- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
CSD AFD Canteen Price List
CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63256)
✓The latest price of Bajaj bike in Pathankot and Jalandhar CSD Depot Canteen. However, the prices are subject to change without any notice.
Open Quick Links
We have compiled the price list just in comparison with the open market. All CSD eligible customers are requested to contact the Deopt office or nearest CSD dealer for further information. Confirm the availability and waiting period and also the RTGS amount of your selected vehicle before indent process.
CSD Price of Avenger 160
- CSD Code: 63180
- Model: Bajaj Avenger 160 Street Electric Start, Disc Brake ABS (BS6)
- CSD Avenger Online Price: Rs. 92,541 – Rs. 97,298
CSD Price of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise DTS Electric Start
- CSD Code: 63256
- Variant: Avenger 220 Cruise DTS Electric Start
- CSD Base Price: Rs. 93,021
- CSD RTGS Amount: Rs. 1,06,974
Check the Latest November Price List of Bajaj Bike Bs6 2021
Online Token Booking System in CSD Canteen
- Is Bajaj Avenger BS6 available in CSD canteen?
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63177)
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price 2021 Index-63256
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63281)
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63024)
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63175)
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63254)
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63259)
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 64001)
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63176)
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Expert Opinion
- Similar Cruiser Bikes
- Specs & Features
- User Reviews
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price
Explore other avenger models.
Bajaj offers 2 more Avenger models starting from ₹1,14,398
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Summary
Bajaj Auto has updated its flagship cruiser motorcycle, the Avenger Cruise 220 to comply with the newest emission norms. The BS6 upgrade on the Avenger Cruise 220 is limited to mechanical upgrades. The styling cues, on the other hand, remain unaltered, and the Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 continues to feature a typical cruiser motorcycle design with low-slung saddle, rear-swept handlebar, a windscreen at the front and a long wheelbase. The 3D logo, chrome treatment to various parts and wire-spoke wheels add a premium touch to the overall package. Similar to the styling, the hardware on the BS6 model remains similar to the BS4 motorcycle. Thus, shock absorption duties are handled by telescopic forks with double anti-friction bush at the front and five-step adjustable twin springs at the back. Anchoring power comes from a 280mm disc at the front and a 130mm drum brake at the rear. The safety net on the motorcycle includes single-channel ABS. Mechanical upgrades bring a fuel-injection system to the 220cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled, twin-spark, SOHC motor that now produces 18.7bhp of power at 8,500rpm and 17.5Nm of peak torque at 7,000rpm. The engine is linked to a five-speed gearbox. The closest rival to the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is the Suzuki Intruder, which retails at Rs 1,20,000 (ex-showroom Delhi). The Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 packs better performance numbers while retailing at a relatively lower price tag than the 155cc Suzuki cruiser motorcycle.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Review
- Comfortable riding position
- Strong dealership network
- One of the most affordable cruisers
Could be Better
- The engine has vibrations
- Gearbox could be more precise
Cruiser bikes similar to avenger cruise 220.
Explore Bajaj Bikes
Find out the list of available Bajaj Bikes.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Colours
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available in the following colours in India.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 mileage
The average of the Avenger Cruise 220 is 40 kmpl , as per the owners of the bike.
Avenger Cruise 220 Specifications & Features
Power & Performance
- Displacement 220 cc
- Max Power 18.76 bhp @ 8500 rpm
- Max Torque 17.55 Nm @ 7000 rpm
- Mileage - Owner Reported 40 kmpl
- Riding Range 520 Km
- Top Speed 120 Kmph
- Riding Modes No
- Transmission 5 Speed Manual
- Transmission Type Chain Drive
- Gear Shifting Pattern 1 Down 4 Up
- Cylinders 1
- Stroke 62.4 mm
- Valves Per Cylinder 2
- Compression Ratio 9.8 +/- 0.3 : 1
- Ignition CDI
- Spark Plugs 2 Per Cylinder
- Cooling System Oil Cooled
- Clutch Wet Multiplate
- Fuel Delivery System Fuel Injection
- Fuel Tank Capacity 13 litres
- Reserve Fuel Capacity 3.8 litres
- Emission Standard BS6
- Fuel Type Petrol
Brakes, Wheels & Suspension
- Front Suspension Telescopic with double anti friction bush
- Rear Suspension 5 step adjustable Twin shock absorber
- Braking System Single Channel ABS
- Front Brake Type Disc
- Front Brake Size 280 mm
- Rear Brake Type Drum
- Rear Brake Size 130 mm
- Calliper Type Dual Piston
- Wheel Type Spoke
- Front Wheel Size 17 inch
- Rear Wheel Size 15 inch
- Front Tyre Size 90/90 - 17
- Rear Tyre Size 130/90 - 15
- Tyre Type Tubed
- Radial Tyres No
- Front Tyre Pressure (Rider) 21 psi
- Rear Tyre Pressure (Rider) 25 psi
- Front Tyre Pressure (Rider & Pillion) 21 psi
- Rear Tyre Pressure (Rider & Pillion) 25 psi
Dimensions & Chassis
- Kerb Weight 163 kg
- Seat Height 737 mm
- Ground Clearance 169 mm
- Overall Length 2210 mm
- Overall Width 806 mm
- Overall Height 1321 mm
- Wheelbase 1490 mm
- Chassis Type Tubular Double Cradle Type
- Standard Warranty 5 Year
- Standard Warranty 75000 Km
Service & Maintenance Schedule
- 1st Service 500-750 Kms/30-45 Days
- 2nd Service 4500-5000 Kms/240 Days
- 3rd Service 9500-10000 Kms/360 Days
- Touch Screen Display No
- Instrument Console Digital
- Odometer Digital
- Speedometer Digital
- Fuel Guage Yes
- Digital Fuel Guage Yes
- Distance-to-empty Indicator No
- Tachometer No
- Stand Alarm Yes
- No. of Tripmeters 2
- Tripmeter Type Digital
- Gear Indicator No
- Low Fuel Indicator Yes
- Low Oil Indicator No
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Service Reminder Indicator Yes
- Battery 12V, 8Ah VRLA
- Front storage box No
- Under seat storage No
- Mobile App Connectivity No
- DRLs (Daytime running lights) Yes
- AHO (Automatic Headlight On) No
- Shift Light No
- Headlight Type Halogen Bulb
- Brake/Tail Light LED
- Turn Signal LED
- Pass Light Yes
- GPS & Navigation No
- USB charging port No
- Start Type Electric Start
- Killswitch Yes
- Stepped Seat No
- Pillion Backrest Yes
- Pillion Grabrail Yes
- Pillion Seat Yes
- Pillion Footrest Yes
- Additional features -
Avenger Cruise 220 Price in India
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 User Reviews
Value for Money
3 weeks ago
Pros: Value for money. Avenger never breaks your trust. Comfortable for pillion riders and older people. Pocket-friendly in terms of mileage and bike cost. For long tours, it is super comfortable. Cons: Steering in mountain curves. Spoke wheels and tube-type wheels are a discomfort. Missing the kick start as in between a tour if the battery gets dead. It's tough to start if you are on a solo trip.
( out of 5 )
About the Reviewer
Used it for
> 15000 kms
Got mileage of
Tips for other riders
I will suggest to change the spokes to alloy and have a tubeless tyres where I suffered the most.
Was this review helpful?
6 weeks ago
Very good bike for city rides and turning both. It looks very nice. Servicing is good and maintenance cost is zero. Very comfortable bike. Mileage is awesome. I'm fully satisfied.
6 months-1 yr
Confortable for both, City and highway.
9 weeks ago
1)I have been riding this bike for a long and till now I didn't face any issues. I keep my bike up to date from time to time servicing and running. I went from Surat to Lucknow on this 220 cc bike and I can say that in almost every condition this bike is phenomenal. It is very comfortable and refined. 2)Now let's talk about some downsides. One can feel engine vibrations at high speeds, and the turning radius may be a problem for someone. Lastly, gear shifting and ground clearance could have been better. Other than that everything is cool. I have 3 years of amazing experience with this bike.
Essentially a bajaj discover 125 disguised as 220 cruiser.
32 weeks ago
This bike is essentially 100-125cc disguised as a 200cc. Above 60kmph it starts vibrating and that is painful if you're riding for a long time. The vibrations travel to the tailbone and result in highly sharp pain. Even after the suspension is set to the highest level the oscillations damp down but the overall result stays the same. Engine heats up like anything in traffic or even on a hot day highway ride. Servicing spares are somewhat cheap compared to re but still unexpected unresolved issues crop up. The fuel indicator shows it's on reserve but there are still 7 liters of petrol in the tank. I rode the Platina and it felt smoother in gear shifts and better performance-wise than this. Yes, you can overtake someone even when at 80kmph but the fact is due to vibrations you won't actually ride at 80kmph for longer than a few minutes.
< 5000 kms
Best budget cruiser. Unreal performance without a huge dent on your budget.
I purchased my bike in 2017 when the avenger cruise was first launched. It was the perfect design for the avenger although I feel they downgraded the classic look by trying to make it "stylish" after that year. Still, a very beautiful bike and a very unique design compared to the same ghisa-pita designs of res, jawas, h'ness etc. Avenger brings novelty to the bike design in that aspect. Coming to the riding experience. This is the single most comfortable bike I've ever sat on and the first thing I've noticed that always pops out of the pillion rider's mouth when they sit is, "wow. The backseat is so comfortable", as the backrest for the pillion enhances the experience. There is a point to be noted here. The pillion seat is only comfortable for short commutes. For long rides, it's extremely uncomfortable. The seat for them is very narrow and can cause uncomfortable pains as the ride goes on. The rider seat on the other hand is perfection. I've done a roughly 450 km ride in one sitting with no fatigue or strain by the end of it. The ride was super comfortable. Coming to the performance side of the bike. It's a killer bike with very good performance. Can go up to 120 kmph safely. Anything more and you will most likely be causing harm to your bike. However, an important point to keep in mind. It's a cruiser end of the day and not a sports bike. So at cruising speeds of 70-80 kmph, it's buttery smooth but once you cross maybe 90-95 kmph, you'll start noticing vibrations. The bike will still remain stable even at high speeds but maybe a pair of biker gloves will definitely be needed to reduce the impact of vibrations while riding. It's got very good acceleration and the performance is killer for the price band. Mileage is another great thing on this bike. Gives around 35-40 kmph easily. Official mileage is 45 kmph though. One of the star features of this bike is the cost of maintenance. I've seen a few people say maintenance costs them 2500-3500 each visit which surprises me. I only get the bike services at bajaj service centers and it usually costs around 1500. In fact, it has never crossed 2000. Prices of spare parts are dirt cheap. I had a terrible accident once which left heavy damage on one side of the bike but I managed to come out of the service center with a bill only amounting to around 4k by the end of it. The only problem is the quality of service. A lot of bajaj service centres keep ruining the experiences for customers with sub-par services. So what I do now is I check the ratings of service centres in my city and pick the highest-rated ones only. That's one benefit of bajaj service centres. You'll be spoilt for choice. There are usually multiple service centers in a single city. I've had a great experience at such high-rated service centres. Some people say this bike is difficult to ride in cities. I say that's nonsense. I've been using it in cities and in fact, I regularly go crisscrossing in traffic and I have never faced an issue with this bike. It all comes down to practice and your riding abilities. The turning radius is higher and the bike is longer than most other standard bikes. So trying to make tight corners will be a challenge but I easily maneuver through city traffic with no problem. It's just an over-exaggerated problem in my opinion. An underrated feature on this bike is its windshield. It's a killer windshield that pushes the wind up in such a great way that I've seen many random things that flew toward the bike usually get redirected immediately due to the flow of the wind over the screen. Plus it gives a very classic look to the bike.
Keep servicing it regularly. Make sure it's a well-oiled machine. I've noticed significant improvements in performance right after a service. It's chrome and the metal parts are susceptible to rust if you live in an area with too much rain. Make sure you keep the bike protected from the elements.
My review on avenger 220 cruise
1. Riding experience - it's a good bike to cruise on the highways. But for the daily commute, it's very difficult to handle and maintenance also increases. 2. Look wise it is very good and the performance of the bike could be better, again it is very difficult to shift gears within the city traffic but for highways it's fine. I had to bore the engine after 52000 kms and when asked in the showroom they said this is common in all the bajaj bikes. But I was not able to understand even after so good maintenance and all periodic services done on time, the engine boring to be done. 3. Riding experience- I have had this bike since Apr 2017 and I have completed 84000 kms. I have hit upto 135kms/hour in this bike and still it can be controlled when you are so used to it, but braking could be better, we need to struggle a bit by shifting the gears along with the brakes to control the bike when needed to stop it. 4. Maintenance- the spares for this bike is a little costly when compared to the other bikes in the same range, yes that is because they have used only heavy materials for this bike when compared with pulsar. If used more within the city then the maintenance will increase more. 5. Personal opinion - if you have a spare bike to commute to the city then you can go for this, else all your days will be very tough. This is a very good bike for cruising on highways. I have achieved 1680kms in a day riding it for about 18 hours continuously. You need to spend at least 3k to maintain this bike every 2-2.5 months. I didn't face any big problems with this bike since I didn't care about spending it. I used it mostly for highways and occasionally within the city.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 FAQs
Bajaj avenger cruise 220 news.
By Pratheek Kunder 1 year ago
By Suvil Susvirkar 2 years ago
Upcoming Bajaj Bikes
Best Cruiser Bikes
Bajaj Bikes Showrooms
Show Dealer/Store results for All India
Showrooms in Bangalore
Showrooms in Hyderabad
Showrooms in Delhi
Showrooms in Chennai
Showrooms in Pune
Showrooms in Kolkata
Showrooms in Mumbai
Showrooms in Lucknow
- Avenger Cruise 220
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Didn’t find any relevant question?
