida Everglades. This ultimate Florida experience includes a 30-minute or 1-ho...
Take a 15- to 40-minute night or sunset helicopter tour over the city of Orlando, this flight features commentary from your pilot about theme parks such as Disney|s art of animatio...
Explore Kennedy Space Center on this out-of-this-world day tour! On the way to the visitor center your specially trained tour guide will provide you all the information you need to...
This tour takes you to one of the most vibrant cities on the East Coast, otherwise known as Miami. Experience the Bayside Marketplace, maybe take in a cruise of the island and visi...
Discover there is more to Orlando than theme parks on a guided sightseeing tour of the city. On the City Tour of Orlando you will cruise around the "Chain of Lakes" in Winter Park ...
Travel through the swamp and space on this day trip from Orlando. Your day will start with a visit the Kennedy space center Visitor Complex where you can meet an astronaut, see the...
On this 7 hour tour to the Middle of Nowhere guests will plunge into the natural Florida. While at Wild Florida guests will go on a airboat ride through the headwaters to the Everg...
The 90-minute Outta control dinner show in Orlando is a one-of-a-kind experience which entertains audiences of all ages. You won't just watch the show, you'll be part of it as audi...
With Go City's Orlando Explorer Pass you get to choose from a variety of Orlando attractions to create your own itinerary, all while saving money. It's the easiest and most afforda...
Take an 8-10, 18-20, 25-30 minute or 1 hour helicopter tour over various sights that can include; City of Orlando, The Space coast, theme parks such as Disney|s art of animation re...
** SPECIAL OFFER - Buy 2 Days, Get 2 Days* Free **Universal Orlando Resort brings all the fun! This Park-to-Park ticket allows you to customize a ticket that's right for you! Choos...
- Airboat Tours
- What to do in Orlando
- Best time of year to visit Orlando
- How to reach Orlando
- Restaurants in Orlando
- City Map of Orlando
- Orlando Itineraries
- Hotels in Orlando
- Itinerary Planner
About orlando Duck Tours
Explore the best Duck tours in Orlando. Offering a delightful experience, these tours are all you need to enjoy your visit to the fullest.
Meet Donald Duck
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
Also popular with travelers
Meet Donald Duck - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
- (0.50 mi) Disney's Beach Club Villas
- (0.56 mi) Disney's Beach Club Resort
- (0.73 mi) Disney's Boardwalk Villas
- (0.67 mi) Disney's BoardWalk Inn
- (0.66 mi) Disney's Riviera Resort
- (0.11 mi) Teppan Edo
- (0.07 mi) Princess Storybook Breakfast
- (0.05 mi) Connections Café
- (0.07 mi) Refreshment Cool Post
- (0.10 mi) Crepes A Emporter