- Bike Reviews
2021 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 review, test ride
The bigger Avenger 220 Cruise is the one that stays true to the brand’s tag line, but has its own little flaws.
Published on May 19, 2021 07:00:00 AM
Unlike the Avenger Street 160 that debuted only in 2019, the Cruise 220 has been around for a while. Sitting at the top of the Avenger line-up, the Cruise differs from the Street in some functional aspects that make a world of a difference.
FEEL LIKE GOD
It’s a pretty bold tag line, but this Avenger Cruise 220 does make an impressive attempt at living up to it. For someone looking for a proper taste of what a cruiser has to offer, there isn’t an entry-level motorcycle that does it as well as the Cruise 220. The Cruise model is characterised by its wire-spoke wheels, generous amounts of chrome and long, low stance. The ergonomics, as well, are in line with what you’d expect from a cruiser – your feet are set forward, and a wide, swept-back handlebar enables you to manoeuvre the bike with very little effort. My only issue with this setup is that the handlebars will make contact with your knees while making sharp U-turns, or while filtering through traffic at slow speeds.
Just like with the Street, the Cruise also gets a tank-mounted secondary console with some tell-tale lights, but the fuel gauge is part of the primary handlebar-mounted fully digital unit. A tall, non-adjustable windscreen is part of the package as well, but I found that it does more harm than good for my 6-foot frame. A shorter rider will likely face less wind buffeting.
Just like the Street 160, the Cruise 220 also gets an engine that first debuted on a Pulsar, but has a reduction in power here. This 220cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine is capable of peak output figures of 19.03hp at 8,500rpm and 17.55Nm at 7,000rpm. In application, this engine is notably calmer than the unit on the smaller Avenger and feels much more adept at maintaining highway speeds without too much stress. Performance is, unsurprisingly, better as well, and by a fair margin. The Cruise 220 gets to a 100kph nearly 10sec quicker than the Street 160.
The Cruise 220 costs about Rs 23,000 more than Street 160, at Rs 1.27 lakh. It’s a fair margin between the two, but if you’re looking for more performance, the ability to take your bike out on long highway rides, and the visual appeal of a cruiser, it’s a stretch you should consider making.
2021 Bajaj Avenger Street 160 review, test ride
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
₹ 1.45 lakh * on road price (New Delhi)
Copyright (c) Autocar India. All rights reserved.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Pick from popular cities, need an expert opinion on your car and bike related queries, search by bike price.
Bikes under ₹ 50,000 Thousand
Bikes under ₹ 60,000 Thousand
Bikes under ₹ 70,000 Thousand
Bikes under ₹ 80,000 Thousand
Bikes under ₹ 1 Lakh
Bikes under ₹ 1.5 Lakh
Bikes under ₹ 2 Lakh
Bikes above ₹ 2 Lakh
Poll of the month
With bold colours like purple, yellow and neon now available on many models, would you opt for them on your next car?
Yes, they look bold and really highlight the car's style.
No, they are too flashy and would hurt the resale value.
Might look good on sedans, but not SUVs
Sign up for our newsletter
Get all the latest updates from the automobile universe
- English हिन्दी
- Shortlisted Vehicles
- My Activity
- Profile Settings
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Key specs & features of avenger cruise 220, about bajaj avenger cruise 220.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a motorcycle with a starting price of Rs 1.43 Lakh. It is available in India in 1 variant and 2 colours with high end variant price starting from Rs 1.43 Lakh. Avenger Cruise 220 is powered by a 220 ccbs6-2.0 engine which develops a power of 19.03 PS and a torque of 17.55 Nm. It has Disc front brakes and Drum rear brakes. The weight of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is 163 kg and comes with a fuel tank capacity of 13 L.
As the name suggests, the Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise is a 220cc motorcycle with swanky cruiser styling. At present, it is also Bajaj's flagship cruiser. It gets the quintessential laidback stance with a raked out front, low, accessible seat, and a comfortable riding posture. If you’re looking to leisurely munch miles on the highway, the Avenger 220 Cruise is the ideal pocket-friendly choice. Buying one? Well, here’s the latest price list .
The Bajaj Avenger 220 price stands at Rs 1,43,373 (ex-showroom Delhi). Bajaj offers the 220cc cruiser bike in two colour schemes: Moon White, and Auburn Black.
As far as the design is concerned, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is similar to its smaller sibling, the Avenger 160 Street , however, with quite a few differences. Since this is the 'Cruise' model, it gets a large windshield, lots of chrome elements and spoke rims. Unlike its baby sibling, the Avenger 220 Cruise gets a fully-digital instrument cluster with odometer, tripmeter, clock, fuel gauge and a service due reminder. There’s also a secondary console on the tank housing a few telltale lights. That said, there is no smartphone connectivity, even as an option. While it does get LED DRLs, the headlight, tail light and indicators are still bulb units.
The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise shares its heart with the iconic Bajaj Pulsar 220F . The cruiser’s air/-oil-cooled engine comes with a fuel-injection system, and produces 19.03PS, 17.55Nm. The Avenger 220 Cruise gets a five-speed transmission.
Suspension & Brakes:
The Avenger 220 Cruise employs a conventional telescopic front fork and twin rear shocks. Braking is via a 280mm front disc, and a 130mm rear drum brake, along with a single-channel ABS offered as standard. The cruiser is shod with 17-inch front and 15-inch rear spoke wheels wrapped with 90-and 130-section front and rear tubed tyres respectively.
Being one of the most affordable cruisers in India, there are no direct rivals to the Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise. However, for around the same price bracket, you could also get yourself the Hero XPulse 200T 4V , TVS Apache RTR 200 4V or the Suzuki Gixxer SF .
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Brochure
Download the brochure to view detailed price, specs, and features.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price
The price of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 in India starts at Rs. 1,43,373.Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is offered in 1 variant - Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1,43,373.
Avenger Cruise 220 Price
Ask anything and everything
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Pros and Cons
Things We Like in Avenger Cruise 220
- Comfortable riding position
- Good engine gearbox combo
- Refreshed Chrome Styling & Colour Variations
- Best Fuel Efficiency in the segment
Things We Dont Like in Avenger Cruise 220
- Braking could have been better
- Cornering is not fun
- Huge Turn Radius
Avenger Cruise 220 Competitors
- Start a new Bike Comparison
Compare Avenger Cruise 220 with Alternatives
Bajaj avenger cruise 220 images.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has 15 images, view picture gallery of Avenger Cruise 220 which includes 360 view of Bikes.
Avenger Cruise 220 Specifications
Bajaj avenger cruise 220 features, key highlights of avenger cruise 220.
- Bajaj Showrooms in Delhi
Plot No. 63, Neelam, Bata Road, NIT VIDYA MANSION,, Faridabad, Haryana, 121001
A - 199, Ground Floor, Gt Karnal Rd, Gujranwala Town Part 1, Delhi, Delhi, 110009
Ward No-6, Delhi Alwar Road, Near Old Bus Stand, Nuh, Haryana, 122107
A61 Gulab Nagar , Najafgarh Road , Uttam Nagar,, Delhi, Delhi, 110059
3/8, Amar Park Rampura Zakhira, Delhi, Delhi, 110015
Avenger Cruise 220 Expert Review
The Avenger Cruise 220 was the uncontested and undisputed champion in India’s cruiser segment till the time Suzuki Intruder get introduced. With the design language and features embraced by the new Intruder, it won't be easy for Bajaj to retain its customers. Considering the competition, the bike comes with a host of value additions. The most pronounced of the lot is its headlight cluster that embraces an integrated windshield and headlamp with LED DRLs, a digital instrument cluster with blue backlight, highway comfort handlebar, integrated tail lamp and more. The latest added Moon White paint job looks fascinating. Further on the features list are elements like low slung seat, black backrest for the pillion, wider rear tyre, new body graphics and larger Avenger insignia. With no change in the mechanical department, it continues to house a DTS-i 220cc engine, which is powerful and economical at the same time.
The most disappointing aspect of this refreshed launch is that the Cruise 220 still does not feature ABS (Anti-lock Braking System). It was one of the highly anticipated features which still can’t get on the Avenger Cruise’s offering list. The suspension duties are carried out by twin shock absorbers at the rear and telescopic anti-friction bush at the front.
Until Suzuki came out with the Intruder 150, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 was pretty much uncontested in the entry-level cruiser segment. The Avenger features an old-school cruiser styling thanks to the raked out front forks and low seat. Notable features include a digital instrument cluster with blue backlight and highway comfort handlebars. You also get a cushioned backrest for the pillion, and new colour schemes for the 2018 model (Moon White and Auburn Black).
The cruiser is powered by a 220cc DTS-i air-and-oil-cooled engine that generates 19.03PS at 8400rpm and 17.5Nm at 7000rpm. The powerplant is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Engine, Mileage & Performance
Under the flesh, the Avenger Cruise 220 is powered by an oil-cooled Twin Spark DTS-i 220cc engine that churns out a max power 19.03PS at 8,400 rpm and a peak torque of 17.5Nm at 7,000 rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox that is claimed to yield a fuel economy of 45Kmpl under mixed riding conditions and attain a top speed of 118Kmph.
Handling & Ride Quality
The Cruise 220 doesn’t get ABS. Instead, it makes do with a 260mm disc up front and a 130mm drum unit at the rear. Suspension duties are carried out by twin shock absorbers at the rear and telescopic forks with anti-friction bush at the front. For 2018, the rear suspension’s travel has been increased by 12 per cent. This should translate into better ride quality on Indian roads. The motorcycle measures 2210mm in length, 806mm in width and 1142mm in height. With a 1490mm wheelbase and raked-out forks, it gets a little tricky to manoeuvre at low speeds, especially in heavy traffic. The ground clearance stands at 169mm. Tipping the scales at 159kg (kerb), the bike’s weight isn’t too bad for a cruiser. The 17-inch front and the 15-inch rear spoke wheels are shod with 90-section front and 130-section rear tyres, respectively.
It gets single channel ABS, and dual-channel isn't even offered as an option However, the included braking mechanism performs efficiently to provide confidence to the rider. There is front disc brake set up with anti-friction tubeless tyre and a wide rear radial tubeless tyre for enhanced stability and control.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 User Reviews
- Comfort (57)
- Engine (25)
- Mileage (23)
- Experience (21)
- MOST HELPFUL
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is an explorer bike with a relaxed and comfortable riding experience. It is well-suited..... Read More
With the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, you can travel in comfort. For long, tardy lifts, this sport fisherman bike provides..... Read More
This model's qualifying ability has long since made an impression on me. I'm appreciative of this model's..... Read More
Suspense System Discreetly.....
Bajaj's Avenger Cruise 220 is a motorcycle that seamlessly merges aesthetics, comfort, and authority. This bike..... Read More
A Very Powerful Engine
"Starting from the price range of about rs. 1.43 lakhs, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, which has a very powerful engine..... Read More
- View All Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Reviews
Recommended articles for Avenger Cruise 220 buyers
From retro roadsters to hooligan streetfighters, these bikes were immaculately...
With the BS 6.2 update select Bajaj motorcycles will now cost you an extra...
Avenger Cruise 220 Videos
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has 3 videos of its first drive review, detailed Hindi review, test drive experience, upcoming bike & scooters, new launches info review, features, specs, and more. Watch our Latest video of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 to know the price, features & more.
Avenger Cruise 220 is Featured in
From frugal commuters to sporty nakeds and even cruisers, Bajaj has almost all...
The Avenger 220 Street looks identical to the Avenger 160 Street
Certainly one of the few tastefully designed and built Avengers till date
If you are into cruisers, here are the best ones you can buy under Rs 2 lakhCruisers have a charm...
These five bikes make the most sense for cash-strapped yet stylish college-goersCollege life is...
If you are a novice rider looking for a motorcycle, this list is for youIf you are a novice rider...
Avenger Cruise 220 Price in India
Search Bike in
Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the exact on-road price price of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220?
Which bikes is better bajaj avenger cruise 220 or royal enfield bullet 350, what is the mileage of bajaj avenger cruise 220, what are different variants for bajaj avenger cruise 220, what is the engine displacement of bajaj avenger cruise 220, what is the start type of bajaj avenger cruise 220, what is the tyre type of bajaj avenger cruise 220, what is the fuel tank capacity of the bajaj avenger cruise 220.
It has a fuel tank capacity of 13 L.
Can I exchange my old Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220?
The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers ...
What is the maintenance cost of Bajaj Avenger cruise 220?
For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre as...
Does Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 have dual-channel ABS?
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 comes with single-channel ABS.
What are the engine specifications of the Bajaj Avenger cruise 220?
The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise shares its heart with the iconic Bajaj Pulsar 220F...
Found what you were looking for?
Second hand bajaj avenger cruise 220 in delhi.
View All Used Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Bikes in Delhi
View All Used Bajaj Bikes in Delhi
All Used Bikes in Delhi
More Bike Options to Consider
Best Cruiser Bikes
Avenger Cruise 220 Price in Cities Near
Bajaj avenger cruise 220 colours, other bajaj avenger bikes, trending bajaj bikes.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Similar Bikes
- User Reviews
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Overview
C&b verdict on avenger cruise 220.
The long list of features that the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 provides at a starting on-road price of ₹ 1.49 lakh, the bike is a good value. It is surely an undisputed champion among this segment in the Indian market. It is great for off-road trips as well, as it provides functionality and comfort for the riders. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is comfortable and functional for a long ride and ensures and the safety of the passenger. Overall, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a good bike.
Pros & Cons of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Things We Like
- Good stability
- Decent engine
- Affordable cruiser
Things We Don't Like
- Lack features
- Dated design
- Braking could be better
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Prices
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price starting from 1.23 Lakh. Bajaj offers Avenger Cruise 220 in 1 variants.
Avenger cruise 220 std bs vi, bajaj avenger cruise 220 specifications & features.
Explore an in-depth overview of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 specifications and features, offering comprehensive details on its engine, fuel efficiency, mileage, brakes, max power, and tyre. Additionally, gain insights into the bike's advanced safety features.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 EMI Calculator
Duration (3 Years)
*Interest rate may vary subject to your credit score.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Mileage
Bajaj avenger cruise 220 on-road price in india.
Explore Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 pricing in India's major cities. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price starts from 1.23 Lakh.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Colours
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available in 2 different colors namely Moon White & Auburn Black.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Moon White
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Auburn Black
Bajaj avenger cruise 220 image gallery.
Browse through a collection of 0 high-quality images showcasing Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Quick Compare With Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Competitors
About bajaj avenger cruise 220.
From the family of Avengers, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available at a starting price of Rs. 1,27,635. This cruiser bike is available in 1 variant and 2 colours. This Avenger Cruise 220 bike weighs 163 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 13 litres.
Bajaj Auto updated the flagship cruiser motorcycle, the Avenger Cruise 220 to comply with the latest emission norms. The styling of the Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 continues to feature a typical cruiser motorcycle design with a low-slung saddle, rear-swept handlebar, a windscreen at the front and a long wheelbase.
Similarly, the hardware on this model remains unchanged from the BS4 motorcycle. Therefore, the shock absorption duties are handled by telescopic forks with a double anti-friction bush at the front and five-step adjustable twin springs at the back. The anchoring power comes from a 280mm disc at the front and a 130mm drum brake at the rear. The safety net on the motorcycle includes single-channel ABS.
Mechanical upgrades bring a fuel-injection system to this 220cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled, twin-spark, SOHC motor that can produce 18.7 bhp of power at 8,500 RPM and 17.5Nm of peak torque at 7,000 RPM. The engine of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is linked to a five-speed gearbox.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Expert Review
The bigger and better Avenger Cruise 220 stays true to the tagline of the brand with some little flaws here and there. The Avenger Street 160 is a young motorbike that debuted in 2019, while the Cruise 220 is around for quite some time. Although these cousins share some similar attributes, Cruise 220 largely differs in terms of functional aspects, occupying the top tire of Bajaj’s Avenger line up. Avenger Street 160 makes a quite impressive attempt to live up to the bold tagline ‘Feel like God’. The flagship cruiser of Bajaj is apparently the best entry-level motorcycle which offers what it has to with utmost integrity.
How is the design?
The Cruise 220 is an entry-level bike which is characterised by its low, long stance, generous usage of chrome and wire-spoke wheels. The ergonomics of the cruiser won’t disappoint either with your feet comfortably set forward, and the swept-back, wide handlebars will allow you to rear and manoeuvre the machine with minimum effort. The only issue in the ergonomics is that the bike’s handlebars tend to come in contact with the knees when filtering at a slower pace through traffic or making U-turns. The Cruise gets the same secondary console mounted on the tank as the Street with some additional tell-tale lights. The fuel gauge however is a fully digital console carefully placed between the handlebars. The non-adjustable windscreen will do no good to taller riders but restrict wind buffering for shorter riders. The old-school styling owes to the low seat and the raked-out front forks. The new colour schemes are really a treat for your eyes.
How is the performance?
Much like Bajaj’s Street 160, this Avenger also carries the same engine that debuted first on a Pulsar model, but the power has been reduced. The oil-cooled, single-cylinder, 220 cc engine can achieve a maximum of 19.03 hp of power at 8500 rpm and 17.55 NM of peak torque at 7000 rpm. This engine, in practical application, is significantly calmer than the one used on the smaller Avenger. It feels more adept at controlling speeds on the highways by causing much stress. The riding range is about 494 km, making this Avenger pretty much functional on long hauls. Besides, its performance is marginally better and can pick up a speed of 100 kmph, 10 seconds faster than the Street.
How does the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ride?
This Avenger boasts a higher capacity BS6 engine which has been paired with a 5-speed gearbox. The ergonomics will allow you to manoeuvre the bike with a minimum effort. The cruiser is not only good for city commutes, but performs well on off-road trips too. The fuel capacity of the cruiser is 13 litres and the good fuel economy makes this bike ideal on long hauls. It can pick up and maintain a good highway speed without causing stress. Vibrations are almost not felt except for at the seat and the foot pegs. It is both visually appealing with a retro impression and performs marginally better to give you a unique riding experience.
How comfortable is the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220?
The new Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 offers softer seats and a well-cushioned backrest support for the pillion. The low-slung seats also provide good thigh support for the rider. The feet of the rider are comfortably set forward, and the swept-back, wide handlebars will allow the rider to manoeuvre the machine with minimum effort. As mentioned earlier, the only issue is that the bike’s handlebars may come in contact with the knees when filtering at a slower pace through traffic or making U-turns. The seating posture is unaggressive, making the ride comfortable on long hauls. The bike does not feel uncomfortable at higher speeds either.
How's the tech?
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is propelled by an oil-cooled, single-cylinder, 220 cc engine that can achieve a maximum of 19.03 hp of power at 8500 rpm and 17.55 NM of peak torque at 7000 rpm. It comes with twin-spark plugs and is paired with a 5-speed gearbox unit. The fuel delivery mechanism is carried out through the fuel injection technique. The Cruise gets a secondary console mounted on the tank which is smaller in size and the primary console placed between the handlebars of the bike is fully digital. The multifunctional display has been given a blue backlight. This bike has a self-start mechanism. There is a telescopic front suspension with anti-friction brush and a rear twin-shock absorbing suspension. The braking duties are handled by a front disc brake of 260mm and a rear drum brake of 130 mm with a single-channel ABS.
How's the mileage of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220?
The average mileage achieved by the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is 40 kmpl. In city traffic it gives a maximum of 38 kmpl.
Is the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 good value for money?
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 will cost you Rs 23000 more than the Bajaj Street 160. The price margin between the two is fair, given the performance and capacity and the ability to take it out on long hauls. It is also a visual treat and a stretch one could consider making.
How is the after sales service?
Bajaj has built a good reputation around the country for its excellent after sales service and the extensive service network. For Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 there are three free services. The first must be taken after 30-45 days of purchase or 500-750 km, the second after 240 days or 4500-5000 km and the third after 360 days or 9500-10000 km. The following services are paid.
Which motorbikes compete in this segment?
Some other motorbikes that fall under the same category as the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 are Bajaj Pulsar NS200, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Jawa 42 and Royal Enfield Hunter 350.
Verdict (Value for money)
This bike is a good value for money if you are looking for a high-performance entry-level motorbike that can be taken out on long hauls. It is comfortable and easy to rear, a pretty good bike for city commuting.
Upcoming Bajaj Bikes
Find expected price range and launch dates of all upcoming Bajaj bikes in India.
Expected Price :
₹ 2 - 2.2 Lakh
Expected Launch : Apr 25, 2024
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 News
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Alternatives
Honda Gold Wing
₹ 39.2 L
Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
₹ 24.49 - 25.99 L
₹ 12.7 L
₹ 39 L
₹ 32.01 L
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 FAQs
- What is the engine capacity of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and what is its power output? The Bajaj avenger cruise 220 is powered by a 220cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that delivers a maximum power output of 19.03 bhp at 8,400 rpm and a peak torque of 17.5 Nm at 7,000 rpm.
- What is the fuel efficiency of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and how does it compare to other bikes in its class? The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has a fuel efficiency of around 40 kmpl, which is quite decent for a bike in its class. It offers better fuel efficiency compared to some of its competitors such as the Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Jawa Perak.
- What is the top speed of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and how does it perform at high speeds? The top speed of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is around 120 kmph. It performs well at high speeds and is stable and composed on the highways.
- What is the estimated mileage of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, and how does it compare to other bikes in its class? The estimated mileage of the Bajaj avenger cruise 220 is around 45 km/l, which is considered to be decent for a bike of its class. However, actual mileage may vary depending on various factors such as riding style, traffic conditions, and terrain.
- What factors affect the fuel efficiency of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, such as riding style, road conditions, and maintenance? Several factors affect the fuel efficiency of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. For instance, aggressive riding with frequent acceleration and braking can lower fuel efficiency. Similarly, riding on hilly terrain, with a passenger, or carrying heavy loads can also reduce mileage. Proper maintenance of the bike, such as regular oil changes and air filter replacement, can help to maintain its fuel efficiency.
- How does the engine technology of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 contribute to its fuel efficiency and overall performance? The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 features a four-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine with a displacement of 220cc. The engine is designed to provide a balance between power and fuel efficiency, with a maximum power output of 19.03 bhp at 8,400 rpm and a peak torque of 17.55 Nm at 7,000 rpm.
- What is the overall design philosophy of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220? The design philosophy of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is to offer a comfortable and stylish cruiser bike that can be used for both daily commuting and long rides. The bike is designed to offer a laid-back riding position, with a wide handlebar and forward-set footpegs, that is comfortable for extended periods of riding.
- What are the key design features that distinguish the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 from other cruisers in the market? The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 features a number of design elements that distinguish it from other cruisers in the market. These include its large windscreen, wide handlebar, teardrop-shaped fuel tank, low-slung seat, and retro-styled headlight and taillight.
- How does the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220's design contribute to its comfort and ergonomics? The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220's design contributes to its comfort and ergonomics in a number of ways. The bike features a low-slung seat that is designed to offer a comfortable riding position, even for taller riders. The wide handlebar and forward-set footpegs also contribute to the bike's comfortable riding position.
User Reviews on Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Tap to Rate:
Do You Own This Car?
Share your experience about Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Best 220 CC Cruiser Bike
By Khushank Singh @ Sep 11, 2020 08:05 AM
I am Riding this bike from 2 years there is no issue still performing well like new. Every bikes has some disadvantages which are to be neglected or fixed. Best bike for Ladakh road trip. If you buying cruise 220 just buy some extra tubes or switch to tubeless.
Was this review helpful to you?
4 of them share their views
By Riju Paul @ Jan 01, 2020 12:58 PM
Super cruise bike in this rate and class, no maintanence as of now. Very attractive design, eye catcher, getting milage 42km is superb in this class. Seating is good for long journey, no backpain at all. 100% satisfied.
38 of them share their views
bajaj avenger 220 cruise specs and reviews
By Nadeem Sarang @ Mar 05, 2020 11:55 PM
its a very comfortable bike,with a gpod sounding exhaust.I like the colour and ther posture of the bike.I do recommend this bike if you go on long rides.power dilivery is also very awesome
A suggestion for better improvement of Bajaj avenger Cruise
By Haresh @ Nov 05, 2019 05:21 PM
I would like to suggest that there should be chain cover for better performance of speed/ mileage. I request of put chain cover/ guard.
8 of them share their views
The beauty and The beast Avenger Cruise 220
By Kshitij Vyas @ Dec 22, 2019 12:18 PM
It's been a year I am riding Avenger 220 cruise, crossed 25000km till now ....and bike is performing well....the seating is best for longer routes.......driven off road too it went well. Max speed reached 130........ average 40 sometimes 45 .......only one thing bajaj cam improve in this bike which is self start gear....yes this doesn't come with a kick so they need to more powerful self start system.
21 of them share their views
Popular Bajaj Bikes
₹ 52,915 - 63,578
₹ 1.31 - 1.48 L
₹ 1.04 - 1.14 L
₹ 1.1 - 1.35 L
Search Bajaj Dealers & Showrooms
- Bajaj Bikes
- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
AFD CSD Online Portal Login
AFD CSDIndia Gov In ✓ AFD CSD Portal Login Page ✓ AFD CSD India Registration Page ✓ AFD CSD Price List ✓ AFD CSD Payment Process ✓ एएफडी सीएसडी मूल्य सूची
CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63256)
The latest price of Bajaj bike in Pathankot and Jalandhar CSD Depot Canteen. However, the prices are subject to change without any notice.
We have compiled the price list just comparison with open market. All CSD eligible customers are requested to contact the Depot office or nearest CSD dealer for further information. Confirm the availability and waiting period and also the RTGS amount of your selected vehicle before indent process.
Latest Avenger 160 Canteen Price in CSD Online Portal
Bajaj Avenger 160 CSD Price 2021
- CSD Code: 63180
- Model: Bajaj Avenger 160 Street Electric Start, Disc Brake ABS (BS6)
CSD Avenger Online Price: Rs. 92,541 – Rs. 97,298
CSD Price of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise DTS Electric Start
- CSD Code: 63256
- Variant: Avenger 220 Cruise DTS Electric Start
- CSD Base Price: Rs. 93,021
- CSD RTGS Amount: Rs. 1,06,974
Avenger 220 Today Online CSD Price is Rs. 1,14,109 – Rs. 1,18,916
And Also Check Other Models of CSD Canteen bike are given below:
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price list 2021
- Royal Enfield CSD Price List 2022
- Bajaj CSD AFD Price List 2021
- List of Keywords for CSD
- Maruti Suzuki AFD CSD Car Price List 2021
- CSD Activa Price List 2022 PDF Download
- CSD Bajaj Bike Price List (Code 63258)
- CSD AFD Price List 2022 PDF Download
- BMW, Audi, Tesla, Jaguar, Fortuner Car Price in India 2022
- Samsung Double Door Refrigerator Price in CSD Canteen 2021
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6
Avenger cruise 220 bs6 on road price, avenger cruise 220 bs6 features.
- Body Graphics
- LED tail lights
Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Specifications
- 220 cc Engine
- 40 kmpl Mileage
Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Summary
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 is the base variant in the Avenger Cruise 220 lineup and is priced at Rs. 1.43 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This BS6 variant comes with an engine putting out and of max power and max torque respectively. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 is available in 2 colours : Moon White and Auburn Black. To know more about the Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 images, reviews, offers & other details, download the Zigwheels App.
All Specs & Features of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 User Reviews
- Filter by :
- Comfort (115)
- Mileage (48)
- Performance (30)
- Experience (26)
- Engine (21)
- Maintenance (20)
- Service (15)
trip in luxury with the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. This sedan bike has an ready seat and a comfortable riding situation for lengthy, dallied lifts. Its working medium provides a reassuring and canny assist over roadways and megacity expressways. The features of the Avenger Cruise 220 enhance my comfort and refinement. screen basics are given away a lot of concentration since they give confidence over lengthypassages.However, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is the sharp liberty, If you are appearing for a bike that combines comfort with floating fineness.
Trip in substance with the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. This hydrofoil circle has a ready seat and a comfortable pedaling situation for lengthy, played lifts. Its working out medium provides a reassuring and canny help over highways and municipality roadways. The features of the Avenger Cruise 220 enhance my comfort and refinement. movie fundamentals are handed over away a lot of attention since they give confidence overlengthypassages.However, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is the sharp choice, If you're seeking for a circle that combines comfort with floating refinement.
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 discreetly emerges as the epitome of tardy touring, subtly blending power, comfort, and dateless style. Propelled by a sturdy 220cc machine, the Avenger Cruise 220 subtly glides on roadways, offering a torquey performance that elevates long lifts. Its laid- back disposition is inversely suited for civic cruising. Bajaj has discreetly drafted the Avenger Cruise 220 with an enduring sportfisherman design, complete with a relaxed riding posture, extensive bars, and plush seating. This sportfisherman motorcycle discreetly integrates ultramodern technology, encompassing effective retardation and suspense systems, discreetly prioritizing safety and rider comfort.
best bike for travels I have drove long route like Delhi to lko very comfortable
Very good bike and this is a very safety bike only the back seat is not comfortable
The avengers 220 cruise is one of the best bike when it comes to comfort level, Milaga is also good but the most important thing the position of the silencer is wrong and also the sensor on silencer always leeks i have checked more then 20 cruise model of this bike they all have same problem after some time, But the best part is the handle position and the footrest, The bikes leg guard is also too small, Front and rear time also not up to the mark bajaj can make better and strong rim for this bike and many more things can be better.But when you ride this bike you wil definitely forget all the negatives qzz riding is the one main thing about this bike which is very impressive.
More Customer Reviews of Avenger Cruise 220
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Avenger Cruise 220
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Bajaj as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers .
- Being one of the most affordable cruisers in India, there are no direct rivals to the Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise. However, for around the same price bracket, you could also get yourself the Hero XPulse 200T 4V, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V or the Suzuki Gixxer SF.
- The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is priced at INR 1.38 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in Delhi). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle in your city, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- For this, we would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service centre of Bajaj in your city. As they may assist you better.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available in 2 different colours - Moon White, and Auburn Black.
- The mileage of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is 40 Kmpl.
- The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is equipped with tube tyres.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available in 2 colours: Moon White and Auburn Black.
- Both bikes are good in their own forte, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 comes with a host of value additions. The most pronounced of the lot is its headlight cluster that embraces an integrated windshield and headlamp with LED DRLs, a digital instrument cluster with blue backlight, a highway comfort handlebar, an integrated tail lamp, and more. The latest added Moon White paint job looks fascinating. Further on the features list are elements like a low slung seat, black backrest for the pillion, wider rear tyre, new body graphics, and larger Avenger insignia. With no change in the mechanical department, it continues to house a DTS-i 220cc engine, which is powerful and economical at the same time. On the other hand, the Ronin is surely a brave new step for TVS. But despite the premium features and hardware, it does not entirely qualify as a jack-of-all-trades. It’s a well-rounded urban motorcycle dispatching city commutes with ease, but on the open road, it lacks oomph. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Avenger Cruise is stell spoke rim with tube and 200 street is with black alloy and tube less. If you are planning to ride it city than tube less or with tube does not make much of difference, because I am owning a cruise and as of now I have not face any problem.
- Front MRF R17 110/90 with tube and rear R15 130/90 with tube. You can't use tubeless types with spokes wheel rim. You have to get an alloy for that.
- But why have spokes and shun tubeless tyres which is the the norm and safer and better for long distance out if town cruising..
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 gets a blue backlit all-digital instrument console. It has info on it like an odometer, a tripmeter, clock, fuel gauge and service due reminder. There is no low-battery indicator.
- Yes. Battery indicator is available on display
- Tyre warranty is settled by tyre manufacturer. Moreover, for detailed information about the same, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized dealership in your respective city. You can check the dealer details here.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is not available with a fuel valve as it comes with FI technology.
- There are ample options available i.e. Bajaj Pulsar 150, TVS Apache RTR 160, Honda Shine, Honda SP 125, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, fuel type, brand preference, seating capacity, specific feature requirements, etc.Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out [new bikes@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.html?bybodytype=commuter
- The recommended tyre size of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is Front :-90/90-17, Rear :- 130/90-15. Moreover, we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized service center of Bajaj in your city as they may assist you better in this.
- It is already at good height suggest don't change it.
- Go to tyre shop
- In order to get better fuel efficiency returns from your bike, there are some points that you can keep in mind while riding such as keeping a check on tyre air pressure, timely service your bike, maintain proper gear to RPM ratio, do not accelerate the bike unnecessarily, ride your bike at economical speeds, etc.
- If engine malfunction is not showing up and all other sensors are okay try proper lubrication of chain and clean air filter. If you have a BS4 model try changing engine oil and gear oil.
- Show it to the service center with detailed information how is your running. (City traffic or Highway)
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
- I will suggest to sell it outside don't exchange. Exchange price not upto the mark.
- The kerb weight of Avenger Cruise 220 is 163 Kg.
- Yes, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available with ABS (Single Channel).
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 consist of a set of LED DRLs that flank the halogen-lit headlamp from either side. Moreover, the headlight offers decent visibility at night and the beam goes right on the road. For a better understanding of performance and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- It's average
- For me is very good
- The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 features a saddle height of 737 mm.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service center .
- Nope just you must visit showroom or google
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the RTO rate may vary depending on your city. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 retails in the range of Rs. 1.24 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your desired city for an estimated on-road price including RTO and insurance.
- NO IDEA BRO IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN OWER GUIDE
- In show room only prefered
- Near by Bajaj service center for genuine parts.
- It will be very affordable
- Do you mean you want to change for a new one ??
- Go to authorized agency
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the resale value depends on certain factors such as the physical condition of the vehicle, kilometres covered, number of owners, engine's health, popularity of the model, etc.
- As per your requirements, the Avenger Cruise 220 could be a good option. The low seat height and a comfortable seating posture with tall and narrow handlebars make the city commutes easy. Moreover, Cruise 220 rides well on smooth roads, but show it a rough patch and the signs of discomfort gets evident. The long wheelbase and the short seat height have a part to play in making things even more difficult. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Usually doctor won't suggest any bike long bike ride when you have back pain because it can aggravate your pain even with some rough patches of road. If the road conditions are too good, you may go ahead with Avenger. The benefit of this over other bikes is that it keeps your back straight.
- Avenger is good when compared to other bikes for back painAm also travel around 40 km every day and I too have back pain better don't use bikes Because last one year am not using my bike much due to covid-19now i don't have back pain..
- You can get it at any authorized Bajaj service center. The last time I checked, it was costing around INR 4500.
- Yes you can install that with black matte finish
- Both Bajaj Avenger Street 220 and Cruise 220 came with the same powertrain options and underpinnings. While Bajaj has retained the overall silhouette of the original Avenger, they have done well to give both the bikes a unique identity. The Street 220 gets a matte black treatment all around – on the headlight cowl, handlebars, instrumentation on the tank and the exhaust. All the aforementioned parts on the Cruise 220 are brushed in chrome. The matte black finish though looks a lot better finished than the chrome. While the Cruise 220 makes do with spoke wheels, the Street 220 ends up having more presence due to the addition of alloy wheels. Both bikes sport different handlebars too. However, Bajaj is yet to launch the BS6-compliant version of the Avenger Street 220.
- No idea bro
- If you have less budget avenger is great
- I dt like avenger
- Before buying a vehicle there are many factors to consider like 1. Budget2. Seat height requirement3. Ground clearance4. Service requirements5. Road requirement6. Your personal choice of style7. Purpose of commute.In my opinion, considering your daily commute Kms on typical roads you will need a reliable vehicle that is both fuel efficient and have good ground clearance. My experience with vehicle taught me that it is both unreliable and has lower ground clearance. As you have your heart on Avenger it means you want a cruiser that requires a one time investment for long duration. So, you should consider other options in the same budget before making a final decision.
- For its price, build quality, performance, and ride comfort the Avenger 220 Cruise is unmatched in India. On city roads, there won't be any issue with performance or handling but tackling narrow lanes can be tricky as it is heavy.
- Yes but it comes with unsorted isues and you might end up visiting garage frequently. Other good options are Meteor 350, Mojo, fzs-25, they all will give mileage of 30~35 upto 100 kmph
- There are ample of options available such as Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear, Honda Shine, Hero Super Splendor, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Royal Enfield Himalayan, Bajaj Dominar 400, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, brand preference, specific feature requirements etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check check out new bikes as per your requirements. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For few Kms commute you may go for lighter engine vehicles that will be more fuel efficient and economic.
- Avenger is best bike
- Any mechanical and electrical modification is against RTO rules. Also you will avoid the 5 year/75,000 Kms warranty provided by company. It is recommended not to go down that road.
- No, it would not be possible to install a kick start externally on the Avenger 220.
- Its very expensive around 15000
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Bajaj Motors as they would be able to assist you better. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers .
- No idea bro till now clutch is working fine
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers .
- No idea for this you must visit nearest bajaj outlet
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 features a lower saddle height of 737mm and the bike itself is fairly comfortable. However, we would suggest you to take a test ride of the bike for a better understanding of compatibility and comfort as it can be best judged personally. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Absolutely suits for your height.
- Best go ahead
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as it would depend on the maintenance, riding conditions and riding style. You may connect with the nearest authorized service center for more details regarding the same. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers .
- No,depending on your driving skill.avoid half clutch driving and chain lubricate @every 1000km
- I have done 6500 kms and my is not running good. So consulted my mechanic and he says it needs to be changed and it would cost around 2500 bucks
- The thump wrapped up in a refined, easy to ride, confident and practical package sounds just right. The lack of oil leaks, or missing parts over our 800km stint makes the package more joyous. The healthy fuel efficiency, 10,000km oil-change intervals and 5000km/6 month service inspections make it more endearing. So, this Royal Enfield fulfills the promise made by the Thunderbird many years ago. However, the Meteor doesn’t make a bigger and bolder promise of its own by way of plush ride quality, a greater sense of richness or, crucially, better cruising ability. On the other hand, if we talk about Suzuki Intruder, for someone who is tired of the run-of-the-mill sports bikes and wants something different, something more attention-grabbing than the Bajaj Avenger 160, the Suzuki Intruder might just do the trick. It looks like nothing else in its segment and that itself should be enough for it make an impact in the market. It also gives the impression of being a larger capacity motorcycle than it actually is. On top of the way it looks, it’s a very capable motorcycle. It will be comfortable for riding around in the city, while the refined motor is efficient. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 offers a great balance of comfort, power performance and fuel efficiency. However it has started showing its age, it is still one of value for money bikes in its segment and it would be a great option if you are looking for a smooth and comfortable bike for city commutes and occasional highway ride. You may compare all these bikes accordingly. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- There are a number of options available in market for a good cruiser such as Royal Enfield Classic 350, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Honda Hness CB350, Bajaj Avenger Street 160, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, fuel type, brand preference, seating capacity, specific feature requirements etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out the Cruiser Bikes .
- Yes it suite you bruh
- There could be any issue so for this we would suggest you to visit the nearest service center and get your bike inspected as they would be the better people to assist you in this case. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service Center .
- Clean carburetor
- Service needed.
- The price of an leg-guard is not included in the ex-showroom price of the bike. The ex-showroom price includes cost of manufacturing, GST and dealer's handling charges.
- For optimum performance, we'd suggest you to get the tyres of same specifications which are offered as standard. The smaller tube can be used for a shorter time period. For more details, you may connect with the nearest authorized service center. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers . .
- YES IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
- Yes definitely.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a value for money bike at its price and offerings. Bajaj gave the Avenger a long due update in the form of the new 220 Cruise. The Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise undergoes cosmetic and mechanical updates to make the cruiser more appealing to buyers. If you are on a budget and looking for a capable cruiser and like to ride in the city too, it would be a great pick. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Undoubtedly best
- The exact information regarding the cost of the spare parts of the bike can be only availed at the nearest authorized service center. We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center for further assistance.
- Its comes with spoke one understanding long and tough terrains.
- The suitable battery for the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is 12 V, 8 Ah VRLA battery. For the price and availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers .
- Yes you can
- Avernger 220 cc battery price
- As of now, there is no official update available from the brand side. Stay tuned to ZigWheels for more details.
- No idea about dual channel abs bro
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is priced at Rs. 1.2 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). For the CSD prices and availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership . You may click on the link and select your desired city for an estimated on-road price of the bike.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is offered with a 260mm front disc brake with single-channel ABS and a 130mm rear drum brake unit.
- No it comes with abs and rlp sensor so there is no need of dual disc break
- No, one disc brake on front wheel only.
- Avenger series do not come with kick start feature at least the latest models are not having it.
- Avenger cruise is the least height bike available there is, if you still need that there is a video in youtube from a creater called niteshneo, watch it.
- Not naturally, but you can have the frame modified to reduce the height. I would advise against frame modification as it decreases the structural strength.
- No. Not possible.
- Dayly i not mendal
- I THINK BAJAJ IS LAUNCHING AVENGER 400 EVEN I AM WAITING FOR THAT
- I thing coming soon 350 cc but corona make Shoot
- The battery charge indicator is over the fuel tank. If the battery is low, the indicator starts flashing when you turn on the ignition key.
- Side of fuel indicator
- It's good but for long ride ,but for me it's not safe on highway with family on a long ride . But it's up to you.
- Pickup will be awesome and no issue for triple ride , you will get great pickup and performance
- I thing lug not paine
- Is com to rear disc briake aftar am pachaise
- But it too expensive
- You have to get it after market, or get the street tyres from showroom and get it fixed, but a new cruise bike out of showroom doest have tubeless tyre or alloy wheels.
- It has power start, no kick rod. Unless it's a battery problem, there won't be any starting issues.
- It should be the problem with your battery. I faced this similar situation before and i got that replaced.
- Sometimes a bit problem. Choke laga k start kr lo than you will not face any problem.
- For mileage - 160/180 cc, For power - 220cc, Looks are subjective - Cruise or the Street. (I prefer the Cruise)
- Cruise is a classic version with chrome finish, spoke wheel, tube tyres. Street is a peppy version with alloys, tubeless tyres and black metal finish
- Cruise 220 looks better than street with its lots of chrome work and now abs version also started reaching showrooms
- Yes but you must change the wheel alloy
- Not sure about it
- Yes bt it's very costly
- Out of 3 Jawa is the best. It gives the best cruising speed compared to C350 and Avenger 220. It has got advanced, liquid cooled & refined engine.Avenger is 1/3 cheaper than both. So if you are tight on budget, go for Avenger.Otherwise Jawa is a better option than Classic 350 any day.Now Benelli also is in the race. If you are in a Metro city, Benelli 400 also a good option. But here also Jawa has got an upper hand.I ride an Avenger 220 street and it is very cheap to maintain. Bajaj service centers are available in any corner of our country. I’ve never felt that I am riding an inferior bike. It gives a mileage of 35–40 kmpl and can ride whole day without getting pain. It never failed till date.
- Avenger 220 Cruise is a good buy. Its quite pocket friendly as well when maintenance come into the picture. Jawa and RE Thunderbird comes around 2L on-road Bangalore. Test ride the 3 bikes and go for the one you like. I use the Cruise 220 and ride it usually on Bangalore traffics and get mileage roughly around 30-34 kmpl.
- No.. I'm asking about glass window which is on engine of avenger at gearbox side...not a windshield or a oil window
- It shows oil inside ..older model have a stick to dip inside and check oil
- Are you talking about the glass visor or windshield?
- Tubeless but you have to upgrade it
- Its comes with tube.
- Cruise 220 is tubed with spoke wheel only
- Bs 6 version will be launched in march 2020 and I don't think there will be a rear disc brake
- April 2020 no disk at rear
- Not com i need
- Bajaj avenger if having low budget if budget is not a problem go for RE Himalayan.The brands built bikes for everyone wrt average height weight so it'll not be a problem !
- My first preference would be avenger but you can try with himalayan and xpluse hero
- Suzuki intruder Bajaj avenger Bajaj dominor Honda gold wing
- No. Specially for new avenger. The butterfly handle is not suited for people with good height. Also the sitting posture is not too good if you are above 5'08.I would suggest you to go for RE Thunderbird or wait for tvs Zeppelin to come in market
- No it's look weird with your height I'm about 6'1 but looks weird on me the bike looks to small in me and the worst thing about the bike is if you need any parts of this bike then you have to order and wait for 20 to 30 days
- Yes it is very much good riding ergonomics like cruise have test ride . it's actually a good bike low seat height and foot rest little bet more on front side go ahead Rahul.
- If you want to buy a new one, as far as I know the road tax is the least in Chattisgarh (around 3% of the price of the bike). The actual price will be same everywhere as the customs duty, cess and GST is uniform. The road tax makes a big difference.
- I had done 425 Km with 1 half hour break and 3 10-15 minutes break. bike responded well no overheating issues or any kind of issues.
- Only in used market but brother you will get plenty of bulldog bullet but not Husky street.
- Yes Dear, Avenger is too good for people having less then 5.5ft hight.... but you should be a little bit fatty to look good on riding... because Avenger is not good for slim trim person..
- Definitely! Go ahead and ride on. My better half is also of similar height and she rides 220 very comfortably. Just make yourself familiar with the bike and you are good to go.
- Dear angel...I dnt think there is much issue about height...the seat is very low..ut feet will reach the ground...
- Why you're not so happy? Any particular reason? Vibration/Mileage issues?
- Yes of course. 1. JAWA,2 ROYAL ENFIELD, 3. AVWNGER
- Check out for the Benelli imperiale 400.
- Just buy any tubeless tyre of your size! But since it is spoke so you have to used along with the tube! I have used tubeless tyre on my spoke rim of Avengers 200 and it very good! I Suggest all those who have spoke tyre to do the same its one of the best jugat and cheapest way to install tubeless tyre in a spoke rim and still work the same..
- Yes it's a great decision. Because when you go for out and suddenly your bike got punctured and there is no any punctured shop , then you will face problems with tube tyres. But with tubless you can go for about 10-15 km. It's my experience.
- Your feet will easily touch the ground when you have to stop during the ride but the rear brake pad is a bit forward. So if you do not have long or strong legs, braking will be a challenge.
- It will be the best for your height. But do check the break reach as in tight places or rough terrains you might get trouble. Nonetheless that too can be rectified by local technicians.
- My uncle is 5'1" and he can ride Avenger cruise easily
- Unless another competing/ rival manufacturer starts offering disc brakes on both front and rear wheels at a lesser cost, the Avenger series will continue offering the disc/ drum brake combo (front/ rear). Improved fuel injection technology might be added in the future. I do not foresee ABS introduced for a cruise bike by Bajaj.
- Crub is better than fi... and why a cruiser need a abs....??? already the wheel base is long so no chance of stoppie, and one can always do sensible braking
- Ryt now there is no such updatation by bajaj officials, in 2020 here now abs is coming in front in avenger.
- If you are facing some problems with your bike's clutch then look for these common problems: 1. Lag in the acceleration while turning on the throttle.2. Lack of proper pickup.3. Engine may overheat while riding.4. Engine may feel strain while acceleration (means engine has to work hard to attain a high speed)5. Reasonable Drop in mileage6.While pulling the clutch lever, it may feel like there is no pressure on the clutch wire7. Difficulty in changing gears specially upshifts and false neutrals.Above, is the list of all possible problems that are caused due to a faulty clutch plate or when the clutch is not working properly.
- I have r15 v3, it has being 14k kms, the power really doesn’t cut off, but after riding for 30-40Km very rough, liking ripping 10k rpm in every gear, later it feels, power delay. I even go 200 km for breakfast ride, I don’t rip my bike, but maintain 80-120kmph, I really don’t feel power lag that much. What you think should i replace my clutch plate?
- During the time of throttle if you feel a lag like power is coming a bit late then you should check your clutch plates. This is what happen in my dominor 400.
- I own an avenger 220 cruise 2018 model.. don't think so much bro. Just go for it.. it's a great problem
- I don't have any problem yet .I think 220 cruise is best . you can buy paisaa asual
- How about silencer and other metal parts.. is it starting any corrosion..?
- Better engine capacity better riding comfort. So my suggestion Avenger Cruise 220. Handle bar position is enhanced. Price difference not much when compared to features.
- Its up to u ! If u neef more power n speed then 220 is good! But if u need to consider abt d milleahe then 160 is good! 160 has more milleage than 220!
- Its better go for Cruiz 220
- Bajaj ingin full good i am ct 100 v15 palsar
- Cruise 220,2017 model doesn't have that problem. I heard my mechanic saying the later version has ignition problem. Maybe electronic and a clutch problem also. So enquire well, with the dealer and take appropriate decision
- No not true except kick starter everything is same. fuel efficiency is little less however more power. I will suggest gor for avenger 160. same power as 180 and better fuel efficiency.
- If u r planning to buy bew avenger then better wait launching for it with BS 4 engine.
- Normal for oil cooled engines i think, check the quality of the oil, change if required. Engine is cooled by oil and at the same time Oil has to be cooled by air flow. So the cooling fins and tubes have to be in good condition and free of Dirt and dust
- That is the nature of the engine you can take this machine for 1000 kms ride without thinking twice
- BECOZ ITS OIL COOLED ENGINE DUE TO BURNING OF OIL IN THE OOOLENT SUCH HEATING HAPPENS
- Go at showroom take a test ride and experience yourself as it depends on your body but nevertheless for me it's the most comfortable bike I have ridden till date
- As it's a low rider, you have to slouch if you're tall. Back pain issues may aggravate, better go for a bike which keeps your vertebrae straight, not avenger
- It's good for all, you didn't affect any back pain issue in avenger 220 cruise
- Cruiser design with front foot pegs are ideal for smooth highway road, its very uncomfortable in indian road conditions, it affacts tail b**e and lower back after some years...
- It's not that you get a permanent back pain once you ride this bike. For the rides in bumper-to-bumper traffic there are chances you might get. I've faced it many a times on riding in the traffic.
- NO I DINT EXPERIENCE THAT BUT you NEED TO UPGRADE your HANDLE SO THAT BACK PAIN WILL BE VERY RARE
- No as far as the looks are concerned in my opinion, but pretty comfortable for long distance journey irrespective of your physique
- Its is good for every one however your ;legs may feel stressed after long ride.
- Absolutely! Its like the bike is made for you.It will suit you for sure
- You will good comfort on Avenger its a cruiser bike, good wheel base makes your journey comfortable, reagardibg vibrations don't worry very minimal vibrations occurs after speeding over 100 km
- Most suited bike is dominar 400,but if it is out of your budget then you must check out jawa classic,it is a comfortable bike with very less vibration beyond 120 kmph.
- You have to buy Bajaj avenger 220, um renegade sports s,
- Avenger will be fine for you though its not lite in weight but i don't think you need to carry in your shoulder riding will be fine
- Avenger , jawa,um sports,commando . These bikes are good for you.
- Avenger is on of the best Bike for pickup and milage
- Definitely.My daily commute is 100km and using it happily
- Definitely a good bike for highways go for it
- Yes, good decision for u
- Bro I think your budget is below 1.40lakh (including on road) I would prefer hero Xtreme 160r bs6 cuz it is the best bike. Apache RTR 200 4v might be powerful than Xtreme but you are buying the bike for travel and long distance purpose so I don't think you Will need a high power bike
- As per ur requirement, Apache RTR 200 is the best option. It's best for daily commute as well as long distance. I you plan Apache, consider to change the tyres to mrf revz from remora tyres
- For you comfort Wise avenger cruise is the best choiceAnd on long drive it's so nice easy to handle easy to sitting postureYou have to go for avenger cruise definitely
- Avenger should be your choice if you want comfort and style in one go. RE is more of a status bike with heavy ride, that can be discomforting in daily usage, especially hilly terrain.
- If you have easy support on maintenance part and don't have cost issue then go for 350, else bajaj avenger is best and suits to pocket too. Low maintenance ok milage, comfortabel.
- U decide it what u want comfort or power...?? In avenger220 u get both 'but in 350 u get power and after a long time u won't feel comfortable on it specially on long routes ..
- अगर आपका बजट है तो आप ले सकते हो क्यों कि ये 45 का माइलेज देती है
- Certainly. Avenger is a nice bike even for daily usage. Its seat stance, ride handling and road grip, because of low height is better than any other. You may get low mileage compared to stock bikes but then it has its own style statement.
- Im trailer driver my daily up down from home to godown so i like avanger cruise 220
- Haa may be that depend on you man 5.7 can be comfortable
- Yes you can but I hope you are lean because heavy built people must feel pain on hip area after a long stretch on avenger.
- ITS GOOD FOR CRUISE
- Yes but this bike is best suited for 5'3" to 5'7" and slim to average built riders.
- Avenger 220 cruise is best for long journeys. It gives very much fun and comfort. It doesn't give a feel of underpower.
- Unmatched in India when you consider its price and its performance, handling, and riding comfort.
- Yes , i did ....longest drive , 850 km , with 1 night halt
- You can. Calculate the total amount with the interest rate is around 9%. Go for 30%of down payment and short term of 24/36 months as you may not feel the pinch of interest amount. Rather follow the old formula. Save money monthly for couple of years and then purchase the latest vehicle. EMI burden can be reduced to12or18 months.
- I think the company will offer yoy 70 -75 of loan so you need to make an downpayment of 40000 in my opinion
- Yes why not, but it depends upon your credibility i.e. CIBIL Score. Secondly you can go to your bank you trust and enquire.
- आप cruise 220 में tube less टायर change करवा सकते है
- Yes in both the ways you can fix tubeless tyre in cruise
- Yes but it requires experinced peraon to do that
- Mileage of 220cc is approx 35 to 40 kmpl. side box can be fitted in cruise 220ccregarding maintenance : 1. need to change chain set after every 20000 km2. brake shoe after every 10000-15000 km3. service after every 2500 - 3000 km4. lubing the chain every 1-2 weekGlass visor cost approx Rs. 2500/- extraThe driving experience is better than any other bike in this price segment. Comfort level is superb (both for driver and passenger). I drive continuously for 400km without any stoppage (although on paper it is more than 500km)
- In city is around 39 kmpl and in highway it is around 42 as per my experience
- 33 in city and highway 43
- I Have Avenger 180 street 2018 model, two years back i purchased and within 8 months i am facing battery issue. i am facing issue with battery efficiency from long and every time if i not drive my bike for continuously 3 or 4 days i am not able to do self start. its very difficult to start by pushing the bike in 1st gear with clutch , very problematic issue it is since it don't have kick start.
- It's been 18 months when I bought this avenger 220 cruise, for the first time I have changed my 1st battery in 15 month, I don't what is happening in my bike in the span of 3 months 4 batteries got dead, and avenger doesn't have kick start. I felt very sad because I bought this bike with so much passion and now I'm facing issues
- I bought my avenger 180 1.5 years ago. Due to covid Lockdown it was not used for many days. After about 3 months when I tried to start, the battery died after a few attempts. Since, it does not have kick start, it gave me utter dissatisfaction at that moment.
- The new cruise has a ergonomic handle bar which is designed to give us a comfortable ride without back pain. I'm using it for more than two years and I've never regretted choosing avenger cruise. I never use public transport so I travel only using my bike so believe me you can also travel 100 km without any back pain or tiredness. I have ride upto 140kmph but have never felt any vibrations whereas in Thunderbird it vibrates very badly that's why I choose avenger.
- I am already an owner of a Avenger 220 cruise for 5 years. Now I want to replace it with a more powerful one. I have heard from different YT channels that Avenger 400 is on the pipeline. I am exhausted of hearing this but could not trace out its reality. If that is not that, I have to move to Royal Enfield. But I really love Avenger because it suits my height and is working flawlessly for the past 5 years. Would the company assures of this model or I go to RE instead?
- Absolutely. If you wish to ride daily, this one has the ultimate riding comfort, and performance should you need to pick up speed :-)
- In market you may find a solution to convert your tube type tire leak proof,and avenger is a good bike but bajaj service guys knows nothing about 200cc or 220cc engine.so beware.
- It completely depends on which model are you going for Bajaj Avenger 220cruise or Bajaj Avenger 220 other model
- Yes bruh go ahead then
- খুব বাজে বাইক।। ১১০০০কিমি চলেছে তাতেই ৪০+স্পিড এর বেশি পিকঅাপ নিচ্ছেনা, ৫০এর বেশি স্পিড নিলেই ইঞ্জিন গোঁ গোঁ শব্দ করতে শুরু করছে অর্থাৎ 'হাই ইফোর্ট লিটল গেইন'.. ৬৫কিমি/ ঘন্টার বেশি তুললে মনে হচ্ছে ইঞ্জিন ফেটে যাবে। বাইকের সামনের যন্ত্রাংশ যেমন হেডলাইট, ভাইজার ইত্যাদি অল্প খারাপ রাস্তাতেই অাওয়াজ দেই।কেউ এই বাইক কিনে টাকা অাপচয় করিয়েননা। কম সিসির বাইক কিনুন দেদার বাইক চালান জ্বালানি খরচও কম হবে অার বাইকে কোনো সমস্যা দেখা দিলে টাকা নষ্টেরও চি্নতা কম হবে।
- I am using 2008 Avenger 200 till date in Mumbai and i am travelling daily 100 Km . i never change clutch plate and it almost 60,000 km running. Its 5 star bike who uses for long trips. i am getting 35 km/lit. Change your engine oil regularly with best quality oil. which in turn reduce your maintenance cost
- You are absolutely right. Clutch plate is a big problem. I changed in 9000km. Now it's 12000 and again I feel gear shifting is not smooth. Battery alternator regulator died and naturally battery also gone. But I should agree that the drive is good and I really enjoy.
- Yes u can switch to alloys and tubeless tyres on cruise as i have done from the day of purchase of my avenger 220 cruise and looks and feels much stylish and safer
- Alloys setting cost approximately
- YES GO 4 IT
- I am also 6 ft and weight 90 kgs and i find this bike very comfortable for long journeys.also, u can add some more cushioning to the original seat for added comfort
- Hmm i think it wond be comfortable to you
- I guess , u will really not feel so comfortable , buy some other 1, wait for some time " tvs zepplllin 220 "
- Yes but it will look awkward because its low cruiser bike you should go for some other option in the market thunderbird will be nice match for you
- Avenger seems short for you. But looks awesome for your height. The picture while riding will be a breathtaking view.
- It's the best for you! Go for it n you will not regret! I guranttee u
- Can vouch for Avenger but not for Hornet as I have not driven that bike. Currently using Avenger for a daily commute of 50 km. The ride is very comfortable. Have driven it for a short trip to pawane lake from thane and the ride quality was just awesome.You will surely get comfort with Avenger.
- Avenger cruise is good but if u have a height more than 5.9 then it might be bit painful for long drive and in traffic to ur shoulders and legs but as u see hornet is good for both short height even for long height but can't recommend both for long rides
- Avenger Cruise is better option than Hornet.Avenger has more powerful engine and it is also comfortable.
- New avenger is more stylish with led headlamp inserts, windshield and digital gauges also it is more comfortable and slightly more refined and reliable than previous one
- Old is gold.. the bulk old one has is commendable. Changes made to ensure it looks sporty and trendy but old one has a class specially Blue colour
- Old Avenger 220 looks more classic with lot of crome, New avenger is with advanced features such as new design lights with DRL
- See I'll tell with respect to engine avenger 220 gets 19.1 hp approxre 350 gets 20 hp approxon the basis of engine avenger is refined and latest. Avenger is cruiser while re is kinda adventure bikes. Apart from that avenger fits in our budget for a commuter bike and touring bike. I'm riding my Avenger for almost 7.5 yrs. I ride my bike in the city on weekdays and go for long drive on weekends. But go with the choice that suits your needs and budget!!!
- Bullet has very much vibration while avenger cruiser 220 is very much smooth and comfortable in driving. Bullet is a high maintenance bike but on the other hand avenger is a low maintenance bike.
- It is very comfortable on hills but you need to keep the speed low in the turnings. Works well in the offroads but for if you talk about extreme off roads then I will suggest any proper offroading bike. But the comfort os also important in high terrain which is 100% available in this bike.
- Yes, you can drive avenger on hilly roads. It gives excellent handling and ride quality. Smooth uphill climbing is possible, if your cluctch plate is in good condition. While on downhill the speed gets high due to torque and pickup power of avenger, you should reduce it by proper braking.
- You WILL EXPERIENCE HIGH PULLING OF THE BACK TYRE
- It's more comfortable bike for long drive. I'm daily using this bike for more then 100km. I feel very happy with this. but 1 thinks average will be under 30km/l.
- If you are riding in a city on a daily basis then you should go with Avenger street as it gives you more comfort while taking turns or in traffic but if you are riding in a straight direction then no doubt select Cruise. Both are under your budget.
- I will replace my gixxer sf fi with a enger 220 crusie as daily i am covering around 80km but in gixxer my hand and shoulders start pain & cramp
- Around 35-40 but price varies from place to place
- Price is about 120000 and 39 will be mileage
- Milage will 35 -40 per liter
- Avenger 220... becauee its a cruiser... Pulsar has a kind of sporty feel.. for long ride Avenger will give more comfort due its seating position
- Avenger 220
- Avenger is better for long drive because of its sitting position
- I think it depends upon your desire rather than you physical structure to ride a bike.I have seen skinny people on Heaviest bikes(RE ThunderBird etc) and heavy build person on smaller bikes like Honda Navi,Scooty pep etc.Coming to your question if you are a beginner and want a bike which you can easily control in traffic you can go for Bajaj Avenger street 160 which is launched recently.Due to small saddle height its a great bike for shorter riders, but a flip side is that it is quite heavy around 150 kg which you will have to get used to.
- Much better for a person who is above 5feet. The only thing is you should adjust your bike handle bar to your comfort. Because I adjusted my avenger cruise handle bar to my comfort. My height is 5.7feet.
- Mine height s 5.4 and its so comfortable...
- It's good for short height people, taller people will face back pain, sitting position for a short run good for taller people but not for long run, I m 6ft had 220cruise, got the seat change for long ride , after riding 28000 km I sold it , had to to physiotherapist because of upper back pain, doc told me because of seat change you saved your lower back but it's effecting upper back. I would not suggest for taller people.
- I'm 184cms tall. For your reference, my legs are 99cms and torso is 85cms long. Will Avenger Cruise 220 be comfortable for me? An advance thanks buddy.
- Anyone above 5.4ft should be able to handle cruise comfortably. Its a low riding seat and CG is just below the driver seat and very easy to handle
- According to the Government, it is mandatory for the manufacturer to equip all bike models above 125 cc in their portfolio with ABS , for the launches planned on or after April 1, 2018 & the same must be done for existing 125cc and above bikes by April 1, 2019
- Yes it's compusary in all new bike above 125CC
- Yes go ahead
- Yeah It wont matter your height If you like a chopper style ride then go for this Indian HD 😁
- Yes suitable as the seat is low riding bike. Almost same hight as activa or similar scooters
- Both are different kind of bike with different segment. Avenger is a cruiser which is suitable for longer ride while jawa' s sitting position is little sporty . Engine capacity also different. So if are looking for bike for longer ride than avenger is suitable for you and if you are looking for a classic looking bike with performance than jawa will suitable for you
- Avenger will cost you around 1.10 lakhs after taxes.While Jawa 42 will cost you around 1.70 lakhs approx after taxes.Select the bike which is suitable for you.Avenger is Cruiser while Jawa is a Retero Bike!!
- Both are good bike. In Price,service cost,spare parts cost, avenger is best,
- Dhiraj_Narang: NS 200 is lighter than the Avenger Cruise. Seat height might be the issue that you may have found it difficult to control. Its difficult to control Avenger on city traffics as its longer than the NS 200. But once you get used to the bike, its easier to control and the lower seat height is a boon for shorter riders. Its a good machine for longer rides on highways. Its very comfortable. NS 200 has got better seating posture that is a +point if you are a city commuter. Avenger is a good option if you are a short rider.
- Pulsar is kind of sports bike on other hand Avenger is criuser. Avenger ride position is comfortable for all aged people due to it's low seating.Both Avenger and Pulsar weigh approx same. Avenger is not heavy but it's a low ride drive. Gives nice performance on highway. It also gives 40 kmpl average approximately. It is the cheapest wannable Harley!!
- Hi, Its little havy but its low settings bike so you love to ride this bike and you can turn without moving handle by taking down bike easily.and manag this bike so easy and also 35 average you will get on my bike as it is well maintained. New tyte and battery so you won't get trouble for nex 3-4 year.
- The Avenger 220 Cruise does not have alloys wheels. It is designed to give the bike reliability for long drives and a classic retro looks, this is achieved by spoked wheels.Alloy wheels are available on the street version of the bike.
- Avenger Cruise 220 is a cruiser bike so no alloy wheels in it but the other version i.e. street 220 has alloy wheels with tubeless tyres. Both variants have front disc brakes only. If you are willing to buy one then hold for 3 to 4 months as new bikes with dual disc brakes and dual channel abs will be launched soon.
- No, it ony comes with classic chrome spoke wheels and disc brake on the front wheel only.
- Yes you can. Both Rims and Tyres (Front and Rear) will change. Ask the Bajaj showroom workshop manager/Service engineer to replace your existing rims and tyres with the Avenger Street 220 tyres. Avenger Street has Tubeless tyres and Alloy rims. This will cost you in the range of 8,000/- to 10,000/- (all inclusive). Don't buy alloy rims from market as you will get only 1/2 designs hardly available due to no demand and that too from a not so reliable manufacturer with no warranty.
- YES GO FOR IT
- Bajaj Oranger reem set
- Yes you can. Its best in class and performance just follow the speed limts and gear changing for up and down shifts as per instruction manual upto 2000 kms and then in same proportion for 3000 kms. This engine sets itself slowly but once done it give awesome performance. I have Cruise 220 and drive daily 75 kms for office on highway. Mileage 45 kmpl. Maintenance only INR 1,300/- (includes oil change but exculdes any damage rep[air cost) for every 5,000 kms. I have also driven this bike for long rides at a constant speed of 80 km/hr for 2 to 3 hrs and total 7 hrs (including short tea brakes). Don't think of racing this bike at 120 km/hr and driving in city/market for shopping etc. its not meant for that. Just try to get the consistent performance from it. I bought it in mid July and now its 5,000 kms already only 1st service so far.
- Excellent bike--I have driven it for more than 70000KM in past 5yrs with one stretch of more than 1100KM in one day. Easy to maintain with the only caution that every 1800KM it needs an engine oil change & front wheel is slightly risky when at a speed of 120KM.hr which it touches very easily. Mileage is approx 32-35KM / Litre in city limit and the best part is comfort in biking long distance without a backache. I dont find an alternate in this segment as even Intruder of Suzuki is just 150cc and priced similar to what Bajaj Avenger is.
- The bike is really good and very comfortable. I used it for 1 year and 3 months. However the deeper insight is as below and hope that serves your query- 1. There is no space for keeping even a pin or a needle in the bike. 2. It is great for the long run but in the city by the time you accelerate the brakes are ready to be pushed. 3. Due to the long & low body, the cutting is little longer and is troublesome in the areas like Chandni Chowk (Rush areas). 4. The bike does shake or shows signs of tiredness after 60-70 speed.
- I would like explain this a little more in-depth. I have been searching for a detailed answer on this for a long while.What is an ABS?An Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) works to prevent a motorcycle's wheels, from locking during braking (Panic braking to be more specific!!). This is achieved with the help of an extra set of circuitry involving wheel speed/rpm sensors attached to your motorcycle wheels and a dedicated ECU for ABS which processes these inputs to detect wheel lockups. ABS includes 4 major components: the sensor array, the control unit, the pump and the valves which physically regulate the braking force.(One reason companies provide ABS as optional/premium feature in India is this extra cost involved.!)One can easily see the wheel speed sensors on ABS equipped motorcycles.￼In this image the thin wire from the brakes goes to the ABS unit. Also notice the encoders (slotted rings) fitted on the wheel to detect wheel rotations.There are two types ABS you might hear about:a) Single Channel ABS: The ABS sensors would be present only on one of the brakes. Most cases its attached to the front brakes as they are having higher stopping power and most likely used in panic braking.b) Dual Channel ABS: The ABS sensors would be present on both front and rear brakes. More safe compared to Single channel variants.NOTE: There is something called CBS (Combined Braking System), and this is completely different from ABS. The main difference being in CBS distributes the braking efforts in a ratio across the front and rear brakes. The ratio is set by the manufacturer depending on the Capacity of the engine and the perceived optimal front/rear brake balance (Achieved through proportional control Valve). CBS can be seen in Honda motorcycles like the Hornets and CBRs in India.
- Anti-lock Braking System aka ABS - In normal disc brakes, when used wheels get locked if brakes are applied at full and bikes skid. ABS is a is a safety anti-skid braking system which uses wheel speed sensors to identify if one or more wheels are trying to lock up during braking. If a wheel tries to lock up, a series of hydraulic valves limit or reduce the braking on that wheel. This prevents skidding and allows you to maintain handle control. When only front wheel has ABS its called Single channel ABS when both wheels have ABS its called Dual Channel ABS. It will be mandatory for 2 wheelers supplied from April 2019 to have Dual Channel ABS.
- Anti lock braking sysytem! It doesnot have ABS ! Some time when u press the front brake the front wheel lock and it make the tyre to to skid n u can skidd if i were in a high speed! I experience it so many time
- NO SUCH FEATURE BUT you WILL ENJOY your RIDE DAILY
- Air cooled, Comfortable for 6.2 feed
- Cruise midel and comfortable ride.
- Choose your prefrence if city drive , so go with AV street , ifs a practical product for day to day travell, but if you r looking something different in crowd then go with cruise, still people turn head when it move to highway...all due to its retro classic looks..
- The best option is cruise 220. I use it daily to commute 90 kms up & down. Best in class and comfort.
- Look both are good for use. I prefer cruise over street coz i like the style and i m driving it from last 3 years. If you want a style also then go for cruise
- Onroad prices may change, check showrooms for price. Best bike for long rides go for it.
- There’s no difference in terms of performance and fuel efficiency if you compare Street 180 and Cruise 220. Both bike fuel efficiency of 40 at the cost of performance.Major difference in Cruise 220 and Street 180 is in their looks. Street, having flat handlebar, has better handling experience in city traffic. On the other hand, Cruise gives better ‘cruiser like’ feel.
- Sir mileage is better in 180 street because it have a less cc engine then cruise. Cruise have around 30-35 mileage.Looks make you royal in cruise and make you sporty tourer in street avenger.Performance wise avenger cruise is winner.Comfort wise no doubt blindly avenger cruise is best
- On looks and comfort, 220 cruise is anyday a hands-on winner for me. On mileage, 180 cruise is reportedly better, naturally because of a lighter, newer fuel efficient engine.
- No kick is avaiable in it
- It is completely worth. You will enjoy every ride on this bike. It doesn't contain kick
- For every 6 month you need to spend atleast 2000 for he maintainess
- Service of 220cc is after 2500km and service of 150/180cc is after 3500km. Mileage of 220cc has 40kmpl. 180cc has 45kmpl. 150cc has 50knpl
- Not a big difference in mileage. If you want power with style than go for cruiser
- Complain to the head office they will asign you service manager of your area you will see how important you are just write a mail to bajaj head office or consumer care serch on internet you will get his email id
- जंग की थोड़ी सी शिकायत है लेकिन बाइक में कोई शिकायत नहीं है
- As your bike is new,so it can be serviced at any service centre all over india, try contacting bajaj customer care and arrange for repairs at different service centre.
- Hell yeah! I just completed my 3000 km journey to Ladakh and back, and boy, the bike was almost perfect (as opposed to a few minor issues). Now by mountain trips, do you mean a weekend ride to your nearby mountain range or to the highest motorable road in the world at 18380 ft? If you said either to the former or the latter, then the bike performs great in any terrain - be it straights, off-road or ghats. The only issue I faced with on the Ladakh ride is the drop in power (the engine couldn't get the oxygen it required for optimum combustion since the air is thin up there, hence I could only manage 60kmph in the toughest terrain). In the luggage department, you could install side boxes (The studds cruiser one is the best) or tie a backpack with a bunjee cord to the back pillion rest (available only in the cruise 220), which makes for a great makeshift support. Cheers!
- In terms of bike cruiser means comfort and comfort riding is not possible in mountains , And its a long bike not long ill say very long in term of is seat , tyre's distance etc. i too own a avenger 200 cruise and ill personally suggest it is not a mountain bike , mountain bikes need sharp edges , in term of riding knees should be in contact of tank a bend is must for perfect cutting , overalll a better posture of riding gives you that , nodoubt avenger is a comfortable bike for long drives, but not a mountain bike . i will personally suggest you pulsar 200ns or apache in same price ratio that is quite better option. That was my opinion rest you can think better after having ride yourslef.. happy biking
- Yeah well Bajaj did change the handlebars on the BSIV Avenger. They put the long cruise ones on the Cruise and the sporty clip-on types on the Street. I have the BSIII version, wherein I got the sporty handles on a cruise bike. Since you're not about manoeuvring around traffic, I would suggest the Cruise since the tall handlebars make cruising more relaxing, plus you get the advantage of a wind shield and a pillion backrest. Also keep an eye out for the Benelli Motobi 200 Evo and the TVS Zeppelin.
- Cruise 220 is best for city & Long Driving. I'm using this bike for the past one year. Its comfort is awesome. Its a better option for daily use & Long Drives. For the past one year I have traveled 6 long drives. Comfort and suspension is excellent.
- Both cruise 220 and street are having same heart ,that is 220cc engine but 220 cruise is looking more classic with its lots of chrome inserts and additionally a wind shield but you should wait till 2019 for new govt. Norms for ABS mandatory for theses bike because I am riding 220 cruise and I am little disappointed with its braking . So as per me u should wait till 2019 for ABS version of avenger range.
- If you're looking out for the 220cc engine, then its up to you w.r.t the looks. If you're more of that street rider, then look for the Street. Its got the handle bars designed for the streets. Cruise is got more of that highway riding posture. Its more comfortable on the highways and if you're from a place where you got good roads, less traffic, then go for the Avenger Cruise 220.
- Im using it for 6 years! N im very happy with it! Even maintenance cost also it's ok
- TOTALLY BIKE IS WORTH FOR your INVESTMENT AND PERFORMANCE IS GREAT AND MILEAGE
- No second thought just get it. It is a very confrotable and value for money bike
- I am an owner of avenger cruise 220 too and I also had some experience with RE. To be frank comparing avenger and RE doesn't make any sense. People with very little to absolutely no knowledge say that you should have bought RE. Don't listen to them, but think and be clear what really you want… Let me break down some points for you1. RE are OLD SCHOOL thumper. Since in every machine the product of SPEED and TORQUE remains constant. RE have a Huge amount of torque and thus they are not fast even with 350cc. On the other hand Avenger have same pulser 220 engine and yes they calibrated that to some extent to produce a decent amount of torque for avenger.We all know RE are slow. They have huge torque and that's why it feels more powerful but that's not true.. You know while riding on road some times people start racing just to show…. whatever… Well I had several these experiences when a RE rider tried to overtake me..lol.. And each n everytime, all I have to do is pull the throttle down just a lil and boom….. They NEVER had been able to overtake me…avenger may not be as fast as a pulser or Duke or any other sports bike but don't forget it's Soul is from one of the fastest bike in India(pulser 220)…its soul is sports and body a cruiser…so it's a quiet an interesting bike.2. Harley Davidson ,indian,etc are different class of bike and the true cruisers having all the physical features of what a cruiser is including high low end torque. On the other hand RE are NOT AT All a cruiser(I am talking about classic 350 and bullet standard,i don't even consider Thunderbird to be a bike… )Thunderbird is an experiment by RE, in my point of view , coz Thunderbird has blunders. Yes, Thunderbird looks AWESOME..I love that bike just for the look. Infact her looks counterbalance every other major or minor drawbacks of her.3. Our mind follow the facts but heart don't…my heart have a secret love for RE. Even though the vibrations are a hassle and it's a fact that they don't feels good to ride even at speed like 55 kmph , people still love it.So the overall conclusion it that you wanted a cruiser type bike and you got 40% genetic cruiser. That's all..be happy with that… Avenger is only cruiser available in such a low price… For a real cruiser , one must go to Harley , Indian, Intruder Suzuki,.4. So do not worry when people say that you sound have bought RE. Think that they are ignorant people who just blindly preach the name of RE without knowing the fact that Avenger is a far better cruiser than RE Thunderbird and much faster than any RE bikes(excluding 500cc).On the other hand RE classic and bullet standard are beautiful classic bikes which are legendary…and that doesn't make avenger inferior.
- Even though the CC is more on Thunderbird, Cruise 220 wins the Drag. Both the bikes are cruisers and choose the one you like. I personally prefer the Cruise because i save almost 80K and both serves the purpose of being Cruise bikes. Maintenance is cheaper on the Cruise. Choosing one is upto you if you are a fanboy of one of these brands.
- Well,the avenger churns out 19.5 hp so does the REthunerbird, but the RE has more torque than avenger. average of avenger is 40 and thunderbird below 30. braking of new RE is dual disc while in avenger the back is drum,so RE has an advantage there. the RE has a lot of vibrations and the avenger has negligible, price difference is about 60,000 between the two, and bajaj servicing is very cheap and the spare parts are also very cheap, so the BAJAJ AVENGER is a much more practical in my opinion,,. by the way i have ridden both these bikes a lot, and avenger best in terms of handling too.
- Avenger Cruise are Comfortable bike for long route
- I am ok need but must back 2 disc braick
- Yes good decision
- Braking system is average in Avengers but applying both the Breaks to stop bike from 60-0 will workout, Now rear disc is available in new models.Ensure the handle is straight while applying front break either your in 40 km or 140 km, it will not skid unless handle is turned or tilted.I have rode the bike for continuous, long and on rough roads too, it never given me the problem.Suggestion is to use rear brake and next go for Front break (Apply 1st Rear break & next apply Front break release the rear for a sec vice versa )
- Although I haven't measured using a scale, I would say the brakes on the Cruise 220 are pretty solid. The stopping distance is highly dependant on your riding experience and if you use engine braking. For obvious reasons, the braking distance would be less if you apply both the brakes, but in case of hard braking, the rear does tend to lock and skid. I've had quote a few instances in my 35000 kms of riding this baby, but I could manage to stabilize it. A 100-0 stop roughly takes about 6-8 seconds.
- In term of braking the bike take more time to stop cos it does not have disc from the rear! If it was a disc then it will definitely take less time as compared to drum!
- No there is no option, and really the rear brake on avenger becomes sluggish and loose after every 2000 km so has to be tightened and adjusted again and again.
- Well, bring Google to the rescue and see if there are any after market modifications done by independent motoring companies.
- Do not worry too much about this. There are only two ways in which Street and Cruise are different:The chrome work in styling on Cruise and Matt black styling on Street.The handle bar of the bike as the Street has low handle bars and Cruise has high handlebar.The people think that the handle bar will make a whole lot of difference, but is actually doesn't. The only exception to this would be when you have to regularly drive in heavy metro traffic or you go on long highway rides.If you have lesser traffic in your city then go for the one which you like better in terms of styling.Please noteFor Heavy city traffic riding: Avenger Street - If you have to ride in heavy metro traffic then take the streetHighway riding- If you regularly or weekly go on long highway rides then Avenger Cruise would be better idea.If both don't apply - Take the model looking at which makes you happy in your heart. Apart from the above two scenarios the handlebars won't make much of a difference.The seating posture of this bike provides a comfortable feel, that's why it is good for mountain rides. Finally, the answer is Yes, you can go for Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, it is perfect for the long ride bikers.
- Avenger cruiser is more comfortable due to its front long suspension.... It gives better ride and comfort than 180 and 220 Street.
- 220 avenger will be ok for hilly area
- All 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler engines go through a stress test where they run it continuously for 600 km before releasing it for production. It is practically impossible for a person to ride non-stop on Indian roads for even 100 km.
- लगातार इतना km चल जाता है या बीच में कहीं-कहीं रुकना पड़ता है?
- Depends on your riding style. I ride hard, and mine hits the 3.4l reserve mark at 320-330 km mark with 100 km easy in the reserve. So, 420-430 under hard riding. Push that figure to 450 if you ride your bike the way it's meant to be ridden :P
- Your bike is stolen.step 1: file an FIR in the nearest police station.step 2: wait for them to take an action.step3: watch the police failing in their mission.step4: keep the spirits up, optimism.Step5: go to a temple if ur bike costs a fortune.Step6: forget about it.The above mentioned steps have been performed and confirmed my many people around me.
- Inform the Police and as soon as possible advise your insurance company, follow up with the Police after a day or so and try and get a referance number and the name of the officer dealing with your case. Pass this on to the insurance. After about six weeks the bike will be declared as lost and unrecoverable.
- Visit your nearest station
- If the repair shop is far, then sit on the motorcycle, put it on 2nd gear, keep the clutch engaged. Ask someone to push the motorcycle very hard, while you being seated and clutch engaged. Once the push makes the motorcycle to gain a certain speed (15 kmph), disengage the clutch and the engine should start. your battery has become very weak. Remember that testing the battery with front lights will not work. Front lights will work even on a low power battery.
- Recommend to replace the battery and get it maintained with authorized dealer. Batteries come with warranty upon 3years check before replacing them with appropriate once based on your requirements
- BATTERY COME WITH 2 YEAR OF WARRANTY SO TO INSTALL THAT KICK RODU MUST INVEST ABOUT 5-10 THOUSAND RS FOR THAT
- Bajaj Avenger is considered to be a "Cruising bike/cruiser bike". Its almost like an old technology. Have U ever seen a kick starter in any of the high class cruising bike like Harley Davidson, Indiana Motors etc? No, Its simply because it looks odd and you wont be using it for 99%. Long bike, a cruiser bike, short in height and still you would prefer kick start it goint front on the fuel tank? I'd say Nah!!
- Most experts out here have no experience of riding bike in difficult places. Trust me you will pray that you had a kick starter, when you have dead battery in a cold morning in Ladakh and nearest battery shop is 2hrs away.Try pushing and starting bike in icy and snow.
- No normally without kick shows what like a hyper cruise bike so i think that the reason bajaj is not installing kick start in 220
- The riding experience is excellent because cruise 220 Rides smoothly. And for highway, its mileage is enough for the rider.
- 39 to 43 is normal
- In the highway but if you talk about the city or traffic the results are worst
- 40 kmpl is a normal milage. If roads are good and fuel quality is good it gives 45 kmpl
- I get around 40 in heavy traffic of Bengaluru.
- Yes but always travel in day light avoide driving in night.. knowing the basic rule for long journey it is one of them.. start early morning around 4am and drive till 8 pm max then take a nap in a hotel
- @Prince_soumya The Avenger 220 maxes out at 115 kmph. If you ride at 110 kmph for 10 hr a day, the engine would come under a lot of stress. If you want to achieve that kind of spped for long hours, I suggest you consider the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
- IT WILL GOOD IF you WANT I DIDNOT GO SUCH A LONG RIDE BUT IT WILL BE VERY GREAT AND MAKE SURE you CLEANS AIR FLITER AND CARBURRETOR CLEANED
- Around 1000rs
- Only servicing
- Just a service is free and they will change the fuel in first service which will be chargeable..
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Variant FAQs
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6's on- road price is Rs 1.65 Lakh .
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6's mileage is 40 kmpl.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 is available in 2 colors .
2 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Save upto 75%* on Two Wheeler Insurance Premium
Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer
Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Alternatives
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Colours
Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Images
Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 News Updates
Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 Expert Reviews
After more than 5 years, the Bajaj Avenger 220 finally gets an update. Is it worth the long wait?
- Home ›
- Bajaj Bikes ›
- Avenger ›
- Avenger Cruise 220 ›
- Spare Parts
- Expert Reviews
- Avenger Cruise 220 EMI
- Avenger Cruise 220 Insurance
- BS6 Rs. 1.43 Lakh 220 cc | 40 kmpl
Choose your city
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :
- Electric Scooty
- All Vehicles
- Vehicle Accessories
Get Latest Cars & Bikes Update
Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise 2022 Price, Reviews, Images, Modifications
- Bikes Modification
- Vehicle Review
Hello Bike Lovers! Welcome to RASHGEAR ! Nowadays, every motorcycle and car automakers have been upgrading their BS4 engine into the newest BS6 engine compliant. To be in the race, the Bajaj motorcycle maker also launched many of its bikes with a new BS6 engine. Currently, Bajaj launched a total of 5 bikes with a BS6 engine which includes Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise , Platina CT 100, Platina H-Gear BS6, Pulsar 150 BS6, and Pulsar NS 200 BS6 .
But, we’re here to give you complete information about Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise that includes its specification, price, launch date, and other details. Probably you might be knowing that Bajaj Avenger 220 Street has been out from the Indian market because it was not meeting the requirements of BS6 enabled engine.
However, this post also adds up the information regarding the changes that The World’s Favourite Indian: Bajaj Automobiles has made to the Bajaj 220 New Model i.e. Avenger 220 .
Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Review & Specifications
- 1 Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Review & Specifications
- 2 Avenger 220 Cruise Bike Features
- 3 Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Price In India (Ex-Showroom)
- 4 Changes To See in Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise
- 5.0.1 Conclusion
- 6.1 What is the ex-showroom price of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise?
- 6.2 What colors will the Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise be available in?
- 6.3 What is the engine type of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise?
If we are talking about the engine specification of the new Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 , then, the engine specification of this new BS6 bike is similar to the BS4 model.
The old Avenger Cruise 220 has a 220 CC oil-cooled Engine. It can generate up to 19.03PS Power @ 8400rpm, and 17.05 N-m Torque @ 7000 RPM. The same engine configuration is for the Bajaj 220 New Model i.e., the Avenger Cruiser model.
Moreover, as per sources, the new BS6 engine compliant maybe its output power increased a little bit as it has FI technology.
Avenger 220 Cruise Bike Features
As per the official statement, this new go green bike is “For those who believes that salvation lies on the open road”. Now, let’s see Avenger Cruise 220 cutting-edge features:
- Iconic Style & Intuitive Design for a fresher look.
- Multi-Function Display with Speedometer, Odometer, Trip Meter, Fuel Bars, Clock, Service Reminder.
- Classic Headlamp with Integrated Windshields and LED DRL’s
- For Powerful and Economical ride, 220 CC DTS-i Engine
- Lashed with Oil-Cooling Technology
- Low & Long Cushioned Profile
- Super Wide Rear Tyres for Stable Ride on the Indian & Foreign Terrain
- Single ABS Channel for Braking
- Exciting Premium Body Colours: Auburn Black & Moon White
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 400 – Price, Launch Date, Unexpected Specs
- New Bajaj DOMINAR 250cc BS6 Detail review – Price, Specification, Full Details
- KTM Adventure 250 – First Look with Complete Details
Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Price In India (Ex-Showroom)
The price of the New Bajaj Avenger 220 New Model has increased on comparing with the BS4 model. The old Avenger 220 BS4 comes at the price of INR 105,500 (Ex-Showroom). Now, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Modified version comes at the price of INR 115,456 (Ex-Showroom Delhi).
Let you know that the Bajaj Avenger 220 Silencer Price only cost 2500 INR.
Changes To See in Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise
When you compare the bajaj 220 newest models with the previous one, you can see lots of differences. A major change has been made in the Avenger 220 exhaust pipe. Now, the latest bajaj model is equipped with a catalytic converter with a protection cover. Well, you can also notice an oxygen sensor in the catalytic converter too.
As the old Avenger 220 BS4 comes with a carburettor type fuel supply system but, the Bajaj 220 New Model comes with Fuel Injection (FI) technology.
While, you can’t see any changes in the look of this new engine compliant as it got the same look to compare to its older sibling, which is quite lucrative.
Recommended to You
- Top 10 New Upcoming Bikes in India
- Top 27 Most-Awaited Upcoming Bikes in India Under 2 lakh To 5 Lakh
- 35+ Upcoming Bikes in India under 2 Lakh with Price & Launch Date
- List of 40+ New Upcoming Indian Bikes
- Top 46+ Most-Awaited Upcoming Bikes in India Under 5 Lakh INR
35+ Upcoming Bikes in India under 2 Lakh with Price & Launch Date
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Modified
Another difference is; it comes with a BS6 engine, also some minor changes which you can see in its instrumental console.
There is an engine malware indicator added in the new BS6 model. The Avenger Cruise 220bs6 comes with the same colour options. Besides, the graphics are the same as the older brother.
This year, the Indian Automobile industry will be flooded with Bajaj Bikes , as there are numerous launches. It includes Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 , Avenger 220 Street BS6 , Avenger Street 220 , and other 4 bikes. So, be ready to grab your favorite cruiser, sports, or economical bike.
Now, the time has come to go green with the new BS6 engine compliant. So, if you have an older version of Bajaj Avenger 220 then, replace it with the newest version.
As soon as the official notification comes out about the launch date then, we will upgrade the post. So, stay connected with us and till then, enjoy reading about other new Upcoming Vehicles .
What is the ex-showroom price of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise?
The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise in 105,500 Rs.
What colors will the Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise be available in?
Bajaj Avenger is available in Auburn Black and Moon White.
What is the engine type of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise?
Single cylinder, Oil cooled, Twin Spark DTS-i , Fuel Injected, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 valve.
- Best Bike Under 2 Lakh
- Best Bike Under 3 Lakh
- Best Bikes Under 1 Lakh
- Best Bikes Under 1.5 Lakh
- Best Bikes Under 5 Lakhs
- Upcoming Bikes
Best Bike To Buy In India On Diwali, Dhanteras, Christmas, New Year
ALL-NEW BAJAJ TRIUMPH SPEED 400 & SCRAMBLER 400 X Launch | Know All Specifications, Price, India launch date
New Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price In India With Full Specifications
Leave a reply cancel reply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
You may have missed
- Car Accessories
Run-Flat Tires vs Regular Tires: Navigating the Trade-Offs for Drivers
- Upcoming Cars 2022
Best Cars To Buy In Dhanteras, Diwali, Christmas, New Year Under 5 Lakh, 10 Lakh, 15 Lakh and Electric Cars
Navigating the Auto Sector? These 5 Essential Checklists Ensure You’re on the Right Track
What’s the Secret to Pristine Car Surfaces and Road-Ready Trucks?
Subscribe to rashgear.
Sign up to get latest update about Latest CARS & BIKES .
Get latest update about Latest VEHICLES !
- New Bikes /
- Bajaj Bikes /
- Avenger Cruise 220 /
- On Road Price in New Delhi
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 On Road Price in New Delhi
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Bajaj avenger cruise 220 price in new delhi (variant list).
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price starts at Rs. 1.61 Lakh (on road New Delhi). Avenger Cruise 220 comes in 1 variants.
Avenger Cruise 220 On Road Price in Nearby Cities
Bajaj dealers in, bajaj avenger cruise 220 competitors price.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Bike Owner Reviews
- Comfort 4.6
- Maintenance Cost 4.1
- View all parameters
- M Mahrndra 2 Month ago 5.0 Very good bike for long rides. Read more Likes (2)
- S SeeratHussainshah 2 Month ago 5.0 Nice experience good design, and very comfortable bike. I like avengers bike Read more Like
- A Aravindhan 4 Month ago 3.0 Good Looking. Best in performance, maintenance is ok. Read more Likes (5)
- FA Fayaz Ahmad 4 Month ago 3.0 Very comfortable for driving, good performance, mileage is good. Read more Like
- H Hariz 4 Month ago 4.6 Comfortable ride, nice mileage, nice performance and good looks. Read more Likes (2)
Explore More Options
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 FAQs
What is the on road price of bajaj avenger cruise 220 in new delhi, what is the on road price of base variant model of bajaj avenger cruise 220 in new delhi, what is the on road price of top variant model of bajaj avenger cruise 220 in new delhi, what is the starting emi cost of bajaj avenger cruise 220 in new delhi, avenger cruise 220 on road price in india, top cruiser bikes.
Copyright © HT Media Limited All rights reserved.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
About bajaj avenger cruise 220.
- Bajaj Chetak gets a discount in Karnataka & Tamil Nadu. Check out the special festive price
- Bajaj Auto’s domestic two-wheeler sales decline 9% in September, CV sales up by 60%
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Launch Date: Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 was launched in India on June 15th, 2010. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a pleasure bike motorized by 220ccBS6 engine which prospers an ability of 18.4 bhp and a torque of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Launch Date: Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 was launched in India on June 15th, 2010. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a pleasure bike motorized by 220ccBS6 engine which prospers an ability of 18.4 bhp and a torque of 17.55Nm. With lead circle and backbeat brakes, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 advances up with contradictory-latch stopping order. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price: Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is acquired in distinct versions. Where the counterbalance price of Rs. 1,33,140 in India. The bike shows off in two impressive hues, Moon White and Auburn Black. Mechanical enhancement accompanies a fuel injection system to the 220cc, individual cylinder, lubricate cooled, similar trace, SOHC motor of top of something torque on 7,000rpm. The engine is akin to a five-acceleration gearbox Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Mileage: The undeniable mileage of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 bike is setting out from 40km per liter. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Features: Avenger Cruise 220 BS6 persists to promote a usual cruiser motorcycle sketch with crouched dangle pillion, rear-away handlebar, a windscreen at the top, and a protracted wheelbase. The 3D trademark, accessories analysis to differing statures, and wire-spoke wheels enumerate an excellent touch to the complete kit. Hold power comes from a 280mm disc at the apex and a 130mm drum brake at the low end. The safety enmeshes on the motorcycle involves sole-channel ABS. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Performance: Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 bike contributes to the commuters’ snug mounted position and healthy dealership chain and it is one of the most economical cruisers. On the conflicting side, the engine has an aura, and the gearbox could be additional accurate. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Design: This Avenger Cruise 220 bike measures 163 kg and has a fuel basin storage of 13 liters. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Rivals: Bajaj Avenger Street 160, Suzuki Intruder 150, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Honda Hornet 2.0, Jawa Standard, Jawa 42, Honda Hness CB 350, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, and Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 were the rival entries of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 bike. ...Read More Read Less
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Alternatives
TVS Apache RTR 160
Hero Xtreme 160R
Hero XPulse 200T
Yamaha FZ-FI V3
Bajaj avenger cruise 220 variants & price.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 price starts at ₹ 1.17 Lakhs and goes upto ₹ 1.38 Lakhs (Ex-showroom). Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 comes in 1 variants. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 top variant price is ₹ 1.17 Lakhs.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Specifications and Features
Explore your vehicle, popular bajaj bikes.
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125
Bajaj Pulsar N160
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Avenger 400
Latest Bikes in India 2023
Okaya EV Motofaast
Popular bikes in india 2023.
PURE EV Epluto 7G Max
Hero Splendor Plus
Royal Enfield Classic 350
Royal Enfield Hunter 350
Upcoming bikes in india 2023.
Super Soco Cumini
Super Soco TC Wander
TVS Zeppelin R
Indian Scout Bobber
Yamaha YZF R1
Popular cruiser bikes.